Graddy Photography Reviews

129 | Lakeville, MN

129 Reviews for Graddy Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Early on, we knew that we wanted photography to be a priority in our wedding. Graddy was one of the first vendors we booked, and it was a decision we never regretted! Even though the location and feel of our wedding changed throughout the planning process, we knew that Graddy's photojournalistic style would be a perfect fit no matter what other details changed. We had the chance to work with Justin early on during our engagement photos, and we knew that we had made a great choice. Their experience in the wedding industry is invaluable. They were able to work seamlessly with all of our vendors, and they were able to offer great advice regarding our timeline for the day. When we provided them with our timeline, they encouraged us to consider adding another photographer - we could not be more grateful for this advice! We had gotten to know Chrissy really well throughout the planning process, and it was so great to have her there the day of the wedding. We recently had the opportunity to see our photos, and we were blown away. They didn't miss a single moment, so we were able to relive the day from start to end. They arrived right on time and started shooting without us even realizing it, and when our dinner ran long, they graciously stuck around to make sure they captured pictures of our first dance. Photos aside, Justin and Chrissy were great to work with throughout the planing process. They were prompt in their communication, flexible with our needs and ideas, and extremely professional. We cannot wait to come back to you guys in the future :)

Sent on 08/14/2012

Corinne · Married on 06/22/2012

Graddy Photography was amazing and they were wonderful to work with. They were very flexiable and willing to fit our needs. They took the time to get to know my husband and I and took away the nerves of having hundreds of pictures taken of you, and they made it feel that it wasn't just a job to them. As well, as they were great at keeping in touch throughout all your planning and making sure that everything will work out! It was very comforting. We just were able to look at our photos from our wedding, and we have had nothing but wonderful things to say. They take the time to touch up each photo and add color to each to inhance the photo. They turn out remarkable and will be great to have and to look at for the rest of our lives. The photos they take are timeless. Their attention to detail is remarkable, and it is amazing how much they are able to capture in just a few minutes. They are very organized, and they knew exactly what they wanted, and that helped when he was working with our wedding party. Graddy Photography should be your first and only choice for your photographer, they are trust-worthy, professional, they know exactly what they want and where to get a great shot and they are very personable, and that is why my husband and I give them five stars.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

Best pictures ever! Honest, flexible, and amazing! I couldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Melinda · Married on 06/10/2012

We chose Graddy Photography after previously booking with another photographer for our wedding and finding that we just were not happy with the quality of our engagement pictures. We decided to open up our budget and go with a high quality, trusted vendor for our wedding pictures and a friend recommended Graddy.

We couldn't have been happier with the booking experience and were thankful that they were able to work with us on such short notice! They did a great job of alleviating our fears after our bad experience with the other vendor and we felt very confident that they would do a great job capturing our wedding day.

The day of the wedding was fantastic. Justin was professional and unobtrusive. He took tons of really great shots and was very comfortable to work with.

I'm so happy we decided to make the investment for a good, quality photographer because we have some gorgeous images and we felt completely confident that the entire process would be easy and stress free.

Our final images were fantastic and we received them in a very timely matter (which was impressive for a busy summer wedding season.) We couldn't be happier and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Sam · Married on 06/01/2012

The Graddy team provides excellent service. They keep a busy schedule, but find time to make sure each of their clients is well served. The pictures are absolutely fantastic! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Memorable moments, brilliantly captured.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2012

Graddy Photography, was nothing but sensational to work with. From the moment we booked them for our May 2012 wedding they were so great and so easy to work with. They were so organized and very accommodating to our needs, which made the wedding day so much less stressful. But most importantly, we choose Graddy Photography for their unique style of photography and for always capturing the right moment. Our pictures turned out above and beyond what we even imagined! Justin's unique skills and talents are exceptional and we see that in all the photos that were delivered to us.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

Graddy Photography was amazing for our wedding! I knew they took beautiful pictures from looking on their website, but couldn't believe how amazing our pictures turned out! Also, we had a rather large wedding party, which I know can become difficult when it comes to getting people organized. This was especially true since I was set on not seeing my fiance before walking down the aisle, which cut down on our available time. But Justin and Chrissy were great at handling it, and we were still able to get alot of pictures done in the time crunch. My father in law even commented on how the photographer definitely knew what he was doing :)
    I couldn't recommend them more :)

Sent on 06/12/2012

Krista · Married on 05/11/2012

Graddy takes the most breath taking photos you will ever see!
    We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer for our wedding. He did a spectacular engagement session and was awesome to work with on the wedding day. He captured absolutely everything and never got in the way or interfered with anything going on. The communication with Graddy during our engagement time was great. They were quick to respond and always answered any questions we had. Justin has such a spectacular artistic talent and his photos are unlike anything else out there. We couldn't be happier with our photos. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Brittney · Married on 04/07/2012

I loved having Graddy Photography photograph our wedding. Justin did such an excellent job at capturing all the perfect moments and also incorporating all of the details I put into the wedding into the photos. Thank you so much for giving us so many pictures to remember the best day of our lives, we couldn't be happier! =)

Sent on 04/26/2012

Kate · Married on 03/24/2012

These photographers are absolutely brilliant! I first met Justin and Chrissy when they were doing my brother's senior pictures. When I walked into their studio.. I was amazed. I fell in love with every picture they had on display. I am so glad that we switched photographers! My wedding pictures turned out so beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more. They helped make my day so perfect and less stressful. They went above and beyond what we expected! They took every picture that I asked for and they made the experience so fun. They are easy to work with and so dedicated to making sure that you are getting everything that you want out of your wedding pictures. They were 100% focused and dedicated on making sure that me and my husband were having fun and were loving the pictures they were taking. I have had nothing but compliments from our wedding party, family, and friends about the pictures that were taken by Graddy Photography. It was refreshing with people that were excited about being there on our day. If you want to really to make your big day special I suggest working with Graddy. They will take pictures that are so special and that will last a life time. They really know what they are doing and will take the stress away.. and bring their creativity to the event. Justin and Chrissy went above and beyond anything that we could have asked for in pictures and customer service! I definitely can't wait to have them do other milestone pictures for us!!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Amara · Married on 02/04/2012

My fiancé and I were looking for a photographer that could capture the true raw emotion of our wedding while still producing very elegant and classic pictures. We got that and a lot more with Graddy! They shot our engagement session, rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding and our pictures are beautiful and full of life. Justin and Chrissy are a pleasure to work with and make the whole process easy for the bride and groom.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2011

We LOVED our photographer! They did a great job directing us in how and where to pose. Very professional. Our pictures are beautiful and we also gained a photographer for life! We can't wait to have family pictures take next! :)

Sent on 01/24/2012

Sandra · Married on 12/26/2011

I would highly recommend Graddy Photography for any professional photography needs. When I was inquiring about services and prices, I received a response within a day of my first email....and they just got off the plane from vacation! Every question was answered promptly and they worked with us regarding our photo package. We are so pleased with our pictures that we are having a hard time deciding which ones to include in our album. Justin is open to suggestions for pictures and makes sure you have all the shots you wanted taken before he leaves. I especially loved some of the candids he shot! Justin and Chrissy are so easy to work with and it was a pleasure to do business with them!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2011

My husband and I wanted pictures from our wedding day that we'd treasure forever. That's exactly why we chose Graddy Photography and we are ecstatic with the results! Justin has this unbelievalbe talent of capturing the excitement of all of the memorable moments of our big day. We were so comfortable around him and he was able to get some amazing shots of two not-so-photogenic people! He did a great job of getting all the shots we wanted in a short time. Justin is very professional, laid back, and extremely talented. The only regret I have is not having Graddy Photography with us for a longer period on our wedding day. We will definitely be customers of Graddy Photography in the future!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Elyse · Married on 11/05/2011

Justin and Chrissy were great to work with, very prompt and helpful. We're very happy with our choice to have them capture our big day. Our wedding photos turned out awesome! Justin's style is unique and just what we were hoping to find. He chose some great locations, had creative ideas, and best of all, he was laid back and easy to work with on our wedding day. He was part of the reason everything flowed so well and he helped to make our day perfect. And we're happy with the results! He captured some priceless moments and expressions that we're thankful to have in pictures.Thanks for your great work, Justin and Chrissy! 5 stars!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2011

Graddy Photography was AMAZING to work with. Justin is professional, detail-oriented, innovative, passionate and easy to work with, a perfect combination for what you need in a photographer. He is a natural. I had a chance to see some of his work from our big day, it brought me back to October 29th and I couldn't be happier. Last time I checked my vision was 20 20 which makes it easy for me to say that the choice is as clear as one of his photos. Work with Graddy Photography! Thanks for EVERYTHING Justin and Chrissy =)

Sent on 12/04/2011

renee · Married on 10/28/2011

We are so happy with our decision to book Graddy as our photographer for our wedding! After doing our research and contacting them for availability, we actually chose our wedding date based on what dates they still had available in October, 2011. So in other words we are sooooooooo happy that everything turned out so great. Justin and Chrissy were very prompt in responding to any questions we had throughout the whole process and trust me we had a lot! This was not the case with all other vendors we worked with for our wedding and we really appreciate how they do business. They captured moments during our wedding day that are priceless memories that we will now have for years to come (and not that "posed" stuff either). We couldn't be happier with our decision to book Graddy for our wedding and will be giving them a call when we are ready for our newborn photo session!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2011

Justin and Chrissy were absolutely amazing not only during our wedding day, but for everything else leading up to it as well. We had TWO fantastic engagement photo shoots with them and I am doing a "Rock the Dress" session once we get back from our honeymoon. They are very professional, creative, personable, and respond in a VERY timely manner to e-mails which is very important!!! I have known that I have wanted to have Graddy's shoot our wedding for years and when that day came true I was pleasantly amazed....I would recommend that you book with them because pictures last a lifetime and these are ones you will want to keep forever!!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2011

The moment I came across Graddy's gallery on the website, I knew I had to have Graddy Photography do our wedding. The photojournalistic style was just what I wanted...the images were eye catching and memorable. It turns out Justin is not only a phenomenal photographer, but fun, easy going, and easy to keep in touch with. The big day was filled with a lot of emotion, all of which Justin was able to capture for us to relive for years to come. The photos taken were beautiful, inventive, and soo meaningful to us. To be honest, they were everything we wanted and so much more. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to go with Graddy...you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Mara · Married on 09/17/2011

I would recommend Graddy Photography to anyone looking for a photographer (they do more than just weddings). Justin was a pleasure to work with from our initial meetings to the day of and helped us to capture our special moment to share with our family and friends. His style and eye are unmatched and the level of service they provided was not lacking in any way. Book him today, he fills up fast.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2011

Graddy Photography did an amazing job capturing each moment of our wedding day!! They are very professional, and amazingly talented! We have enjoyed working with them and will be using them for many years to come!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/04/2011

What an amazing duo! Very easy to work with throughout the entire process as an out of state bride. Emails/phone calls were always returned very promptly. Justin shot our engagement session outside on a blistery cold winters day and got great shots. On our wedding day all our requests were carried out and Justin & Chrissy really took advantage of our venue's unique qualities to capture brilliant shots (based on our sneak peek...which was already posted while on our honeymoon!). Cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures, I am very confident they will exceed our expectations. HIGHLY recommend checking out the amazing talent the Graddy's have to offer, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Mindy · Married on 09/03/2011

I discoverd Justin's wonderful photography through a close friends wedding photos. I was so impressed with his work that I had to use Graddy Photography for my BIG DAY!! Not only is Justin's work wonderful, we recieved the greatest customer service along with a sneak peak of our wedding photos the next day before we left on our honeymoon. We would highly recommend Graddy!!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Cait · Married on 08/27/2011

We recommend Graddy Photography for any couple that is searching for the best photographer! We enjoyed working with him, and we are more than pleased with our photos! Justin was also very excited and willing to travel to our mini "destination" wedding, a few hours north of the Twin Cities in the Brainerd area of MN. This definitely put us at ease, knowing that the photographer we chose was open and excited to go the distance during the height of wedding season. In sharing our wedding photos with friends and family, we have only gotten rave reviews. One of our friends in Wisconsin said they were the best they have ever seen, and wished she had gotten him for her wedding. So it's not just my husband and I being biased! It really is true! Justin's work is phenomenal - you can't go wrong with Graddy Photography!

Sent on 10/18/2011

krista · Married on 08/26/2011

Honest, creative, friendly, amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2011