Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC Reviews

81 | Fairfax Station, VA

81 Reviews for Gracenotes Chamber Music, LLC

Laura · Married on 07/11/2010

Gracenotes Chamber Music did a great job with the music for my outdoor wedding ceremony! They were very helpful, did a great job of working with me to do any song choice I wanted, and were very professional. Their website is great, because you can listen to all of their common wedding music to get an idea of what you want, and then they will also do songs not on that list if you ask. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2010

Sarah was so great to work with and was very sweet and professional. Would definitely recommend them to future brides :)

Sent on 06/28/2010

Joann · Married on 05/29/2010

Gracenotes provided the most beautiful and originial music for my daughter's wedding and cocktail reception. They had a large repertoire from which to choose and they went the extra mile and reworked a song we really wanted for the occasion. I cannot praise them enough for their beautiful sound and professionalism.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Shauna · Married on 05/22/2010

Gracenotes Chamber Music provided beautiful music in a very professional manner for our daughter's wedding day. We were very happy to have them join us for such a happy time in our families lives.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Hilary · Married on 05/08/2010

Choosing Gracenotes Chamber Music for my wedding ceremony and reception was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day. Gracenotes was absolutely fabulous to work with and played exactly the music I requested. We received MANY compliments for the wedding ceremony and reception music, and we owe part of our day's success to Gracenotes! I dealt with several vendors during the wedding planning process, and Gracenotes was one of the easiest. They always made time to answer all my questions and gave me room to make decisions. I enjoyed working with Gracenotes and would highly recommend them to any bride or for any other occasion. Thank you Gracenotes for creating such a wonderful, classy, and memorable day!!

Sent on 05/23/2010

Julie · Married on 01/09/2010

The music for my wedding was lovely and perfect. Sarah chose the perfect combination of music for before and after my ceremony and reception. Thank you for making our wedding day that much more PERFECT!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Gracenotes was terrific! They made my ceremony even more special and were even willing to learn a new song to play for the recessional. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Tess · Married on 02/14/2009

It was wonderful to work with Sarah. She made the process of the selecting music so easy. She offered her experience and guidance to choose music which was appropriate for our ceremony (length of the selections, tyepe of selections, etc). The music was absolutely beautiful. I would not hestiate to recommend Gracenotes for any occassion.

Sent on 03/05/2009

Sally · Married on 11/13/2008

The String Trio & Trumpet we hired for our wedding ceremony was fabulous! They were impeccable musicians, well-prepared and extremely professional. Gracenotes was so easy to work with and knew all the right questions to ask in the planning stages -- the music was appropriate and perfectly timed. The trumpet player was awesome and made me feel like "royalty" during my processional. The String Trio continued playing through my cocktail hour -- and their performance was flawless. I highly recommend Gracenotes -- they really cared about the details of my special day and helped to make it perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2008

Jenifer · Married on 10/04/2008

Our string trio provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Prior to the wedding, Gracenotes was very easy to work with on music selections and other aspects of planning. And, they agreeably performed outside on a very cool evening. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/09/2008

kristin · Married on 08/16/2008

Sarah with Gracenotes Chamber Music was extremely responsive and easy to work with! Their music really made the ceremony.

Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2008

christina · Married on 08/09/2008

Gracenotes Chamber Music really came through for us. Our choice for live ceremony music was a last minute decision and I was fortunate that they were available on the day of the wedding. I worked with Sarah. She was absolutely amazing. I hadn't thought of any songs I wanted played throughout the ceremony. I left it up to her and she did not disappoint. I received many compliments from my guests about the ceremony music.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Nancy · Married on 06/21/2008

A truly classically elegant and beautiful touch to our wedding ceremony and reception. I would use this vendor again for other events.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Katie · Married on 06/13/2008

Able to provide assistance in picking songs and being able to play songs that I requested that were not in their repertoire.

Sent on 06/29/2008

Mariceli · Married on 05/03/2008

We found Gracenotes through Horizon Entertainment. They responded right away. A couple of week before the wedding we submitted the music, and had a telephne conversation to set up the cues and final details the week before the wedding. The day of the event, they arrived on time and the played exactly what we requested. The played during the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and the music was lovely. We choose a string trio, and they were amazing. They bring sofistication and beauty into a perfect day and ceremony. We were very happy with their services and would highly recommend them to any wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/19/2008
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 03/29/2008

We looked at many musicians for our ceremony. Gracenotes was perfect for our event. I wanted to surprise my husband during the ceremony with Irish tunes due to his Irish heritage and my Scottish heritage. Gracenotes knew the songs and my husband was very pleased and pleasantly surprised. During the dinner, they played quietly while we ate. They also coordinated with my husband's daughter a solo she wanted to sing to us during the dinner hour - it was wonderful! Very professional - with options on the instruments you want to have played during your ceremony and reception. Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 04/22/2008

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2007

Gracenotes provided us with elegant music tailored to our unqiue event. In addition to being such skilled musicians, they worked with us on song selection and timing, and checked in proactively to ensure everything was going smoothly right until the ceremony started! gracenotes' musicians were a wonderful part of our day, and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, beautiful musical aspect that adds something special to celebrations and the like.

Sent on 05/27/2008

Glenn · Married on 12/04/2004

I was fortunate enough to have Gracenotes for both of my children's weddings. We received many comments from those attending the weddings on how wonderful the music was and how the musicians and the music added an elegant touch to the ceremonies. They leave a lasting impression on the audience. Gracenotes has a wide repertoire to choose from and were helpful in planning the music and getting everything worked out during the rehearsals. They are professional and punctual. The music was the one thing that we could forget about and know everything would turn out well. I highly recommend them for any event, and look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 05/27/2008

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2011

Guests at my wedding raved about Gracenotes, and wished that they were coming to the reception as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Alida · Married on 05/29/2010

We had the privilege of having Sarah and Chris (head of Gracenotes Chamber Music) perform at our outdoor wedding ceremony. I was a little hesitant at first about having a violin perform, however, their electric violin and guitar duet was AMAZING!!! Absolutely gorgeous. The acoustics for the outdoor ceremony were perfect! In addition, I had requested a song for my bridal processional that they don't play in their normal repertoire: "All I know" by Art Garfunkle. Not only did they transpose the song into a violin guitar arrangement for me, but I would argue that their arrangement rivals the original - it was THAT GOOD! I absolutely recommend this company for your wedding ceremony or reception!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Ekene · Married on 05/08/2010

Very patient team. Our wedding ran almost 45min late yet they kept playing. Everything went very well. Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Shalisha · Married on 05/17/2009

Gracenotes was wonderful! My guests raved about their performance. I really didn't get to hear that much of it but everyone tells me it was great.

Sarah was so easy to work with! I had to change my contract several different times and each time she was very patient and just emailed me a new one without a problem. They performed my ceremony and cocktail hour.

I would recommend them any day for any event. I have nothing bad to say about Gracenotes! They were just wonderful!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Ginny · Married on 04/26/2009

Gracenotes was the perfect addition to our small, outdoor wedding ceremony. From our initial contact with Sarah to the day of the wedding, they were very professional and easy to work with. Our trio arrived at the ceremony location right on time, set up and started playing. They were able to play all of the songs that we had requested (and we only sent the list a week or two in advance).

I received multiple compliments from guests about the music; one said, "It was like I was sitting in heaven. I didn't want it to stop."

Gracenotes really is a great value for the price as well. I appreciated that you pay for the duration of your event rather than having to watch the clock and pay by the hour.

I would highly recommend Gracenotes to anyone who is looking for live ceremony music and/or during a cocktail reception.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Helena · Married on 10/10/2010

We did not get to enjoy the music for the cocktail hour, but had a lot of guest say it was great!! The music for the wedding was great, thank you for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • F

nicole · Married on 03/14/2009

Gracenotes provided the music for my wedding ceremony. Sarah was my main point of contact, and was very responsive to my booking request and subsequent questions about how to choose which music to play. The two musicians also had to deal with a small, very warm room in which we had the ceremony and they did a great job. My only reason to rate them 4 stars on value for cost is purely that my expectation of how much musicians would cost were much lower than what I paid. However, I'm still very satisfied with the service they provided.

Sent on 04/19/2009