Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Reviews

1,798 | New Port Richey, FL

1,798 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 5
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 6
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 7

Alexandra · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, Kind, Very Responsive, Fun!

Our DJ was Tony and we was super helpful with out timeline and played all the music we wanted to hear and was extremely friendly and professional the entire time. We loved having him be the DJ at our wedding! I highly recommend having Tony as your DJ!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Hobbs · Married on 03/16/2019

So fun, professional and knows what to play to get everyone dancing ♥

Our DJ was Anthony Mac and he was awesome! After going through so many painstaking details with our florist, caterer, etc, we were so relieved by how easy Anthony made the song planning aspect. He's super friendly and easy to talk to, it's obvious he's been doing this a while and he's good at what he does. With Anthony you can customize your playlist as much or as little as you want, and we aren't picky on music so we were glad to give him creative liberty for the most part. We just gave him our important songs (processional, first dance, etc), gave him a few artists we liked, what we didn't want played, and he did the rest.
    Everyone always says that at least one thing is bound to go wrong on your wedding day, but we proved that saying wrong! Everything went perfectly, in large part thanks to Anthony. He provided sound equipment and microphones for the ceremony, which all sounded great, played music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception, made formal introductions for our families, wedding party and ourselves, made helpful announcements throughout the night like reminding everyone to sign the guest book, and ended the ceremony with a really cute and fun Anniversary Dance to decide who got the bouquet (the last standing couple on the dance floor being the couple who has been together the longest and receives the bouquet). He brought a battery pack for his set up so that there were no visible wires anywhere during the ceremony, which was a nice touch. Overall we're just both very happy with how our wedding went and are so thankful to Anthony for making sure the guests were always having a good time. Thank you so much Anthony!! ♥

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Dustin

Dustin · Married on 03/10/2019

DJ Michael was the BEST!!!

Michael was our DJ for our wedding. He was FANTASTIC!!! Best DJ we have ever encountered! His upbeat personality was contagious and he was able to get everyone out on the dance floor having fun. His music choices were perfect and he executed the transitions of music seamlessly. We would 100% use him over again. We highly recommend him for your wedding or party!! You will not be disappointed!
    -Jenny and Dustin

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Kaiti

Kaiti Frohlich · Married on 03/09/2019

The perfect experience

I will always highly recommend grant Hemond DJ services. The customer service was top notch and made the entire process so smooth. Adam was the DJ for my friends wedding over a year ago and had us dancing the ENTIRE time. I knew I would want Adam to DJ at my wedding so as soon as I got engaged I booked Adam through Grant Hemond-it was literally the first thing I did! :-) Adam made a custom mash up song for my father-daughter dance, created any play lists we wanted, and then had everyone at the reception dancing and even singing at times. He goes above and beyond to make your day special and run smoothly, and my family and friends were all equally as impressed. Thank you, Adam!!!!! :-)

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/09/2019

Overall great experience!!!

Tony was great and he did exactly as we asked him.
    I would definitely recommend using the LED lighting ... added such an intimacy feel during dinner and was perfect while we were all dancing.
    I’ve used Grant Hemond in the past and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience with Adam!

We had the pleasure of working with Adam Hensleigh for our wedding and cannot say enough good things about him! He was collaborative, professional, creative and went above and beyond for our special day! He was willing to make changes up to the last minute and consistently adjusted his music selection to fit the vibe of the wedding! Our guests raved about him. I would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone! Thank you again for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Parveen · Married on 03/08/2019

Ben was amazing!

Ben D. did a fantastic job for our wedding! He was attentive to what we were looking for and adapted to the culture of my family. After our wedding we received so many complaints in regard to Ben! He’s the best!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 03/03/2019

Made our reception flow flawlessly!

Tony was such a staple to our wedding day! He was more than prepared with equipment and his own personal touches to make our reception so spectacular. He put an emphasis on the fact that our wedding day was about my wife and I, hitting all the details we dreamed of. Having Tony in charge allowed our night to run flawlessly! The music was exactly what we wanted and the mixing of songs kept the vibe up and fun!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 03/02/2019

The best DJ's around!!!

I can't speak highly enough of Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. They were such a joy to work with. They were easy, knowledgable, and incredible! Huge shoutout to Eric Harding! I can't recommend him enough. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was. People did not stop dancing and there was truly a song for everyone. He had great mixes and is just so dang talented! Thank you for making our night so wonderful!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Richard Truncale · Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision we ever made! Go Adam Hensleigh!

From start to finish, Grant Hemond and Associates was the best decision we made for our DJ services. Adam Hensleigh was awesome and made our wedding perfect. Everyone complimented on the great music. He kept us on schedule and did a sweet job with everything.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 8
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2019

Seats were empty the whole night!

I knew we were in good hands with the glowing reputation Grant Hemond has, but could only dream of the experience we received! Michelle was amazing with helping us lock in the company, and our DJ Tom seriously brought down the house - we ended up making a game time decision to cancel our send off and extend the reception an hour because of the great time everyone was having. Seriously all of the chairs were empty - everyone was on the dance floor the whole night, ages 4 - 80!

We are SO grateful Tom understood exactly the type of experience we were looking for and beyond delivered - THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Would 100% recommend!!

We had such a great experience! We started out getting quotes with Michelle, who worked with our budget and what services we wanted. She was responsive and so helpful! She set us up for phone conversation with our DJ to make sure it was a good fit...and it definitely was!! We had James King and he was amazing!! He listened to our vision, was very responsive, and the day of he knocked it out of the park. He had everyone dancing all night and we got so many compliments!! He was very professional!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/22/2019

Incredible!!

Tony Lange was absolutely amazing! He had the dance floor packed all night and was able to find every crazy song I asked him to play! The company was great to work with and I would highly recommend both DJ and their services!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Melander · Married on 02/22/2019

Wonderful!

Me and my husband booked Anthony Mac for our wedding last week after we saw him at our friends wedding. He is very professional and did an excellent job helping us create a wedding day timeline and offering suggestions. He played all our songs on queue and kept the night rolling smoothly. He did a great job reading the crowd so the dance floor was never empty. Grant Hemond Ass. was also quick at answering any questions about the initial booking and working with us and our budget to get exactly what we wanted. They were very flexible and accommodating, and allowed us to even add an extra hour to our booking a week before our wedding day. Absolutely loved Anthony! Great company!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Doug Andrews · Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience !

Both Grant Hemond as a company and James King as the DJ at my daughter's wedding always acted in a very professional manner. In addition, James's demeanor added greatly to the celebratory and party-line atmosphere.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Luigi · Married on 02/16/2019

Jason was awesome!

We had our wedding on Feb 16 of this year. We were referred to the company by a friend and we met with Jason at a local Starbucks to discuss the details of the packages and whatnot. We knew Jason would be awesome just by the way he presented himself in that meeting. He was very professional, showed enthusiasm and seemed genuinely invested in what we wanted and what would make our wedding special. He kept in touch with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding and had us fill out our preferred music and do not play songs beforehand. On the day of the wedding Jason was phenomenal! The energy he gave off really fed off to our guests and our friends and family had an absolute blast! Jason's music choices were perfect with a good mix to fit all age groups. Jason even helped carry out some stuff after the event out of the kindness of his heart. We couldn't recommend him enough. If you're going to hire Grant Hemond do yourselves a favor and request Jason Tally as your DJ.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Cara · Married on 02/16/2019

Thank you, Louis!

We had a great experience with this company up to and on our wedding day! The DJ, Louis, was very professional and read the crowd and event perfectly. Everyone was on the dance floor when the time was right, and they stayed there until the night wrapped up. We had a 50/50 mix of 30-somethings through 60-somethings, and everyone had a great time! Thank you for helping to make our night magical!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Bailey Singer · Married on 02/10/2019

DJ Adam was Amazing!!

We had Adam Hensleigh as our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and never had to worry about a thing. Adam was extremely responsive, timely, and flexible with our needs. My dad surprised us by having a musician come and play a song that he wrote for us, and Adam worked it out with my dad and the musician flawlessly without ever letting us know about the surprise. Adam truly helped to make our day perfect and his electric personality made him lovable to all of our family and friends. Couldn’t recommend him more!!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Kristel

Kristel · Married on 02/10/2019

Jason Tally, Best DJ Ever

Jason Tally was amazing!!! Jason came highly recommended by my photographer and after I read some reviews I immediately booked him. Throughout the entire process Jason made us feel very comfortable and confident that we had made the right decision to have him DJ our wedding. Jason was so professional, fun and a breeze to deal with. On our wedding day, Jason made it magical. The music was perfect from start to finish! He did such an amazing job and we couldn't have been happier with all the services he provided for our big day! The uplighting was beautiful and exactly what I imagined in my mind that it would be. Many of our guests told us how much they loved the music and our DJ. I would recommend Jason to anyone that is in need of an epic DJ for any occasion, but especially if you want the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 02/09/2019

Great DJ choice!!

We loved Grant Hemond from the very beginning - everyone recommended them to us. It was important to us to have a DJ that listened to what we wanted and played music to keep the dance floor packed all night, and that's exactly what we got with them. Eric was PHENOMENAL as a DJ! He was so responsive to us via phone for the entire two weeks leading up to our wedding, and did a great job the entire night. Eric also helped us ensure a video that was a surprise for the groom was played and the audio worked - a groomsmen of ours got deployed before the wedding and could not make it. That surprise video is something we will cherish forever, and it meant so much to us that it mattered so much to Eric to make it happen. Thank you Grant Hemond & Eric!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Colin

Colin Brennan · Married on 02/09/2019

DJ James King

Our wedding this weekend was nothing short of spectacular, and this was made possible in large part to Grant Hemmond and Associates, specifically James’s King. He was responsive, polite, knowledgeable in all things related to his field, and executed his job perfectly from start to finish. If I am ever in need of a DJ again, he will be my first call. Thanks again for the best wedding we could have asked for!
    -Colin and Hannah

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Amy

Amy White · Married on 02/09/2019

A Real DJ- Adam is Amazing!

When I first reached out to Grant Hemond, I had very high expectations as music is extremely important to me. They totally exceeded my expectations! Michelle Norman was super accommodating in answering tons of questions I had to ensure that I found the perfect DJ! Long story short, I found DJ Adam Hensleigh and he was perfect! I was able to reach out to him and almost "interview" him prior to hiring him to make sure my vision was in line with what he could do! I didn't want some random guy who calls himself a DJ because he leads karaoke on weekends. Adam is a pro and knows exactly what he is doing. He was totally receptive to my requests and had great ideas to contribute! He was very professional and always so friendly! He made everything STRESS-FREE for us!
    While my grandparents enjoy a variety of classics such as the Bee Gee's- my husband and our millennial friends also enjoy electronic dance music. I gave Adam a playlist of completely diverse music and he was able to blend everything so smoothly! We even gave him some trap mixes for the end of the night! From Bee Gee's to Pitbull, old school classics to club music. Everybody of all ages was dancing and made for the best night of our lives! We would get married every year just to have Adam DJ for us again! We will just have to have a party and hire him again :)

Thank you Adam, you made our wedding memorable and we have such a great time looking back at the videos, photos, & all of the memories!
    -Amy & Garrett

Sent on 03/26/2019

Erin Rusie · Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent company and staff!

Everyone was amazing! Michelle in the office was beyond helpful and James was just simply incredible. He was even in on a secret gift from my husband's fraternity brothers! He played all my favorite songs and was so very helpful with everything!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection

We had a BLAST with our DJ Doug, who was so easy to work with. He accommodated all of our most important requests and kept the party going all night...the dance floor was never empty!! He also had great ideas that we hadn’t thought of for songs to play for intros and traditions to include that made our night even more special. We highly, highly recommend Doug and his colleagues at Grant Hemond for all wedding day needs!

Sent on 02/03/2019

John · Married on 02/01/2019

Great DJ! DJ Jason Tally

I don't usually leave reviews, but DJ Jason Tally was fantastic. he was responsive and very professional. He played everything we asked for and we received many compliments about the DJ. would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2019