Grand Voyages Travel Reviews

1 | Elizabethtown, PA

1 Reviews for Grand Voyages Travel

Steph · Married on 07/14/2012

I just got back from my honeymoon at Riviera Maya, Mexico. We had the time of our life there. Troy did an amazing job organizing this honeymoon. I e-mailed her back and forth getting a quote for a honeymoon but had no idea where to go. I gave her a budget to work with and she came up with this honeymoon that worked with our smaller budget and ended up feeling like we should've paid more than we did for the level of service! Troy met with me a week before the wedding and had all my documents organized in a folder that was easy to carry on the plane and made finding the important documents very simple. We stayed at the hotel called Catalonia Royal Tulum. They treated us like royalty there. The food was outstanding, the service was amazing, and the property and view were breathtaking! We adventured to Xcaret which was a Mayan theme waterpark as part of our package with Troy and had a blast that day. I highly recommend Troy's services as her deals are better than anything you can find yourself online. Thanks Troy! I will continue to use Troy for all my vacation plans.

Sent on 07/25/2012