Grace Pulver Photography Reviews

Grace Pulver Photography 4
Grace Pulver Photography 5
Grace Pulver Photography 6

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't thank Elana Dunn for recommending Grace to us. The engagement pictures were amazing but the wedding pictures?? Spectacular! She keplt us all calm before the wedding. When we had a major bump, Grace stepped up and pitched right in. I can't say enough good about Grace!!! Absolutely amazing woman and pictures!!!!

Grace Pulver Photography 7
    Grace Pulver Photography 8

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

Grace was absolutely amazing! She was wonderful to work with during the planning process and day-of. She was organized and professional. We had two shooters plus an assistant day-of, which made everything all the more perfect. The photos are beautiful- she really gave us the “wow” I was looking for. Grace and her team went out of her way to make sure we were all happy and had everything we needed. Highly recommend and will continue to book Grace for any future photography.

Kaleena · Married on 07/01/2017

Grace was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond anything we could have ever asked for. She was fun to work with and took awesome pictures. She was easy to stay in contact with and was very flexible with everything. I would use her again and would recommend her to anybody!

Sara · Married on 06/18/2017

Grace was amazing to work with!! She responded to my emails promptly and I credit her with really helping me outline the timeline for my wedding day when I had no idea where to start. I had a large wedding party (16 people) and she handled the group professionally. In the past I have experienced photographers at other weddings that bark orders and/or disappear and cause brides to be stressed out. Grace never barked orders and was even willing to be flexible to stay longer at the reception to take pictures. My husband and I were glad to pay for the additional hour! Grace's pictures speak for themselves. They are absolutely stunning and reflect the artistic skill that Grace brings to her work. I still can't decide which ones are my favorite. I would work with Grace again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone who is searching for a great photographer.

Grace Pulver Photography 9
    Grace Pulver Photography 10
    Grace Pulver Photography 11
    Grace Pulver Photography 12
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Grace was absolutely fantastic! She did everything we asked and then some! Our wedding photos were breathtaking. She kept track of our time and kept everything moving. She was very quick to respond and flexible to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Madison · Married on 08/14/2016

love your work, you are super talented and are extremely fun to work with!

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2017

We have used Grace for all of your photos for the last couple of years. So it was no question we were going to use he for our weeding!! She did an amazing job. We are so happy with our photos.

Nika · Married on 05/13/2017

Grace is soooo amazing! Her love for her job is outstanding, even more so beautiful because she WANTS to make you happy, feel personalized, and super special. She asked very good questions and details to make sure she gets exactly what you were looking for on your special day, engagement pictures etc. I would always always always get any of my pictures needs done with Grace!

Brianna · Married on 09/02/2017

3.0

Working with Grace before the wedding was amazing. She was very flexible with scheduling as we live in a whole different state. During the wedding, Grace was a lifesaver. She was awesome, and everyone in/at the wedding absolutely loved her. After the wedding, we did not receive our pictures for almost 14 weeks, two weeks longer than her longest estimate of 8-12 weeks. It made it almost impossible for us to order Christmas cards in time, which was very frustrating. After being almost two weeks late, she mailed the pictures with three day shipping, though I feel it should have been overnighted. I wouldn’t have wanted any other photographer for my wedding. I thought of Grace and her husband as friends, and her work is stunning. My only downfall from Grace was her professionalism after the wedding itself.