Graham Tyler Makeup Reviews

5 Reviews for Graham Tyler Makeup

• Rhiannon

Rhiannon R. · Married on 07/10/2020

Graham is the best!!!

Having Graham a part of my special day was one of the best choices I made! She was so easy to work with! I was nervous about having my makeup done by someone else for the first time, but after my trial with her I felt so relaxed and beautiful! My bridal party, mom, and myself all looked so wonderful for the big day! If your looking for someone to do makeup for yours, Graham is your girl!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 10/12/2019

So Fabulous!

Graham made makeup such a breeze for my five bridesmaids and myself. She was so fabulous to work with!! I would definitely recommend working with her if you get the chance :)

Sent on 06/19/2020

Rachel K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and fun to work with!

Graham was amazing to work with! She always did an incredible job, and was so fun with the bridal party on the day of. Would highly recommend working with her!!

Amanda M. · Married on 11/03/2018

An Absolute Pleasure

Graham Jordan is without one of the best event makeup artists I know. Her dedication to her art and the ability to work deadlines is excellent. She not only had myself to work on both hair and makeup for my wedding. She also incorporated my bridesmaids to tailor their makeup to their dresses, as well as listening distinctly to what they wanted. I trusted her fully to do my makeup and hair how she thought best fitted my facial structure as well as the tone of the wedding. AND SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
    Whatever your desire is for a certain style, she will make sure you recieve the best quality vision for your event!!

Caroline C. · Married on 05/06/2017

Caroline Ciampanella

Graham has been doing my makeup for years. Most recently she did my makeup for my wedding. She has natural talent for makeup. She has a special way of making you look natural and glamorous at the same time. Not only is Graham phenomenal at makeup but she’s also an extremely patient and kind person who can make anyone feel comfortable and at ease! She is the best.