Grace Style and Bridal Reviews

Grace Style and Bridal 4
Grace Style and Bridal 5
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/17/2018

I went to several bridal stores and with highly disappointed!
    Thank God this is my last and final stop. The owner and her associate work awesome so accommodating and helped me find my beautiful wedding dress !
    I have a limited amount of time and they were still able to help me find address of my dreams !

Sent on 04/09/2018

Allison · Married on 06/29/2018

I found a lot of good dresses here and ultimately got my dress here. I stopped by several times, unannounced, and they were always happy to help and let me try on the dress.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Tasha · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved the low key atmosphere at this shop. I felt so comfortable with no pressure with the many variety of dresses I tried on. I also appreciated the dresses to try on where sizes 10-14, this helped me become even more relaxed and enjoy my time. I ended up trying on six dresses and bought the second one I tried on! I would absolutely recommend anyone to try this bridal shop!

laura · Married on 05/28/2018

MY daughter was looking for her dress. Our bridal consultant was wonderful. We had the entire store to our selves and she told us we could have as long as we needed. My daughter loved several dresses we picked, however the consultant pulled this dress and it was the one. Perfect

Sent on 04/04/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Everyone I encountered was extremely helpful and listened to exactly what my wants and needs were. I had an excellent experience.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/27/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Working with Lindsay and Erica was so easy; they truly made me feel important and welcomed. Not only did I get to try on any dress I wanted with such help and attention, but they were flexible and accommodating by allowing me to come back later in the same day to try on a dress to make sure it was "the one"! I am so happy I went here to purchase my dress. Thank you!

Aliza · Married on 03/18/2018

The lady I was paired with was nothing short of amazing ! She couldn't of done a better job !

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rosina · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing! My consultant was so nice and helped me find the perfect dress that I was thinking of and she even found me a matching hair vine. Love this place!! Would recommend to anyone!

Grace Style and Bridal 6
    Grace Style and Bridal 7
    Grace Style and Bridal 8
    Grace Style and Bridal 9
    Grace Style and Bridal 10
    Grace Style and Bridal 11
    Sent on 04/13/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/04/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding dress and my experience picking it out at Grace Style & Bridal!! I would definitely recommend scheduling an appointment to try on dresses so that you have one-on-one time with a stylist. You can even bring your own champagne to sip on, which is what you expect the experience to include and some of the other dress shops didn't allow outside beverages in their doors.

My dress was shipped about 4 months from when I purchased it, which was on time. I also purchased a belt from Grace Style & Bridal and one of the stylists told me I would have it shipped a couple months before my wedding, however when I called to check on the status of the belt the representative told me that it wasn't going to arrive by then. I do wish that someone would have called to let me know, or that they didn't promise me a time-frame that wasn't going to be met. With that said, they did end up calling the designer and asked to have it shipped sooner. They did end up paying for the rush shipping (although I had to ask them to do this since I was promised that I would have it well before my wedding date, and I didn't think it was right to ask me to pay the additional fee).

It all worked out in the end! They also recommended a seamstress who ended up being fantastic and helped me customize the dress.

Everyone loved my dress and it turned out so beautiful in all of our wedding photos. I would highly recommend you go to Grace Style & Bridal to find your dream wedding dress!! :)

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Nataly

Nataly · Married on 02/17/2018

Grace Style and Bridal is a beautiful little boutique with exquisite dress selections not only for brides, but for bridesmaids and wedding attendants as well. The attendants and owner are very friendly and accommodated my every request. I purchased my dress in July of 2017 and received it in November of 2017, which is exactly how long they said it would take for it to arrive so I was very pleased that it arrived on time. I am so glad that I found my wedding and bridal shower dresses here and my hair accessory as well! I will visit them again if I am ever in need of a cute little white dress or jewelry for a special occasion!

Grace Style and Bridal 12
    Grace Style and Bridal 13
    Grace Style and Bridal 14
    Grace Style and Bridal 15
    Sent on 03/23/2018

Emily · Married on 01/26/2018

I had the best experience at Grace Style and Bridal. All the consultants are wonderful and helped me find my perfect dress! I never felt rushed or pressured in any way. It truly was the best day. Thank you everyone!

Reanna · Married on 01/13/2018

Grace Style & Bridal was a great experience. The staff was friendly, helpful, & patient. This was the last appointment of the day we went to. We were tired but when we walked in I saw the Lillian West dress of my dreams. It was perfect! I ordered the dress in March they said it would come in October but arrived in August. So happy I went with them!

Grace Style and Bridal 16
    Grace Style and Bridal 17
    Grace Style and Bridal 18
    Grace Style and Bridal 19
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 11/30/2017

Alicia is amazing! So helpful and friendly, and really knows how emphasize on what you’re looking for. Great listener and an absolute gem!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Very friendly and easy going. I did not feel pressured at all, but end up founding the perfect dress for me!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I LOVED Grace Style and Bridal. Their staff is super helpful and nice and they have a variety of dresses and price points to choose from. Plus, they can refer you to seamstresses for tailoring based on your budget and style of dress. I love love love my dress and can't wait to wear it on the big day.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

My entire experience at Grace Style & Bridal was exceptional!!! This shop is adorable and gave me such a great feeling as a new bride walking in. All of the girls were so professional and accommodating. Lindsay helped me find my dream dress, she is an absolute doll and I would recommend her to anyone! So happy she was a part of my journey! I will forever remember picking out my dress at this cute little hidden treasure located in Gilbert.. only 58 more days and I get to wear it :)

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2017

I loved my dress shopping experience at Grace! I knew I wanted to find my dress here after coming here to wedding dress shop with my now sister-in-law. My consultant was so nice and helpful, especially since I was a little unsure of what I wanted in my dress. They have a wide selection of dresses (despite their smaller sized shop) and I was able to quickly get a feel for what I liked and did not like. I found my dress here and could not have been happier! Thank you! :)

Sent on 11/19/2017

Shea · Married on 10/28/2017

Shellie, the store owner was my consultant and she was the best! She was kind, considerate and helped me find exactly what I didn’t know I was looking for. In the wedding business, I feel that bridal consultants have to be extremely well versed in their knowledge of their particular industry and there is no question why Shellie is the owner of this best selling bridal shop.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

I originally purchased my wedding gown from another shop in the area but after 8 months I still did not have it or any update on when it would arrive and only had a month until my wedding. I saw Grace was doing a dream dress for a cause contest and decided to enter to see what would happen because worst case my donation would go to a great cause! I ended up winning the dress and was able to go into the shop the following week to pick it up. While I was there I had a great experience and still felt appreciated even though I wasn't technically buying a dress through them. I absolutely LOVE the dress I won (more than my original one) and wish I had just gone to Grace in the first place. I also ordered a sash through them that arrived extremely quickly and used their recommended person for alterations which went smoothly. I highly recommend Grace Style and Bridal and can't thank them enough for helping me out with the most stressful part of my wedding planning!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lauryn · Married on 10/05/2017

Honestly I could not have had a better experience with this place -- it was absolutely everything I was looking for in a wedding dress place. They had a phenomenal selection of dresses that I hadn't seen anywhere else (truly, the only place I found that had any dresses in the style I dreamed of). The ladies there were amazing and so sweet and accommodating and helpful. And when I officially ordered my dress over the phone about a month later (I live about 3 hours north), they took care of everything and made it so easy. I can't wait to pick up my dress in August! I'll recommend GSB to every bride -- in fact I already have recommended to one! Best experience ever.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

The sweetest people and best selection! Beautiful, stylish gowns for a great price.

Jenn & Kerry · Married on 09/07/2017

The girls were extremely helpful and knew exactly what would look good on me. They made my day very special.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

This is such a cute little shop with the most beautiful unique dresses. If you are looking for a modern lace dress, this is the place to come! I went to many shops before Grace but couldn't find anything I liked. This bridal shop has tons of lace, vintage, rustic dresses to choose from. They have many gorgeous affordable dresses for everyone!

Everyone was so friendly and helpful from my first appointment to the purchase of my dress! My dress arrived in the exact time frame they quoted. I never had any surprises. I am absolutely in love with my Lillian West bridal gown and got so many compliments on it. I didn't want to take it off.

Thank you Grace Style & Bridal for helping make my wedding day so perfect and allowing me to feel so beautiful in my gown!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for the nice review. Congrats on your big day! So happy everyone loved your dress too!!! We really love helping awesome brides like you find their dream dresses.... and start their happy journey!! :) All the Best!!!! Team GSB

marissa · Married on 02/03/2017

My dress was beautiful and they were extremely friendly.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

I spent a little more than I had originally planned on my dress what is was an absolute dream dress and was exactly what I was looking for! All the ladies at Grace Style and Bridal were amazing and helped me find the perfect dress with ease <3 <3 <3

Sent on 04/08/2017