Grandview Pavilion Reviews

7 Reviews for Grandview Pavilion

• I

Irmary · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

Val and Amy (the two who will make your dreams come true) are absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I already decided we’ll celebrate any other milestones there and recommend it to everyone we know.

Sent on 05/28/2019

jessica · Married on 11/21/2015

The Grandview was amazing. Val and Amy were wonderful to work with. I would do it all over again if i could. They made my planning process extremely seamless. Amy and Val even went out of the way to provide me with extra decor i wanted, and if they didn't have it, they would research it for me. My guests loved the venue and the FOOD!! They couldn't stop talking about it, i myself was able to eat and it was indeed delicious. i would love to hold another even at the Grandview. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Ada · Married on 05/23/2015

This venue is suitable to a couple that would like a friendly, comfortable, elegant atmosphere for a wedding ceremony/reception with everything you would need all at one stop. The food was extremely delicious because their chef cooks it fresh there and been in business for over 40 years!

Sent on 05/28/2015

My wife and I had our wedding reception here, and we were absolutely blown away. We planned the wedding all the way from New York with Amy, and everything went seamlessly! Amy is spectacular--super responsive and friendly and honest with all of her feedback. She will give you the guidance you need to plan an amazing wedding reception. Moreover, on the day of the wedding reception, Val did an extraordinary job coordinating everything and making sure that all of our needs and our guests' needs were satisfied. All of the staff here go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding experience is special and memorable--we can't thank them enough. The food is incomparable, the prices are very reasonable, and the venue is perfect for a medium-sized wedding. Plenty of space to eat, drink, and be merry. Our guests loved the place!

Sent on 04/23/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Amy throughout my reception planning process. She was very informative and down to earth. She was also very flexible and kind when it came to my budget, she respected it and gave great suggestions to stretch my dollar. At the end of the day I couldn't have been happier with the results, not to mention the food was DELICIOUS! Not your average wedding food.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Katie · Married on 10/05/2007

The Grandview Pavilion was a very convenient place to have our wedding, as they require their own catering, and they offer DJ services too. They also allow couples to bring in a band if that is your choice. The ceremony tent was very elegant, and the reception hall could hold many people, which was important to us. There were also ample places for photo opportunities, and since our wedding was in October, the ivy was all in bloom which made for some great shots.

Sent on 04/28/2008

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

The venue is beautiful. I love that I can have the ceremony and reception at the same location. There is plenty of parking. The food was great. Val, Amy, and the staff were wonderful! They made sure everything went smoothly, and I didn't have to stress or worry.

Sent on 03/24/2017