Grace Designs Reviews

Grace Designs 6
Grace Designs 7

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience!

Working with Grace was awesome. I came in there with a bigger sized dress than I actually was because I had to order bigger for my breast area, and she made it fit like a glove. I had to go to her house/store once a week but I didn’t mind that since i liked to see the progress. Overall, I would recommend her highly to anyone! I have Thursdays off work so I didn’t mind going there but if you don’t have much free time, that may be the only drawback.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Grace Designs 8
    Grace Designs 9
  • Nicole

Nicole Pinelli · Married on 07/13/2019

She is so talented!

I purchased my wedding dress at Nordstrom. Where most people purchase their dress, they have their alterations done. Unfortunately I lived nowhere near the Oakbrook Nordstrom I purchased my dress. I tried 3 different places to work on my dress alterations and none of them worked out! Finally, my makeup artist, Elise Brill (also HIGHLY recommend) mentioned Grace at Grace Designs. She was INCREDIBLE. I knew as soon as I walked in and saw 15 other wedding dresses she was working on that this was a great place to be. Grace was incrediblel accommodating and paid exquisite attention to detail. I am so grateful that she was able to help me with my dress the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. She saw me every week and was very flexible. She spends a lot of time and effort making sure the dress is just the way you want it!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Stevie · Married on 06/29/2019

Great dress maker

Grace helped me create the wedding dress of my dreams! She is very knowledgeable and allowed me to be a part of every step of the process. She allowed me to be honest which made it easy to work with her! She truly is the best!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Grace Designs 14
  • BlushPrincess

Nicola Vierk · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect service

Grace has done a beautiful job to fit my dress. I lost a lot of weight during my engagement time and Grace was able to make all the required adjustments. I would recommend her anytime as I would also hire her again for any dress adjustments.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Grace Designs 15

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

I'm amazed how Grace does her work. She so quick and efficient. My bodice was all lace and beading, and had to be taken in, but you would never have guessed that it had been altered. It was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/30/2016

Grace was impeccable and took every detail about so seriously. She wanted me to come back every week during the month before my wedding to make sure my dress fit perfectly. That was for no extra cost. My dress had a lot of lace and a huge train, she altered that amazingly! I would trust Grace with anything. She's the best!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

Grace altered my wedding dress - and created a lace jacket from scratch that helped make the dress I bought my dream wedding dress. I simply showed Grace a picture of what I wanted and provided her with a sheet of lace - after that Grace took over and performed her magic and created the vision I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and for making the dress of my dreams Grace! Go to Grace for all of your alterations and wedding day needs - she is a pleasure to work with and will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

Grace is the absolute best!! She did alterations on my sisters wedding dress, a friend, a cousin and my own. I had about 7 fittings because my dress was a fit and flare so she worked through each part of the dress with so much patience. She is so talented, her work is perfect and she is priced so well. You can go for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dressings, etc. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2015

I can't say enough about Grace. She is so talented that she created my daughter's wedding gown from just a picture we had clipped from a magazine. It was perfect down to the last detail. She also made custom flower girl dresses from a drawing and nothing more, adding suggestions for enhancement and embellishment that made them the prettiest we've ever seen.
    Grace is wonderful to work with and we're so glad we found her.

Sent on 11/21/2014