6 Reviews for Grand Event Center

Chairs (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Tables (1)
Tent Accessories (1)

Great prices, great service, great experience!

Profile Picture Steve, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Rental Station was very helpful assisting us in picking out our tent, tables, and chairs. The prices were good and the delivery was several days before the event, allowing plenty of time to set up. I would recommend and use them again.

Profile Picture User5558593, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Grand Rental made the rental needs for my wedding both affordable and headache free. They delivered on a Friday even though the event wasn't until Sunday and even set up the arbor for me. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Krishele, 7/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Used the white wood folding chairs. They were perfect for the outdoor ceremony. We will definitely be using Grand Rental Station again for future events!

Profile Picture Charlena, 8/21/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Their staff and installers were very helpful and hard working. The tent needs repairs and a good cleaning as did the chairs, but the sent new ones to replace the dirty ones. Our helium tank was empty and the second one we picked up filled 15 balloons, not 200 like website says. The gazebo was a nice addition to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/29/12, 8 Reviews