Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Reviews

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 5
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 6
Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 7

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2017

I honestly don't know where to begin. I have so many nice things to say about the estate and the staff! I had my eye on this venue for my wedding for over 5 years. I've watched it change slightly, improve with each renovation, and the prices increase (LOL). When it was time to finally book the venue, I promised my parents that I would look at other places because of the cost of GT. Granted, I have expensive taste and there were only 2 other venues that SLIGHTLY compared to GT's beauty, and they weren't that much cheaper. I figured GT is worth every extra penny than the other venues and, after my parent's acceptance, booked GT 14 months in advance! My first coordinator was Amanda who was very friendly and energetic. She learned about my wedding quickly although it's not typical to meet them so soon. About half-way in they changed my coordinator from Amanda to Alyssa. I was very skeptical since I had built a friendship with Amanda and requested to have a manager on the sidelines while I transitioned to Alyssa (which they accommodated) SHE. WAS. AMAZING! (Carrie - you're amazing too!) I felt as if I was her only bride - she remembered not only wedding details but personal details about myself that I had mentioned. She knew my wedding details as if they were her own and always greeted me with a smile. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiastic! Every meeting with her was like meeting with a friend- she made me feel welcome and at home. She helped me fight for a few very unique requests that, without her persistence, I'm sure would have been declined by management. I've worked with a few coordinators at friend's weddings at other venues and I can honestly say she's the best I've met and I'm extremely thankful for her. The rest of the staff was always very welcoming, complimentary, and treated me like a Queen.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Madison · Married on 01/20/2017

My husband and I got married on January 20th 2017 at Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace. Grand Tradition Estate was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves as soon as you walk onto the estate, but honestly its the staff we were in contact with that truly made our year of planning nothing short of amazing! Grand Tradition’s staff were a vital piece to our wedding day being stress free so we could just focus on the important things of the day, like getting married to your best friend! :) The professionalism and attention to detail is what sets Grand Tradition apart from all the other venues in the area and we consider ourselves lucky to have had them! From the first interaction we had with Carrie for our venue tour, to our last planning meeting with our incredible coordinator Kelsey, all the way to the wedding day itself where every single staff member was willing and ready to lend a helping hand, our wedding day turned out perfect!

Kelsey was our wedding coordinator, and we could not feel more blessed for everything she did for us every step of the way! We couldn’t possibly put into words how much we appreciate her doing everything in her control to make our wedding day a dream, and a dream it was. She was always so kind, warm, and welcoming. Her professionalism exceeded all expectations and she is so organized and detail oriented that we didn’t have to be! :) We constantly said throughout the process “Kelsey we have no idea what we would do without you.” She was a key piece in making our fairytale wedding come true and we can’t thank her enough.

Grand Tradition is not just a venue to us, it is now a piece of our lives and hearts forever. THANK YOU Grand Tradition for the best memories! We will see you again for our 10 year! :)

Sent on 03/09/2017

Julia · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I just got married at the Arbor Terrace in December. Our venue was our favorite vendor selection out of our entire wedding! In fact, GT was the first venue we toured - and we followed up by touring twenty others (to do our due diligence). We were thrilled to come back and book this venue after our search - it was truly unmatched in beauty, value and service! Throughout the entire process, Katie and Kelsey were a dream team. I was "that bride" - with a million questions, and a million "what ifs". They always answered me promptly, thoroughly and were happy to accommodate everything I threw at them! From creating my signature cocktail to setting up extra appointments just so we could practice our first dance on-site - everyone was so flexible, and paid so much attention to detail, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding team! Their banquet staff, receptionists, parking attendants - and awesome sound technician - everyone deserves a shout out!! (just as one example of their dedicated service, our coordinator Kelsey spent 30+ minutes picking out the exact shades we could turn the LED at different parts of the reception - and that's just the tip of the iceberg)

We had provided GT with 20+ boxes of various decorations; everything was set up perfectly. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else having this level of perfection without hiring a professional decorator! On our actual wedding day, we never had to worry about a thing! Our party got there a tad late (it happens), and Kesley & team were able to adjust the schedule, and juggled all the moving pieces - so that we didn't even have to think about it. And on top of all her coordinator duties, Kelsey came up to us every 10 minutes to check in (and bring us a drink)!!! And, of course, the grounds are just gorgeous - all of our guests were blown away by how scenic all of the sites looked - and everyone was raving about the food. We just couldn't recommend GT enough!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens on October 29, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous! The service is excellent! Also, everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the food was! It really is an excellent venue, because you can have both the ceremony and the reception all at one place. The customer service at the venue is excellent! Carrie and Kelsey really excel at their jobs! They were both so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Last, but not least, Grand Tradition has a program called the Ring Corps where you can go visit on your anniversary month every year and get a free meal on them! We are really looking forward to making that our routine every year to celebrate our anniversaries! Overall, it is a phenomenal venue and I knew it before I even went to see it!

Sent on 12/11/2016

We absolutely love this venue. It is super beautiful and the staff are very nice and professional. We don't live in the area so the staff members always try to accommodate us. They gave us a lot of advises and detailed information about what will happen on our wedding day. They worked hard to make sure everything goes smoothly on our big day. The guests loved the view, loved the food, loved the ambience and of course the bar! Thank you for making our special extra memorable. All the best to all couples out there :)

Sent on 07/02/2016

Elaine · Married on 05/06/2016

Of all the recommended wedding venue, Grand Tradition was on the top of our list. It was the first and the only place we went and that was it. It was an important good choice because the place was beautiful, the ceremony by the waterfalls at Compass Garden and the reception at the Beverly Mansion. Oh we have beautiful pictures! And the food was delicious too! Amanda our wedding coordinator was the sweetest. We would not have a well organized and successful wedding had it not because of Amanda and the staff of Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens. It was an unforgettable and the most beautiful moment in our life as a couple. We had so much fun at that place! Thank you Amanda and everyone at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens!

❤️Mr and Mrs Ryan & Elaine Ybanez

Sent on 06/25/2016

Erika · Married on 03/26/2016

I will be getting married here in March of 2016 and I couldn't be happier! This location only does weddings and you can tell. The landscape is the most manicured landscape I've ever seen. That was the first thing I noticed. I didn't see a single dead leaf on the ground. They have 2 main ceremony locations. One is basically like disneyland, a little too Cinderella for me....almost too perfect. haha. The other location is where I will be getting married. It's basically a really manicured rainforest. The ceremony space overlooks a waterfall that can be turned down during the ceremony so your guest can actually hear whats going on. The grass is fake grass though. You can't really tell. The area is surrounded by so many trees that if they put real grass it would die off and not look as great. The reception spot for this place is what I love most! Its in a tent with one side being the bar/buffet area and the other side opens up to a little brick patio with a fire place. IT'S SO NICE! The staff in on point and really professional. The only downside about this venue is that weddings shut down around 9am and you can pay for an additional hour but is around $1200. Booo! But this is literally the only downside.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Jenny · Married on 03/20/2016

Grand Tradition Estate was our top choice when picking our dream wedding venue. The place is really just as gorgeous in person as it is in pictures, even when it rained when we first toured the venue. Everything from the tour to the emails to our coordinator and the food tasting was professional and well organized. My husband had friends and family from San Diego while mine were from Los Angeles. This was the perfect median for both of our loved ones to travel. Even though it was a long drive my guests all thought it was worth it. They all enjoyed our wedding and said it was the most beautiful and most well organized venue they ever attended. The food was excellent too! Our day was perfect and it was the best biggest decision we made as a couple.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Maegan · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding was AMAZING! Ashley, our coordinator, was super efficient and helpful, not to mention kind. We had an unforgettable wedding and it went seamlessly. It was better than I could have envisioned. The Grand Tradition definitely knows how make your wedding the best experience of your life. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • Kyle and Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/26/2016

We got married here last week and it was a dream come true. Ashley was our coordinator and was so attentive, nice, energetic and accommodating. We got married at the Beverly mansion and would not change a thing. Everything was super organized. I even had two helpers helping me throughout the night with my train, bouquet, water, anything I needed there were there to help me. This venue created my dream wedding and I'm so happy we chose this one! Good job you guys!

Sent on 03/07/2016

KJ · Married on 02/07/2016

I am beyond excited to have our wedding at the Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace. I found the Grand Tradition doing searches and read wonderful reviews. I had also been there about 13 years ago for a high school dance, but didn't remember much except for the heart shaped lake. I am a very detail oriented bride, I went to my venues with spreadsheets of everything they included, and my estimated cost...I originally thought the Grand Tradition was out of my price- range and I was worried I would get my hopes up, but they can make it possible!

The GT was the 3rd venue we visited. I already had fallen in love with one, but the GT knocked it out of the park!! I took my finace and mom and we were greeted and got mimosa's and a golf cart tour of both sides of their venue. The whole time my mom kept saying she felt like she was in Disneyland. We felt like we were in an exotic island with all the tropical landscape. Don (the president, CEO) gave us our tour and was wonderful! We were in awe!! I cant even describe how perfect the Arbor Terrace is with all the plants and waterfalls, then the Orchid bar with the outdoor couches/furniture & firepits got us as well. We love the tented reception and you can really customize is it however you want. The GT includes so much and I really value their professionalism. Since we are getting married in a winter month on a Sunday- we were able to take $20 off a person! We set our date and couldn't wait to go back.

We went back for brunch last weekend to show my maid of honor and she loved it as well. We got a bride discount on our meal look forward to going back.

So far, I have communicated with my wedding coordinator a few times, and she is always super quick to respond and super helpful. We couldn't make one complaint (so far) about the GT and cant wait till our big day!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Absolutely a great experience from start to finish. This is the venue to use for stress free wedding planning - they have it down to a science. The venues are both beautiful, but we went for Beverly Mansion because of the time of year (January - cold for Californians). The wedding was held by the lake toward sunset, we did the horse drawn carriage which was a big hit, the cocktail hour was at the Orchid Bar which was by all accounts beautiful, and the reception was flawlessly run. We had our rehearsal dinner at Beverly Mansion as well and on both occasions the food and service was excellent. I am most fortunate to have found this vendor and am still on a high from how well everything turned out. I can't have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/23/2015

BEST VENUE TO GET MARRIED AT!!! From service of the staff, to the AMAZING views and grounds, this is a dream venue. We loved every moment of our wedding, and it was honestly a dream come true!

Sent on 01/18/2016

leah · Married on 12/20/2015

I had my wedding in the arbor terrace 12-20-2015. Of
    Course it was magical for me. But the feedback from my guests has been amazing also. Best food. Best venue. Best service. Best everything across the board. Nothing went wrong. I love that it's family owned and operated and it's just so beautiful and worth every penny spent. I wish I could get married there 100 more times!! (To the same boy of course!)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

The Grand Tradition is AMAZING!!! It is beautiful and has the most wonderful staff that made everything at our wedding perfect. When my mom and I first toured The Grand Tradition, it was so impressive that we thought it would for sure be out of our price range. But surprisingly, it was very reasonable for everything that is included. The staff at The Grand Tradition knows exactly what they are doing and makes sure to have the entire day run smoothly. A coordinator is included and I can't say enough great things about Katie - she was awesome! I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day because I know Katie had it taken care of. The Grand Tradition is so accommodating and went out of their way to meet my needs. The bridal suite is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and it was the PERFECT place to get married. I highly recommend The Grand Tradition Estate!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Kiersten · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know how well I can put into words the help that I received from my wedding planner Carrie at the grand tradition. She made me feel like family and helped me through every step of the wedding process so that I never became stressed. She was there on the day of the wedding and my husband was so glad to finally meet her because he had been stationed overseas and wasn't able to be a part of the wedding planning. Grand tradition estate was more than worth the money and I wouldn't change using them as my vendor even if I had endless amounts of money.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Grand Tradition Estate last weekend, and everything was absolutely amazing! From the minute we walked in, we knew that we wanted to use it for our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at the Arbor Terrace portion of the estate, which is a gorgeous garden filled with tropical flowers, bridges, and waterfalls. The reception is held in a covered (but open to the outdoors) site adjacent to a fireplace and waterfall. Everything at the venue was absolutely beautiful! And beyond that, the service was above and beyond anything we could have expected. Every time we were there, from the bridal fair to the food tasting to the wedding itself, every last detail was taken care of to perfection. Every staff member that we met went out of their way to make sure we were being taken care of and that we were happy with everything. It is a full service venue, so they take care of everything for you, including set up, clean up, catering, bar, sound system, linens and lighting, etc. It was so nice not to have to stress about the details of the day and to just enjoy spending time with our guests. We had Amanda as our day of coordinator, and she was AWESOME! She was always on top of things when I emailed her with questions, and the day of the ceremony kept everything running smoothly. She even handled a problem we had with our tuxes (the store had given all the groomsmen the wrong color vests and ties), and they ended up wearing black ties that the waiters at the venue wear. All in all, we had an amazing day and couldn't have asked for anything more from a venue. A bunch of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Can't wait to visit for our anniversary lunch!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Everything about the Grand Tradition Estate is perfect! From the moment we arrived for our initial tour, I was blown away. Everything about this venue is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is so professional and friendly. With Josh being in the military, rescheduling was a definite possibility. The Grand Tradition was very understanding and helpful with our scheduling issues. Our coordinator, Katie, was such a delight to work with. She was very organized, prompt, and professional. She was so helpful with getting everything ready for our big day as well as making our wedding day stress free and fun! all of our guests had a great time and kept commenting on how gorgeous everything is! We highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have as perfect a wedding as ours.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

The Grand Tradition is absolute PERFECTION. We had our wedding 10/3/15 and it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. Ashley and the Grand Tradition staff are absolutely the best in the business- do not have anything but amazing things to say about this venue. They KNOW what they are doing and will make sure your day is absolutely perfect. It was more than I ever could have imagined and so amazing to know you are in great hands that think of everything!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ed · Married on 08/23/2015

The venue was absolutely perfect. The service and quality of food I would rate 10 out of 10 stars!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Brigitte · Married on 08/23/2015

We just got married here this past August and it was absolutely beautiful. My wedding coordinator was Amanda and I cannot tell you how amazing, responsive, helpful and all of the above she was!! She made my wedding stress free and I couldn't have done it without all of her help! The food was fantastic and the service was just a wonderful!

Sent on 11/24/2015

monica · Married on 08/02/2015

First of all, I have to apologize to Grand Tradition for not reviewing them earlier because they could not have made our wedding any more perfect last August, 2, 2015!! Every friend has shared the "what went wrong" wedding day story. But NOTHING went wrong at our wedding! My husband and I had an amazing time and were able to enjoy what we envisioned our wedding would be. We were never interrupted from the celebration to be bothered with any logistics! They treated us like royalty! All of our guests had a great time and had nothing but compliments to share about the breathtaking beauty of the Arbor Terrace and the service they received! The entire team at Grand Tradition is extremely professional, caring and friendly. Carrie Fuller, the sales manager, helped us with our wedding package. She is extremely professional, flexible, responsive and friendly!! She never pushed us toward any package, just shared the beauty of Grand Tradition and what they could do the make our day special! After we toured the estate for the first time, we were treated to a delicious brunch at their cafe! Ashley Speakman, our wedding coordinator was amazing! She did an incredible job running the show! I can't rave about her enough! From taking care of all details with our vendors, keeping us on track of our open items, to the final touches on the big day! And my bridal assistant MaKayla, was on top of all my needs! she went above and beyond to help me, from helping with my dress, and helping my bridesmaids to making me a last minute garter b/c we decided to add that at the very last minute! she went out of her way to make me one!! I wanted to give her the biggest hug! And if I knew the names of the entire staff, I'd list them all because it truly was a beautiful experience thanks to the entire team! Thank you Grand Tradition!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Lester · Married on 06/22/2015

We recently held our daughter's wedding/reception at the GTE and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is breathtaking, the food amazing and the service is absolutely five-star. We had to worry about NOTHING but simply enjoying every moment of this most important day. From the day we booked through until the last dance, our coordinator and her staff literally took care of everything. Would not use anyone else.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Sophia · Married on 06/22/2015

Our daughter was recently married at the Grand Tradition. Could not be happier. Amazing souroundings, great food and simply perfect staff. Coordinator (Katie) was the best. Made our most imporatant day the best it could be and we really had to worry about NOTHING.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Very excited for our wedding at this wonderful venue! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/19/2015