Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Reviews

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 5
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 6
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 7

Marisol · Married on 04/06/2015

When we were searching for wedding venues, Grand Tradition (GT) was the first one we visited and we immediately fell in love with it. After months of researching and visiting venues all across Orange/LA/Riverside/San Diego counties, it became clear GT was the one.

They have many options to choose from: the elegant Beverly Mansion, or the tropical Arbor Terrace (which is what we chose). Their prices include the rent of the place (for a set amount of hours) and dinner. It can be plated or buffet style. There are a lot of add-ons you can choose from, depending on what you want; a variety of choices for different budgets and styles.

They take great care of the landscape and surroundings. There are many pictures online, but you need to schedule a visit to realize how beautiful the place is. They have a restaurant called “The Veranda” (delicious food and great service). It will give you an idea of how good the food will be at your wedding.

Our wedding was perfect! Their excellence reflects on everything they do and everyone working there is happy and helpful. They are very experienced and organized; if you follow their help/advice, your wedding will be just like you dreamed: no stress or worries, especially the day of.

100% recommend, and we can’t wait until we plan our next big celebration there!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Our wedding at the Grand Tradition was amazing! Everything from the food, the staff, and of course the beautiful scenery, to how smoothly the wedding went was seriously perfect. Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing as well! She made us feel so comfortable that everything would go smoothly on the day and during the while planning process - and it did. We had a few in person meetings to go over details, but she was always ready to answer my millions of questions on the phone and via email! i couldn't have asked for anyone better.
    But really, I can't believe how smoothly everything went! I hadn't been to many weddings before so I didn't really know exactly what to expect, and I wasn't sure how everything would piece together on the day, but magically it did! The staff took care of everything, making sure that our vendors were all on time and in place, making sure that we had enough food and water, and they even managed to avoid my (now) husband and I from seeing each other before the ceremony even though our getting ready rooms were right next door to one another and we were outside taking pictures at very similar times. Everyone was amazing and I had the wedding of my dreams because of it! I'm not just saying that!
    We had our wedding at the Beverly Mansion location which I LOVED because you get married in front of a gazebo and a beautiful lake! Also, they have an option to be brought in with a horse and carriage! I would highly recommend it!! It was like a fairytale! All of my guests told me everyone seriously gasped when they saw the horse and carriage coming. It was just that little bit of extra flare that made the day that much better :)
    I think that's probably enough to convince you that the Grand Tradition is VERY good at putting on a wedding, but just to add a little bit more, the grounds are absolutely beautiful. The grass is always green, the flowers are always in bloom, and the house always looks freshly painted.

Sent on 05/08/2015

brittany · Married on 03/27/2015

Grand Traditions was mine and my husband's first choice in venues for our wedding. I had spotted it before we were engaged and had to see it. My husband fell in love with it almost the second we walked the Arbor Terrace. It was perfect for us! The Arbor Terrace is a beautiful, tropical site inside of Grand Traditions. It has waterfalls and gorgeous scenery and plant life. Not to mention the staff! We had such great experiences with the staff members. Katie And Carrie were fantastic with helping to get everything planned and situated. Carrie got us started and set up, then Katie took care of us from then on. She was always there to answer questions and was very helpful and completely on top of all of our little details (such as making sure A1 sauce was provided on the wedding day). Thank you all so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Bill · Married on 02/15/2015

Well the one thing I can say is that this consistent in doing one thing, WOWing their customers. My wife and I got married this past weekend on 2-15-15 and I can gladly say that I am a satisfied customer. With breathtaking scenery along with a staff that I constantly on point whether it is just giving a tour or during the wedding and taking on any conflict that occurs. Our coordinator Ashley Speakman has been a dream to work with. She was very flexible to any last minute changes and was easy to get in contact with. All of our guest were very impressed with the venue along with the food and service. I would recommend the Grand Tradition Estate to anyone who is looking for that WOW factor.

Bill Thach

Sent on 02/20/2015

I had the best experience at Grand Tradition Estate! This place is definitely worth every penny, all the staff are very helpful and friendly. My wedding day was more than I had ever expected. I got married at the Beverly Mansion and everything was so beautiful and organized. My wedding coordinator was so sweet and helpful! I cannot wait to go back with my husband for lunch at the Veranda!!! Thank you for everything Grand Tradition!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Jennie · Married on 12/13/2014

Grand Tradition (Arbor Terrace) and our coordinator, Katie Armstrong, were amazing! Katie was always so helpful and answered all of my questions quickly. The day of went smoothly thanks to them and they were so flexible for last minute changes. The whole team did such a great job and we got so many compliments on our choice of venue, the food and the service.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 11/14/2014

This was one of the first venues we looked at during our search for wedding sites and nothing compared to Grand Traditions! You cannot get the amount of space offered at Grand Traditions at any metropolitan city (SD, OC, LA or SF). So making our guests travel to this destination spot was worth it.

The staff were professional, answered all of our questions, very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and the venue. They were not pushy at all. They knew the facts that were essential in our final decision process.

Grand Traditions is absolutely breathtaking and provides that “WOW” factor you are looking for on your special day and to show off to your guests! You have the beautiful landscape (waterfalls, lush garden, heart shape lake, beautiful flowers, and lots of space) to make it special for the bride, groom and guests. Most importantly, the staff was superb from start to finish! They specialize in weddings and they have their customer service down to perfection!

They created such a wonderful experience throughout this wedding process. It was an awesome day not only for us but our guests! We received so many compliments and many of them said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and experienced. It just comes down to the venue and the people. That really makes a difference! You will not regret booking your wedding day at Grand Traditions. You will only receive compliments

Sent on 03/01/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2014

If I could give them 100 stars out of 5, I would! THE BEST VENUE I could've ever asked for!!! Almost everything is included, which makes planning a wedding less stressful and more fun. My coordinator, Ashley, was beyond amazing! She helped make everything perfect, and I couldn't have asked for more. The owner, Don, gave us a private tour one day when we were visiting, and absolutely sealed the deal with us. They know what they're doing here, and are so good at it. My day was absolutely perfect. The grounds were beautiful, and the service they provided was impeccable. People are still talking about how amazing the venue was, and how wonderful the food was. I recommend them to everyone I know getting married, and hope to go back every year for our anniversary. They are just absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sally · Married on 10/18/2014

They are so amazing and very professional. Our first meeting was with Carrie and she was awesome and so helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted after minutes of meeting with her and we knew we had to go with them. They make you feel so comfortable and that your wedding is going to be taken care of and you will not stress one bit. We got assigned to Ashley for our coordinator, she is super sweet, very professional and so attentive. Every question or concern I had, Ashley responds quickly and efficiently. This place has numerous weddings, but they make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding that matters. This place is worth every dime!

Sent on 08/17/2014

MARY · Married on 09/26/2014

Unbelievable service front start to finish. My son was married at the Grand Tradition Estates Sept 2014. The 35 acres are a fantasy land of beautiful grounds filled with waterfalls, tropical lush plants, a lake in the shape of a heart. The grounds have colorful flowers year round. It is a photographers dream site. There are cascading water falls and , the Beverly Mansion. I surprised my son and daughter in law with the horse and carriage ride after the ceremony. There are many extras included in the package price....wedding coordinator, all set up and tear down for the ceremony and reception, silver cake stand and much more. It is a hidden jewel in the Fallbrook area. As a designer and artist, I am known for my creativity and attention to details. I have very high expectations. I was not disappointed. I highly recommend to at least go there and have a golf cart tour of the grounds. We fell in love with it in the first few minutes. Our wedding was a once in a lifetime experience. The service from the staff was exceptional. There are no hotels rooms on site but inexpensive rooms within walking distance. We stayed 15 minutes away at the Pala Casino. I admit I was apprehensive that they selected a casino but it exceeded my expectations. There are separate entrances for the hotel rooms from the casino. Our rooms were extra spacious and very large bathrooms. The views from the suites were spectacular of the near by mountains. The staff was very friendly. Our wedding was four days ago and I am having the fun of reliving every minute from ourbeautiful photos.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Genevieve · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I were married at the Arbor Terrace in the Grand Tradition Estate on July 5th, 2014. The venue itself is simply gorgeous. We saw all areas of the properly and fell in love with the Arbor Terrace. At this location, the ceremony is performed in front of a beautiful waterfall, and the reception takes place in a large tented pavillion with a sleek bar occupying one end, and a gorgeous fireplace at the other. We committed to Grand Tradition Estate for our wedding the same day we took the tour and everything from that moment onward was smooth sailing.

We were thrilled to be assigned to Ashley Speakman as our wedding coordinator. To this day, I am convinced she kept me sane. Ashley has a wonderfully positive disposition and was quick to respond to my plethora of emails and questions as a new bride. She was professional and courteous to the point of perfection. She helped me plan, coordinate and finalize all the small details that left to my own devices would have fallen by the wayside.

The day of the wedding, I arrived at my bridal suite with my girlfriends and everything was set up and ready. I was assisted by a charming girl named Amanda. She helped get all my bridesmaids (and myself) organized and walk down ready. She was so sweet and genuine.

The ceremony was breathtakingly beautiful, and the reception area was exactly what I had imagined in my head. We don't toss around the word "perfect", because rarely nothing ever is. But my husband (and our guests) are in agreement on this one. Grand Tradition Estate was (and is) a perfect choice. Thank you all for making our day everything that it was and more.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Angela · Married on 05/18/2014

Honestly this is the most beautiful venue in the area. It's amazing! We looked at SO many different locations, from Burbank to Temecula and just kept coming back to this one. The staff is very helpful and everything at this venue is in immaculate condition! We got married here on May-18-2014 and I was so very happy with just about everything! Ashley was our wedding coordinator (a wedding coordinator comes with the package, super helpful) She was great! The food was amazing, we are still getting complements. The venue is jaw dropping gorgeous!

There are two things I did not like about the venue, they both can be easily fixed. If you decide on this venue (you will be happy if you do) be specific about two things:

First, make sure that they keep your guest book/picture out the entire wedding! They put ours away after the ceremony and we didn't even get half of our guest to sign it. That was a major disappointment.

Second, we had pom-pom balls for the aisle. They brought them up after the ceremony and set them on the buffet table. . . that was perfectly fine but after dinner was over they closed up the area for the buffet and threw the pom-pom balls away. We paid for those and had some people that wanted to take them home, its not for them to choose what to put in the trash, that's for me to decide.

Besides those two things (which are a super easy fix) this place is wonderful! They do an remarkable job, have an incredible staff, and made our day perfect! I would definitely refer them to a friend, family member, or stranger! They were genuinely marvelous!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/24/2014

Grand Tradition is a little expensive but it is definitely worth every penny! The staff was amazing every step of the way. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. My wedding coordinator Ashley was AMAZING so friendly and helpful. I am truly sad that my wedding is over and I don't get to work with these people anymore. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Rose · Married on 04/22/2014

Our coordinator Carrie and the rest of the Grand Tradition team took great care of us as well as our guests on our wedding day! I was pleasantly surprised how much effort they put into making our wedding day special. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. There was a bridal/groom assistant who was there with anything we needed, from help with the dress, to extra tissues, floss, breath mints... you name it, they had it! Carrie even went above and beyond by setting up the tables and centerpieces for the reception since we didn't have anyone to do it. The food was amazing, the venue is so beautiful, and the staff are just so great! Thank you to all who were involved in making our wedding an event we will always cherish!

Sent on 05/16/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 03/15/2014

We got married at the Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace Venue in March 2014.
    Finding a venue in San Diego area can be a hard thing to do. Everything is crazy expensive and it doesn't include much. When we were first told about the Grand Tradition, I was hesitant due to the pricing, but in comparison to other venues, and when you take stock of what it includes, I would say its pretty good value for your money.
    The first thing you need to know is that the grounds are absolutely breathtaking! Better in person than the pictures even! They have 3 different "venues" full of amazing gardens and features. We chose the Arbor Terrace - it was exactly the type of lush outdoor garden space I was searching for.
    Next is when you get married there, it includes a wedding coordinator. Now if your organized and ambitious like me you probably don't care as much, but let me tell you - it makes a BIG difference on the day! Our coordinator Ashley took care of all the arrangements with the venders regarding set up, arrival times, overall run sheet. It was SO nice to show up and be able to just enjoy everything!
    Besides the planning help, beautiful backdrops, and included live piano music, the Grand Tradition has the absolute BEST wedding food!!! EVERYTHING was delicious!! One of the many highlights from our wedding day!
    From big cheese and fruit platters and champaign in our bridal suits at arrival, to everything I bought to the rehearsal being set up for us on the day, to them handing out sparklers for our big send off, and everything running ON TIME?!?! Our wedding was literally PERFECT!!
    The GT is definitely good value for money and I would recommend the use of their venues to everybody!! Thank you Ashley & team for everything - we are so grateful!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

amadea · Married on 02/21/2014

There is no doubt this place is beyond beautiful! My husband and I fell in love with this place the moment we walked in. We got married in the arbor terrace side. The reason why this place deserves 5 stars is not only for its beauty but for its staff. I can't rave enough about Ashley our coordinator. Ashley was great through out the process but really shined on our wedding day. I had literally no stress that day and I would say a lot of it was due to knowing she was there and was going to take care of anything that came up. Of course weddings don't always run smoothly. There are plenty of situations where Ashley saved the day (more than I know I'm sure). For example we ended up forgetting our ring bearers pillow but not worry Ashley found one. There are plenty of examples but I just want to say if you book through them rest assure things will go stress free and you will enjoy your special day that much more!

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • KristnH

Kristin · Married on 11/17/2013

We absolutely LOVED everything about our wedding at Grand Tradition! They were accommodating and helpful, and the vision we had for what our wedding would look like definitely came true.

We got married on the Beverly Mansion side, and our coordinator was Ashley. The mansion is absolutely gorgeous, and Ashley is so fun and sweet and helpful!

We would not change a thing about our wedding, we felt no stress because Grand Tradition takes care of it all for you! I would definitely recommend having Grand Tradition as your venue!!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Where do I start... I cannot thank the grand tradition enough for such an amazing wedding! Our coordinator, Megan Elliott, was fantastic! She made our entire wedding the wedding of our dreams!! Our guests could not tell us enough how beautiful the wedding was!!

I totally recommend the Grand Tradition Estate and ask for Megan! She cares about making your day the best you could possibly imagine!! Thank you Megan!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Tamara · Married on 08/25/2013

Carrie, Meagan, and all the staff were super. I had less than a month to plan and they helped me plan a truly AWEsome wedding.

My tropical love affair vision came to life.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Suzanne · Married on 08/01/2013

Thank you for making my wedding day special! Megan and Carrie are the best coordinators!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

I could not be happier with how my wedding went! My coordinator, Kristina, was very patient and helped to make my dream come to life. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the staff was very attentive and organized. The one "complaint" from guests was that the service staff kept picking up dinner plates before guests were finished - but I guess it's better to be proactive than to leave everything sitting around :) Other than that, everyone had an amazing time and I could not be happier with the venue I chose.

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Avalon

Avalon · Married on 02/17/2013

Thank you Ashley, Renee, Megan, everyone at the Grand Traditions for making our day a dream come true. Our wedding on 2/17/13 at the Beverly Mansion was a magical fairytale with memories that will last forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day special. Your venue, your service...everything received rave reviews from our guests. It is truly an enchanted venue, second to none. Thank you for providing everything I had wished for and making our day so wonderful. Avalon & Carl

Sent on 02/25/2013

Mike · Married on 11/18/2012

The place was amazing. Our wedding day went perfect. Ashley was our coordinator and had everything moving so smoothly. I wouldn't change a thing!!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

The Grand Tradition Estate was so easy to work with. The wedding coordinators and staff are amazing and make the whole wedding process easy and enjoyable. They truly made our wedding day magical. The food is delicious and the grounds are beautiful. All of our guests had wonderful. You would be hard pressed to find a better venue in San Diego county.

Sent on 12/07/2012

I originally came across Grand Tradition Estate on the internet before I was engaged and fell in love with the venue through their very well put together website. Once I got engaged I started to seriously consider venues and even attended many bridal bazaars and bridal shows to expose myself to venues that I wouldn't necessarily find online. After many requests for information, I found that Grand Tradition Estate was not only my favorite venue, but the one that was the most reasonably priced for what you get. Their inclusive packages made everything easy! We ended up booking our wedding at the Beverly Mansion and I have not one regret! Throughout the process I learned that what I thought was our "day of coordinator" actually helped us throughout the entire process. We had several meetings to make sure the staff saw our vision and everything went on without a hitch! It really helps that the venue was designed to be a wedding venue from the start.... everything runs so smoothly! I was a little worried about midway through our planning process because our coordinator was changed twice. But even though we went through 3 coordinators, our final coordinator, Megan, was awesome! She made sure everything was perfect and they accommodated everything we wanted to do to make our day perfect! It was all stunning!

Sent on 10/28/2012