Gracie's Garden Floral Studio Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Bonnie C. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing flowers

From the start I could tell this was going to be a good fit for the type of flowers that my son’s fiancé had in mind. She spoke directly to the bride and worked within their budget. My only regret is that I should have hired her to do the rehearsal dinner. The flowers were a mix of blush, pink and lilac roses with hydrangea and blue thistle. They were amazing. Groom, groomsmen, dads and moms were all unique and special.
    Photos are after not sitting in water for 24 hours till we went to clean up the venue but I think you can still get an idea.

Gracie's Garden Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks so much, Bonnie. You were all a joy to work with. Ty and all of her girls were wonderful. I am so glad we got chatty while waiting in line! 😉
  • Bree
    Bree Married on 10/26/2019

Deck Wedding

Sierra with Gracie’s Garden is THE BEST. I was impressed every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the wedding day. I had a vision and Sierra made sure to ask every possible question to make sure we were on the same page. Every single aspect turned out to be exactly what I imagined. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I really can’t recommend her enough.
    Megan Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra was PHENOMENAL! She made beautiful arrangements and bent over backwards to get the flowers she knew I wanted in my bouquet. I was extremely pleased with the amount of florals I got for the price and loved everything she made! (She NAILS the overgrown, wildflower and euchalypus look, y’all!)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Alyssa Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra @ Gracie's Garden was amazing! Great quality of flower, incredibly helpful & creative. Awesome value too! She has an amazing eye & was super prompt with responses & ideas. Would use her for any flower needs again without hesitation.
    Carly Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process! She is extremely professional, responding quickly to emails and calls and providing detailed outlines of what will be provided. She was reasonably priced and willing to work with me to get as much as possible while staying within my budget. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and better than I could have imagined!
    Shawnna Married on 11/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra was the florist of my dreams. She perfectly executed my floral vision for our wedding, and on my budget! Sierra is creative, diligent and easy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!
    Jourdan Married on 07/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra brought my Pinterest vision to life! From just a few pictures of wedding florals, Sierra was able to create a perfectly woodsy and rustic setting for our wedding day. I was worried that my unique request for a combination of flowers and plants like protea and eucalyptus would be hard to pull off, but Sierra went above and beyond my expectations! She even accommodated last minute requests for personal touches on my bridal bouquet. Every time I look through photos of the wedding day, I notice even more of the extra touches that Sierra was careful in placing throughout the venue. I am extremely thankful for her attention to detail and I am so glad I trusted Sierra to put the detail work on bringing my vision to life on such a special day.
    Jennifer Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was floored by how beautiful my flowers looked. I let Sierra know the style I was going for and she ran with it. I cannot compliment her enough. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful
    Alex Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra was so understanding & accommodating to anything I asked for my wedding floral. She captured my vision after a brief meeting & skim through my Pinterest board. Her prices are extremely reasonable (almost unbelievable what you get with her great prices!). But her personally truly makes her stand out, she is so caring towards her brides & their big day. I cannot thank you enough for your help, talent, and fun personality!

Thank you Sierra!!
    Aileen Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra did a great job on my bouquet. Also affordable and flexible.
    Tran Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gracie's did a great job with my florals to fit within my budget. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! She was also very helpful and available with any questions or concerns I had.
  • User1386515 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sierra did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. Upon first contact, I sent her my needs for flowers along with a few inspiration pictures. She responded back with a quote and a plan for the flowers. Not only did she communicate wonderfully through email, she also arranged a meeting at a local coffee shop with me so we could discuss more details in person. She is very kind and understanding and listens to your needs. The flowers came out even more beautiful than I imagined and she even sent me a picture of the flowers via text the day before the wedding. As far as value goes, Sierra should charge WAY more for her quality and talent than she does, however she gives a great deal for her work. Please do yourself a favor and at least contact Sierra @ Gracie's Garden Floral Studio for a quote or chat-- you won't regret it. I am so glad I chose her to do my flowers!
  • Kelsey_Ann
    Kelsey A. Married on 10/08/2016
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot give enough praise to Sierra at Gracie's Garden. My photographer (who has done 100s of weddings) said that my bouquet was one of the most beautiful she has ever seen - and I agree! The creativity and beauty of the florals at the wedding were astounding and I have gotten SO MANY compliments - Sierra deserves all the kudos, I just gave her a vision/inspiration pictures and she turned it into better I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and even figured out the ribbons I wanted on the bouquets within a week of the wedding, practically reading my mind. Hire Sierra, you will not be disappointed!