Grace Limousine and Shuttle Reviews

86 | Manchester, NH

86 Reviews for Grace Limousine and Shuttle

Lula · Married on 08/16/2008

Excellent experience all the way. When I called to inquire about booking, Anise recommended booking them at a bridal show as we would receive a discount. All emails and calls were responded to promptly and professionally. The day before, I received a call confirming everything (they beat me to it - I was going to call them). They also reviewed who I should call if I needed to change anything - assuring me that it wouldn't be in issue if anything had to change. The limo was very clean and the driver professional at all times. As it rained a bit right before the ceremony, he even held an umbrella and escorted non-limo riders into the church as well. He helped with my dress, train, and bouquet. He was there when we needed him otherwise we didn't know he was around. He set up the champagne OUT of the limo, and even decorated the ice bucket with some fresh flowers he gathered. I didn't even try to call other limo companies as I knew they were reliable and would deliver an excellent experience. Overall, an excellent experience and a very stress-free way to start off the whole show!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2008

Great driver, nice limo........... you will not be disappointed with this company!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Leeann · Married on 08/03/2008

I cannot say enough good things about this company! I worked with Anise to book this and she was very helpful and prompt at returning messages. The chauffeur we had the day of (I believe his name was Byron) went above and beyond - he picked everyone up on time, when it rained he shuffled me and my wedding party inside and when it stopped he was wiping down the seats with the staff of the venue. If you are looking for exceptional service, Grace Limousine is the way to go!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Marla · Married on 10/13/2007

We were extremely impressed with Grace Limousine. Though we were initially skeptical of their claim that they cost more than the competition but only because they're that much better (roughly paraphrased), we weren't disappointed.

In addition to a limo, we required a bus to shuttle our guests between our reception and ceremony site. During our initial contact with Grace Limo, Anise, one of the representatives, went out of her way to track down a company that could help us, and taking it one step further, advised us to contact them directly so that we could avoid paying extra fees by booking through Grace Limo. We were extremely impressed by Grace's willingness to forgo their bottom line in the interest of helping a customer.

Our wedding-day service was just as impressive. Jennifer, our chauffeur, made sure that we were comfortable and well cared-for on the ride to the ceremony. When we arrived and waited for our cue to exit the limo for the beginning of the outdoor ceremony, Jennifer coordinated with the groomsmen to make sure that everything was in place. Following the ceremony, she trekked out to the woods (where we were doing photos) with shawls we had left in the limo in case anyone needed them. Before entering the limo for the drive to the reception, we were treated to a red-carpet champagne toast.

Standout service!

Sent on 11/06/2007

Laura · Married on 06/30/2007

Beautiful limos and excellent service!! Made for an amazing day!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2006

Excellent. Our driver was smiling the whole time so he's great in pictures and was very helpful on our snowy wedding day. He even helped me out with my gown as my father and I were the last ones to walk down the asile. FIRST RATE service.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2006

I've recommended Grace Limousine to artists and VIPs who perform at the theatre and our brides for YEARS, and they've never let me down. They are THE BEST limo company, bar none.

I knew that on my wedding day, I would not trust my transportation needs to anyone else. Anise (their wedding coordinator and my chauffeur) helped me carry my gown (held it for the WHOLE receiving line!), put on my dad's boutonniere, champagne toast, red carpet, fluffed my dress just as I was about to walk down the aisle…I could go on, but I shouldn't need to. Just book them!

Sent on 05/10/2007

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2006

We liked them so much, we've used them since the wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2007

Lindsay · Married on 04/20/2013

Grace was always polite, responsive and made the planning very stress-free. They were on time, courteous, personable without being intrusive, and the service was great. They're not the priciest out there, but they are a bit on the higher end. I was able to find a few that were lower price, but I just didn't want to take the chance of spending less money and getting a crap company so I'm glad we spent the extra money here.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Kate · Married on 02/11/2012

We only needed a limo for an hour (to get us to the venue) and they were very fliexible and were willing to do that. They were very reasonable and were perfectly on time. The driver was professional and very friendly. Great experience!!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2010

Simply outstanding! So polite and professional. I felt like a Princess in their limo!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

I would definetly reccomend this limo service for any couple wanting to feel like royalty at their wedding. The service is fantastic and very easy to wrok with. I actually ended up having to cancel one of the limos a
    couple weeks before the wedding and it was not a problem for them at all. They are a little pricey but worth it for those who can afford it.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/22/2017

I hired Grace Limousine service for my daughters wedding, a limo, a transport van, and a 36 passenger bus. Rae, the event coordinator was outstanding. She helped plan the trips needed for the guests and for the Bride and Groom. The drivers were outstanding! Polite, professional and right on time. I would highly recommend Grace Limo, you will not be disappointed. Make sure you ask for Rae, she's the best.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Denise · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't say enough about my experience with Rae at Grace Limo. She was always very responsive, helpful and extremely flexible. Our daughter's wedding was complemented by the wonderful service and staff from Grace. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing professional services of this nature. Thank you, Rae!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/18/2011

We used Grace Limousine as designated drivers for our guests after our reception. It was a little bit of a stretch for the budget we set, however we really needed to provide an option for our guests who couldn't drive - Grace fit the bill! The drivers we're very professional, the vehicle clean and comfortable and everyone got home safe and sound. Thanks Grace!

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/15/2010

Our driver (Jimmy) was very professional. He was on time, dressed nicely, and friendly! We had the Bentley (which doesn't have AC) but it looks beautiful in pictures! I would definetely reccommend Grace Limousine!

Sent on 07/25/2010

Amy · Married on 06/06/2009

We had a very good experience with Grace Limousine. They met our every need and the driver especially went out of his way to make our wedding very memorable. We would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

Provided a great service, a little pricey but overall great company.

Sent on 05/06/2012

leanne · Married on 10/08/2011

grace offered me great service and when it came to toasting after the ceremony they not only offered me chanpaign but also sparkling cider as i dont drink. they helped keep me calm and got my train ready to walk down the aisle and one of the drivers told me a joke before the doors opened so i would smile and forget how nervous i was. afterwards we had a town car just for the two of us. my only regret was that my dress was so big it didnt really fit in the smaller car and ha i thought about it i might have gotten a whole limo to got to the reception in for more comfort

Sent on 12/09/2011

Christine · Married on 06/07/2008

Very professional and responsive. I requested a specific driver who was available and provided far more than just transportation. He was extremely knowledgeable about timing and specifics regarding the church ceremony---from procession to receiving line. The limo was very clean both inside and out. I would strongly recommend Grace Limo, and would use them again!

Sent on 06/21/2008

Alysha · Married on 10/08/2017

We used grace limo as the transportation for the bridal party the day of our wedding and can't say enough great things. They were on time, had champagne, a music connector, were pleasant and inviting and allowed us to have fun on the way to the wedding! Thank you for accommodating us perfectly!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2010

We had two Mike's from Grace Limo. They were absolutely the best! Their limos were incredible and they transported us with ease. I would highly recommend Grace Limo!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Angela · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

Overall, the company has beautiful vehicles and most of the drivers were great. Considering the complexity of my request for pick up and drop off locations and numbers, they did an amazing job working to get all of my out-of-town family to and from the wedding. Rae was so very helpful and great to talk to and after hours on the phone we figured everything out. The problems were few, but the one limo driver missed one pick-up, which happened to be my stepmother-in-law and her family. This may have been due to a delay and them just missing each other because the driver was delayed dropping my bridal party off at the venue. The big problem came during the reception. I had paid (a lot!) to have the largest luxury bus waiting should any of my guests need to go back early. My cousin needed something off the bus and it and the driver were nowhere to be found. Maybe he just happened to need a snack break at that time...it was a long shift. But I can't say whether or not he would've been there any other time because that was the only time we tried to find him. The dispatch called the driver on speaker and my cousin heard him making a very unprofessional ethnic slur about my family, which she was not meant to overhear. This was the only major issue of the night. One unprofessional driver. I am sure he has been dealt with in some way shape or form by the company.
    Now I will say that Michael Campbell, the CEO, was very easy to contact and very helpful and efficient with making up for the actions of his staff member, which is why I still give the company a great overall review. I don't want to bash the whole company due to the actions of one driver. I would still recommend this company. They did an overall great job with my complicated wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Eirinn · Married on 07/08/2011

3.0

Grace was awesome, although a little higher priced than I had hoped. The driver was fantastic and the customer service, especially Heather, were awesome. Their follow up was amazing and consistent. The only issue I had was that I wish I could have split up the required 3 hour reservation time as we didn't need to go anywhere after the ceremony because the reception was at the same location.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Noella · Married on 09/06/2008

4.2
      3.5

Very good value and the bus was great to fit all 22 of us.

Sent on 07/09/2010