Grandasia Bridal & Fashion Reviews

73 | Quincy, MA

73 Reviews for Grandasia Bridal & Fashion

Michele · Married on 09/25/2015

I wish I could give Grandasia TEN stars!!! The week before my appointment, I had gone to another bridal boutique on the South Shore, & was treated so poorly, I was dreading continuing my search for a dress. But my experience at Grandasia was the complete opposite!!! Ms. Phi, Stephanie, and the rest of the staff we dealt with were fantastic on every level. Welcoming, friendly, attentive, and patient, they really made my Mom and I feel special. And they had an amazing selection of gowns! Of course, the one I fell in love with was discontinued, and one size too small but Ms. Phi said not to worry. They actually redesigned the back of the dress & not only did it fit like a glove, but the incredible detail they added made it even MORE stunningly beautiful! I can't say enough about how skilled their alterations staff are! I purchased my shoes and veil there as well. I was also able to get 5:30pm appointments for my fittings which made things so much easier, with my job being over an hour away. Shopping for my dress from Grandasia with my Mom was one of the BEST experiences I had during the entire wedding planning process!!! If I ever need an evening gown down the road they will be my first stop!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

tracy · Married on 08/08/2015

The staff at Grandasia was excellent! They went above and beyond! I was very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jenna · Married on 07/18/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Grandasia. I purchased my wedding dress and had all of my alterations done through them. I first walked into the store unsure if I was going to set up an appointment or not and I was hooked as soon as I first spoke to the employees. They were friendly and very accommodating throughout the entire process. During my appointment my bridesmaids and I were able to pull out and try on as many different gowns as we wanted and eventually I said yes to the dress. I had four fittings and several different alterations and the final product was stunning. My dress came out amazing and the price for all of the alterations was much cheaper than I had expected. I strongly recommend this shop!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Katelyn · Married on 07/11/2015

My best friend got her dress here and when I called they didn't have any open appointments but "fit me in". I had 4 other appointments that day but the last dress I tried on here, I loved!! I had a very tight budget they worked with me so I canceled all my other appointments and brought that dress home that day!!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

I bought my wedding dress at Grandasia and I must say the whole experience was great! I highly recommend this store to brides on the hunt for their dress.

I initially came here because I saw they carried Justin Alexander dresses (I was on the hunt for a specific one), had good reviews, and they were conveniently very close to my apartment. I had driven past it numerous times and didn't realize they had such a nice selection of wedding dresses since their main display focuses on prom attire. Their little bridal boutique in the back was adorable and all the staff was attentive and really helpful. It was extra fun when I "said yes to the dress" and they brought in everyone who was in the store to celebrate and rang a gong, definitely not something you'd get at David's Bridal!

I didn't need to get alterations on my dress so I can't comment on their alterations department. I will say they didn't try to up-sell me on alterations or accessories, which is always nice.

All in all, I highly recommend Grandasia!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Melinda · Married on 06/12/2015

I am thrilled I listened to my sister when she told me I should try looking for my dress at a boutique. I went to major stores and I didn't get the personalized attention I got at Grandasia. I got the star treatment you see girls get on tv. I literally felt like a queen! The staff were polite and vey friendly. The shop owner Phi was so flexible and worked with my short time frame. She made excellent suggestions and helped me find a dress for under $1000. I loved my dress, it fit like a glove and made me feel absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Karen · Married on 05/30/2015

This boutique is worth the drive! I live and work north of Boston, so for me there was always a lengthy commute to get to Grandasia. It took probably a total of 6-7 trips to get my gown just right. I am very particular on fitand Miss Pi, Stephanie and the staff were extremely accommodating. I felt secure in that they would help me work my gown to the exact fit and comfort level that would make me feel like a million bucks at my wedding. And they did this with patience and expertise :) I had actually found my dress at another boutique, however their customer service left much to be desired. I made a phone call to Grandasia and from there out they helped me through every step. They are true professionals! I would recommend them to any and every bride.

Sent on 07/01/2015

I had been obsessed with the Justin Alexander line since I began looking at wedding dresses. Grandasia was the closest place to me that carried this line so it was a perfect location. The day we were going to Grandasia for my appointment we were running a little late so my sister called panicking to see if it was okay if we arrived a little later, they literally told her to take a deep breath, relax and that we'll get there when we get there. From the moment we walked in we felt so comfortable. One of the first things we were told was that they were there to help us find the gown of our dreams whether we found it there or not. We were so taken care of and felt very at home and comfortable so much that we acted like we were a team walking around pulling dresses (both bridesmaid & wedding gowns). Every person in there went over and beyond to help us in anyway possible. We fell in love with a bridesmaid dress and a Justin Alexander wedding gown. The only thing that stopped me from the wedding gown was me wanting to get to my ideal weight to get a more realistic look of how the dress will look on the day. All in all I would DEFINITELY recommend Grandasia even if you just need some ideas.

Sent on 01/31/2014
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/22/2015

Grandasia was a bride's dream store where the bride will find her dream dress. I had the opportunity to get referred to this store after my horror story of other locations. After arriving, I described my dream dress to the staff and she pulled 4 dresses from the lot. She said try these 3 on first and then try this one last because you will pick this dress! And she was right! I fell in love. I bought the dress that day!

Grandasia's staff were very pleasant, responsible and caring. They offered water to the brides and gave a separate space for each fitting thereafter. No matter if I came with one friend or five, staff would help to accommodate the fittings. The hem was perfect. Even after my unusual choice in dress style, staff were able to bustle it after countless attempts at perfection. Well worth the wait! Grandasia is awesome and the staff are so dedicated and deserve many more brides!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Annabel · Married on 03/14/2015

Had the best experience at Grandasia!! From day one I was treated with an immense amount of professionalism and courtesy. Found my dream wedding dress here and I can't wait to wear it!! Truly felt like I was working with family! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2014

I could not say enough about my experience at Grandasia! After doing a lot of research on where to begin my dress hunt, I came across Gransasia, which is in a very convenient location for me being I live in Quincy. I went with 6 people, I was worried it was too many and they said i could bring whoever I want, with no limitation on the number guests! We had the ENTIRE to store to ourselves! It was so private and special. After trying on multiple dresses I kept going back to the same one and I could not leave the store without getting it!! It was a true celebration. Everyone in there was kind, accommodating and Phi knew so much about the dresses and styles! Although I came out with a dress that was nothing that I planned on or expected, I could NOT be happier! Thank you so much for making this day so special!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Grandasia was a hidden gem. I was getting frustrated when trying to find the "perfect" dress and Grandasia was where I found "the one"!! A lovely Justin Alexander gown. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating to my mother and I--especially Sarah and Phi. They took their time to clip and even pin each dress my mother and I tried on. This gave me an accurate idea of what the dress could potentially look like. After trying on many dresses at other stores I was getting a bit confused. Phi and Sarah offered their knowledge and feedback, which really helped me make a decision. I had the whole place to myself for the first couple of hours, which made it a very personal and enjoyable experience. We spent over three hours there and there was never a time where I felt rushed or pressured. My mother ended up getting her dress there too and I am going back for the bridesmaids dress fitting as well! Phi was also very prompt in returning all my emails with additional inquires. Great experience and great staff! Highly recommend to other brides!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Linda · Married on 10/12/2014

Hidden Gem on the South Shore. Beautiful selection of wedding dresses and professional customer service. Very reasonable prices. No need to go north of boston when this is so convenient and very unique dresses. Not all off the shoulder wedding gowns like most stores. Very classic and elegant selection.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2014

Absolutely amazing service. Alterations department was phenomenal! I tried my dress on in Texas but fell in love with it at Grandasia. I give them 6 stars!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Phi and her staff are beyond wonderful. They welcome you with great hospitality and they make you feel comfortable. I love how everyone is genuinely kind and they don't pressure you. This is by fair the best service I've had. I give Grandasia two thumbs up. : )

Sent on 02/09/2014

As the mother of the groom, I have been very anxious about finding the perfect dress. I wanted something stylish, yet simple and elegant. I found it at Grandasia. The staff was so helpful and respectful of my wishes. I had been looking in department stores and found nothing I liked. Grandasia had exactly what I was searching for. The quality is outstanding. They were patient and never pressured me at all. They helped me select the perfect color to blend in with the wedding color scheme. I can't recommend them enough! They made me feel like a very special person.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/19/2014

I could not have asked for a more perfect experience when trying to find my wedding gown at Grandasia. The staff was friendly and polite and extremely helpful. They let my mom take pictures of every dress I tried on and made it a very exciting and special experience when I said "yes" to my dress. I left the store relieved and feeling like a million bucks. I highly reccomend ALL brides make a stop here for a very stress free experience!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

Excellent customer service and great prices. I bought my Justin Alexander dress today and I was treated like a princess! I called to make a last minute appointment and they fit me right in and when I called to let them know I would be a few minutes late they were very gracious. I had their undivided attention the entire visit. They even helped me take pictures of my dress before I purchased it! The alterations were offered at the most reasonable price I have been offered. And my dress was almost 100 less than another local boutique it was sold at. And even the veils were way more reasonably priced! Can't wait for my dress to arrive!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • Janie

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Like a previous reviewer, I found my dress in my home state where the wedding is going to take place, but it was impractical to get it there. I came upon Grandasia because they had the same dress in stock. I can't say enough good things about my experience there-- I had three fittings before I picked up the dress, and Ms. Phi and her staff were so gracious, kind and professional. Alternations there are a great price, too. They have a tremendous selection and the store is really neat.

You will NOT regret buying your wedding gown from Grandasia!

Sent on 08/14/2014

I'm updating an earlier review (which was a rave based on my experience shopping my wedding dress). This review is another rave, but discusses my experience looking for a mother-of-the-bride dress with my mom.

After looking online and in stores for quite some time, my mom was beginning to think she would never find anything that fit, was comfortable, and looked great. We should have started at Grandasia. The first dress Chelsea pulled ended up being "the dress," not to mention a million times better than anything we had seen.

As I've come to expect the customer service was perfect. More than that, everyone is genuinely nice and eager to help. I love this place. Such a find.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Lizz · Married on 08/09/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff and selection at Grand Asia! I found them on the Internet with mixed reviews, but it was a local business close to where I live so I made an appointment anyway. I am SO glad I did! I went with my mom and 3 bridesmaids to several stores and the previous appointment ran long and there was a ton of traffic. We were going to be VERY late. I called to tell them I understood if they couldn't see me, but the gentleman that answered the phone told me: "relax dear, just come in, we'll be here." I was impressed with the large corner store with gorgeous dresses in the window and classical music as a greeting; it really set the mood. I wanted my girls to look for their dresses first; they have a huge selection! With help from their incredible staff, who even plugged in my dying iPad, my girls found something that looked great, came in my color, and was reasonably priced! As for my dress, they have an amazing collection of Sincerity by Justin Alexander, which I fell in love with. I tried a few on that were very nice but not THE one. I left the first time with no dress. I returned a few weeks later after seeing a Sincerity dress online and Phi was delighted to see me gave me a big hug! I asked if they had that particular dress; they didn't but they could order it sight unseen; I'm not that daring! Since they had made such a wonderful impression and were so friendly and welcoming, I wanted to give them my business. I found the dress at another store tried it on, loved it, and went back the next week to order it! They also do alteration which are very reasonable! My dress has not come in yet but I can't wait to go back to the store and see Phi and my dress in a few months; I also am going to check out their selection of shoes! Grandasia has made the dress search a one stop shop. I wish I had started there in the first place!

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • X

Xi · Married on 07/19/2014

I was hunting for a qipao for my wedding and Grandasia has the best (and best value) selection by far in the Boston area. The also offer quick, on-site tailoring, which is crucial given the need for qipaos to fit perfectly. Overall, a friendly, full service experience that gave me a beautiful, well-tailored qipao at a fraction of the price of the custom-made options offered elsewhere in Boston and New York!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Cam · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely love this boutique. Ms. Phi is divine- and words can't express how wonderful her staff is. I bought my gorgeous dress here, and had the tailoring done at the store. Everything was perfect. When you're stressed out about everything else wedding related, it's great to find the one place that gets it right- everytime.

Sent on 08/19/2014

I have had the pleasure at visiting this establishment and all I can say is WOW to the customer service I have received.. First to the very sweet girl who helped me pick out wedding dresses. She was all about catering to my every desire and never made me feel like I was being rushed to make a decision. Second although I did not purchase a dress at there establishment.. I am however getting my alterations done with them.. I was never made to feel guilty that I had someone else's dress but made to feel happy that I found what I was looking for. Although they are change their terms to do outside alterations they made an exception for me. WOW.. The gentlemen who greets you is very kind and is all about his customers.. I must say as a senior executive working in the retail industry myself, that it was very refreshing to receive the service that I did.. I would recommend this establishment to anyone.. Thank you for make me feel special..

Sent on 04/12/2014

Judy · Married on 05/10/2014

I went to several dress shops looking for the perfect dress for my son’s upcoming May wedding, but was unable to find a dress that wowed me until I went to Grandasia. I had seen online that they carried dresses by Jade, a designer that I liked very much. Unlike other stores that just had a few Jade dresses, Grandasia had several to choose from. I was able to find a Jade dress that was different from the one I wore to my daughter’s wedding a few years ago, yet still stylish, not frumpy, as many mother of the bride/groom dresses can be. The employees at Grandasia were very helpful, treating me like I was the only customer in the store, bringing me suggested gowns and fitting them to me with clips like a glove. I cannot say enough about Phi, the manager. Her expertise and friendliness were unmatched in my dress hunting experience. I ordered my dress and can’t wait until it arrives!

Sent on 01/19/2014