Graceful Wedding Company Reviews

Graceful Wedding Company 6
Graceful Wedding Company 7

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2018

Vineyard Wedding

The Graceful Wedding Company totally made my wedding! My bouquet was the most gorgeous piece of the whole wedding. I never thought of myself as a flower person until I saw these arrangements and bouquets! I was in awe and could not put my bouquet down. Courtney was fantastic and kept me up to date on everything. She even sent me pictures of flowers to double check colors and styles. She was amazing! I highly recommend The Graceful Wedding Company. They were incredibly easy to work with, knew exactly what to do without much back and forth from me and made my wedding gorgeous!

Elizabeth Henrich · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommended

Courtney was great to work with. She had awesome ideas even for my very limiting color scheme of navy, white, and gold. This was an out of town wedding for us, so after the initial consultation the rest of your correspondence was via email. Country's responses were always prompt and she honestly thought of everything, so we didn't have to. The arrangements she made were exactly as I imagined they would be and reasonably priced.

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers on a budget!

Courtney was wonderful to work with. She was flexible and built beautiful floral arrangements within my budget. If I had known how much I would love them on my wedding day, I might have made arrangements to preserve them! I appreciated that she was willing to wrap lace from my mother’s wedding dress around the bouquet, and the pearl pins she used blended in perfectly with the lace, I didn’t even realize they were there!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Alisha! I am so happy that you loved everything! All the best to you!!

Missy · Married on 09/29/2018

Courtney, the owner, was very responsive from the initial contact, thru the choices, to providing ideas and the price estimate. The bouquets and boutonniere were EXACTLY what I was hoping for. They were BEAUTIFUL! We received many compliments.

Graceful Wedding Company 8
    Graceful Wedding Company 9

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2018

I seriously can not say enough about Graceful Wedding Company! We met at an open house and fell in love with all of her designs! We met for a consultation and gave her a few pictures and she gave so many different options and varieties! She stayed in contact with us and sent us invoices with all the options! She set up everything at our venue and then met us at our ceremony right on time. Her work completely exceeded my expectations 100x over, to have such beautiful bouquets and arrangements created the ambiance I dreamt of for my big day. I recieved non stop compliments the whole evening. Out of everything throughout the night that we had the flowers were my absolutely favorite part. I can not speak any more highly!! Thankyou Graceful for bringing beauty to my day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

You are so very welcome Alyssa! Thank you for your kind words and all the best to you and Jeff! Take care -Courtney
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 08/24/2018

I simply can't put into words how amazing it was to work with Courtney. I live in the Cleveland area so I had access to a big market of florist/event designers. For me Courtney stood apart she was genuinely excited from our initial contact to work with my vision. I was going for a modern industrial chic look with hanging lanterns, edison bulbs, geometric terrariums, and of course beautiful flowers. Being an hour away our primary form of communication was email which was my choice. Typically this leads to big miscommunication however that was NOT the case. Courtney captured every detail as if we spoke in person daily.
    I had a last minute request for ranunculus boutinnures after telling her time and time again I didnt want any (too much pinterest lol). She made it happen!
    On my wedding day I was blown away!!!! The decor and flowers were beyond perfect every detail we discussed came to life.

Book with Graceful Wedding Company trust me you will not be disappointed . Outstanding service.

Gretchen · Married on 07/28/2018

Courtney was fabulous! Everything from our table arrangements to our bouquets, were stunning! I requested all live flowers & greenery for the ceremony & reception, all bouquets and hair pieces! She did an amazing job! Everything was so fresh and beautiful that day! Thank you for making my special day beyond special! We were just married and don't have our professional photos yet. But here are a few snapshots.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Graceful Wedding Company 10
    Graceful Wedding Company 11

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks Gretchen! So glad you loved everything! Congrats again!

Tammy · Married on 06/23/2018

My flowers, bouquets, boutonnières, tablescabes.. everything looked So Beautiful! Courtney was very nice to work with and always quick to answer any questions that I had. Graceful Wedding Co. helped make my wedding day a beautiful one! I can’t wait to get the wedding pictures back so I can keep enjoying the flowers in the pictures! :)

Shirin · Married on 06/01/2018

Courtney was fantastic! The flowers were of a beautiful quality, & everything looked perfect with minimal input from me. Delivered beautifully & on time, I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Shirin! We hope you had a perfect day and are so glad that we could be a part of it!

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Courtney was wonderful to work with. Her creations were beautiful and perfectly suited to my wedding and venue, and she was flexible, communicative, and professional throughout. I would absolutely recommend working with her!

Melinda · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was absolutely wonderful they went above and beyond they exceeded my expectation!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks Melinda, it was our pleasure!

Shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

Courtney was absolutely wonderful! I planned the wedding states away and she made it so easy going. Not to mention that all the flowers were beautiful and the bouquets were GORGEOUS and exactly what i wanted!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Shannon! Congratulations!

Alison · Married on 04/14/2018

Courtney did an excellent job. She was very accommodating and really understood what I wanted. They are reasonably priced and will work with your budget. Hands down would use them again.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks for the great review Alison! We loved working on your designs!

nicole · Married on 03/16/2018

Courtney did an amazing job with all of my wedding flowers. We received many compliments!

Kate · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was absolutely gorgeous! The girls were both great to work with and made my Tim Burton vision come together perfectly! I highly recommend Graceful Wedding Company! You won’t be dissapointed.

Graceful Wedding Company 12
    Graceful Wedding Company 13
  • Elora

Elora · Married on 09/30/2017

This company deserves more than 5 stars. I discovered their talents at a bridal show in Akron, as they won the tablescape design contest. These girls were amazing from the start. I met with them almost 10 months before my wedding and it was really difficult to try to explain my ideas. I came in with a few photos and they helped to mold it all together. I am not usually one to let others do decorating etc for me, but it was like they knew exactly what I was looking for and helped to make my day a little less stressful. My only concern going into the wedding was that I couldn't get a preview of the table decor and centerpieces prior to the wedding- but Courtney did her best to explain it to me in detail. It was a wonderful surprise to see our amazing bouquets prior to our church ceremony and I continue to receive compliments on all the decorations and flower arrangements. The girls did an amazing job all the way from pew decorations at church to the twigs and moss on each table that matched my earthy theme. While I am so grateful to have received these services that I did, I really think these ladies are not charging enough for their quality of work. I doubt I could've done it cheaper myself and their educational backgrounds in botany and art just show in their displays. Thank you ladies so much for the amazing beauty you showed on our big day!

Graceful Wedding Company 14
    Graceful Wedding Company 15

Sara · Married on 09/15/2017

Courtney was an amazing vendor to work with. She was always flexible and attentive to all emails: I brought pictures and she brought my wedding flowers to life. She was so helpful in suggesting which stems might be more economical vs a splurge. It was amazing having those options available. She brought my venue to life to adding her finishing touches! I highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Thanks Sara! You were a pleasure To work with as well! Courtney

Shelby · Married on 09/07/2017

I had an amazing experience working with Courtney! She is a very talented and creative designer/florist. I was apprehensive about silk flowers until I saw her work. She made our wedding flower arrangements even more beautiful than I could've imagined. Not to mention, she made our commute to Florida a breeze by having everything put together and ready for travel! I will continue to use her for all of our floral needs.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Shelby! I loved working with you as well! Courtney

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

Courtney was fabulous for our unique movie themed wedding. I gave her just a few ideas for how I wanted the arrangements to look and she did fabulous work. A lot of our guests commented highly about her arrangements. She was easy to work with, very responsive, and her prices were excellent compared to other vendors in the area for our small wedding reception. We really enjoyed working with her and look forward to using her again for any big events we hold in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erica, we really appreciate the amazin review! It was a pleasure working with you! All the best, Courtney Perrott

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome ladies! Easy to work with & reasonably priced!!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

The Graceful Wedding Company decorated for my wedding at the Lakehouse Inn and Winery in Geneva, Ohio. I could not have asked for anything more! It exceeded my expectations! I came in with a general idea and Courtney just ran with it. The process was so easy and casual. Courtney was amazing to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. The quality of work was exceptional and very reasonably priced. The flowers and decorations were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Graceful Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Michelle for this wonderful review and the opportunity to make your day a little more perfect for you! Congratulations again and all the best! Courtney Perrott Graceful Wedding Company
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

My flowers were amazing. We received so many compliments on them. They girls were so easy to work with and very reasonably priced. So glad we found them and would definitely use them again.

Karissa · Married on 05/28/2017

The Graceful Wedding Company decorated for our 5/28 wedding at Brookside Farms and we could not have been more pleased. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the girls took so much care in absolutely every detail and making sure it was exactly what I wanted. They spent so much time making my centerpieces and decorations perfect the day of the wedding, which took so much stress off of us. This company's customer service is outstanding!

Trinity · Married on 02/04/2017

Graceful Wedding Company was the perfect fit for our big day! With excellent pricing and customer service, Courtney and Rachel took my ideas and made everything better than I imagined! They did an amazing job portraying my rustic and eclectic taste. And when we forgot boutenieres at the hotel, Rachel was able to quickly make a few on the spot! I definitely recommend meeting with them for your floral and decorating needs!