Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Reviews

1,799 | New Port Richey, FL

1,799 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 6
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 7

Matthew Ricks · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Day Emcee/DJ recommendation for Adam/Grant Hemond Associates

Adam at The Grant Hemond & Associates played the DJ role, but from the perspective of my role (the father of the bride), he played the role of event monitor. Adam was professional and courteous in his presentation to a large. diverse group of people alerting them to what was coming next and where to be...when. This small, but important feature is not to be overlooked. The music and the dancing was so spot on-fun, we had people dancing outside in the rain after the ceremony, dinner and speeches were completed. I would be willing to recommend this team to anyone trying their best to control the controllable during and event as stressful as a wedding day! Thanks (again) to Adam and his team at Grant Hemond!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 06/08/2019

I highly recommend, Rob as your DJ!

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • Alex

Alex Spanton · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!!

Doug was very flexible and responsive to all of our requests! Had a blast!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing! But I forgot to ask

We had Tony and absolutely loved him! He called us a week before the wedding and set up all the details. Asked a lot of questions and gave us great advice. The day of he was professional, calm, and helped make the day run smoothly. He played exactly what we wanted and skipped the songs we asked to "do not play." He did everything we asked for and more! The only thing I forgot to ask was if they would have a mic for our officiant and a mic stand for our guitar player/singer during the ceremony. I assumed he would so that's my fault, but I wish he would asked us if we needed it. Just don't forget to ask your dj to bring extra microphones if you need them! I didn't remember that detail, but Tony did an amazing job and we highly reccomend him and his company.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Angela Tompkins · Married on 06/07/2019

Jason Tally is the BEST!

When my fiancé and I were planning our wedding, we both knew that we wanted an epic dance party at the reception. After we met Jason Tally, one of Grant Hemmond’s associates, we were confident that we were going to get exactly what we wanted! Jason was so sweet & enthusiastic and knew exactly what kind of music we loved! Family & friends of all ages were dancing all night long as he seamlessly blended oldies, Latin, and pop music together! In addition to selecting awesome music, he also knew how to perfectly set the mood of the reception with beautiful and fun lighting! Jason exceeded all our expectations and we can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience

Absolutely loved our amazing DJ Jody! He respected all of our very specific song choices and playlists and was an awesome emcee. Not only that but the customer service that Grant Hemond provides is incredible.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/31/2019

This DJ rocked!

Grant Hemond was great we used them for our DJ and Photobooth. Everything from dealing with Michelle in the office to the services provided from our DJ and Photobooth attendant were professional and polite. Our DJ Eric was amazing he played all the music we asked for and more importantly avoided the songs we asked not to hear. He was energetic and got people up. We highly recommend these guys. They were also very reasonably priced...

Sent on 06/08/2019

Noelle Clark · Married on 05/25/2019

Best party ever!

When I chose Grant and Hemond to DJ my wedding, I knew it was gonna be a great night. Jeff was awesome and really kept people out on the dance floor all night! It was pretty much a destination wedding so people from all over the world were requesting songs and Jeff impressed everyone with responses. Thank you again for helping this to be the best night my husband and I have had!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Colton · Married on 05/25/2019

Very nice and friendly

We got exactly what we wanted at a very fare price and communication was smooth every step of the way. Could not have been more pleased with how everything went!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jorge Perez · Married on 05/18/2019

A+ Job by Adam!

Highly recommend hiring Adam! He Was extremely professional and organized throughout the entire process. You can tell that he does not miss a detail and has tons of experience handling any type of party. Didn’t miss on a song the entire night and kept the party going the whole time. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah Muscarella · Married on 05/17/2019

Jason was the DJ for our wedding reception and did an amazing job keeping everyone out on the dance floor! We would definitely hire him again.

Jason was so energetic and personable. He kept the party going the whole night and we are so pleased with his services. Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Marie

Marie Hanna · Married on 05/11/2019

Grant Hemond DJ Services

We hired Grant Hemond for DJ services, and got paired with Michael. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. We were confident in Michael's ability after one telephone conversation; he is detail oriented and makes you feel at ease. On the day-of, he was animated and got the bridal party excited about their entrance. He perfectly played English, Spanish AND Arabic music, and it was very well balanced. He didn't play songs for too long, nor did he shorten them. Michael did not need to play one line-dance song to get the crowd back on the dance floor, everyone was dancing all night. When the night came to a close and we were trying to get everyone outside for the exit, I heard one of the guests say, "Well, how do you expect us to go outside if you keep playing great music?!" And it was true, it was hard to get everyone out! We are very appreciative of Michael's enthusiasm, professionalism and skill. Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Nonstop fun with DJ Ben!

We knew we wanted to use Grant Hemond for our wedding DJ before we even got engaged. Ben was the DJ at one of our friend’s weddings and every person at that wedding, young and old, was on the dance floor all night, just having a blast! The fun just never stopped. So, when it came time to plan our own wedding, we called and asked for Ben. No surprise, he did an amazing job with our wedding too. We told him we didn’t care too much what type of music he played, just as long as our guests were dancing and having fun. He did not let us down! What a fun night! We also rented a photo booth from GH and that was a lot of fun! The guests really enjoyed it and we have our own silly version of a guest book to enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Emily · Married on 05/10/2019

I did not ultimately hire Grant Hemond & Associates (fiance and I decided on an different music/entertainment route), but I cannot say enough good things about Michelle who was my point of contact during our time researching music/entertainment. GH&A would have been our choice if we had gone the DJ route! Michelle was responsive, followed up, and answered any and all questions I had. If you're looking for a DJ provider - you won't be disappointed with how efficient and communicative Michelle is during the booking process.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2019

AMAZING! Would give more than 5 stars if I could.

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about Grant Hemond and Louis (our DJ). From first contact, they were extremely responsive and professional. We had a call with Louis about a week before the wedding to go over all of our music preferences and talked about ways he was able to fill in the gaps where we weren't sure. Fast forward to the actual day, Louis went above and beyond what I'd expect from a DJ and helped with small coordination details. The party got off to a slow start because it was a smaller wedding with a wide range of ages but Louis got us back on track and really helped to personalize the wedding through music choices. He was so professional and such a joy to have at the wedding. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. They were also very reasonably priced for what we received (our entire package was right around $850). If you are getting married in the Tampa and surrounding areas, I 1,000% recommend Grant Hemond and Associates!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bonnie Burich · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent DJ

From the beginning, Grant Hemond and associates were a breeze to work with! They were quick to answer any emails/phone calls throughout the whole process and were never pushy.
    Our DJ, Adam Hensleigh, was AMAZING!! He played all the music we requested plus had awesome picks of his own. Our guests were dancing all night and they all commented how the DJ did such a fantastic job. They are still talking about how much fun they had dancing. He also kept the reception flowing and there were no awkward silent moments.
    Highly highly recommend Grant Hemond and to request Adam, you will not be disappointed !!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Erica

Erica Collura · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome dj!

Tony was AWESOME! Grant Hemond did our ceremony, cocktail and reception music. Tony was so nice to all of our guests and the music was exactly what we asked for!! I don't think there was one song that our guests weren't dancing to. We asked for a wide range of music to appeal to all ages, so everyone had a chance to dance. We didn't have a huge list of music, but he gave him some direction and he put it all together perfectly!! Also, he really helped with the flow of the wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend Tony & Grant Hemond!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Carol · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect wedding day!

Adam was amazing and was so willing to work with us to make our wedding perfect! 10/10 would use again! 100% A+, can't say enough how happy we were! We got exactly what we paid for and the value was worth it! Definitely hire them!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Christen · Married on 04/27/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Jason Tally was nothing short of amazing on the night of our wedding. He was fun and always professional. He kept the party going! We were lucky to work with him and would recommend him to any and all!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Agnieszka Wein · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Craig Hemond

Craig was an outstanding DJ on our wedding day! He made our night spectacular!! We highly recommend him! Thank you Craig!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Donna

Donna Sanders · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

I would highly recommend using Grant Hemond & Assoc for any event. They were so pleasant and professional to work with. The DJ we had for our wedding reception was Ben Daniele and I couldn’t have personally hand picked a more perfect fit if I wanted to. He was so professional, fun, fabulous personality and a dream to work with. He catered to our every need and every one of our guests loved him. We had the perfect wedding/reception and Ben absolutely hit it out of the park and made the entire night something we will always remember.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Susie

Susie Smith Farley · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience with Grant Hemond DJ Anthony Mac!

We contracted with Grant Hemond for our daughter's wedding at the Hyatt Regency in Clearwater Beach. They were great to work with. Our DJ, Anthony Mac, was perfect! He really put us at ease that we were in good hands. He worked great with the hotel and our wedding planner - even though they were individual vendors, I could tell they were all used to working with each other - covering every aspect of the reception so we, the parents, could relax and actually enjoy the party. I have been in situations where vendors did not "play well" with each other, but they all came together with the goal of making our night perfect! He played great music that kept the dancing going and everyone having a good time. I bought the Uplighting package from them because I wanted the ballroom awash in color. They did not disappoint! Anthony Mac called me about a week before the wedding and spent about an hour on the phone with me making sure we had the music we wanted and made great recommendations. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Night

From the moment Jeff called me to go over the playlist he was very accommodating. He crossed the T’s and dotted I’s; Jeff was very through. The best Wedding DJ I have ever seen. Jeff worked together with the staff to make our wedding flawless. Thank you For your hard work Jeff. You were awesome.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. 13
  • Robert

Robert Wein · Married on 04/27/2019

Great DJ and planner

Craig was the best, he knew more than the wedding coordinator and made the wedding seamless!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sara · Married on 04/20/2019

Craig = Best DJ

I am so grateful that we were able to work with Craig for our wedding. He is an incredible professional with a tremendous talent for the work he does. He sat on the phone with us - we got married in Florida but we live in Colorado - to organize all the music and make sure we had everything we wanted. He is incredibly thorough, and it shows at the reception. I have never been to a wedding with a greater percentage of people on the dance floor...including other family weddings with many of the same people! More than that, Craig is personable and easy to work with, and I was glad to have him with us on that day. Thank you, Craig!

Sent on 04/09/2019