Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 5
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7

DARLENE · event on 05/17/2014

Thank you Grand Salon. My daughter's Quinces were beautiful. The process was overall very smooth and the staff is extremely professional and kind. The food was excellent. I received all but positive comments from our guests. There were delays at the event itself due to the photographer arriving late (which had nothing to do with Grand Salon), but Lorraine took over until he arrived and I could not be more grateful and satisfied. Thank you and I will always recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • User4350534 · event on 04/27/2014

Quiero darles las gracias a todo el personal del Grand Salon por hacer de la fiesta de 15 años de mi hija un verdadero sueño hecho realidad quedamos muy satifechos con su servicio profesional ,todo en tiempo y muy organizado bonita decoracion ,buena comida buena musica el personal muy amable los invitados quedaron satifechos el lugar super limpio y,lindo, las muchachas Katherine, Lorraine y Lisset super dedicadas en su trabajo ,Katherine fue la encargada el dia del evento estoy muy agradecida con su excelente trabajo sin duda lo rocomiendo para futuros eventos no hay otro lugar mejor en miami que Grand Salon reception hall.

Muchas Gracias

Sent on 08/25/2014

Anay · Married on 04/20/2014

Everything was perfect!! They made my wedding day very special. All the decorations were great and the food was awesome. We used Mr. Bee's as the cake vendor and it was delicious. Thank you very much!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Doris · event on 04/18/2014

We celebrate my daughter’s 15's and everything was good at The Grand Salon Reception Hall, the place, the staff, the DJ. the food was exquisite, I didn't have to do anything. It was phenomenal, I will recommend this place to everybody we had a very good time.

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • User4068792 · event on 04/18/2014

We had a very good time, the service was excellent, everything was beautiful and very organize, very good customer service and they are very flexible and will do anything to meet your needs.

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I couldn't have been more happier with our wedding ceremony and reception. Lorraine made it such a breeze and was extremely helpful especially since I had so many special requests. I rarely had a chance to come into the office and was always sending multiple emails with a thousand questions and she always answered them as promptly as possible. The food was absolutely delicious and the DJ was amazing he kept all of us dancing the entire night. I have nothing but kind words to say about Killian Palms, and loved the attention to detail they had. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Elizabeth · event on 04/12/2014

They made sure that this was a night we would never forget. The event coordinator was very professional and helpful. She was always there to answer all our questions. The service that night was superb!! Meals were hot and the service was fast. The servers were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for making this a very memoriable night!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2014

The venue is Gorgeous, the food was delicious and the staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/20/2014

DOris · event on 02/23/2014

Everyone at Killian Palms was absolutely amazing.
    I received many positive comments about the entire wait staff.

Two people I have to mention:
    Rene was there early enough to let us in so we could put a few favors out.
    Rene was a joy to deal with and extremely helpful.
    That is saying a lot since I was a nervous wreck, and very concerned no one would be there to open the door.

Batista (Head waiter) was wonderful. No other word comes to mind.
    An extremely professional person. He handled the few issues that came up
    with calm and composure and immediately came up with solutions.

I have already recommended this venue to friends.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Harold · Married on 02/14/2014

This place is wonderful. The staff, their service and attitude is above and beyond of what's required. Everything was great and the guests were thrilled to be there.
    People like Lorraine, Katherine and Carolina and everyone else involved were just outstanding.
    I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to have a celebration. Our wedding was a hit and we loved it.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Karen · event on 02/01/2014

We had a wonderful time . Just waiting to hear back from DJ so that he can make the CD that I gave him that he can not found

Sent on 02/13/2014

Jessica · event on 01/26/2014

The staff was great the day of the event. Very professional and attentive. The venue is gorgeous. Would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/25/2014

I had an amazing time and I was 100% satisfied with absolutely everything! The food was delicious, the
    service was prompt, the staff that was present that night was incredibly helpful with everything. Overall
    my husband and I are very pleased with it all. Thank you ladies for everything Katherine, Lorraine and Caroline who were the ones we usually were attended by. Also a special thanks for being so helpful and understanding with our payments. I know things got really tight for us at the end and although there were moments of a lot of stress we thank you all for being so understanding with us we are very grateful.

Best wishes, keep up the amazing service!

Yours Truly,
    Mr. & Mrs. Encarnacion

Sent on 02/21/2014

Everything was excellent. The service very nice, the food, the music and the decoration was amazing. Beyond my expectations.

Sent on 02/13/2014

JENNY · Married on 12/07/2013

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. They were so amazing and helpful. Katherine is such an incredbile part of their team! She is so dedicated to what she does and is constantly giving you tips and advice. Everyone who was at my wedding told me how beautiful the venue was and how incredible the staff was. The moment my husband and I arrived to the venue, we were given a giant plate full of appetizers because they wanted to make sure that the bride and groom also ate. They were so thoughtful and, best of all, affordable. I went to places who wanted to charge me three time what they did. It was ridiculous and, for a moment, we thought we wouldn't be able to have the day we had dreamed about. Luckily, I found this venue.. If you are unsure about where you want to have your wedding, I recommend you to take a moment and visit Katherine. Thank you so much grand salon!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Grisel · event on 12/06/2013

The staff was very helpful, attentive and professional, providing support with all decision that needed to be made. Thank you for making my daughters’ 15 a day to remember.

Sent on 12/24/2013

miranda · Married on 12/01/2013

Grand Salon Reception:
    Thank you SO much for all your help in making sure our wedding went smoothly. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and were very impressed by the venue and especially the service from the waiter staff. With the help of you and the staff the day was a stress-free one and my husband and I were really able to enjoy ourselves. We would like to thank also the owners of Grand Salon for their selected vendors. Yira from J&M was excellent. She exceeded my expectations and was a joy to work with. Lopez photography were very respectful doing our ceremony and had our family and friends laughing. Our family couldn't get over how professional and respectful the photographers were. Our family and friends are stilling telling us how lovely everything came out and how AMAZING the food was. Thank you so much! We are definitely recommending Grand Salon to everyone we know!

Miranda and Alexis Wedding Date: 12-01-13

Sent on 12/19/2013

Barbie · Married on 11/23/2013

Dear Katherine and Lorraine,

Our words cannot express how happy we are with the way everything turned out on our Wedding Day. We just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for everything you did for us. You did a spectacular job with taking care of moving the ceremony inside due to the rain. The room looked gorgeous. I loved the way everything was set up for the ceremony! Everything looked absolutely amazing. I did not have to worry about anything. You handled everything so smoothly. The entire staff that took care of us was courteous, friendly and very attentive. The service was impeccable. The room looked spectacular. The lighting and the chargers were so pretty!! The food and the drinks were great! All of our guest had an amazing time. Thank you for providing us with an awesome venue for our Wedding. We thank you from the bottom of my hearts. Everything turned out better that we could have ever imagined. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. You were both an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Thank you for sharing our special day with us! I am so excited to see all of the pictures!

We wish you both and everyone at Killian Palms Country Club a beautiful Holiday season and Happy New Year!

Martin & Barbie

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

I was really happy with how the decorations came out. The food was delicious and it was a great amount. I liked the DJ, he played the music we wanted and more. The officiant was very kind and professional. The venue coordinators were always on top of everything, regarding questions and requirements needed for the wedding. Everything came together beautifully for this special day.

Sent on 12/04/2013

We loved our wedding thanks to Killian palms country club...we thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent!!! We highly recommend this venue. We had our wedding (ceremony in the gazebo and reception in Ciudamar) on Nov 2, 2013 and everything came out more than perfect.

Our flowers and decor were done by J&M Flowers (Jean did an amazing job!), the DJ Eliecer had us dancing all night, the cake by Mr Bee's was delicious, the photographer was Camman (we haven't seen the wedding pictures yet, but he was great with our engament pics), the food and drinks were soooo good... and Lorraine was a wedding coordinator, she helped us every step of the way! Awesome!

Lorraine, we wanted to thank you and all of the staff at the Grand Salon Ballroom at Killian Palms Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. Everything came out better than we could have imagined.
    From the bottom of our hearts we thank you… we appreciate all you did for us!

Liz and Erick

Sent on 11/12/2013

Michele · Married on 11/02/2013

I don't usually believe in perfect days, but my wedding day was perfect, and the services received by the staff at Grand Salon Reception Hall and their vendors were excellent. We were supremely pleased with the staff at the hall, the Concept Music DJ, Mr. Bee's Specialty Cakes, Glamour Floral Creations, Lopez Photo Studio, and Meilan Brother's Limo Service. All vendors were extremely professional, punctual, and attentive to our every need. The hall staff were very helpful before, during, and after the event, the event planners and the wait staff. The food was delicious. We received many compliments from guests regarding the food. The DJ played the perfect mix of music for the crowd. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. The wedding party and reception flowers were exquisite. The pictures and video are lovely. The limo arrived early. The driver knew exactly how to get where we needed to go. He was friendly, attentive, and professional. Kudos to all of the vendors. They helped to make our wedding day a classy and beautiful event that will be remembered for many years to come.

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • Y

Yennis · Married on 10/27/2013

La boda de mi suenos la tuve en killiam country Club en Ciudamar. Todo quedo bello, desde el primer dia que fui, hasta el ultimo dia todo fue lleno de profesionalismo, de una atencion excelente sobre todo de Katherine la cual siempre me ayudo muchisimo, solo tengo cosas buenas de decir de ese lugar. Tuve la mejor de la experiencias, y yo soy una persona que para complacer es super dificil, y ellos sobrepasaron todo lo que yo esperaba, Katherine no solo me ayudo muchisimo, cada pregunta que le hacia me respondia al momento y me tranquilisaba mucho al hablar con ella. El lugar es precioso, la comida excellente, la atencion exquisita, y los precios comparados a otros lugares de verdad que mucho mejores.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Deisy · event on 10/26/2013

I can't begin to write how happy my family and I are with the outcome of my daughter's quince. My daughter cannot stop talking about how she loved it all which makes us so happy. I have received so many compliments on not only that the party was superb, elegant and beyond beautiful but that they were amazed and dazzled with the elegance of the banquet hall and the professionalism of their staff. Lorraine (and previously Liset) along with the entire staff were the most perfect addition to my party and it would not have been as beautiful and eventful if it were not for all of them! I will be back to plan all of my future events with Grand Salon.

Sent on 10/31/2013

This was a fantastic venue! The staff was always professional and extremely helpful. It made planning a wedding easy!

Sent on 10/31/2013