Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC Reviews

81 | Fairfax Station, VA

81 Reviews for Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC

Carol · Married on 11/10/2007

We have nothing but good things to say about the group. We would definately use them again. They were reliable, timely, and of the most excellant musical quality.

Sent on 05/28/2008

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2006

Gracenotes went above and beyond! They helped to coordinate with my dad who wanted to sing during the ceremony and they learned a new song for our ceremony. They made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2008

Caroline · Married on 12/28/2013

3.5

Music was very important to my husband and me for our wedding. I was blown away by the beauty of Gracenotes' music. We have received an overwhelming response from our friends and family lauding the music at the church. I wish I could have sat in the sanctuary and heard it all! I appreciated the Layman's willingness to work with our vocalist and to join us for the rehearsal the night before. I feel that the music contributed greatly to the beauty of our ceremony. I would highly recommend using Gracenotes Chamber Musicians for your wedding. They are gracious, professional, and easy to work with and they will elevate the sophistication of your event! -Caroline Rushing Corazza

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • F

Elisabeth · Married on 07/25/2009

Gracenotes is very professional in the way they handle their customers, is extremely flexible even close to the wedding date - and they are skilled musicians to boot! We were very pleased with their wedding and ceremony performances of both our and their selections.

Sent on 08/18/2009
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/10/2013

3.5

I thought that Gracenotes did a fantastic job playing the ceremony music at our wedding! They did take a little while to respond to initial emails that I sent, but as the date drew closer, the resposes were timely. Although it wasn't cheap, I definitely feel that it was worth it! They played flawlessly, and worked well with our soloist. They were definitely that little "something special."

Sent on 07/16/2013

Katie · Married on 06/17/2007

3.0

Honest, reliable, excellent musicians.

Sent on 05/20/2008