29 Reviews for Graceful Wedding Company

Flower Crowns (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Artificial (1)
29 Graceful Wedding Company Reviews

I simply can't put into words how amazing it was to work with Courtney. I live in the Cleveland area so I had access to a big market of florist/event designers. For me Courtney stood apart she was genuinely excited from our initial contact to work with my vision. I was going for a modern industrial chic look with hanging lanterns, edison bulbs, geometric terrariums, and of course beautiful flowers. Being an hour away our primary form of communication was email which was my choice. Typically this leads to big miscommunication however that was NOT the case. Courtney captured every detail as if we spoke in person daily.
I had a last minute request for ranunculus boutinnures after telling her time and time again I didnt want any (too much pinterest lol). She made it happen!
On my wedding day I was blown away!!!! The decor and flowers were beyond perfect every detail we discussed came to life.

Book with Graceful Wedding Company trust me you will not be disappointed . Outstanding service.

Profile Picture Bri, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Courtney was fabulous! Everything from our table arrangements to our bouquets, were stunning! I requested all live flowers & greenery for the ceremony & reception, all bouquets and hair pieces! She did an amazing job! Everything was so fresh and beautiful that day! Thank you for making my special day beyond special! We were just married and don't have our professional photos yet. But here are a few snapshots.

Photo for Graceful Wedding Company Review - our botanical head table. everything so fresh! very pleased!
Photo for Graceful Wedding Company Review - All my bouquets were real flowers! Beautiful! Lasted all day
Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Courtney was fantastic! The flowers were of a beautiful quality, & everything looked perfect with minimal input from me. Delivered beautifully & on time, I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Shirin, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney was wonderful to work with. Her creations were beautiful and perfectly suited to my wedding and venue, and she was flexible, communicative, and professional throughout. I would absolutely recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was absolutely wonderful they went above and beyond they exceeded my expectation!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney was absolutely wonderful! I planned the wedding states away and she made it so easy going. Not to mention that all the flowers were beautiful and the bouquets were GORGEOUS and exactly what i wanted!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Courtney did an excellent job. She was very accommodating and really understood what I wanted. They are reasonably priced and will work with your budget. Hands down would use them again.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Courtney did an amazing job with all of my wedding flowers. We received many compliments!

Profile Picture nicole, 3/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Everything was absolutely gorgeous! The girls were both great to work with and made my Tim Burton vision come together perfectly! I highly recommend Graceful Wedding Company! You won’t be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This company deserves more than 5 stars. I discovered their talents at a bridal show in Akron, as they won the tablescape design contest. These girls were amazing from the start. I met with them almost 10 months before my wedding and it was really difficult to try to explain my ideas. I came in with a few photos and they helped to mold it all together. I am not usually one to let others do decorating etc for me, but it was like they knew exactly what I was looking for and helped to make my day a little less stressful. My only concern going into the wedding was that I couldn't get a preview of the table decor and centerpieces prior to the wedding- but Courtney did her best to explain it to me in detail. It was a wonderful surprise to see our amazing bouquets prior to our church ceremony and I continue to receive compliments on all the decorations and flower arrangements. The girls did an amazing job all the way from pew decorations at church to the twigs and moss on each table that matched my earthy theme. While I am so grateful to have received these services that I did, I really think these ladies are not charging enough for their quality of work. I doubt I could've done it cheaper myself and their educational backgrounds in botany and art just show in their displays. Thank you ladies so much for the amazing beauty you showed on our big day!

Profile Picture Elora, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Courtney was an amazing vendor to work with. She was always flexible and attentive to all emails: I brought pictures and she brought my wedding flowers to life. She was so helpful in suggesting which stems might be more economical vs a splurge. It was amazing having those options available. She brought my venue to life to adding her finishing touches! I highly recommend Courtney!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I had an amazing experience working with Courtney! She is a very talented and creative designer/florist. I was apprehensive about silk flowers until I saw her work. She made our wedding flower arrangements even more beautiful than I could've imagined. Not to mention, she made our commute to Florida a breeze by having everything put together and ready for travel! I will continue to use her for all of our floral needs.

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Courtney was fabulous for our unique movie themed wedding. I gave her just a few ideas for how I wanted the arrangements to look and she did fabulous work. A lot of our guests commented highly about her arrangements. She was easy to work with, very responsive, and her prices were excellent compared to other vendors in the area for our small wedding reception. We really enjoyed working with her and look forward to using her again for any big events we hold in the future!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Table Arrangements

Awesome ladies! Easy to work with & reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Graceful Wedding Company decorated for my wedding at the Lakehouse Inn and Winery in Geneva, Ohio. I could not have asked for anything more! It exceeded my expectations! I came in with a general idea and Courtney just ran with it. The process was so easy and casual. Courtney was amazing to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. The quality of work was exceptional and very reasonably priced. The flowers and decorations were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were amazing. We received so many compliments on them. They girls were so easy to work with and very reasonably priced. So glad we found them and would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Graceful Wedding Company decorated for our 5/28 wedding at Brookside Farms and we could not have been more pleased. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the girls took so much care in absolutely every detail and making sure it was exactly what I wanted. They spent so much time making my centerpieces and decorations perfect the day of the wedding, which took so much stress off of us. This company's customer service is outstanding!

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Graceful Wedding Company was the perfect fit for our big day! With excellent pricing and customer service, Courtney and Rachel took my ideas and made everything better than I imagined! They did an amazing job portraying my rustic and eclectic taste. And when we forgot boutenieres at the hotel, Rachel was able to quickly make a few on the spot! I definitely recommend meeting with them for your floral and decorating needs!

Profile Picture Trinity, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Graceful Wedding Company did our flowers and ceremony and reception decorations. They completely exceeded my expectations. Their ideas were very creative and the execution was flawless. They made the whole wedding planning process a lot less stressful. I 100% recommend them.

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was SO fortunate to stumble upon Graceful Wedding Company through the Weddingwire website. During the wedding planning stage, I thought floral decor for my wedding reception was going to be completely out of my budget, and I wouldn't be able to find a vendor that could pull off the modern/industrial wedding theme we were planning. Boy was I wrong! Not only did Graceful Wedding Company help bring my ideas to life, but they crafted a whole plan that fit my budget.

What started out as an idea from Pinterest that I thought I could never pull off or afford, ended in the most beautiful ceremony and reception floral arrangements I could have imagined! Guests are still commenting about how unique and beautiful the tablescapes and ceremony arrangements were.

Courtney was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was always calm, professional, responsive, and gave really helpful suggestions. She made me feel confident that I was in good hands, which meant a lot during the hectic wedding planning process. She also gave me pricing options for different things I wanted, which made things like tablescapes affordable.

I would recommend Graceful Wedding Company to anyone! They are very on-trend and you won't have to worry about your decor looking dated or boring. Five stars!!!

Profile Picture User7233977, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Graceful wedding company was great to work with! Everything turned out so beautiful and they were so easy to work with! They have unique and beautiful ideas and I would recommend them for any type of wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I found these two wonderful women at a Todays Bride Show. It was the part that you vote on your favorite tablescape. They had my favorite and something similar to want i wanted for my wedding. So I tracked them down at the show and spoke with them briefly, they were so nice. We later set up a time to meet. At our first meeting, we totally clicked! They seemed to understand completely what I was looking for in the first meeting. I did not meet with any other decorators. Rachel and Courtney were it! After I explained what I was looking for, they instantly got it and we started brain storming. They were so great to work with leading up to the wedding. And EVERYTHING on our wedding day was perfect and exactly what I wanted. And their prices are incredible! I couldnt have been happier with what they did, a woodland industrial theme...flawless. You wont be sorry using them....they are amazing. I'm actually sad my wedding is over because I dont get to work with them anymore.....actually I will likely hire them again in the future for any other party we have. Thank you again so much Rachel and Courtney, it was everything I dreamed of! Our reception decor was perfect and I LOVED my bouquet!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Wonderful to work with, beautiful original and unique designs! I highly recommend them, they are reliable and you will not have to worry about anything the day of your wedding, they will take care of all the details and work with you to make your wedding event beautiful!

Profile Picture User6521067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit

The wonderful ladies at Graceful Wedding Company provided a tablescape for my head table, boutineers & wrist corsages for my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful! They worked with me to get exactly what I wanted & were very professional. I highly recommend this small, local company. I was not disappointed!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/26/15, 1 Review