Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 4
Graingertainment 5
Graingertainment 6

Leah · Married on 05/05/2017

I have to say my Dj was amazing !! We are so well pleased with graingertainment!!! The music was perfect exactly what I requested and wanted played !!!! He was amazing !! I had so many compliments of how fun it was and what a awesome Dj chris was !!!! I will definitely use him in the future !!!! I wish I could rewind back to my wedding it was so much fun !! And let me add I never got off the dance for but to get a drink then I went right back on there lol

Sent on 05/11/2017

Vickie · event on 04/29/2017

Wonderful event! We had so many guests request a card for future business!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/29/2017

Graingertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone who attended had tons of fun! There was always people on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

Chris was so easy to work with and we highly recommend!!! We also had a photobooth set up through the DJ and it was so fun with lots of props! Chris knew all of our special songs and played music that set the perfect tone. We provided a short list of favorite songs so he could see our style, and he went from there. He also made some announcements for us, but other than that was low key and just kept it fun! Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Lexi · Married on 04/22/2017

I just wanted to say how awesome Jake, our DJ, was at our wedding on 4/22!! He made sure everything went smooth & really got the crowd dancing with music choices!! It was great pleasure working with him & Chris!! Thank you Graingertainment for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

I would use Grainger entertainment again. They provided a great service for the value.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kara · Married on 04/14/2017

Chris and his team were amazing. He took the time to meet with us before the wedding and was very reaponsive to phone calls and emails when it came to last min questions and details for the wedding. On the wedding day I never had to worry or give direction when it came to the music, ceremony or reception. Chris took care of everything. True professionals. We are so thankful to Granger Entertainment for helping to make our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Ashlee · Married on 04/09/2017

My now husband and I used Chris's services on April 9, 2017 and everything went amazing! Chris was very professional, affordable, responsive to emails and phone calls, and our whole wedding went without a single issue! Communication was great and the online planning made everything simple and easy! I would highly recommend Chris and his team..Thanks for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 04/20/2017
  • Y

Yoko · Married on 04/08/2017

Chris had people in all ages up and dancing all night, also he was very professional and flexible for changes on the spot. Can't ask for more!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Brooke · event on 04/01/2017

This company was extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jazzmyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Chris was awesome! He was ready for my Fiancées last minute requests!! Ha even tolerated him grabbing the mic more than necessary!!! It was a great time and so glad we chose Graingertainment!! He kept the party going and helped with all of our timelines!!! ??????

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kara · Married on 03/25/2017

Great DJ service! They have an awesome website to request songs and plan out the timeline. They provided sound for the ceremony, music for the cocktail hour, and the reception was great. Plenty of music that people could dance to! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2017

Chris Grainger was so helpful and answered all my questions without hesitation. I felt totally at ease thateverything would go well on my wedding day with the DJ. Dylan was our DJ for the night and he was so lively and great to work with the night of. I would HIGHLY recommend Graingertainment to anyone that needs a DJ!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Megan · Married on 02/18/2017

Everyone from the wedding HAD SO MUCH FUN. There was not a single point of our reception that the dance floor was unoccupied. Chris knew exactly what music to play to make everyone have fun and made sure to okay it with me that certain songs were requested. There was no crazy signage or branding. It was very obvious that Graingertainment is there to make your day as fun as possible.

Sent on 03/05/2017
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 02/04/2017

Looking for a DJ that is professional and reasonable in price is a hard thing to find! Chris did an amazing job communicating with us and providing us with the service we needed! He was flexible on the day of and played the kind of music we requested and what was best for the crowd. We couldn't be happier with the service he provided! Also, as a plus he is a Christian too!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Chantilly Chic · event on 01/28/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Darryl for a Retirement Party we planned. He was amazing!!! The guests had a blast and the party hosts were pleased. Darryl was punctual, polite and great at reading the room. He played music the hosts wanted and then some extras to get the guests into the dancing spirit. We highly recommend him for any future events and to any client looking to have a good time!!! Thank you Darryl and Graingertainment.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Patty · event on 01/28/2017

Our DJ Darryl was absolutely one of the keys to the success of my Husbands retirement party, He went over and beyond making sure all of our request and needs of the event were met. He was very engaging and our guest loved him. He kept the evening upbeat and on course. I would highly recommend Darryl and Graingertainment. It was such a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Nicholas · Married on 01/21/2017

Chris Grainger was fantastic! This was the 2nd time we booked his DJ services (for both of my daughters weddings). If I had more daughters to marry off, Graingertainment would receive my business again! I would highly recommend him to any one that needs DJ services!

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • User7568375 · event on 12/31/2016

Graingertainment was an unknown that I pulled from the internet. From our initial contact until the fruition of the event, I received professional and prompt responses to my every inquiry. The event was a New Year's Eve party for a subdivision. The DJ was on time, courteous, helpful, took requests, and did not take any breaks.

I would highly recommend this company for all types of venues and they will be considered for any event we have in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2017

sadie · Married on 12/23/2016

prior to the wedding Chris was amazing and patient with all of my questions and changes I kept making. I had Jake as my DJ and he was awesome! He got everyone out of their chairs and dancing! I couldn't have asked for a better night, You guys rock!! :)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lawanda · Married on 12/17/2016

I contacted Chris about 2 weeks prior to our wedding. He was very helpful, responsive, and professional. Gary was the actual DJ. He was amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He kept the guest dancing and the music selection was great.

Sent on 12/26/2016

They were very responsive and able to answer all my questions! They kept my guests on the dance floor all night, just as I asked!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Heather · Married on 11/26/2016

Chris and Graingertainment were so accommodating and fun to work with. They did more than music, but also helped to make sure that my wedding ran smoothly and the timing for everything was perfect. Chris came early to set up and make sure everything looked beautiful, which I appreciate beyond words. The music was awesome and everyone had a blast!! He made a custom slideshow for us which was also so nice and a great transition into the party. Thank you, Chris!! Would highly recommend for any event where you want to have fun!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather. That means so much to us! We had a great time at your wedding. Congratulations!!

Shelby · Married on 11/19/2016

Chris was our DJ and he was awesome! He kept the music alive and people dancing! If you want to have a good time at your wedding, make sure you pick Graingertainment!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Jake went above and beyond what we hoped for. Everything was great. He was professional and fun and many of our guests complimented him to me during the event. Graingertainment was a great company to plan with - very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend him and his company.

Sent on 11/16/2016