Gracie's Garden Floral Studio Reviews

Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 4
Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 5
Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 6

Megan · Married on 11/18/2017

Sierra was PHENOMENAL! She made beautiful arrangements and bent over backwards to get the flowers she knew I wanted in my bouquet. I was extremely pleased with the amount of florals I got for the price and loved everything she made! (She NAILS the overgrown, wildflower and euchalypus look, y’all!)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Sierra @ Gracie's Garden was amazing! Great quality of flower, incredibly helpful & creative. Awesome value too! She has an amazing eye & was super prompt with responses & ideas. Would use her for any flower needs again without hesitation.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Carly · Married on 09/23/2017

Sierra was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process! She is extremely professional, responding quickly to emails and calls and providing detailed outlines of what will be provided. She was reasonably priced and willing to work with me to get as much as possible while staying within my budget. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 7
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 8
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 9
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 10
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 11
    Gracie's Garden Floral Studio 12

Shawnna · Married on 11/04/2016

Sierra was the florist of my dreams. She perfectly executed my floral vision for our wedding, and on my budget! Sierra is creative, diligent and easy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jourdan · Married on 07/03/2016

Sierra brought my Pinterest vision to life! From just a few pictures of wedding florals, Sierra was able to create a perfectly woodsy and rustic setting for our wedding day. I was worried that my unique request for a combination of flowers and plants like protea and eucalyptus would be hard to pull off, but Sierra went above and beyond my expectations! She even accommodated last minute requests for personal touches on my bridal bouquet. Every time I look through photos of the wedding day, I notice even more of the extra touches that Sierra was careful in placing throughout the venue. I am extremely thankful for her attention to detail and I am so glad I trusted Sierra to put the detail work on bringing my vision to life on such a special day.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

I was floored by how beautiful my flowers looked. I let Sierra know the style I was going for and she ran with it. I cannot compliment her enough. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alex · Married on 10/24/2015

Sierra was so understanding & accommodating to anything I asked for my wedding floral. She captured my vision after a brief meeting & skim through my Pinterest board. Her prices are extremely reasonable (almost unbelievable what you get with her great prices!). But her personally truly makes her stand out, she is so caring towards her brides & their big day. I cannot thank you enough for your help, talent, and fun personality!

Thank you Sierra!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Aileen · Married on 04/11/2015

Sierra did a great job on my bouquet. Also affordable and flexible.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Tran · Married on 06/14/2014

Gracie's did a great job with my florals to fit within my budget. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! She was also very helpful and available with any questions or concerns I had.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Sierra did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. Upon first contact, I sent her my needs for flowers along with a few inspiration pictures. She responded back with a quote and a plan for the flowers. Not only did she communicate wonderfully through email, she also arranged a meeting at a local coffee shop with me so we could discuss more details in person. She is very kind and understanding and listens to your needs. The flowers came out even more beautiful than I imagined and she even sent me a picture of the flowers via text the day before the wedding. As far as value goes, Sierra should charge WAY more for her quality and talent than she does, however she gives a great deal for her work. Please do yourself a favor and at least contact Sierra @ Gracie's Garden Floral Studio for a quote or chat-- you won't regret it. I am so glad I chose her to do my flowers!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Kelsey_Ann

Kelsey Ann · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot give enough praise to Sierra at Gracie's Garden. My photographer (who has done 100s of weddings) said that my bouquet was one of the most beautiful she has ever seen - and I agree! The creativity and beauty of the florals at the wedding were astounding and I have gotten SO MANY compliments - Sierra deserves all the kudos, I just gave her a vision/inspiration pictures and she turned it into better I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and even figured out the ribbons I wanted on the bouquets within a week of the wedding, practically reading my mind. Hire Sierra, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2016