Grand Occasions Reviews

6 | Spirit Lake, IA

6 Reviews for Grand Occasions

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Renting decorations for our wedding was the best thing ever! Grand occasions was amazing and so accommodating and flexible!

Sent on 04/24/2018

I LOVED working with Sheila and Gina! They were so helpful and allowed me to take part in creating my magical space! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jonathan · Married on 06/13/2015

The first phone call I had with Sheila at Grand Occasions lowered my blood pressure and heart rate significantly. It was immediately apparent that I was talking to a pro who knew the vendors, the venues, and everything else about having a wedding in the Okoboji area. We were very intimidated about organizing the wedding from a distance and knowing we had Grand Occasions there locally was a huge relief. Grand Occasions is a family owned and operated business and, by the end of our experience, they felt like our family too! The Grand Occasions team met with us several times prior to the wedding to help us figure out what we wanted to do, recommended other service providers, and stepped forward to perform some tasks they don't normally even do. They were patient with us and really helped us realize our vision. Our look was rustic-vintage-chic, and the decor was exactly what we were going for -- complete with eclectic vintage dishes, wild flowers, and adorable handmade lawn games that were perfect for the summer lake setting. Through it all, it was clear they really were invested in doing things well and that they cared about us and our wedding. Everything turned out great and we were just so pleased with their work. We could not recommend this company more highly. Thank you Sheila, Bob, and Gina! You are the best!!

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • kellianne97

Kelli · Married on 07/12/2014

We rented chairs, table lines, table decor, and an arch from grand occasions! They were great to work with! Offered direct drop off and pick up of our items even on the weekend! All the products were very high quality and added a lot to our overall wedding! They have tons of other stuff to rent as well so check our their shop!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

We got everything we needed and They were very helpful in helping figure out what we needed.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Nikki · Married on 07/05/2008

We rented white chairs for an outdoor wedding for $1.50 a chair - all the chairs were delivered and picked up on time and looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/28/2008