Granite Links Golf Club Reviews

Granite Links Golf Club 4
Granite Links Golf Club 5

Shannon Cabezas · Married on

Wedding October 2019

Great place for a wedding! Accommodating with weather, time and a wild wedding party! Everyone was amazing and so nice!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so very much! Wishing the most heartfelt congratulations on your marriage! xo, Granite Links

Pam · Married on 01/14/2018

You made my daughters day!!!! Everything was perfect. Everyone who was working that day went above and beyond to make sure my daughter was happy. The guys were so happy when they showed up and saw the big screen TV (The Patriots were in the playoffs) Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Our pleasure entirely! Go Pats!!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

We had our cocktail hour in the tent and reception in the ballroom. Everything was perfect! Our bridal attendant was amazing, she made sure we ate, had drinks (water and cocktails) and was very helpful with my bridal party, parents and photographer and videographer. She helped so much that I was able to truly enjoy every second. I loved how big the ballroom is, I liked that I was able to have all 200+ guests, big dance floor, two bars, video booth, and other food stations (dessert and late night snacks) all in one room. Nothing was crammed or tight, it was great!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah Bento · Married on 10/15/2019

Amazing views and fantastic staff

The team at Granite Links did an amazing job. I worked primarily with Theresa and Katie assisted. They were available when I needed to bounce an idea off of them and gave me honest opinions. Theresa met with me to go over all my decorations for the reception and the whole team made the ceremony and receptions look amazing. For weeks after the wedding, I received calls, text message and emails from guests telling me they had an amazing time, the food was great, the view was amazing etc. I had a wonderful and totally stress free day. I have no regrets with my decisions and can't thank Theresa, Katie and Robin enough for all their hard work. Pick them, you won't regret it.

Granite Links Golf Club 6
    Granite Links Golf Club 7
    Granite Links Golf Club 8
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Hi Sarah - thank you so much for this review. We appreciate your selection of Granite Links for your wedding and are so honored that we could be a part of your amazing day. xo, Granite Links
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

The only major complaint I have is that we were being rushed for photos by the Granite Links coordinator because there was another wedding going on. We missed out on a lot of photos outside with the view of the city and never got any inside the gazebo.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Gabriela · Married on 08/26/2018

Stunning wedding at granite links

Granite links is a great choice for a beautiful wedding with an outdoor feeling with the comfort of the indoors. We had the tent and the main ballroom and are in love with the space. It was great to work with the granite links team who came through and helped us find the best vendors to work with. I definitely reccomend granite links. The view of Boston, large windows and beautiful balcony make this a really special venue.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding at Granite Links in October 2017 and we couldn't have had a more perfect day. The staff was incredible from our very first visit and tour, up until the day of the wedding. We worked with Sara who was so kind and excited to be planning our wedding with us, and she was able to offer such expertise on having a successful day and choosing the best vendors in the area. Not only were the wedding planning and hosting staff incredibly helpful, the staff in the Tavern and the Crossing Nines patio were all so pleasant on any of the occasions we visited for. Our tasting was so comprehensive and accommodating, and the food for any event including both the rehearsal dinner and wedding itself was incredible. I couldn't be happier that we chose Granite Links for our wedding, thank you Sara and Julie for helping to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding experience!

Loved this place!! It was a perfect choice for us and our guests. I had a Saturday wedding in August here with the reception in the ballroom and the ceremony in the tent. All of the planning, coordinating, and logistics leading up to the event went smoothly and it gave me confidence knowing that Linda and her team have done many weddings at this venue. Our tasting was fantastic, even though we had to do it in the bridal suite. Afterwards we promptly requested that the server we had, Robin, also be our go-to server for the wedding. She is the absolute BEST! She was incredibly helpful the day of, from getting me to the first look location, to snapping some iPhone shots of us, to helping me with me veil before walking down the aisle, and helping us pack up at the end of the night. Robin was always there to bring us food and drinks during cocktail hour and the reception, too.

I took off one star for professionalism because 3 months before my wedding I was asked to move my ceremony time up earlier by 30 minutes. Since I had already printed my invitations, it was too late. What I didn't realize was another wedding was using the tent for their reception promptly after my ceremony ended. So what ended up happening, which I was unaware at the time, was that my ceremony started 5 minutes early! I should've communicated I wanted it to start, if anything, late, but early!!?? I was not too pleased. My musician wasn't prepared for it to start early and after I walked down the aisle numerous guests had to filter into seats. I felt bad for them!! Linda did not read the situation correctly and should have waited to start the ceremony, or above all, asked me. Also, make sure you are clear in your instructions to guests about where to park and where to go -- ballroom or ceremony. Mine were very confused. I thought there was going to be an attendant or someone directing people, especially with 2 weddings going on, but there was not. Overall, such an amazing venue!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

One of the obvious attractions to Granite Links is the view of the Boston skyline which all of our guests (both from Massachusetts and out-of-state) really enjoyed and it made for a stunning backdrop for photo’s. For me, the two most important things for my wedding were food and music and Granite Links did not disappoint. The food was excellent- from the passed hors d’oeuvres and fondue during cocktail hour to the main entrees to the late night snacks- we received so many compliments from our guests on it!
    All of the staff was great and helped making our wedding such a memorable experience! We primarily worked with Heather, she was able to accommodate my requests and offered guidance/recommendations throughout the planning process. The execution by the Granite Links staff on the day of the wedding was exactly as we had discussed! The staff was so attentive to all of our guest and from my perspective the entire event was seamless. Robyn was our attendant on the day of, she was so patient, accommodating, and made sure my groom and I had everything we asked for and more! Beyond that she was fun and we had a great time with her! I would highly recommend Granite Links to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/07/2015

I had my wedding last month at Granite Links and it was perfect from every angle. I worked with Michelle Reid and she was so responsive, kind, helpful and professional. Michelle and her team were so easy to work with and also just wonderful people. I not only hosted my wedding ceremony and reception at the venue, i also had my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner there and every event was top notch. My guests are still talking about the food and the views from every event! I would recommend Granite Links to anyone looking to have a beautiful wedding. The ballroom is beautiful-windows everywhere, amazing views and it's neutral in terms of color and carpet so you can dress the room to whatever style you prefer. The staff at the wedding was outstanding--the level of service was truly incredible. I had the most perfect wedding and I am so grateful I hosted everything at Granite Links!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Granite Links Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Vanessa! We loved working with you!

Meredith · Married on 09/25/2015

I would definitely try to book at Granite Links if you can afford the price. It is a lovely venue and doesn't need much in terms of decorations or flowers because it's so elegant. The staff was incredibly helpful and very organized the day of. I would try to make sure you have a few calls in the end to ensure everyone is on the same page. Very satisfied!

Sent on 10/11/2016

My ceremony and reception were all I could've asked for thanks to the team at Granite Links. We chose Granite Links because we needed a large enough venue for at least 200 guests & fell in love with the gorgeous Ross ballroom & the stunning view of the Boston skyline. Several of our guests commented on how efficient the staff was and how they moved things along smoothly. The planning process was really easy, even though our coordinator changed about a month before the wedding. They were always quick to reply to emails & very thorough in going over all the details. At the private tasting we were stuffed after trying lots of appetizers, first course dishes, and 4 entrees. The chef told us he'd accommodate whatever requests we had. I've heard that other venues charge you to bring more than 2 people to the tasting and only host group tastings. Granite Links goes all out w/ personalized tasting menus, a candlelit table, and champagne and drinks through dinner. The food during the tasting & the wedding was delicious. The dance floor is one of the bigger ones we saw during our venue search and that was important to us! The staff took care of absolutely everything on the day of the wedding. They worked w/ vendors to set up, set up the tables, centerpieces, place cards, everything! I expected to be stressed & asked a lot of questions on the wedding day, but the staff made it so easy! They even designate a bridal attendant to the bride on the day of the wedding, and I had Kim who was AWESOME! She changed out our drinks throughout the night and made sure we had water during photos and champagne and food and everything we needed while getting ready in the bridal suite. I know from lots of research that you get more for your money and more space at Granite Links than lots of the Boston venues & other venues in the area. They are just so flexible & will cater to special menu requests, liquor requests, and will set up the room however you want. Thanks Granite Links!

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 05/17/2014

This venue was absolutely fantastic, beautiful inside and out, gorgeous view of Boston in the background, spectacular food and service. Everything went so smoothly it was a stress-free day as far as the venue was concerned! My only criticism was on the professionalism and responsiveness of our wedding coordinator there, who was disorganized in her responses to us, and seemed to misplace or misunderstand our requests more times than she should have, causing undo stress and frustration. Still gets a high score for a fantastic event overall. I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue, but recommend simplifying all emails and having copies of everything to verify requests.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2009

Granite Links is an absolutely beautiful venue with amazing views of Boston and classy cocktail and reception areas. Although it was slightly more expensive than other venues in the area, it was definitely worth the cost. People continue to talk about what a great wedding we had.

Sent on 04/11/2010

jennifer · Married on 07/05/2008

All i can say is AMAZING!!! service,location,food was incredible!!!

Sent on 09/26/2008

Effie · Married on 06/22/2008

Granite Links is a lovely place to have a wedding. If you are looking for a platinum wedding and you have the money - Granite Links offers spectacular views, amazing catering, and much more.

Sent on 07/02/2008
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

Granite Links was everything we could have wanted in a venue. The staff was so accommodating to us, and we did not even have to think about any of the logistics on our wedding day as they took care of absolutely everything. The views are absolutely stunning, and all of my guests have told us how amazing the food was! We are so happy we chose Granite Links as our wedding venue!

Granite Links Golf Club 9
    Sent on 10/06/2018

Alyson · Married on 06/16/2018

3.5

Could not imagine getting married anywhere else! We got married in the pavillion tent and had our reception in the ballroom. Food, service, views, everything was top notch! Linda Blackmore was our coordinator. She was so speedy with responses and always available to chat! Our only complaint was the quality of her assistance. I had asked about a donut wall months before our wedding and she had told me it would be extra to rent out the wall. So we decided to just prebag our donuts as favors to avoid an extra cost. Fast forward a week before our wedding, I emailed a question regarding delivery of the donuts and Linda had said “oh right we’re doing a wall?” And I had reminded her of our previous conversation to which she had said “oh no we won’t charge you!” Had this been her original response we would have done the donut wall. Extremely frustrating with inconsistency. Our rehearsal felt extremely rushed and Linda kept leaving to check on another event. I did not feel calm or confident that our ceremony would go smoothly. We asked for silver table number frames and received gold. I also got a phone call a week before our wedding from Linda asking if I was okay since I had emergency gallbladder surgery. I did not have emergency gallbladder surgery, she mixed me up with another bride. Needless to say, I did not feel confident about the service we received. For the cost, I was disappointed in the service leading up to the day. I cannot say enough good thinks about Joni!! She was my bridal attendant the day of and everyone in my party LOVED her! She was such a calming presence and was checking in on us constantly, reminding me to eat and bringing me beverages without me asking! One of my bridesmaids even told me it seemed like she was in 3 places at once because she was doing so much! She was an absolute delight.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Dear Alyson,
    Thank you for your honest and straightforward assessment. We are so happy that your day of experience for your wedding was great. We agree that Joanie is amazing! We are, of course, sorry to hear that you had some struggles during the planning process. We will use your thoughts as a training tool and an opportunity for improvement. Wishing you all the best. - Granite Links

3.0

Professional service
    Beautiful venue
    Great food
    Great waitstaff

Sent on 01/19/2015

3.0

At first Linda seemed really disorganized. I was really worried that she would be planning my wedding, however! on the wedding day IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. Everything she didn't do for the entire time we were planning she did it on that day. She was AMAZING, she knew the timeline perfectly, she helped with the photographer, flowers, décor, DJ, everything! she was really really helpful. 100% recommended!

Sent on 02/07/2015

My Husband and I recently had our Wedding Reception at Granite Links Golf Club. From the beginning to the end our Wedding Planning Experience with Michelle Reid was seamless. She is wonderful. Michelle’s knowledge and experience in the industry provided us with the tools we needed to have a very successful event. She provided insight, ideas, and guidance regarding what worked well for past events and helped us work through our wedding vision which was a little out of the ordinary. The entire team was available and responsive to all of our questions and concerns throughout the process. They listened to us and delivered as promised.

The tasting with the Chef was a delightful experience. The food is fantastic and the Chef was personable and very talented. He worked with us to create a menu that suited our event.

The Staff, especially our Bridal attendant (Julie) provided excellent service on the day of the event. They ensured that the night went perfectly. Overall our reception was very well coordinated. The food was outstanding. We received many compliments to the Chef that night and we are still hearing about how good the food was today! Granite Links also worked very well with our outside vendors (Florist, DJ, Photographer, etc.). Michelle followed-up with us after the event to ensure that we had a wonderful time. Honestly, we could not have had a better night. It was exactly what we were hoping for and we thank the event staff at Granite Links for helping us have a night that we will never forget.

Sent on 10/20/2014

maritza · Married on 04/27/2014

3.5

5/2/2014
    We just had our wedding at Granite links last weekend and it was just wonderful. Truly the happiest day of my life. The place is just spectacular! Beautiful view, clean, elegant, food was delicious and the staff was just great. We had Linda as our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She took care of all the details and made sure that everything was on time. For all those newly engaged people looking for a place to celebrate such an amazing day, I recommend that you go take a look at granite links. You wont regret it!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Absolutely stunning venue for my wedding. Everything went perfect on our big day. We really enjoyed working with Linda for the short time we did at the end. Had some trouble with scheduling tasting, there was not much availability for people that work during the week. Overall, my wedding day couldn't have gone better!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Granite Links had great food, great views, and were a great place to host my wedding. There were a few hiccups here and there throughout the actual wedding day, but it didn't prevent my wife and I from having the best night of our lives. People from both of our families are still talking about it two months later and how much fun they had.

Sent on 12/08/2015

4.2
      2.5

From the point of inquiry to the wedding, Granite Links was excellent. We dealt with Heather; her recommendations were perfect. and she guided us every step of the way through the process, answering all our questions in a timely manner. The wedding itself was wonderful. The event went very smoothly; the meal was delicious and the wait staff, especially Susan, was extremely attentive. The DJ (Pat) did an excellent job getting everyone up dancing. and the place was tastefully decorated, largely due to our excellent florist, Jen at the Tangled Web. At the end of the evening, GL helped pack us up. We honestly could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/03/2015