Granite Links Golf Club Reviews

Granite Links Golf Club 3
Granite Links Golf Club 4
Granite Links Golf Club 5

Taline · Married on 07/18/2015

Professional and excellent service!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

Our wedding at Granite Links was absolutely fantastic! The service, food and setting could not have been better.

Sent on 07/11/2015

The staff at granite links was amazing. They made our wedding fantastic and run smoothly. The food was amazing. We had guest compliment every individual food item! Granite Links really knows how to make everything work! The Stations option was a much more affordable option than the plated meals and it worked like clockwork. Dinner ran quickly and smoothly.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Linda · Married on 05/23/2015

Granite Links has it all-Service, Food, Scenery and the most incredible staff!! I can even express how happy we are with the outcome of my son's wedding on May 23rd. We have not stopped getting calls, texts and emails from our guests who are just raving about the wedding! Each and every member of the Granite Links staff made all of our guests feel as though they were the most important person in the room and we just can't thank them enough!! Linda B and Kim- you both went above and beyond our expectations, you waited on us, kept us together, dried our tears and even made sure we ate- which as the parents, we know how hard it can be as you try to greet everyone. The food was out of this world- Hats off to your culinary team!!! It wasn't just about May 23rd wedding either, it was all the time Linda devoted to us before the event, the meetings, the tasting, the rehearsal dinner, every step of the way she was the utmost professional and always kept us on track. I am an event planner as well so I know what goes into an event of this magnitude and I can also be the most critical, when I tell you Granite Links goes above and beyond- they really do!! Not one detail missed! You guys ROCK!!! Don't change a thing- Every bit of our experience was over the TOP!!! Linda and Kim- as the parents of the Bride and Groom- we just want to say- WE ADORE YOU!!! You really took such good care of all of us that we were able to enjoy every second of the wedding and that is so important- some venues totally forget about the parents. Granite Links as far as we are concerned is the #1 Wedding Venue and trust me we looked at plenty of them!!! Linda, Kim and staff- thank you for such a memorable event and know that you were nothing but a pleasure every step of the way!!!

Lori · Married on 05/17/2015

The venue (ballroom) is gorgeous and the view of Boston is stunning. But what really made this so special is the wonderful support we received at every point in our planning and on the day. Heather was always available, responsive to the many questions I had, made great suggestions regarding ceremony, dinner etc. And managed the 'last -minute' request I had - (including adding wine to the meal WHILE we were being served!) so beautifully. Food was awesome (I've had mash-potato martini bars before, but the quality of the potatoes AND the fabulous toppings here...mmmm). From the first meeting to our day-after pickup of forgotten items, everyone there was friendly, helpful, and professional. I hope Granite Links continues to provide wonderful events for a long time and I highly recommend them.
    Lori and Michael

Sent on 06/03/2015

Unbelievable staff, menu and best views of Boston!

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

Granite Links (and Michelle Reid specifically) were incredible from initial email to wedding day!! My wedding was the day after a massive blizzard (and was still crazy conditions during the wedding) and the entire night was seamless. This was 99% due to Granite Links staff and Michelle.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

Granite Links was professional and helpful from day one. Specifically Michelle as the event coordinator made everything run as smooth as possible. (Even though the wedding was during a blizzard). The food was also INCREDIBLE. Guests are still talking about the food, some even said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Katelin · Married on 10/18/2014

Michelle and the staff at Granite Links made our wedding day a dream come true everything was what we expected and more! Couldn't ask for a better more friendly staff!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Could not ask for a better venue to host or wedding. Everything was top notch from the quaint of work to the wait staff and the food.

Sent on 10/09/2014

They took care of everything. I'm So happy with how everything went.

Pat · Married on 07/04/2014

The only comment I would make is that the venue provide a place for pictures should the day be rainy and outdoor pictures are not an option. Having pictures done in the main dining room while the staff was preparing was not the best situation. Otherwise everything was superb!

Christine · Married on 06/14/2014

Granite Links is a fantastic venue to hold a wedding reception! The staff is excellent and go above and beyond to ensure all details have been addressed prior to the big day so the wedding day can just be enjoyed. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds offer a spectacular backdrop for outdoor photographs! The food is fantastic and our guests all enjoyed the appetizers, dinner and desserts. Any special diets were accommodated without issue so all guests could enjoy the day. The foyer where the cocktail hour was held and the ballroom were set up exactly as requested. The reception was seamless; everything took place on time and we never had to question anything. I highly recommend Granite Links for a wedding reception!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Adele · Married on 12/28/2013

Many thanks to the Granite Links staff, especially to Linda and Amy for a wonderful event for the Burns/Alpert wedding. The food, venue and staff were excellent. Linda and Amy 's attention to every detail was superlative. We had so much fun! Adele Burns

Sent on 01/02/2014

Richard · Married on 12/01/2013

The experience my wife and I had with Granite Links is one that we will always cherish and remember

Sent on 12/11/2013

Ellen · Married on 11/30/2013

Granite Links Golf Club is a beautiful facility with a top notch staff. After Coordinating our wedding with Michelle Reid I was very comfortable because she was wonderful paying attention to the oh so many details that I had requested.of her.Her execution with her superb staff for the event was flawless.I would highly recommend considering and event with her.

I was able to find other terrific people on their preferred vendor list :DJ Gary Titus and The Gilded Harps and they made the party from the beautiful harp & violin ceremony/cocktail hour to the DJ reading the crowd and keeping the guests up on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/05/2013

One of the hardest decisions I had to make for my wedding was choosing a venue. I'm so happy I chose Granite Links...it's an elegant venue with large windows and beautiful views. They were able to accommodate our 200 guests. They were flexible with the times and menus and floor plan...and worked well with our other vendors. Our guests were to be very impressed as well.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Kelley · Married on 10/05/2013

Most amazing place over looking down town Boston ball room spectacular views best location in Massachusetts for sure

Sent on 02/04/2014

The venue was gorgeous with such amazing reviews, the food was to die for, and the staff and wedding coordinator couldn't have been better. I had an amazing time and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

This is a beautiful place to have your wedding! The views are breathtaking, the room is spacious and the service is impeccable. Linda and her team are professional and helpful at all times. My bridal attendant Julie was so sweet, it was so nice to have her with us through our day. The food is excellent, it is hard to choose at your tasting! We go back to The Tavern to eat all the time!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kathy · Married on 07/19/2013

My daughters wedding was magnicent ! The venue was beautiful and the attentieness and service was beyond superior, from the event manager Linda ,to the chefs and the wondeful wait staff ,everything was done to our specifations . I continue to receive compliments about the hospitality of service and the amazing food from our quest. It was a wedding like no other. Thank you Granite Links!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Granite Links is the picture-perfect, convenient and affordable alternative to a Boston wedding. It's located on top of beautiful quarry hills on one of the top golf courses in the country, with an overlooking skyline view of the City of Boston. The sunsets are amazing. The Ballroom is so glamorous (our guests loved the wrap-around balcony to watch the sunset) and the Rotunda with piano is ritzy and beautiful, too - it made for the perfect cocktail reception. Our guests could get there by car or plane and it was easy to shuttle guests to and from the Marriott nearby. The service was impeccable, from the waitstaff to the bridal attendants. I think our guests were really impressed with this place. I absolutely loved everything about our wedding there, and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Sheila · Married on 05/11/2013

Our daughter's wedding at Granite Links was perfect! Everyone involved from the wait staff, bartenders, bridal attendant...were wonderful. They were very professional and also friendly and attentive to all our guests. The food was delicious!!!! Everything was timed so well it seemed effortless. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/24/2013

kristen · Married on 06/02/2012

The beauty of Granite Links speaks for itself. They were extremely professional and catered to our every need. Linda Blackmore, the wedding planner at Granite Links, we unbelievable. She made sure everything was perfect. It rained the day of my wedding, but our pictures came out wonderful because the ballroom at Granite Links is so elegant. The food was amazing, our guests cannot stop talking about it! I would recommend this venue to anyone! I had such an amazing day and the staff at Granite Links had a large part of that!

Sent on 06/07/2012
  • Kate & Jason

Kate & Jason · Married on 08/05/2011

We couldn't have been more pleased with Granite Links Golf Club. Our wedding coordinator Linda Blackmore was prompt, kind and professional through out the entire reception planning process. She was simply amazing. Many of our guest commented on the quality of the food, service, and how beautiful the room looked. Many even said it was one of the best weddings they had been to! Wonderful job on absolutely everything. Beautiful grounds. The food and service was amazing.
    I would highly recommend this venue for your reception dinner!!!

Thanks once again Linda, and all who helped make our reception dinner so wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/18/2011