Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Reviews

1,799 | New Port Richey, FL

1,799 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 6
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 7

John · Married on 02/01/2019

Great DJ! DJ Jason Tally

I don't usually leave reviews, but DJ Jason Tally was fantastic. he was responsive and very professional. He played everything we asked for and we received many compliments about the DJ. would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2019

The Best DJ

James King is the perfect wedding DJ! We received so many compliments from friends and family on our DJ and the great music we had at our wedding. The music really does set the tone for the night. James played great music all night long and it showed in how much fun everyone was having. If you are looking for a wedding DJ I would recommend Grant Hemond & Associates and I would very HIGHLY recommend James King!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome job!!

Craig was our DJ for our wedding reception, and he did a great job!! He took the time to make sure he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly prior to the wedding day. He also worked with us to pick the music we'd most enjoy. I don't think the dance floor was empty the whole night! The company was also very flexible and accommodating when we decided to use a guitarist for just the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were great!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2019

So Much Fun! Great Experience!

We had Ward as our DJ and had an amazing experience with him! He was so helpful leading up to and during the event. He definitely listened to all of our concerns and requests for the night. We wanted to get everyone dancing and having fun and Ward made it happen. It was such a fun night and our guests had nothing but amazing things to say about the music and the atmosphere. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a great time!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Haley · Married on 01/19/2019

Unforgettable night!

Highly recommend Adam for weddings! Had the party going all night long and knew all the hits to play!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kristine Hollo · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing job

Tony did an amazing job. He listened to us and our guests. He played songs that got everyone up on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lindsay · Married on 01/19/2019

Jason, A DJ who keeps the Party going

Jason was such an amazing person to work with. His energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, and mannerism is unsurpassable. Right when we had our initial talk I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. We had a lot of German guests attend so I sent him a list of german songs to find and he was about to found them without any issues. He took the time to understood the type of music and beat we wanted to have & executed it perfectly. We extended our wedding time and he was more than happy to stay to continue the party. I highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a fun upbeat DJ who can get anyone on the dance floor...even a 91 year old Grandma in a wheelchair!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Shay

Shay Hellquisth · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible!

Grant Hemond and Associates was absolutely incredible! We loved our DJ Ben. He listened to our needs and was very nice. He had a great personality and was a lot of fun at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend this company!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kerr · Married on 01/12/2019

Tony lange..... Uh-mazing!

Tony was amazing! He is so so easy to talk to & get organized with- he made an extremely stressful time very calming. He reads the crowd & really spends time beforehand to get a really good idea of what you want out of the day & met our expectations tenfold! We just wish we had more events to have him DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Keriann · Married on 01/12/2019

Look no further

From the very beginning, Grant Hemond and Associates was fantastic. Their customer service is wonderful and quick to respond to any questions you may have. For their quality of customer service, DJ service and lighting services, they are very reasonably priced. We had the pleasure of working with DJ Jason Tally who was phenomenal! He was always enthusiastic whenever we spoke on the phone, was always available if we had any concerns (I even texted him the day of the wedding with a last minute request which he had no problem with), he was extremely detail oriented and most importantly had everyone dancing the entire night! He played exactly the style of music my husband and I wanted for both our cocktail hour and reception (we got lots of compliments from guests about how good our music was). He even worked with me before the reception to change our lighting colors so they were perfect! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Jeni

Jeni Overton · Married on 01/05/2019

Impressive and Accommodating

DJ services were included in my package with Cross Creek Ranch. At first, this worried me, as myself and my husband are very picky about all things music. We didn't want your typical wedding songs, or group dances, etc. We were assigned to work with one of their DJs, Jody. Jody was incredibly responsive, and super understanding of our style. He allowed us the opportunity to build a playlist that we loved, while also working well with the crowd. Songs that we needed cut, were cut perfectly, and made everything seamless. The music was never too loud, nor too soft, but appropriate for what was going on in that moment. He checked in on us often, and really made sure we were happy. It truly helped make the day perfect.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Chandra · Married on 01/04/2019

Adam did everything we need and asked, was tremendous!

Above and beyond thank you for being such a great professional!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jennifer Bauer · Married on 12/30/2018

Adam Hensleigh is a great DJ!

Adam Hensleigh was an excellent DJ for our wedding reception! Before I selected a DJ, he chatted with me on the phone to make sure he was a good fit for us. At the reception, he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He even sent me a few photos he took from the DJ loft during the reception. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Ivana

Ivana · Married on 12/29/2018

"Best DJ ever" - our wedding guests

If you are considering on hiring this DJ company, don't waste your time looking any further and hire them! Jason Tally was our DJ and was AMAZING! So genuine and talented! I remember asking him where our videographer was, it is not in his job title to micromanage the rest of our vendors but that did not stop him from trying his hardest to find him. I was told the entertainment and food are what guests remember, and I KNOW they will remember our entertainment. Jason delivered and went above and beyond. I highly recommend the lighting package as it help sets the mood/ vibe. My only recommendation to the company is to send out the song list earlier than 2 weeks so it gives couples more time to look into what songs they want played... the 2 weeks before my wedding was very hectic so I do wish I had gotten it earlier. That said, it was still amazing and Jason picked the perfect songs for our wedding! Lastly, the announcements and reminders to the guests that were made was very helpful and I truly appreciate it (don't forget favors, to use our hashtag, etc.). Seriously, do yourself a favor, stop looking, and book Grant Hemond!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2018

Adam was amazing!

Our DJ from Grant Hemond was Adam. He was super flexible with us the day of which was great because we weren't the most scheduled after the ceremony. He called ahead of time to find out what we wanted and the whole group loved him. If you get to request, ask for Adam!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Haley Cote · Married on 12/29/2018

The Best DJ

Craig, our DJ was wonderful!! He had talked with the bride about the schedule of the evening and type of music they would like. He kept the evening moving so smoothly and the dance floor was always full! Would definitely recommend to all wedding parties!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Cristina · Married on 12/09/2018

An Excellent DJ for a Perfect Night

Jason Tally was professional, extremely accommodating, and on top of everything. I highly recommend booking him for your wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Alea

Alea · Married on 12/09/2018

Right on Key

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. He took the ideas I had a made them come to life. He was professional, yet friendly. I would recommend him and Grant Hemond for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Ryan Stackhouse · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfection

Tony Lange was excellent. He made sure me and my wife were taken care of the whole night. He played great music all night and was super flexible with all of our requests (Even the last minute changes). I’m so happy with our decision to hire Grant Hemond and Asscociates for our wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Holly · Married on 12/01/2018

Adam was amazing!

We are so glad we hired Adam Hensleigh as the DJ for our wedding this past weekend! We couldn't of been any happier with our choice! He was professional, friendly, and energetic. He not only played the music we wanted, but he kept the songs flowing so effortlessly and had our guests dancing all night long. Everyone who attended our wedding had a blast and raved about how much fun they had on the dance floor. It was amazing to see our guests have such a great time at our reception! Booking Grant Hemond and Adam as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cole Yonkee · Married on 11/24/2018

Grant Hemond and Jason Tally are Awesome!

The whole process of attaining a DJ with Grant Hemond was extremely smooth. They are very professional and really listen to your musical preferences. Also, Jason Tally was a phenomenal DJ who played many of our favorite songs just based on the vibe we were going with. He got people dancing constantly and did a terrific job with announcing.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Haley Dabeck · Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ ever

Working with grant Hemond and Associates was such a pleasure. They worked with our budget and I truly feel like we got a great deal! Our DJ, Jeff, was AWESOME!! He called us the week before the wedding and we talked for about an hour about what kind of songs we’d like, specifics for Father/Daughter Mother/Son and First dance songs and the overall vibe we were going for. We had a pretty wide range of ages for our guests, but it was primarily young adults who had just graduated college. I could not have asked for more. Our dance floor was filled at all times. Jeff was hardly on the mic (which was awesome!!), but when he needed to be he executed it flawlessly. We had the greatest day ever. Thank you for such a fun party!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommend Grant Hemond and Associates - especially Eric Harding!

Eric Harding did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He helped keep everything flowing smoothly throughout the night, got our guests on the dance floor, and didn't have any trouble pronouncing my hard-to-pronounce name! He even helped personalize our wedding a bit --- I told him my favorite song was Wonderwall by Oasis, and he played a beautiful acoustic version that I was not expecting to hear. We've been to quite a few weddings where it was hard to hear the bride and groom during their vows, but we did not have any issues with our ceremony acoustics. We also rented some uplights that really spruced up our venue!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Mary Rose · Married on 11/17/2018

We had to cancel their services a few months before our wedding and they were very helpful and kind the entire process and even worked hard to make sure we got part of our deposit back. Didn’t even use them but would recommend just based on their professionalism!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Taylor Moir · Married on 11/16/2018

DJ Tony Lange

Tony is the best!! We had been at events that Tony was the DJ at for my husbands work so we were familiar with him. When we sat down to meet with Tony, we knew his personality would fit well with our family. A week before the wedding my daughter (the Bride) and I had a conference call with Tony to go over all the details for the ceremony and reception. The morning of the wedding, I ended up in the emergency room and was not able to be at the venue until a little before the ceremony started. Tony made sure that everything flowed seamlessly, and he executed the plans we had talked about on the phone without skipping a beat! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2018