Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Reviews

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 5
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 6
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 7

Jill · Married on 03/11/2012

I got married in March at the Grand Tradition Estate, Arbor Terrace. The wedding went off without a hitch. They were so well organized, I didn't have to worry about the details. I have heard from several of my guests how gorgeous the place was, the food was delicious, and everything felt warm and inviting. I was extremely pleased with the staff and their efficiency and professionalism.

Sent on 04/18/2012

The Grand Tradition Estate is a Gorgeous venue and the ultimate fairy tale! My husband and i got married last October in the Beverly Mansion location. We arrived on a horse and carriage and had the ceremony outside in the gazebo by the heart shaped lake. The staff was very professional and the wedding coordinator handled my large and chaotic faimly with the best care. I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for a fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Courtnie · Married on 07/07/2007

Even 2 years later, our guests are still complimenting on our wedding at the Arbor Terrace. The food was great and the atmosphere is breath-taking. The tropical foliage complimented with the cascading waterfalls makes for an ideal wedding venue.

Sent on 07/03/2009

Jill · Married on 06/22/2007

It was the dream wedding!!!

Sent on 07/15/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married at the Arbor Terrace and had our reception at the pavilion. Hands down one of the best decisions we made during our planning process was booking Grand Tradition! The team at GT have absolutely perfect the skill of wedding execution and planning. Everything that is included in the price you pay is phenonmal in comparison to other venues where they up charge you for chivari chairs, cake stands, easels and more. The only down side I would say is the additional amount you have to pay to extend your wedding reception until 10 pm (we wanted to keep the party going if we could!) Having a wedding coordinator help keep you organize throughout the planning process is fantastic as well, we didn't need to hire a day of coordinator or anything like that since they all provide you with excellent service and make you feel comfortable and assured all is going to be well! Our guests had the best time and we were so thrilled with how the staff, recommended vendors, and night turned out! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/22/2015

We just recently had our wedding at the Beverly Mansion at Grand Tradition. Our guests were so "wow-ed" by the venue, they fell in love with it just like we did! Its an amazing place for pictures and we have already gotten some back from our photographer that are beautiful. It was a spring wedding and this venue was the perfect place for it.
    Katie was our coordinator, and she was awesome. So friendly and responsive to all my emails. She made our day so great! No need for a coordinator at your wedding the Grand Tradition girls can handle your day all by themselves!

I really wanted a place for my wedding that was all inclusive, and I was willing to pay for it. I didn't have time to fuss over linens, plates, and forks, so I went with Grand Tradition because they handled all that for us. I still think it was the right choice! They are pretty high in price, but as I said, I was willing to pay if it meant I didn't have to do it.

All our guests were in love with the location, and I know we will be visiting it for years to come!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Was a beautiful venue...lead to a beautiful backdrop for a wedding. My guests named it the best wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 08/04/2014

I had my wedding at the Arbor Terrace portion of the Grand Tradition Estate. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an all-inclusive type of wedding venue! The staff is very helpful and there for your every need. My (now) husband and I worked with Kristina during our entire wedding planning process and she was fabulous! If I had to be picky and see any areas of improvement, I'd say there were a lot of things that I out sourced due to the type of "look" and theme that I was going for for our wedding that I wish that they had more options other than what they had to offer (like the white chairs for the ceremony and old fashioned parasols. There were a few small details like using the parasols when I didn't want them to be used that may have been overlooked but overall it didn't ruin the experience at all. I couldn't have seen the day going any better than it did! I really believe that you get what you pay for and we were more than pleased with the food, staff, service, etc. that we received from beginning to end! Everyone at the Grand Tradition was awesome to us (specifically Kristina and Megan as well). Thank you for making our day the best!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Cindy · Married on 05/22/2011

We got married at the Arbor Terrace this year.
    Our wedding coordinator did a great job with letting us know the timeline of the events that would occur and what we needed to bring. They are very professional and although the ceremony and reception is only 5 hrs. long, I thought it was perfect.
    Everything was coordinated greatly by our coordinator. The only thing that set us back was that there was another wedding which was offset with ours by an hour. Their ceremony, apparently, went over by 45 minutes, which delayed our meal time. Although people didn't notice, my husband and I had to take those extra minutes and take extra pictures outside, instead of hanging out with our guests.
    My parents and I have gotten great compliments about the venue and food. Everything from the cocktail hour to the buffet was wonderful. And everyone on staff was very professional.
    They are pretty pricey, but it is well worth it, as I did not stress one bit at our wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2008

Staff is amazingly organized and professional. Very responsive and helpful at guiding us through the process. Great atmosphere and beautiful place to get married!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2007

If you are looking for your dream wedding, this is the place to go. They offer two different venues on the property and both are exquisite. I chose the mansion for my venue, and it was a fairy tale wedding. They brought me out in a horse drawn carriage and yeah, it was amazing! Definitely a 10 in my book as far as value for what you pay. The food was amazing. We had the buffet and it was great. Plenty for everyone.

Sent on 08/05/2008

3.5

Grand tradition was amazing! There staff was awesome and Amanda, my wedding consultant was so helpful in every aspect. The only downfall is the given time for the space.

Sent on 03/17/2016

lauren · Married on 06/26/2015

This venue is truly magical...

Unfortunately, we recently had to cancel a wedding scheduled at the Grand Tradition Estates. If you are interested in a discounted wedding in either the beautiful Arbor Terrace Gardens or Mansion, please consider this offer.

You pick the date. An all-inclusive wedding for 125 people (reception dinner buffet, hosted bar w/beer and wine) cost us $21,000.
    laurrosemagill@gmail.com

Sent on 07/04/2015

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

3.0

Beautiful place to get married

Since I was 10 years old I wanted to get married in front of a waterfall. As I grew up I realized how unrealistic that was until I found Grand Tradition Estate. When my husband and I went to do a walk through I immediately fell I'm love. They have 7 waterfalls. They have flowers everywhere. It is truly like paradise. Everybody was so nice and very professional. I couldnt have asked for a better place to get married at.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 8
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 9
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 10
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 11

Jonathan · Married on 01/21/2017

Grand Tradition Estate was perfect for our wedding. They are extremely flexible and accommodating. The only issue we had with them is that they changed the entire mansion before our wedding! They colors were totally different and the layout was completely different when we had booked. I wish they would have been more forthcoming with that information and compensate better for that issue.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jaclynn · Married on 11/28/2014

3.0

A week after our wedding and we are still getting compliments about our venue. We have family meme er and friends that are engaged and now are wanting to have their wedding here. Staff is proffessional, we were happy overall.

Only down side is that after many visits to pick our entree they still served the wrong entree (the one we hated) on our big day. Our favorite appetizer we were told was included was not served the day of because then we were told it was an upgrade. I really felt like our "file" did not receive the attention it needed. They switched our wedding coordinator half way through the process and every time I called I was speaking to a different coordinator because one or all of them were busy. So I feel our information was lost in translation.

Sent on 12/08/2014

My coordinator Meghan was amazing!!!! The day went off with out a hitch (if there where problems I never heard about them). The venue is expensive but you get what you pay for. The venue is beautiful and expertly kept. We used the Arbor Terrace side of the property. My pictures and video are amazing and I do not regret 1 penny that we spent.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 05/24/2012

The Grand Tradition was everything I had ever dreamed for in a wedding venue. I had only looked at 1 other place before deciding on them. I was so impressed with the upkeep of the area and just fell in love with the place. Everything went smoothly and absolutely perfect on the big day. The staff and wedding coordinators were so professional and made everything flow very smooth. I am very happy with how my wedding turned out!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2010

Beautiful Vene to get married, everything was perfect except or wedding coordinator at The Abor Terrace

Sent on 04/08/2010

Kristen · Married on 02/27/2010

The Grand Tradition may be in a small town but it's definitely worth the trip! Your guests will be awed by the beauty of The Arbor Terrace venue and your pictures are guaranteed to be amazing. Personal attention and excellent service are always a priority for the employees there. Even with our rainy day, the tent was still a perfect backdrop for our ceremony and reception. Good food for the price, and the 'package deal' makes a brides' life that much easier. Highly recommendable.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Katy · Married on 12/11/2015

This was an amazing place to get married!! We chose this vendor for a December wedding because we wanted a place that would make our day perfect, rain or shine. And we had RAIN!! Thankfully, it stopped before the ceremony, but I didn't even worry... the staff is amazingly professional and inspires total confidence! We were both able to relax and enjoy our day! The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Ashley our wedding coordinator, and the rest of the great team that they have at the Grand Tradition!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kristi · Married on 10/24/2013

2.5

Gorgeous venue. Comparably affordable for a "short notice" wedding. Our coordinator was an absolute gem! Ashley knows how to lead large events and set the bridal party at ease- she gets it! My only regret was being rushed after the ceremony to the reception. We were not able to take the pictures we wanted because we were told, "we were out of time".

Sent on 11/12/2013

Sara · Married on 12/09/2007

2.5

The staff was amazing and very attentive. I would highly recommend this site to any couple. It was everything you could wish for when planning a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2008

elsa · Married on 10/12/2007

3.5

This place was awesome!!! Great food, great service, beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/01/2007

Tarah · Married on 08/28/2011

3.0

We had our wedding at Arbor Terrace and it was amazing!!!! This place is very expensive but everyone has said my wedding was the most beautiful they've ever seen. I would highly recommend checking out this hidden gem in fallbrook. They will make sure your day is everything you dreamed of.

Sent on 09/19/2011