81 Reviews for Grace & Elegance Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

What a wonderful experience working with Grace and Elegance Photography! They did an amazing job and were professional and fun from start to finish. If I had the opportunity to do it all again I would choose them over and over. We love our photos and can’t wait to decorate our whole home with them!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and his wife were a dream to work with!! They were both extremely professional and kept the pace flowing so we got every shot we wanted. Pictures were amazing and worth every penny! From start to finish our experience with Grace & Elegance Photography was outstanding!!

Profile Picture John, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I decided to go with Grace & Elegance photography for our wedding photos based off of his amazing work from my brother’s wedding. George was incredibly professional, respectful, and passionate. George had everything organized and was able to efficiently execute all of our family photos as well as first looks photos according to our timeline. We got every picture we wanted and more! George will absolutely go the extra mile to get excellent photos. I could not have been happier with my decision to use Grace & Elegance photography for my big day. I would highly recommend to any bride in search of a photographer!

Profile Picture Alora, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Grace and Elegance photography was a fantastic choice! The photos from both our engagement session and wedding turned out beautiful. The photos from our wedding captured the day perfectly, from when we were getting ready to the last dance. It is evident in his work that he has a passion photography. George was extremely professional and always responded to emails/questions within in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Grace and Elegance Photography to any bride looking for someone to capture the day perfectly!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Grace and Elegance Photography was a great choice. The photos were excellent, so good that it is going to be hard to pick what we want for our album. George was always available via email or phone when we had questions. He had our photos up and ready to review very quickly. He is very patient and also very thorough, he picked the areas for formal pictures and the backgrounds were great. We would have never thought of such beautiful backgrounds. Every detail was taken care of and we were very relaxed knowing he had it under control. He gave us the timeline and stuck to it, we took our formals before the wedding and it made it so much easier after the wedding. We just did a few photos at the church and went on to enjoy ourselves at the reception and arrived on time. We were very pleased with the whole experience, we highly recommend Grace and Elegance Photography.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose Grace and Elegance Photography for our wedding and engagement photos and we highly recommend them! The lead photographer, George, captures beautiful photos -- both formal and candid. He conducted himself with the highest level of professionalism during our meetings and while on site at our wedding. He knows local vendors and venues well and was able to offer suggestions for picture ideas at our reception at Turf Valley. He has an exceptional attention to detail and that is reflected in his photos. Also, the cost was also an incredible value because our engagement photo shoot was included, as well as a second photographer on the day of our wedding. After both our engagement shoot and our wedding, George sent us our photos on a flash drive in a beautiful personalized storage case. This made it convenient to order our own prints and share photos with friends and family.

Profile Picture Alison, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our Photographer George feom Grace and Elegancy Photography did an exceptional job with our wedding photos! Candida and portraits turned out fantastic as well.
Overall, very happy with our choice of weeding photographer.

Profile Picture Norfleet, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We would highly recommend using Grace & Elegance Photography for your wedding. George was very responsive, professional, and helpful through the entire wedding planning process. He is extremely passionate about his craft and provided us a number of important suggestions. Key moments of the day were captured resulting in life long memories.
Michael & Kimberly-07.01.17

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Exceptional is the first word that comes to mind when I think of the service that George and Christy provided for my daughter's wedding. They listened to all the special requests and ensured that there was full coverage throughout the day and into the night while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Grace & Elegance worked seamlessly with us and our Venue Co-ordinator at Rolling Road Golf Club. After all of the pre- Wedding shots, the owner, George Payne blended into the overall experience with the guests not even noticing the picture taking. It has been hard to narrow down the best shots, since they all turned out remarkably well.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with George! Super nice guy! He was very patient and flexible with planning out our wedding day, and he took amazing pictures!

Profile Picture DANA, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George was fantastic to work with! I found him at a bridal expo in Timonium, MD and felt comfortable with him right away. There was an offer for a bridal expo package on the photography which included everything I was looking for in a photography package, and for way less than many other photographers I had looked at. The company is owned by George and his wife Chrissy (spelling?), both of whom were extremely helpful throughout booking and on our big day! George did our engagement photos in March, and our wedding in October. His experience in the industry helped me a lot along the way. I had no clue where to start with a timeline for the day of, but in sitting down and talking with him I was able to think through some details that I hadn't even considered, which ultimately made our wedding day run a lot more smoothly than it otherwise would have! My husband even loved working with George and Chrissy which is saying a lot considering he is not at ease in front of a camera at all! George was efficient with our ceremony photos and once we were at the reception he blended in and didn't pull us away from our guests like I have seen so many other photographers do at weddings I have been to. Our photos were back to us within a few weeks and they turned out beautifully! George and Chrissy captured so many special moments throughout our day, some of which I wouldn't have known about if it weren't for the pictures! George has even gone the extra mile to help with the layout of our wedding album. I can't say enough good things about Grace and Elegance photography, I am truly pleased with the service and products we received and I would go with them all over again if I had the opportunity.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George Payne is an INCREDIBLE photographer. Our engagement session was excellent and our wedding photos surpassed all of our expectations. Our photos are beautiful works of art that we will cherish for many years to come. We plan on calling on George for our maternity photos. Thank you so much George!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and his wife photographed our wedding in July and we couldn't have chose a better team! George was very responsive, thorough, professional and knows how to capture the day perfectly. He was flexible and since we had a long wait between the ceremony and reception was accommodating to our needs. They did an amazing job and captured such beautiful shots (which everyone raves about!). If you want peace of mind and beautiful timeless photographs Grace and Elegance is for you!! Can't thank you enough. :)

Profile Picture User4139366, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Having great wedding photos was something at the top of our list and we are so happy we went with Grace and Elegance Photography! George was always professional, quick to respond, organized, and helpful. We did our engagement shoot with him and were so happy with how those photos came out. Then we received our wedding photos and were blown away. We love them and have looked through them so many times since getting the online gallery just a few short weeks after our wedding. We love that we get a flashdrive with all of our images and a beautiful personalized case for it. Our pictures really captured the amazing time we had with all of our guests. Neither my husband nor I love being in front of the camera but George made it so easy and made us feel comfortable, and that really showed through in the photos. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! George and his wife Christy are a great team!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

We were searching for a quality photographer on a limited budget. George was willing to work with us and our budget. He has been extremely responsive and very professional. We are excited to have him work with us on our wedding day this upcoming May!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved George! He did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures and an even more amazing job with our wedding photos! We told him different shots that we wanted and he was able to get all of the ones we wanted most! When we had rain for our engagement photos a couple of times he kept rescheduling based on our schedule, which was perfect! He is super quick at getting all pictures back for you to review. He is extremely professional, kind and very personable. Definitely the best photographer we could have asked for, for our special day! We can't wait to use him again in the future!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

G&E Photography were the perfect choice for our wedding photography. George and Christy were a very important part of our day – both for their photography skills as well as overall demeanor. They were a very welcomed calm, reassuring presence during an otherwise hectic day. Christy even helped put on my Dad’s boutonniere (and took perfect photos of our dog - which was not part of the job description!). My husband and I spent a lot of time just with George, as we were driven around the Zoo campus. Since it was his first time shooting at the venue, he has previously scouted the location so he was totally prepared to take advantage of the beautiful settings at the zoo. We had some “must-have” shots that he easily accommodated, but he also directed us to some beautiful backdrops. We never felt rushed or held to a strict schedule, and the resulting photographs are amazing. George was extremely understanding and responsive during the wedding album design process. We feel George truly captured every moment perfectly, and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and his wife were amazing for our wedding! They were available for all questions prior to, during and after the wedding! They captured our day from start to finish, getting amazing photos that I didn't even know could be done! I highly recommend Grace & Elegance Photography!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George will be photographing my special day this upcoming December. I was able to meet with him and view all of his BEAUTIFUL wedding albums and was absolutely impressed. He is very quick to respond to emails, and very flexible when discussing what kind of services you are looking for on the big day. I had a previous photographer booked but I had to change the date due to my fiance relocating in the military. I was upset that my photographer could not reconsider the contract I signed and the huge sum of money I put down when I explained the issue that my original date could not happen due to the Army's orders. George was adamant that this was not professional in that she should at least honor my money in some way or form in future photography. I really like this blunt display of honesty and I knew instantly that George was the professional man I wanted for my day. He was also able to adjust his packages in order to meet my budget (which was significantly dropped from the money wasted with the previous photographer). 86 days til our wedding day and I cannot wait to see George's art for us!!

Profile Picture User5317220, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Having good quality pictures of my wedding was the most important thing to me when planning my wedding. I knew that I had found the perfect photographer as soon as I met George and looked through his wonderful albums. George took such a wonderful variety of photos including serious, romantic, happy, and fun. He has such creative ideas, and it really shines through on his work. After meeting with George, I could tell his pictures would capture all of the memories from our wedding day, and he did not disappoint.
Over the course of the year, George was extremely quick to respond to emails and knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. We were thankful for George's flexibility when it came to meetings with him and for our engagement shoot. He was able to meet anywhere of our choosing, and traveled quite a distance for our benefit. We loved working with George and knew that he would be a perfect fit for us on our most treasured day.
On our actual wedding day, George and his wife, Christi, both arrived early and tag teamed our big event. George was really good with keeping the day moving, as well as keeping me calm and collected. Both were able to capture the most wonderful pictures of a day I never want to forget. Their photos will only help me re-live the wonderful memories we made of beginning our new journey together. (And he edited and sent them to me super fast!!!) I can not thank George and Christi enough.
If you are looking for a photographer for your event, do yourself a favor and contact Grace and Elegance. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! The photographers from Grace & Elegance were professional, kind, and a pleasure to work with. I put my confidence in them and they did not disappoint! They took beautiful pictures of the entire wedding party, the ceremony, and the reception. If you are looking for a photography company for your wedding, I highly recommend Grace and Elegance - they will listen to all your requests and they will take amazing photos without being intrusive. Put your trust in Grace & Elegance - I did, and I am so happy with my wedding photos!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about the wonderful job that George and his wife did with our wedding. They were able to capture every moment of our day from the getting-ready pictures through the reception. They were both so easy to work with and were extremely flexible with our extensive wedding day agenda. The photos are amazing and beyond beautiful. I loved working with George before and after the wedding. He was very responsive and professional and I would highly recommend using them. We had a great experience and will forever have wonderful pictures to look back on!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

What an amazing day. We booked one photographer for 8 hours and I am so excited to get our photos back! George was professional, unobtrusive and really responsive to what we wanted, even after we changed our minds a few times at the last minute! A few of our final events ran a little late, but he stayed to ensure they were all captured for us. I would hire Grace and Elegance again in a heart beat. Thank you for such a wonderful day :) Anita + Tom

Profile Picture User5149945, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

George, along with his lovely wife, photographed my wedding back in May. His work is phenomenal and I am so lucky to have found his company. I don't think any other photographer could have lived up to the quality of photos that he provided. The way he photographs is very artistic. You will not take a standard picture with him. He knows how to have you stand, position your body, tilt your head, etc. to achieve the perfect image. It was a lot of fun as well, especially when he has you "improv" with your bridal party...these are some of my husband's and I favorite pictures. He also provides pictures in black and white that are beautiful. George did great at catching key moments during the reception and beautiful pictures of our tables, centerpieces, cake etc. He was very professional and such a nice man to work with. Our families and friends enjoyed working with him as well. I highly recommend him for weddings or any other occasion. Thanks again George! --Sydney Shorter

View Vendor Response