12 Reviews for Graceful Gatherings

Non-Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)

We worked with Kara from Graceful Gatherings for our day-of wedding planner. We were so happy with the service we received! Even though she was a day-of planner, Kara started helping months before the wedding. She helped coordinate the vendors, reminded me of things that needed to be decided, provided advice about different ways to do things, and made sure everything was on track--a huge help since I was planning from across the country! Kara was extremely responsive, and if I told her how I wanted something I knew it would be exactly how I wanted. She provided us with a full wedding day schedule and checked in with us throughout the day, including the day before at the rehearsal dinner. I thought I would be able to coordinate everything myself, but now I have no idea what I was thinking!!! It was such a HUGE relief to have Kara in charge of the vendors and keeping us on schedule so my family and I could just enjoy the day! Kara was extremely organized and has the perfect temperament for wedding planning. She was always calm and even when I was getting stressed, she made me feel like everything would be fine--and it was more than fine, it was such an absolutely wonderful day! I recommend a day-of planner, and I highly recommend Kara and Graceful Gatherings to help you!

Profile Picture Alex, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Non-Religious

Very good at what she does. Brings your vision to life perfectly. She has great connection in the wedding field for all wedding needs that make it very easy to plan. Her and her staff was very professional and very helpful. Very detailed oriented and organized!

Would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture chelsea, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner - don't be... just do it! There were a few corners that we could have cut to save on the wedding and probably should have to stayed within budget, however I do not regret any of it. I especially do not regret hiring Grace with Graceful Gatherings. Hiring a wedding planner was the BEST decision and the BEST money we spent on the wedding. We got the Elite Planning Package and our wedding was truly one of a kind.

Your wedding is suppose to be stress free, but when you are the planner it is not stress free. You are worried about every little detail. There were times that I was stressed, but then I remembered I had Grace and she made sure to take away my stress.

Once I trusted Grace with my wedding and vision I was amazed at her creativity, dedication and commitment to her clients. In fact, I would get emails from her at 2 am. She is the hardest working person I have met and I have no idea how she does it.

Grace not only helped planned a fairytale wedding, but she was also my florist. I gave her complete control of the flowers. I told her I wanted wild flowers and other than that the rest was up to her. I knew that she would be amazing and she was indeed.

I did a TON of research on wedding planners. For me, it came down to two planners, but in the end I picked Graceful Gatherings. The reason I chose Graceful Gatherings to be my wedding planner is because I felt it in my gut that she was the right one, but I also felt connected to her. You need to feel a connection to your wedding planner. I like to email, but I did learned with Grace if you need an answer right away then a phone call or text is your best answer.

If I could do it all over again, I still would choose Grace to be on my side. My (now) husband and I have extremely high expectations. Graceful Gatherings blew our expectations out of the water. I was dazzled with the decor of the wedding, the flowers, the planning and her team

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
4.7

Grace was amazing. We essentially gave her our wishlist and she did it *all* for us, no complaints and made sure we were taken care of to a "t". Only issue that we had (which was minor in the long run) was getting a hold of her sometimes, but in retrospect was not all that big of a deal. I *literally* will be singing her praises for the rest of our lives (myself and my husbands) as she really showed us what a wedding planner will and can do. Thank you Grace! You really did make our wedding special

Profile Picture User6028584, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord.
4.2

Grace and her team did an excellent job organizing, setting up for, and working the day of my wedding. All of the decorations were creative and beautiful, and the entire night was unforgettable. They are pretty good with helping you find affordable vendors, decor, etc. The Graceful Gatherings team is hard-working and will help you build the wedding you envision.

Profile Picture Lucas, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace is great. She is super flexible and willing to work with anything you want. She also went way beyond what I hired her for.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This team made my wedding a dream come true... only way BETTER! I walked down the aisle in awe. Grace took care of so many of the details while I was out of state. She spent a lot of time getting to know my tastes and delivered the finest event for us. She recommended, and booked a majority of our vendors. Since she has worked extensively in the area in this field specifically we trusted her experience. And I am so glad we did! She provided tons of support leading up to our event, even booked a last minute quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour (which ended up being my most favorite memory!). Her staff is just as professional, beautiful and present as she is. The day of our wedding she helped our family and bridal party communicate and take their places, and she was right by my side when I needed her. Especially when my bussel broke - she was ready with saftey pins in her pockets! Wow, I feel so blessed to have had Grace and Graceful Gatherings plan my wedding. You will not be disappointed! Also, an excellent value for pricing!

Profile Picture Marcella, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace and her team were wonderful. She helped me every step of the way. Being a working mother having her was a life saver. I could not have done it on my own. Not only did she plan my beautiful wedding, but was able to get all my rentals and provide me with my floral needs.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Graceful Gatherings was absolutely amazing. Not only was she willing to help with my wedding under very short notice, Grace and her team went above and beyond my expectations. The only thing I would change is hiring her sooner! I can't thank Graceful Gathering enough for easing the stress on my special day.

Profile Picture Angel, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding can be stressful to say the least and I knew from the start that I should probably hire someone to coordinate the “big day” scheduled for May 3rd, 2014. Well before I knew it our nuptials were only four months away and I hadn't even finalized all the vendors! From the moment that we sat down with Grace for our free consultation, I knew that my fiancé (now husband) and I were in good hands. No matter what your budget looks like, Grace can find a way to make your wedding dreams come true! She is organized, professional, and up to date on all the latest trends. She listened to us explain our vision of a rustic, chic wedding with lots of bright spring color and she immediately began brain storming to make it happen. She created a Pintrest board to share ideas and she was available for questions, concerns, and inevitably my bridal breakdown (you got to have at least one) 24 hours a day – LITERALLY!!

Grace is incredibly responsive with amazing customer service skills. She came to both my dress fittings and anything that we needed she could find for us for half the price! I wanted blue dinner plates, honey jar favors, Irish wedding bells, rustic flower box centerpieces, and she just smiled “oh we can do that.” And what I discovered is that Graceful Gatherings can do EVERYTHING! Our wedding decor turned out beautiful with so many unique and thoughtful details, it was better than we could have imagined. The best part was that the day ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing from start to finish. Vendors and guests raved about Grace and her team’s work. My biggest regret is not hiring her from the beginning because she ultimately would have saved us money, time, and stress. Hire Graceful Gatherings!

Profile Picture Dorienne, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Grace was the event planner and coordinator for a w wedding I photographed this summer. She did an amazing job with all the decorations, the placement of the cake and the buffet as well as the actual planning for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Kurtis, 7/8/13, 1 Review