Gramercy Mansion Reviews

Gramercy Mansion 3
Gramercy Mansion 4
Gramercy Mansion 5

Suzanna · Married on 08/28/2016

This place is AMAZING!!! The minute we arrived on the property, we knew it was the one. All of our guests oooooooed and awwwwwed over it. We had the ceremony in the garden behind the main house and the reception was in the atrium. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous which made for a fantastic setting for the ceremony and the reception. Because of the beauty that is already a part of the property, we used minimal decorations and the place still looked gorgeous. There is a ton of greenery (which worked out great for us because our colors were purple and green).

We rented a room for the wedding day, which we were able to check into at noon, that served as the bridal suite. Getting ready on site made things sooooo much easier. The room was amazing and big enough for the entire bridal party of get ready in and not feel crowded. We had 7-10 people in there and there was plenty of space for people. Also, they bring you breakfast in the morning, which is rad.

We were able to purchase a personalized brick with our names and wedding date, which was laid before our wedding day. The placement of our's was perfect because we literally walked over when we walked down the aisle.

The price we paid included wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal, and room for 1 night.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so very much for hosting your wedding with us, Suzanna! And congratulations again! We're honored that you chose us as your venue and absolutely thrilled that you were happy with your entire experience. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day and we look forward to welcoming you back for many future anniversary celebrations. Best wishes to you both! And thanks again!

Deveria · Married on 08/26/2016

Simply put, Magical!!!

It was an awesome experience GRAMERCY made our wedding beautiful

Sent on 01/22/2020

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding day, Deveria!! We absolutely loved seeing your personal style shine through on your wedding day, and hope you come back soon for a romantic getaway! Cheers, Sarah

We eloped in the gazebo this spring. It was intimate and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for choosing us as the venue for your intimate elopement! We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

We had a wonderful experience at Gramercy! Our wedding was in April so the weather was iffy but the staff was great and we were able to wait until the morning of the wedding to decide if we wanted to have the ceremony inside or outside. Emilie was our contact there and she was amazing! She was so friendly and very prompt with emailing me back and answering every question I had. They work very closely with their caterers so everything is taken care of and the coordination is easy! They offer a lot of meet and greets and events with each of the caterers so its easy to get familiar with them and Gramercy. The place is gorgeous and unique. We stayed in the Cassatt suite the night before and got ready there and it made for the perfect bridal suite. Beautiful pictures. Gramercy is really great for a smaller wedding because there is plenty of room but you're not just in a giant open hall. Its the perfect combination of elegant and comfortable. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with them!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding! And thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We're so glad you were happy with our staff, the venue and accommodations for your special day. We hope to welcome you back for many future anniversary and special occasion getaways. Thank you for choosing us as the location for your wedding!

Tiara · Married on 01/17/2016

We loved everything about this place. Very elegant and romantic. The breakfast is to die for. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Colby · Married on 12/19/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful! I got married in December and everything was absolutely perfect! I recommend it to any couple looking for an intimate location with beautiful surroundings!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/07/2015

Amazing venue, beautiful rooms and awesome staff!! Definitely recommend this venue!! My husband and I plan on going back to celebrate our first wedding anniversary! Breakfast in the morning was also excellent!

Sent on 02/01/2016

I had browsed a lot of locations online and nothing caught my eye until I saw the Gramercy Mansion. There are two separate wedding spots at the mansion - the carriage house and the actual mansion. Both locations are very beautiful and the garden is stunning.

We booked the carriage house for our venue on Halloween. The garden, the courtyard, and the founatin area will be available to us and our guests. We are having a small, intimate wedding of about 80 people and the space is perfect. Depending on the weather, we can either have the ceremony in the garden or inside the carriage house. I cannot wait to get married at the Gramercy!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your review and your experience so far! We're excited to host your Halloween wedding at the Carriage House. Please let us know as we get closer to the big day if there is anything we can help with. It's our pleasure to assist with walk-throughs, rehearsals and any questions you may have. Congratulations and we'll be in touch soon!

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! The staff was very flexible and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. We also got ready in one of the suites, (the blue garden suite. The entire bridal party surprisingly was able to get ready there and my husband didn't see me until the photographer had the "first look" photos. My guests have been talking bout the venue once our wedding. For some reason, many have never heard of it which made it PERFECT to me! I LOVE Gramercy! I can't wait to spend my anniversary here! Also, did I mention the breakfast???? Wow! It was delicious!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/11/2015

Our wedding here was just plain magical. The venue is gorgeous and made an impression on everyone. We got married outside, our cocktail hour was outside and the reception was inside the mansion. The place is so intricate and full of cool stuff (furniture, knick knacks, rugs etc) that you barely need any decorations. The outside is landscaped so beautifully you really do not need anything else. They set up the ceremony chairs for us and left us to party until we were done (we did not feel rushed or pressured to get going). We also stayed in the Cassat Suite which is very opulent (heated bathroom floors!) and had the most amazing breakfast the next day. There isn't a single thing I could think of that I didn't like or was unhappy with!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations again, Lexi! Thank you so very much for your awesome review! By sharing your experience you help future couples learn more about us and for that we are very grateful. We're thrilled that you were happy with the accommodations on your wedding day and look forward to welcoming you back for future getaways and special occasions. Best wishes!
  • F

Fatema · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I got married at Gramercy Mansions Carriage House. We had an absolute amazing time. Any questions I had regarding accommodations, setup/breakdown was quickly answered. They were helpful the day of the wedding to clear up any concerns and really made us feel at ease. We love Gramercy and can't wait to come back for a visit. If you plan on staying the night, be sure you have breakfast here. It was delicious!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations, Fatema! And thank you so much for sharing your experience with future wedding couples. We're so glad you were happy with the accommodations at the Carriage House and our staff on the day of your wedding. Thank you again for choosing us as the location for such a special celebration. Your happiness means the world to us! We look forward to seeing you again soon for a visit!

Diane · Married on 07/17/2015

The only issue I had was with the incoming guest who were spending the night. The interrupted our pictures, were at the pool during the wedding and came up to our bartender looking for a drink. This was one man, no one else.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you very much for hosting your wedding at Gramercy and for taking time to share your experience. We are so sorry for the inappropriate behavior of one of our B&B guests. All guests are advised when they book if there is a private event scheduled and that they are not permitted to use the first floor or pool during the event. We'll be sure that our innkeepers and event managers are more aware of B&B guests coming and going and make our policies even more clear. Our sincere apologies! We're glad everything else went well. Congrats and best wishes!

Miluska · Married on 07/11/2015

Gramercy Mansion is an absolutely stunning location. My wedding was everything and much more. The flowers were in bloom and everything exceeded my expectations. Look forward to coming back for my anniversaries.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much, Miluska, for sharing your big day with us and taking the time to post a review! We're very happy that everything exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best wishes to you both! Congrats and thanks again!

Cheryl · Married on 07/03/2015

The staff at the Gramercy were helpful and wonderful to work with. When we encountered difficulties in the process they worked with us to get things straightened out.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're glad we were able to accommodate you and that everything worked out. Thank you for choosing us as your venue!

It was a fairy tale! It was beautiful. Everything was blooming. I loved it :) i couldnt have asked for a better place to have my wedding

Sent on 06/29/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2015

Thank you for making our day so perfect

Sent on 06/08/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

We're so glad it was all that you hoped for! Congrats again and best wishes!

Jeremy · Married on 05/02/2015

We had a wonderful experience having our wedding at Gramercy. I really only have one complaint. We booked the mansion all the back in March of 2014, and then another couple came along and booked the carriage house the night of our wedding only about a month and a half before the wedding. I really think you need to make it a policy that the carriage house cannot be booked on the same night a wedding is taking place at the mansion. We were yelled at by the other wedding party for getting to close while trying to take pictures, guests got confused and sat at the wrong ceremony, and the parking was very full. And to top it off you guys posted on your Twitter page saying how excited you were to host the other couples' wedding at the carriage house, never mentioned our names, and then in another post you actually posted a picture of us with the other couple's name underneath. I just felt like we should have been entitled to a bit more focus since we paid double the price to book the mansion, and we also booked it so far in advance.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you very much for choosing Gramercy as the venue for your wedding, Jeremy, and for sharing your feedback. Your comments really do help us continue to improve our service for future weddings and events. We are truly sorry that you felt the Carriage House wedding took away some of the attention and focus of our event team on the day of your wedding. When multiple events are taking place on the same evening, we do strive to be attentive and available to both. We have additional staff on hand to help direct parking but your comments have made us aware that we need to provide clear direction and signage for guests and be more involved in coordination. I apologize again for the social media mix up - we corrected it as soon as it was brought to our attention. Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. On behalf of Amanda, Emilie and the rest of the team here at Gramercy, we do hope you have many terrific memories of your wedding day.

Kaurie · Married on 04/25/2015

Gramercy made my wedding fantastic. Can't wait to be able to celebrate many anniversaries to come there.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you so much for choosing us as the location and sharing your experience. Wishing you many happy days ahead!

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

We had our wedding at Gramercy on April 18th, 2015 and it was absolutely amazing! Its quiet and secluded, the mansion and grounds and beautiful and the staff was wonderful! They were very accommodating and we are so thankful for their courtesy and consideration! We definitely recommend Gramercy for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly, for hosting your wedding with us and sharing your experience! It was truly our pleasure to provide the location for your gorgeous wedding. Congratulations again and best wishes! We look forward to celebrating many happy anniversaries with you both!

raschelle · Married on 04/07/2015

My husband and I chose a weekday wedding since it works best for our out-of-town relatives as well as our officiating minister. Throughout the duration of our transaction with Gramercy, we changed our date 3 times and I never heard a note of annoyance or impatience with Gramercy employees.

They also allowed for us to visit the place about 3-4 times, once with my band and florist even and once with the wedding entourage. We tried to be respectful and always made appointments for those occasions; I'm not sure if they allow you in without one.

The place exudes an old-fashioned, simple elegance that we were going for on our wedding day. Our guests were extremely pleased and excited with how many different rooms and spots they can take pictures at.

The only thing different I would say from what they claim on their website is that it is best to keep your guests at 100-120 inside the mansion. We had 122 guests and it was manageable but you can see that any more and it will be really tight especially for the wait staff.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Gramercy Mansion as the location for your lovely midweek spring wedding! It was a pleasure to welcome you and your guests for a special celebration. Planning a wedding is a big deal and we do our best to accommodate our couples whenever possible during the planning process and on the big day. We're very glad you were pleased with your experience and hope you'll visit for future getaways and anniversaries. Thank you for sharing your review. Best wishes to you both!

I loved my experience with Grammercy Mansion. They were very responsive and helped me a lot on the day of the wedding when we were trying to decide exactly where to have our ceremony outside. I would highly recommend the Carriage House for a smaller wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you so much for choosing us as the venue for your special day! We're so glad you were happy with your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Best wishes!

Pamala · Married on 11/08/2014

Grammercy is a beautiful venue..The entire staff was wonderful.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're glad you chose Gramercy for your wedding!

Kyla · Married on 11/02/2014

From the start, we just knew that Gramercy was the place to have our wedding. We loved the look of the rooms, the terrace, the fireplaces, and the library, which was our instant favorite. The venue had so much character that we didn’t even have to decorate — we used minimal centerpiece decorations and left the rest to the beauty of the mansion. At first, we were a bit concerned that the flow of the wedding would disrupted by the centrally-located dance floor, and the tables (which are out on the terrace) would make our guest uncomfortable… but our fears were quickly put to rest and everything went smoothly.

The staff were all truly wonderful. Emilie was running around trying to get our family more heaters especially for those sitting close to the edge of the terrace. All of our wedding guests kept raving about how different our wedding was and that they really enjoyed the atmosphere of the venue. We even had a few family members purchase items on sale! The Gramercy Mansion truly made our wedding a memorable experience and we couldn’t imagine having it somewhere else!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations, Kyla! And thank you so much for taking time to share your wedding experience! We're very glad you and your guests enjoyed a memorable wedding day at Gramercy. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and hope to see you for future anniversary getaways and celebrations! Thanks again!

Julie · Married on 11/01/2014

Everything was so beautiful, Gramercy Mansion looks so amazing in the fall. Due to weather, we had to have our ceremony inside, which I was disappointed in at first, but it turned out great. The inside set up is just as nice as the outdoor setup! The staff was so nice and helpful during our event. Also, I highly recommend the Camelot room!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Thanks, Julie! We're so glad we were able to accommodate you for a beautiful wedding, even though the weather didn't cooperate. Congratulations again and best wishes to you both! We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Clorinda · Married on 10/11/2014

Raina was awesome and definitely went out of her way to make the day special. I forgot the marriage certificate and she tracked us down during dinner to complete the certificate. Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Gramercy Mansion's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for hosting your wedding with us! So glad everything went well. We wish you all the best. Come see us again soon!