Grace Limousine and Shuttle Reviews

86 | Manchester, NH

86 Reviews for Grace Limousine and Shuttle

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

We had a rented suv take us from the reception to our home. The chauffeur was professional and very nice.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Amy · Married on 09/14/2008

After a little miscommunication about there being 2 limos instead of 1 but it worked out in the end with a cool stretch Lincoln Navigator & Rick was a good driver - just needed better directions

Sent on 10/07/2008
  • O

olivia · Married on 08/23/2008

3.4
      3.0

This company is very professional and came highly reccomended to me. They were on time to drive all of us to the ceremony. Unfortunately, although we had booked a town car for the ride home, it never showed up. I was also still charged! So my new husband and I were left stranded without a ride and there were no other cars available for the night. So his parents thankfully gave up their town car for us to go home in and they hitched a ride with some friends. We hadn't planned on that. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of quality of service with Grace Limousine.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Somehow this reservations was missed by both parties. The mother of the groom did give up her vehicle so the bride and groom could have a ride home, but her cash payment was refunded, so this trip was never paid for. We are very sorry this happened, and wish you both our very best.

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2007

3.4

We were a little rushed

Sent on 09/03/2008

Karen · Married on 04/12/2008

3.2
      3.0

The day of my wedding, the driver told me that we had to "hurry up" because she had another appointment and couldn't be delayed (after the manager had already told me we could have the driver for longer if we needed). The morning after the wedding, we also used this limo service for a ride to the airport. This driver was exceptional, and the price was reasonable. Overall, fair experience.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Maureen & Dave · Married on 07/23/2011

3.2
      3.5

Dan the driver was a great guy. Very professional and personable and he did everything he could to make the day a success. Unfortunately, the limo, the big 20 passenger bus, was sent with broken air conditioning on the hottest day of 2011. Dan tried to park in the shade when we weren't in the limo and he tried to do what he could, but it was pointless. We were all sweaty and disgusting and some of our photos didn't turn out so well because you can see the sweat on us. I will be fair and say they did give me the option for a small refund or they'd waive the deposit for another rental, but I chose the refund. I am not overly thrilled with the results of my experience, but I've otherwise heard good things about Grace and they did get me a few dollars back for the inconvenience.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Unfortunately, there was an unforseeable issue with the vehicle's climate controls on the morning of July 23rd, so we sent the vehicle with 50% A/C, and plenty of ice water. As soon as David let us know that heat was an issue, I apologized and asked him if what I could do to make it right. Quoting his reply: "a $200 refund is acceptable and fair. I appreciate your responsiveness." We then refunded $200. While this review is inconsistent with the actual service, responsiveness, and refund, the A/C issue has been repaired, and our beautiful fleet is now in perfect operating condition.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

2.0

I really wish that I could give them all 5s because they are usually a great company to work with, but they totally dropped the ball the day of our wedding. We had three limos for transportation to the church and reception and three more at the end of the night to bring people home. They totally messed up and my in-laws limo was at the hotel with the other limo for the groomsmen! I called the day before myself to verify that everything was all set and went over addresses and times myself. I tried to even talk to the person who answered the phone and she wouldn't let me talk to anyone but Rae, who does the weddings. I was extremely disappointed and embarassed that my in-laws and out of town relatives had to show up, clown car style, in a minivan!! My limo was fine and the drivers were very professional and apologetic. They were able to make it right by refunding the money for that one limo, but there were no incentives offered, like a percentage off a next booking or a coupon. We used to use them all the time for airport transfers, nights on the town, etc, so I think we may be looking somewhere else based on this moving forward.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 06/21/2008

2.2
      0.5
      2.5

My experience with Grace wasn't great. We got married on an 80 something degree day, and we rented the limo bus to accomadate all of our wedding party. The air conditioner was broken. Well, not only was it broken but it was blowing hot air out of the vents. There were no windows that we could open. One of my bridesmaids almost passed out due to how hot it was. When we called after the fact to mention what had happened, they gave us this long list of excuses. Not to mention the limo driver was great until he told us a joke and popped out his dentures(he thought it was funny, I thought it was unprofessional and gross. Yuck!

Sent on 09/21/2008

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

We did receive a call regarding the heat/AC issue, and we asked if there was anything we could do to rectify the situation. We were told a refund was not necessary or desired (we did offer). Unfortunately I did not hear of the problem with the driver until this review. Dentures did, apprently, pop out momentarily, but that was purely an accident, and your chauffeur has been intructed to take care of that situation in the future. Thank you for your feedback, and best wishes for your new life together.

Eileen · Married on 11/05/2005

1.5
      2.0

We were so disappointed with this company. Not only did they do a cheesy champagne toast that was really a commercial for Grace Limos in front of all of our family and friends, but the driver came early and rather than wait in the car, he was in the background of many of our family pictures. When we were running over a little bit on time, we talked to the driver about it and paid him for the overtime but apparently, he didn't report this and we also got a bill for the extra time from the company. This driver may have been a particularly bad one, but I wouldn't recommend the company.

Sent on 10/25/2007

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. Our chauffeurs always arrive 15 minutes early, and are always glad to move out of the way of the camera if asked. Chauffeurs are a part of the wedding process, however, and do end up in photos as they go about their jobs. The chauffeur thought the cash payment was a tip, but regardless, the overcharge was refunded. The champagne toast is an option with every wedding, and is a photo opportunity that most brides really enjoy. If anyone would like to opt out of this complimentary service, please just ask your booking agent. Thank you.
  • Y

Bill · Married on 09/20/2008

1.6
      0.5

Most people go with Grace because of the Bentley. I used this vehicle for my wedding a couple years ago, and I would not recommend. The outside is kept up nicely, but unfortunately, the inside is very unappealing. There are holes where knobs should be on the front dash, and it smells quite musty. This vehicle costs twice as much as a stretch limo, and is not worth the added cost. If you are considering the Bentley, I would think twice and perhaps look in MA.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

As with any Antique vehicle, we continuously maintain this vehicle's interior and exterior. The mentioned holes happen to be the original right-side steering column, which was moved to the left-side. If you follow the link you will see a photo of the dash: http://tinyurl.com/yjp3f7f. As for the smell, this vehicle is a 1956, and smells like a 1956. All clients are encouraged to view our vehicles in person in order to be sure the vehicle you book is exactly what you want. We are sorry this was not the case here, and wish you all the best in your new lives together.

Neil · Married on 04/08/2011

0.0
      1.0

The drivers were good and the cars excellent but the office staff was terrible, multiple calls from multiple people with different prices. They were not receptive to any type of changes in their packages. I finally agree to their highest price and then get a call after the reception to find out why I didn't tip more!

Do some research I'm sure a better run company exists.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Grace Limousine and Shuttle's reply:

Groom received one rate, which he acknowledged on a signed contract. All changes were also accepted. Groom did not fulfill payment of the contract, and when we attempted to collect the balance, we were met with the threat of berating us on WeddingWire.com. Our pricing has not changed in years, and again, all details were outlined in a mutually signed contract. Please use us with confidence!