Grand Rental Station Reviews

5 | Williamsburg, VA

5 Reviews for Grand Rental Station

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

Kyle is just so helpful and always quick to help me with all of my rental needs. Always answers the phone or phones me back and makes everything happen. I'm so happy with the service and I can't wait to see what everything looks like at my wedding the first Saturday in June.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

Good quality of products for a more reasonable price. Only rented tablecloths! Plenty of other items available to rent.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kacie · Married on 09/27/2015

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

A couple hiccups along the way with the order and day-of service. After bringing the issues to the owners attention, he apologized profusely, assured us this was not his standard and refunded a portion of our fees. In the end, the wedding was beautiful and all the items used were lovely.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cameron · Married on 06/10/2017

1.4
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

I was originally drawn to using this vendor for my wedding due it's lower rental prices advertised on the website and after comparing this vendor to other local vendors, I decided to take the risk. I used Grand Rentals Station of Williamsburg for my tent, glassware, dinnerware, tables and chairs rentals totaling up to $3600 with an additional $400 for a non-refundable damage fee for all my items. Thus I was very surprised to find a separate, additional charge of $60 one week after my wedding. I called Grand Rentals of Williamsburg to clarify and clear this charge. I was told that this charge was originally for 4 broken wine glasses, and 1 fork, 1 knife and 1 spoon. I asked how did these handful of items add up to $60 and why my $400 damage waiver fee did not cover these damages like the name would state. After 4 phone calls to the manager, I was rudely told that he did not believe me and that it was up to his decision on what would be refunded or not. His assistant then stated an excuse that all broken items need to be acknowledged by the renter at time and location of pickup. I then asked if they had attempted to call me or anyone else for a statement of broken items, which they had not done. Finally after stating that I was unhappy with my experience and expressed that I would write a honest and thorough review of my bad experience did the manager attempt to work with me. He then said he would provide me the refund for all the items listed above, which now totaled $26. This did not match the original $60 charge so once again I asked where this number arrived from and what else I was being charged for now. They could not tell me what the remaining $34 charge was towards and after complete exhaustion, I just let it go and kept the unjustified charge to be done with this awful business. In the end, my experience through a web of excuses and their extreme lack professionalism and customer service is why I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS FOR YOUR RENTALS!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Annie · Married on 05/12/2018

1.0
      3.0

DO NOT USE - THEY STOLE MY MONEY

I am extremely disappointed with this company. I ordered a specific number of tables and chairs and linens to go with them. When they delivered my order, they did not bring one of the tables. So, I was unable to use 10 chairs and 1 tablecloth and the delivery person took them back. To my surprise, they charged me for the 6th undelivered table and chairs and linen that I could not use. I emailed to address this and they responded with a copied/pasted cancellation policy and no other acknowledgement of the situation and their responsibility for it. I emailed again thoroughly and very politely explaining the situation and asking for a response - but got none. I still have yet to receive a refund for the items that were either not delivered and/or could not be used. In my opinion, this company stole my money and has terrible customer service.

Sent on 06/01/2018