Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7

miranda · Married on 12/01/2013

Grand Salon Reception:
    Thank you SO much for all your help in making sure our wedding went smoothly. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and were very impressed by the venue and especially the service from the waiter staff. With the help of you and the staff the day was a stress-free one and my husband and I were really able to enjoy ourselves. We would like to thank also the owners of Grand Salon for their selected vendors. Yira from J&M was excellent. She exceeded my expectations and was a joy to work with. Lopez photography were very respectful doing our ceremony and had our family and friends laughing. Our family couldn't get over how professional and respectful the photographers were. Our family and friends are stilling telling us how lovely everything came out and how AMAZING the food was. Thank you so much! We are definitely recommending Grand Salon to everyone we know!

Miranda and Alexis Wedding Date: 12-01-13

Sent on 12/19/2013

Barbie · Married on 11/23/2013

Dear Katherine and Lorraine,

Our words cannot express how happy we are with the way everything turned out on our Wedding Day. We just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for everything you did for us. You did a spectacular job with taking care of moving the ceremony inside due to the rain. The room looked gorgeous. I loved the way everything was set up for the ceremony! Everything looked absolutely amazing. I did not have to worry about anything. You handled everything so smoothly. The entire staff that took care of us was courteous, friendly and very attentive. The service was impeccable. The room looked spectacular. The lighting and the chargers were so pretty!! The food and the drinks were great! All of our guest had an amazing time. Thank you for providing us with an awesome venue for our Wedding. We thank you from the bottom of my hearts. Everything turned out better that we could have ever imagined. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. You were both an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Thank you for sharing our special day with us! I am so excited to see all of the pictures!

We wish you both and everyone at Killian Palms Country Club a beautiful Holiday season and Happy New Year!

Martin & Barbie

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

I was really happy with how the decorations came out. The food was delicious and it was a great amount. I liked the DJ, he played the music we wanted and more. The officiant was very kind and professional. The venue coordinators were always on top of everything, regarding questions and requirements needed for the wedding. Everything came together beautifully for this special day.

Sent on 12/04/2013

We loved our wedding thanks to Killian palms country club...we thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent!!! We highly recommend this venue. We had our wedding (ceremony in the gazebo and reception in Ciudamar) on Nov 2, 2013 and everything came out more than perfect.

Our flowers and decor were done by J&M Flowers (Jean did an amazing job!), the DJ Eliecer had us dancing all night, the cake by Mr Bee's was delicious, the photographer was Camman (we haven't seen the wedding pictures yet, but he was great with our engament pics), the food and drinks were soooo good... and Lorraine was a wedding coordinator, she helped us every step of the way! Awesome!

Lorraine, we wanted to thank you and all of the staff at the Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. Everything came out better than we could have imagined.
    From the bottom of our hearts we thank you… we appreciate all you did for us!

Liz and Erick

Sent on 11/12/2013

Michele · Married on 11/02/2013

I don't usually believe in perfect days, but my wedding day was perfect, and the services received by the staff at Grand Salon Reception Hall and their vendors were excellent. We were supremely pleased with the staff at the hall, the Concept Music DJ, Mr. Bee's Specialty Cakes, Glamour Floral Creations, Lopez Photo Studio, and Meilan Brother's Limo Service. All vendors were extremely professional, punctual, and attentive to our every need. The hall staff were very helpful before, during, and after the event, the event planners and the wait staff. The food was delicious. We received many compliments from guests regarding the food. The DJ played the perfect mix of music for the crowd. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. The wedding party and reception flowers were exquisite. The pictures and video are lovely. The limo arrived early. The driver knew exactly how to get where we needed to go. He was friendly, attentive, and professional. Kudos to all of the vendors. They helped to make our wedding day a classy and beautiful event that will be remembered for many years to come.

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • Y

Yennis · Married on 10/27/2013

La boda de mi suenos la tuve en killiam country Club en Ciudamar. Todo quedo bello, desde el primer dia que fui, hasta el ultimo dia todo fue lleno de profesionalismo, de una atencion excelente sobre todo de Katherine la cual siempre me ayudo muchisimo, solo tengo cosas buenas de decir de ese lugar. Tuve la mejor de la experiencias, y yo soy una persona que para complacer es super dificil, y ellos sobrepasaron todo lo que yo esperaba, Katherine no solo me ayudo muchisimo, cada pregunta que le hacia me respondia al momento y me tranquilisaba mucho al hablar con ella. El lugar es precioso, la comida excellente, la atencion exquisita, y los precios comparados a otros lugares de verdad que mucho mejores.

Sent on 11/06/2013

This was a fantastic venue! The staff was always professional and extremely helpful. It made planning a wedding easy!

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • I

Ileana · Married on 10/12/2013

The Wedding was a total success, thanks to Lorraine, Katherine and the Killian Palms Country Club staff. Everything was done to perfection. I could not have asked for anything better. The tables looked great, no line at the bar, and the food was exceptional. Special thanks to Batista that provided me and groom with food at our table and drinks all the time. Guests commented that it was the best "wedding food" that they have had, You provide us with referrals for cakes, DJ and photographer and we used your recommendations and it was all just perfect.
    The Gazebo Ceremony was beautiful, everyone loved it, and the gorgeous flower arrangements by Mavi from Glamour floral creations made it all happen. They always have seen those wedding in movies. The cocktail hour was a success. Lets not forget our Star wars Surprise Wedding Entrance. Where Eliecer the Dj was very helpful and precise with the music of Darth Vader entrance and duel.

Thanks again, They are the best.
    ILY n EDDY TORRES

Sent on 11/02/2013

Christina · Married on 09/15/2013

All my expectations were exceeded for everything. Super professional, beautiful, great communication with everyone, and I couldn't be happier with all the services provided. Amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Amazing experience. They are very friendly and professional. Respond quickly to emails and answer all questions. Unfortunately my wedding had to be moved from the outdoor area to the inside because of weather. The set up they have indoors as their "plan B" is just gorgeous. Everything exceeded my expectations. Everything was done exactly how I'd asked and they worked with me as far as price goes. Their payment plan is very convenient. The venue is beautiful and definitely worth the price.... which isn't bad at all! They offer several packages that are perfect. it makes wedding planning much easier. I strongly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Vanesa · Married on 07/20/2013

Our Wedding was July 20th and I just wanted to take the time and thank you from the bottom of our heart for everything that you and your staff did for us that night! The service and attention was spectacular everyone went above and beyond!! Everyone at the reception told me how beautiful the place looked and that the food was great and the selection of music was perfect!!! I truly appreciate all your hard work!And I will definitely recommend you guys to our friends and anyone else we come in contact with. Thank you, again!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Krystal · Married on 06/28/2013

The staff at Ciudamar killian Palms Country was very professional. They really know their business and how to fullfill expectations of every client. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Liz · Married on 06/23/2013

I had a wonderful experience withGrand Salon in Killian country club. My event planner was Lorraine and since the day I met her I knew she was a professional. She answered all my questions and was very helpful since day one. My event was in Ciudamar room since my wedding had less than 100 guests. I fell in love with this place is very elegant and affordable. I wanted something simple and not very
    expensive yet elegant and that is exactly what I got. The day of my event Lorraine was there and she was very helpful to me and my husband. Also Eliezer the Dj was awesome. He and Lorraine were life savers for me and my husband. I also had a great experience with their vendor Mavy from Glamour florist also very helpful and nice did exactly what I had in mind. This place without a doubt is the place where every bride should get married. They'll work with your budget so you'll have the wedding of youd dreams.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/15/2013

From the moment we got engaged I knew I wanted an outdoor wedding, but of course with the Miami weather it could very easily be a fiasco. When we walked into Killian Palms we knew we had found our reception spot. It was beautiful, well kept and elegant. The outdoor terrace gave me the outdoor feeling I wanted without the worry of showers. The staff was simply amazing I don't think any of it would've been possible without Katherine and Lorraine, they guided my mom and I by the hand, everything that needed to be done was done. From the smallest of tasks or requests they always out their best efforts to oblige, it was truly a breath of fresh air having them there. I mean they were truly party planners. Oh and the FOOD, yummm, my guests are still talking about the food, it was delicious. It was great to have time, well to make time for us to actually sit, eat and take a breather. If I had to have my wedding again I wouldn't think twice about Killian Palms. thank you so much Katherine, Lorraine, you guys were truly wonderful.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jorge and Dorita · Married on 06/08/2013

We were totally satisfy, Grand Salon staff went beyond satisfaction, made our day memorable.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Mary · Married on 05/26/2013

The staff was great, very professional, patient, carding, I would recommend the Grand Salon to everyone, the only thing I was not happy was the lady we did the flowers with, since my 1st phone call she was nasty, not a people person,I regret going to her for my daughters flowers and would never recommend her to anyone. I was not happy with her work. Other than that every vender was great. Thank you for making my daughters wedding so much fun.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Patricia · Married on 05/26/2013

If you are looking for a beautiful and affordable venue, this is it! I remember our first visit thinking that we wouldn't be able to afford such a pretty place. Still we decided not to bail on the appointment and much to our surprise it was the most affordable we had looked at. We were so happy, we practically booked right then and there! We held our Ceremony outdoors by their beautiful Gazebo, and held the reception in the elegant and cozy Cuidamar room (there is another just as gorgeous big room to choose from). The bar in the Cuidamar is spectacular. Grand Salon Ballrooms truly lived up to everything we wanted for our wedding. Hands down, we could not have had any other way. And the service is a complete 10. Attentive, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and caring. As a bride, I can say with all honesty that I was stress free thanks to the amazing service. My planner, Lorraine was awesome. Thank you to the entire team at Grand Salon Ballrooms for making our wedding a dream come true!!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Ricardo · Married on 05/24/2013

The service was excellent. It broke our expectations.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2013

Killian Palms did a wonderful job! My husband and I were more than satisfied with our event at the Grand Salon. Our wedding could not have come out better than it did. The customer service they provided exceeded our expectations! I would recommend anyone to do a event there. The staff was on top of everything and constantly made sure that we had everything we needed and were enjoying ourselves. I was absolutely satisfied with Killian Palms!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Maria · Married on 03/16/2013

Great experience! Starting from Lorraine and Katherine to the DJ (Eliezer), Marisela Caraballo (notary), Glamour Flower Decorations, Mr. Bee's Cakes, the waiters in the reception and the food! Absolutely amazing! Thank you everyone once again :))

Sent on 03/20/2013

Natasha · Married on 03/09/2013

I wanted to write you this email to let you and Killian Palms Company. We wanted to thank everyone and all your staff for giving us an amazing experience. everything from start to finish was perfect and all that we wanted. Our emails and Facebook has been blowing up with comments from all our friends and family about how beautiful the wedding was and how good the food was. even to the point where some guest said they have never tasted better wedding venues food before. everything ran smooth and especially you Katherine did such and amazing job keeping up with tom and i making sure we were happy and if we needed anything. The last thing I want to comment about is no one even knew the fire alarm went off. thank you for taking care of everything and trust me we will always recommend Killian Palms with the best compliments ever.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Katherine · Married on 02/17/2013

As a former Event Coordinator, I must say that my Wedding Ceremony and Reception was perfect and stress free. I was planning my Wedding in Miami while living in Maryland. The Staff from Killian Palms Country Club was very attentive and answer all the questions I had in a timely matter. The day of the event they took care of every detail. The Ballroom was gorgeous. The flowers were amazing. The room looked beautiful. My cake was so delicious and everybody compliment the food. The DJ kept everybody dancing the entire night. It was everything that I envisioned and more. My family and friends had so much fun and dance the night away. I can't thank enough everybody in Killian Palms Country Club for making our special day an unforgettable one. Once again, thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 01/19/2013

Queremos agradecerles el excelente trabajo realizado en nuestra boda, todo salió a la perfección y sin contratiempos. Nos sentimos muy cómodos felices con los resultados obtenidos. Los invitados disfrutaron de una noche inolvidable. Gracias por todas las atenciones. El servicio, la comida, la música, la decoración; todo fue parte indispensable para que tuviéramos una boda maravillosa y divertida.
    Muchísimas gracias por darnos la tranquilidad y seguridad de poder disfrutarla como si fuéramos invitados, sin estrés. Gracias a Dios todo fluyó sin percance alguno.
    Estaremos siempre honrados de poder expresar su profesionalismo, sus conocimientos y su creatividad a quién sea.
    Excelente equipo de trabajo.

Besos
    Alan y Fabiola

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • F

Fabiola · event on: 03/01/2015

Best team to work with. More than we dreamt! We had our Wesding at one of their salons as well and definitely couldn't have asked for better venue to plan our special moments. Best service!

Sent on 03/05/2015