Graddy Photography Reviews

129 | Lakeville, MN

129 Reviews for Graddy Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2007

Graddy Photography did an amazing job at our wedding! They were professional, detail oriented, flexible, extremely talented, and easy to work with. And on top of all that they took fantastic pictures. We love our wedding photos, they are more than we ever expected!!!

Sent on 04/08/2008

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2014

Justin was very efficient in his work. He had a good balance between directing us in positions, poses etc, but also let us be ourselves. At times, we forgot he was there. We are impressed and would recommend him to anyone who can afford it. We know the price we paid was on the higher end, but worth it and in years to come, it will be priceless!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kinsey · Married on 07/26/2014

We are SO happy we went with Graddy Photography for our wedding! We knew we wanted to invest in a great photographer for our wedding, and we are so thankful we did! From the very beginning Chrissy was prompt in replying to emails, and gave us great advice about timelines and other questions along the way. The photos Justin took on our wedding day turned out even better than we imagined- we were absolutely blown away! He is so good at what he does that we hardly knew he was there, yet looking at our photos he captured every single moment of our day. We are so thankful to have such breathtaking photos to look back on to remember the best day of our lives. I recommend Graddy Photography to anyone and everyone!! They truly are the best!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/06/2014

When planning one of the most important days of my life I found it so very important to pick a photographer that would not only enhance the experience, but truly understand how important it would be to create timeless photos that we could treasure for the rest of our lives. Needless to say Graddy has gone above and beyond this! Justin somehow made us unbelievable comfortable it was like being photographed by a friend and his work is astounding. Chrissy has also been amazing, in a world of constant movement and deadlines she made the planning process so very easy! We never really worked in person, but Chrissy helped me with picking a package, creating a timeline for the day, and choosing a videographer. We picked Graddy for many reasons, but one is that they treat their customers well and value your time and wishes. There are no words to describe the beauty of the photos Justin took the day of the wedding. Our wedding party had decided to stop at a lake in-between the ceremony and reception for photos and Justin was such a calming presence, yet managed to direct everyone in a way that seemed effortless and produced amazing group shoots. The other thing I was looking for in a wedding photographer was an ability to capture candid moments throughout the day. Justin listened to everything that my husband and I said and was able to produce wedding photos that have all the personality of us as a couple. We are so very grateful that we chose Graddy and you will be too if you choose to work with this amazing duo! We've truly been so very happy with their work and I know my husband and I look forward to using Graddy for all our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Theresa · Married on 10/11/2013

From the start Graddy Photography was responsive and helpful in answering all my questions. We felt lucky to get them booked since we were planning with a shorter lead time. On the day of the wedding, Justin worked quickly and got many amazing shots. Within 48 hours after the wedding we already had a sneak peek. I couldn't believe how beautiful the photos were and how quickly we got to view them. Our full gallery of photos was available soon after and our album was turned around quickly as well. Service has been exceptional and people can't stop talking about how amazing our pictures are. Both Justin and Chrissy are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Amy · Married on 02/09/2013

Love love LOVE Graddy Photography!!! Loved working with Justin and Chrissy, and LOVE their creative eye to capture the most magical moments. I cried the first time I looked at their website, and I cried when I saw my own wedding photos come back after over a year of planning our beautiful day. They really do have a unique talent and their photos are just breathtaking. I will forever recommend them to everyone I know!! Amy and Joe V

Sent on 03/21/2013

Maegan · Married on 09/14/2012

Graddy photography did an amazing job of photographing my wedding day. I booked them as soon I had the date and venue picked knowing that they are the best and no other photographers I researched even compared. Justin captured every important moment and i couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. Thanks Graddy photography for such beautiful photos that will allow me to look back and relive the most special day of my husbands and my life!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Madison · Married on 03/23/2012

We just got our website password a few days ago and I am in LOVE with my wedding pictures!  From start to finish, Justin and Chrissy have been great to work with and I am so glad that I picked them as my photographer. I was actually a little nervous about how some of my pictures might turn out not because of Graddy Photography but because my church isn't very "pretty" and my reception venue was really limited with spots that they allowed us to go since it is a country club/golf course that is in a neighborhood.  I brought it up to Justin at our engagement session and he said not to worry because he would make the most out of whatever there was to work with.  Now looking through our pictures, I can't believe how amazing some of the shots are!  He even made the cheesy nursery area at the church that I got ready in look good!  We still have to decide if we will have room in our budget to get an album because we  couldn't afford to get one right away but hopefully I can talk my husband into it.  Couldn't be happier!  I will definitely use Graddy Photography for any future photography needs and pass their name on to anyone I know getting married. Thank you Graddy Photography!!!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Heidi · Married on 09/10/2011

Graddy Photography did an amazing job covering our wedding! Justin was able to get so many wonderful shots of my husband and I along with our bridal party and family. The pictures are absolutely beautiful! He is so good at what he does! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos he was able to produce the exact type of pictures that we were hoping for. He really llistens to his clients and is able to capture their personalities through his work. I could not be happier with the photos from my wedding! I would highly recommend Graddy photography to any wanting any type of photos done. He truly is an amazing photographer and his work is the best I have seen years! Thank you so much Justin, Lonnie and I love our photos!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Micki · Married on 05/08/2010

We chose Graddy photography for our special day and we LOVED them. They are very unique with their pictures. They make you feel really comfortable with all the different shots they take and treat you and your guests like their family. It was a great feeling knowing they will do anything to make your day special. We always could find them. What i loved the most was looking back a pictures and seeing shots that i didn't even know they were taking, like a picture of all our guests in the church. I 100% recommend them.

Sent on 08/13/2010
  • jheyda

Jackie · Married on 11/27/2009

We loved Graddy Photography! Chrissy and Justin were so much fun to work with and they made the wedding day so memorable for us. We loved the creative shots they did and the quality of their picture taking skills. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/10/2010
  • User4571987 · 2+ years ago

Justin and Chrissy were amazing to work with. They were professional, personable, and quickly edited our photos as we were so eager to see them. We LOVED our photos from both our engagement and wedding, and we would highly recommend Graddy Photography to any future couples!

Sent on 11/25/2014

We were very fortunate to sign on with Graddy Photography to do our Engagement and wedding pictures. Justin was very professional and found amazing backdrops for all our photos. We were extremely happy with him choosing Northfield as our location for our engagement pictures. We would not have considered that location for we were looking at more downtown Minneapolis or Minnehaha falls. His comment was "You see those backdrops all the time". If you want something different, Northfield has a lot great shooting locations! Great advise. The wedding photo's turned out amazing. We are so happy with the end results. Thank you Graddy. We will definitely recommend you!

Sent on 05/08/2014

molly · Married on 05/20/2012

We chose Graddy Photography for our wedding day and couldn't have been happier with the results of our photos. The wedding day is one of the most important days you'll ever have in your life so naturally you want to love your photos. If you chose Graddy Photography you will. We would use them over and over again! Definatly worth every penny, very nice and polite as well. We love Graddy!

Sent on 07/02/2012

S · Married on 12/03/2011

Graddy Photography has great service before, during, and after your event. Plus, they take great pictures. We had a wonderful experience with them. They really helped to capture our day.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Monica · Married on 08/05/2011

My husband and I enjoyed using Graddy Photography for our engagement and wedding day photos. We really appreciated their promptness in returning phone calls and emails. Also, we got our wedding pics back within a month! I know friends who had waited up to four months for their pictures. The pictures really turned out well and many friends and family commented on how nice they are.

Sent on 09/10/2011

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2011

Very professional- if you like a photographer that blends into the scene and is unobtrusive Graddy is perfect. Also remarkably adaptable and quick with the formal family portraits so you can get back to your wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Debra · Married on 07/08/2011

Justin was a pleasure to work with and we LOVE our wedding photos. I also love how accessible he was via email during the planning of our wedding

Sent on 08/06/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2011

No other Photographers compare to Graddy! Hands down best photos I've ever seen! We were very surprised to see how many photos were taken. We love our engagement book and can not wait to see our wedding album! I would definitely recommend Graddy Photography! They were very professional and worth the expense.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Kari · Married on 10/13/2007

Justin and Chrissy were fabulous to work with. The first thing about their service that we really liked is that they listed to what WE wanted. They don't work within a cookie cutter...they want to take pictures that work for you and your spouse. Our wedding party, and our families, also loved working with Graddy too, which was fun to hear!

Sent on 03/30/2008

Gena · Married on 09/22/2007

Graddy photography is wonderful! They are fun and easy to work with and your photos will turn out great.

Be sure to fill our your shot list!

Sent on 03/31/2008

AMAZING photos. Once we had our church and venue locked in for the date we wanted, along with our day-of coordinator, Graddy Photography was the first vendor we booked. We splurged on them and they were beyond worth it. We LOVE our pictures and are so glad we hired them. Justin was great and made us feel so comfortable the whole time. Really one of the best vendors we hired.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2012

After a lot of research to find "the perfect photographer" for our wedding, we found them! Graddy Photography!

Justin and Chrissy not only run and amazing business-but connect with their clients on a personal level outside of just taking your pictures!

When you think of a wedding photographer you have to think of it as an investment...although expensive, worth every penny!

Our pictures are something that we are going to remember for the rest of our lives and couldnt be happier that we picked Justin and Chrissy--because they really captured moments of our day that we will remember forever!

Thank you so much! We will definetely be back in the future for our photograph needs!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Tina · Married on 10/08/2011

3.5

Graddy did a very nice job with our wedding, photos were phenomenal. We had many compliments on how nice our photos looked!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Megan · Married on 08/13/2011

I was sitting in Hawaii on our honeymoon just a few days after the wedding and couldn't believe our sneak peak was up already! I was so excited to see the pictures and loved every one!! We haven't quite looked through all of our wedding pictures yet but we had such a great experience with the Graddys. Both Justin and Chrissy returned every email right away and reassured me on all my many questions. The were very professional and blended into the crowd. We had such a large wedding party and that was a little hard to control but we got some amazing pictures. Thanks for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/16/2011