Grafton Winery The Vineyards Reviews

3 | Grafton, IL

3 Reviews for Grafton Winery The Vineyards

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I fell in love with this location instantly and we were beyond happy with how our wedding turned out! The location itself is beautiful, we had our dream wedding here and would highly recommend this venue for any type of celebration! With the beautiful outdoor stone patio, vineyards, and lake it just makes for a very stunning location. Working with Grafton Winery the Vineyards was a wonderful experience and we always make a point to go back for their delicious wine! Highly recommend them for their services.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Julia · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough about Grafton Winery The Vineyards... This place has it all with beautiful views of a lake, the Vineyards, the beautiful huge outdoor patio with twinkle lights. I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. It definitely was my dream wedding and so much more! All of my guests were just as impressed. Don't think twice about it, this location is beyond the best wedding location I have found in the area and I DID a lot of research! You will fall in love once you see it! I surely did!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2017

She was amazing! I had some out of the box ideas and she made them a reality! She even made a run to Home Depot for us. She went above and beyond our expectations and made our evening run smoothly!

Sent on 10/26/2017