Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms Reviews

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 5
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 6
Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms 7
  • User6208447 · 2+ years ago

Mi experiencia con el Grand Salon Reception Hall fue excelente.
    Recomiendo el sitio a ojos cerrados, todo salio perfecto superaron mis expectativas!
    Al principio te parece todo muy costoso, pero realmente si quieres un matrimonio de ensueño vale la pena.
    Ellos te dividen los pagos y asi es mas comodo.
    Mi cerrmonia fue en el Gazebo del Palm Country Club y la recepcion fue el Grand salon reception hall ( fuera del Country club )
    Ellos tienen 3 salones dos en el Country club y uno a pocas millas que fue el que nosotros usamos porque ya no habian fechas y es mejor de $$$.
    Tuvimos 80 invitados, tienen paquetes con casi todo incluido.
    Fotos y videos: Lopez Photografy
    Cake: visitamos los dos provedores y sin duda por atencion, calidad y precio recomiendo Bees cakes
    Flores: Glamour Decorations, tengo que agradecerles mucho ya que se adaptaron a mi presupuesto siempre y me atendieron muy bien.
    Dj:muy amable y la noche entera bailamos excelente!
    Meseros y el chef un 10* genial!
    Gracias a Alex, Lizy y a Miriam por toda la ayuda.
    En conclusion puedo decirles que sera el mejor dia de sus vidas y si pueden invertir $7000 a $9000 Haganlo!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Danay · event on 11/25/2015

We had the best experience ever!! We received a lot of compliments on our baby shower from family and friends. Everything came up beautifully....
    The food was incredible, great service and outstanding decoration.

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • Y

Yelba · event on 11/21/2015

Wonderful Baby Shower, food was the best food we have ever eaten in a banquet hall. Bar so huge and beautiful, staff was professional and very attentive. Fancy looking banquet hall and all our guest loved this place.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • O

Odalis · Married on 11/06/2015

The wedding was a great success!! First of all, I want to thank Miriam & her staff for helping me plan the event. Tony & the staff who worked the event were excellent. They basically fulfilled our every need & waited on us hand & foot. Everything was beautiful, well scheduled, and I received many compliments on the elegance of the hall, the food, the Vienesse station, the floral arrangements, and the excellent service of the staff. The floral arrangements done by Jean at Floral Creations by J&M were breathtaking, and she is a pleasure to work with. The Master of Ceremony, Frank Nuñez & his wife, also did a great job. They were professional and ensured the event flowed effortlessly. Thanks, Odalis (mother of the groom).

Sent on 11/11/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2015

They have all inclusive packages which is great especially for someone like me who was coordinating this wedding from out of state. Their packages are great and you can make changes as you wish. They were very helpful. They have a list of vendors you can choose from for sevices you may need and are in constant communication with you.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Ailyn · Married on 09/18/2015

We visited many a Venue in Miami for our wedding, but when we came across Killian Palms Country Club, we fell in love. The Ballrooms and Gazebo are beautiful and stylish. The customer service is amazing and I would go as far to say the best in Miami. They are extremely organized and efficient with everything they do. Would definitely recommend them to future brides

Sent on 09/29/2015

Patrick · Married on 07/10/2015

The Grand Salon Reception Hall was an amazing experience for our wedding. Our ceremony was held at the beautiful outdoor gazebo and the reception was held in the Ciudamar room; a beautiful newly renovated room that was well decorated and very comfortable. It also included an all-wood immaculate bar which the guests loved. The food was great, the accommodations of the staff excellent. Everyone should at least take a trip out and see what they have to offer.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Angelica · Married on 05/30/2015

I had my wedding here a little over a month ago and I was extremely pleased with everything! I want to thank all the staff at Grand Salon Reception Hall for making our wedding run so smoothly and I specially want to thank Carolina for making it so special, and for being so attentive the day of! The salon is beautiful and was exactly the perfect place for the type of wedding we were looking for. The food was delicious and the service throughout the entire process of planning my wedding was both very professional and caring! I will completely recommend this place to anyone as I will definitely consider it for my own future family events!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Maricarmen · Married on 05/23/2015

Killian Country Club was the first place we walked into during the search for a venue for our special day and it was the last! We immediately felt in love of the fact that it was not surrounded by any shopping centers. The location felt so private and right for such event. The entrance and lobby are super elegant.For our ceremony we picked the gazebo at the Killian Country Club. It had the perfect indoor lobby for guests to mingle before going out to the ceremony and the white Gazebo was surrounded by beautiful greeneries which gave us perfect pictures. Our master of ceremony was Frank and he did an excellent job. Not only was he very energetic but his words were precious. For the reception and cocktail hour we picked the Grand Salon Reception Hall. The high ceilings, chandeliers and spacious room gave it a castle touch. We picked Glamour for our florist and we couldn't have asked for more, she paid extreme attention to every detail we wanted and that day was more than we envisioned. The food was delicious during our tasting and like every person we were nervous the day of was going to be different except that the day of the wedding the food was even better. The music was impeccable due to the non stop dancing. For cake we chose Devine Delicacies, our cake was not only gorgeous but tasty too. The waiters and staff were extremely attentive, specially our captain who made sure to not serve our food until we were sitting down at our table so it would 't get cold, saved us some delicious hor' derves from the cocktail hour, saved us cake to eat and saved us the top of the cake to freeze back at home for good luck without us having to ask for it. Our coordinator's name was Carolina, she was so helpful and made every step easier. She even saved my veil for me when my nerves made me leave it behind in a corner. Overall, that day was more than we could ever imagine thanks to Grand Salon! Maricarmen & Alejandro

Sent on 06/08/2015

Marie · Married on 05/10/2015

Like most brides, I was extremely nervous picking out our venue for our wedding day. However, after looking at many places throughout Miami, picking Killian Palms Country Club became easy. Nothing else came close. We decided to have both our ceremony and reception there. The Gazebo was a wonderful setting for the outdoor wedding I always wanted and Ciudamar room was perfect for our smaller guest list. Every detail of our wedding met our expectations. The food was delicious! In fact, my guests told me multiple times how impressed they were. The staff at Grand Salon are all professionals! From planning our wedding to the day of the event, my husband and I were extremely satisfied. They even sent us beautiful photos of our event before we had gotten any from out photographer! I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Niurys · event on 04/19/2015

This banquet hall has a very good service and it also is a very nice place. I had the best time ever thanks to them!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Maylin · Married on 04/17/2015

First of all I want to thank the whole team and specially Carolina. She was absolutely professional and helpful in everything. Any questions you have she will be there with an answer. My wedding day was more then expected. The decorations, the bar, the food and the service were excellent. All of my guest were more then happy and In love with the venue. Grand Salon Reception Hall is the place you want to book to have your fairytale wedding. I have zero complaint about this place. It was everything perfect. Thank you to the staff for giving me a wonderful night.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Rosielen · Married on 04/11/2015

There are so many good things to say about Grand Salon that I have not enough words. I planned my wedding for a whole year and Loraine and the girls were with me all the time. My wedding day couldn't have been better, it was everything I dreamed about from the up lights to the draping, the food, the music, the gazebo and especially the services my guests and we as a couple received. Their prices are as good as their service. Batista and Rene were really nice, the Dj is awesome, the securities made sure i was okay before walking to the aisle and they even gave me a glass of water so I could relax, Frank, my master of ceremony, is the best addition a wedding can have, he made everything so much easier, so professional and caring at the same time. I definitely recommend him too. My flowers were as I dreamed them. I just have not enough space to write how grateful I am for making my big day as special as it was. Thank you

Sent on 05/23/2015

Jessika · Married on 03/22/2015

I just had my wedding here. Everything came out so beautiful, better than I imaged it. The workers were amazing and fixed a tiny problem that came up the day of the wedding with no problem. They were fast and the DJ was great. Everyone was so helpful. The food was amazing, I had people coming up to me telling me how that was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding (so compliments to the chief). My flowers were beautiful, and my cake was so simple but elegant just what I asked for. But the best thing I can say about this place is the price! So affordable, with awesome packages. I would recommend them to anybody.
    Thank you for making my wedding so amazing, you guys are the best.

Sent on 04/01/2015

I had my wedding at the Cuidimar room. My wedding guest count was 60. This room was perfect and intimate. The bar is also a great addition, where I had my PhotoBooth. It was a nice place for guests to interact and feel comfortable. The team at Grand Salon we're amazing. I received great help with the room setup by Raquel. Lorraine and Carolina were always so responsive whenever I needed an answer to my question/concerns. Overall, my wedding ceremony at the Gazebo and reception was a success. I'm a very happy bride!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Chelsie · Married on 03/21/2015

I just had my wedding at the Grand Salon Reception Hall. I could not of asked for better service, professionalism, and quality. Everything was included and couldn't of asked for better vendors. Everything I ordered was on time and did not have to worry about the flowers or cake being late. The women who work there went above and beyond their services to make my day amazing. The staff was beyond friendly and I would do it all over again at this venue. They also recommended other additional vendors other then the ones provided. I order a photo booth through them and they were amazing as well. They made my day so special and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Marie · Married on 03/07/2015

This was the best choice to make my special day a unforgettable one!!! Very organized loving and they knew how to definitely relieve my stress completely!! The food was excellent not only did we enjoy but our guests did as well. I will never forget the top service we were provided. The GrandSalon-Ballrooms Halls Rocks!!

Sent on 03/19/2015
  • F

Fabiola · event on 03/01/2015

Best team to work with. More than we dreamt! We had our Wesding at one of their salons as well and definitely couldn't have asked for better venue to plan our special moments. Best service!

Sent on 03/05/2015

The entire staff was helpful, cooperative, responded promptly to our requests and always professional and polite.
    The venue decor was exquisite!
    We received many compliments from family and friends for the ceremony & officiant ad well as the reception decor & the staff's service.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Lissette · Married on 02/15/2015

They make my wedding the best day of my life. Anytime that I had questions or I was worried about something, I would contact them and they would solve it for me. Thanks to everyone that work in my wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Linda · Married on 02/14/2015

I did my wedding with Them on Valentine's Day. I want to let you know that their service was absolutely amazing and exceptional! I couldn't have asked for a better party coordinator than Carolina. It felt as if she was my friend guiding me on my party. She was amazing and understood me completely and like I said , guided me. She made felt so relaxed and comfortable. The banquet was amazingly beautiful and it was everything I dreamed my wedding would be and more :) thank you all for your services and if I ever have another party I need to plan, it would def be with you guys!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Everything was wonderful, I couldn't have imagine that my special day would have been such a dream come true without the help from the staff, they made the experience a great one by begin by my side through everything. Food was great, service was amazing and the overall experience was wonderful.

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • Y

Yelaine · Married on 02/07/2015

Since the moment we decided to tie the knot we started to look for venues. I found Ciudamar Salon at Killiam Palms Country Club online and I love the place. The first day I went to visit the venue I felt that Killiam Palms Country Club was the perfect venue for our special day. Thought the year before our wedding we were in constant contact. On the day off they were paying attention to every single detail and very concerned about the guest's necessities. They worked with a great professionalism and quality. All my guest were very happy and pleased with their attention and service. We are very happy how everything went trought and how our pretty, magical and romantic our wedding day was. Thank you for everything. Love, Yelaine and Diego.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Maeileen · Married on 01/24/2015

Venue was beautiful and staff is super helpful. Everyone is still talking about how great the food was. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to get married in Kendall.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Aimara · Married on 01/16/2015

What can I say? My wedding was mágical and perfect as we had dreamed it . The packages they have made the planning process much easier and less stressful. The staff is súper helpful and their costumer service is excellent from the ladies(Caroline, Katherine, Lorraine...) who were extremelly helpful and patient through the entire process to the dj, bartenders, waitress, everyone was great. I really felt like a princess and all the guests loved our wedding, they gave us a lot of compliments. The food was awesome, the cocktail hour was great with delicious appetizers, the premium open bar was outstanding. All the vendors they recommend are beyond excellent also, the MC and officiant Frank made our ceremony magical, the decoration was lovely, the cake was delicious and beautiful,and the músic was great,everyone danced the night away. In general every single vendor that they have and recommend is extremelly professional and excellent and I used the vendors the recommended and I am glad I did. Lorraine was there During our wedding coordinating every Detail so everything was really organized and she also took great pictures of the whole wedding, this was a special detail, they aré extremelly beautiful, she captured every single moment of our wedding.The ceremony in the gazebo was really romantic and lovely, and it is really convenient they have the gazebo and the reception venue in the same place. Everything contributed to créate a vibrant energy that set up the mood for the entire night.Everyone was Happy. I can't describe with words how glad I feel I had my wedding there, and I would choose this place Again. The quality of the service and what you receive is worth every single penney as compared to other venues.We cannot think of anything that we didnt love on our special day and I trully want to thank the entire Grand Salon Reception Ballroom team for its outstanding Work and dedication to créate beautiful memories.

Sent on 01/28/2015