GRADIENCE DESIGN Reviews

3 | Washington, DC

3 Reviews for GRADIENCE DESIGN

Michal · Married on 06/08/2019

Only One Word

PHENOMENAL. We were so lucky to work with them! My husband and I were so happy with how the wedding turned out, and how happy our guests were.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kristyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring GRADIENCE was the best decision EVER. I hired them for day-of coordination, but all expectations were surpassed. Even though their coordination services started 2 months before the wedding, I was always able to reach out with questions and I was provided a comprehensive checklist to make sure that I completed all of the important steps to have a successful event. During our first visit, we had a complete site visit and hashed out all final details. I was even given separate timelines for our vendors and our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Our rehearsal was smooth, and our wedding was a HIT. I got married 5 months ago and our guests are STILL talking about it. THANK YOU IS NOT ENOUGH.

Sent on 07/25/2019

GRADIENCE DESIGN's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristyn! It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you. We are always here if you need us. Wishing you lots of love + laughter :)
  • Y

Yasmine Carter · Married on 08/04/2018

Trust Me – Flawless

I cannot say enough positive things about GRADIENCE DESIGN – our experience was simply amazing. Prior to hiring a wedding planner, I was overwhelmed. I didn't know where to start and I had so many questions. I browsed multiple resources online and had at least 150 pictures on Pinterest, but I was still stuck. I was introduced to GD through a mutual friend and I hired GD after our second conversation. From the beginning, the bar was set high - Havian reviewed all of the work that I did and pointed out gaps in logistics and contracts. She even looked at my Pinterest board and made me narrow down the pins LOL. Throughout the rest of the planning process, she was so responsive and we communicated often. She encouraged collaboration and more importantly, allowed me to be a bride. In terms of the day of? She nailed it. LOL the husband is hard to please and he even gave her kudos. I recommend her highly and I most definitely will be hiring GD for our baby shower in 2 or 5 years :)

Sent on 07/29/2019