Grace Designs Reviews

5 | Mount Prospect, IL

5 Reviews for Grace Designs

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

I'm amazed how Grace does her work. She so quick and efficient. My bodice was all lace and beading, and had to be taken in, but you would never have guessed that it had been altered. It was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

Grace was impeccable and took every detail about so seriously. She wanted me to come back every week during the month before my wedding to make sure my dress fit perfectly. That was for no extra cost. My dress had a lot of lace and a huge train, she altered that amazingly! I would trust Grace with anything. She's the best!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

Grace altered my wedding dress - and created a lace jacket from scratch that helped make the dress I bought my dream wedding dress. I simply showed Grace a picture of what I wanted and provided her with a sheet of lace - after that Grace took over and performed her magic and created the vision I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and for making the dress of my dreams Grace! Go to Grace for all of your alterations and wedding day needs - she is a pleasure to work with and will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

Grace is the absolute best!! She did alterations on my sisters wedding dress, a friend, a cousin and my own. I had about 7 fittings because my dress was a fit and flare so she worked through each part of the dress with so much patience. She is so talented, her work is perfect and she is priced so well. You can go for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dressings, etc. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2015

I can't say enough about Grace. She is so talented that she created my daughter's wedding gown from just a picture we had clipped from a magazine. It was perfect down to the last detail. She also made custom flower girl dresses from a drawing and nothing more, adding suggestions for enhancement and embellishment that made them the prettiest we've ever seen.
    Grace is wonderful to work with and we're so glad we found her.

Sent on 11/21/2014