82 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

Agnostic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)

Reflecting on our marriage ceremony, I do not think it would have been so special, so meaningful, or so simply US without Hannah’s poetic words, graceful tone, and serene demeanor. She has a truly unique presence; she is calming and supportive, with insight that few possess. She is kind and authentic, caring and inquisitive; if you are able to have Hannah officiate your marriage ceremony or wedding, you will consider yourself fortunate because your marriage will be off to its best possible start under her guiding words.

We had a private beachside ceremony, which was just me, my husband, and Hannah. Judging by how much the both of us cried happy tears and how sore our cheeks were from smiling the next day, I’d say she did a fantastically irreplaceable job. She has given my husband and me such a significant and meaningful memory, the memory of our marriage ceremony, which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Hannah is meant to be in this line of work, and we are so thankful that we found her for our most special day!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our venue recommended Hannah and we were so glad she did! We met with her before and she really got to know who we were as individuals as well as a couple. She brought everything together in our ceremony and made it so special and personal. Having her at the rehearsal made us confident that everything would be smooth and comfortable. She let us be our goofy selves and our guests raves about her all night!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Look no further for your celebrant. Hannah is mind-blowing on every level. She was generous and wise with her support in the planning process and the ceremony came out beyond our dreams. Her support for our marriage and our wedding day is still so meaningful in our hearts. We did the pre-marital conversations with her before and I highly recommend it. I know we are stronger because of her support, and we were already strong. She is an angel. Her service is nothing short of life-changing and profound. Our wedding guests are still talking about how inspiring she was at the helm of the ceremony. I'm tearing up as I think of it.

Profile Picture Val, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

We can't say enough about our experience with Hannah!!! From the beginning, she was beyond supportive and helped us feel so comfortable during a stressful (but amazing) time. We never thought that we could write our own vows but Hannah gave us the confidence and resources to do so, and we're so grateful for the memories that we now have. We will be recommending Hannah to any of our friends who are choosing to tie the knot in the future and know that anyone would also be so thankful to work with her. There are no words to describe how much we appreciate Hannah and the experience she helped us have. It was a day we'll NEVER forget and we're so lucky to have met her.

Photo for Grace Ceremonies Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jackie, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Hannah was the absolutely perfect officiant for our ceremony. She took the time to get to know our story, and tell it in a way that really resonated with our family and friends that know us well. Hannah performed the ceremony with a sweet and elegant feel. Our guests could not stop talking about how her presence was calming and set the tone for a truly uplifting and beautiful ceremony. We're so glad we met her and cannot recommend her enough to other couples looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hannah is nothing short of amazing! She is professional and prompt in her communication, and was so easy and pleasant to interact with. Most important to us, however, was how thoughtful she was in guiding us through the process of creating a meaningful ceremony. Her intuition and experience were invaluable in helping us decide how to structure our ceremony, but her heart, and the care she has for her work, is what made this experience truly unique and special.

Profile Picture Jon, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not imagine a better ceremony. Thanks Grace ceremonies for the inspiration and support.

Profile Picture Irene, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The 5 stars is no hyperbole – Hannah deserves every point we could possibly grant her.

My husband and I were lucky enough to attend more than a few weddings in the years leading up to ours, and Hannah happened to officiate one. This made it easy to conclude that she is the absolute best around at what she does, and we immediately sought her out after we got engaged. When conducting a ceremony, Hannah commands a genuine presence without “stealing the show.” Just a very warm, down-to-earth, personal experience from start to finish. She obviously cares deeply about her job and her clients, and this shows in every encounter…from thorough emails, to timely follow-up, to flexibility to meet in person or by phone. She is experienced, compassionate, professional, patient and incredibly supportive. She played an integral role as we planned our ceremony, and on our wedding day she pulled through in every respect: printing my panicked vows for me last-minute, invisibly orchestrating with the DJ and the venue’s coordinator, and leaving us with little to worry about. She even personally calmed me when I felt like a total bridezilla (!) and delivered far-and-away the best wedding experience we ever could have imagined. In her remarks Hannah simply exudes sincerity, joy, love. Many (MANY) of our guests told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed.

I would highly recommend working with Hannah, especially if you are after an experience that is low-key yet will leave you and your audience totally amazed. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Ursula, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hannah was simply amazing! Although we had a small, intimate ceremony, it was perfectly specialized to fit both our personalities. She helped make our day simply perfect! If you are looking for true professionalism with a caring and genuine person than Grace Ceremonies will be a great fit for you!

Profile Picture Mike and laura, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'M IN LOVE! Not only with my new husband, but with Hannah. She is amazing...so sweet, so professional, so helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking, she will make your day so special.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Working with Hannah to create our unified ceremony was by far one my favorite parts of the planning process. We were allowed a time to slow down and reflect on our love for each other, which was truly beautiful. Reading the first draft our our ceremony was beyond what we imagined it could ever be. The final product was simply beautiful and having Hannah there with us helped the nerves go away while we stood in front of our friends and family. The number one thing we heard while visiting with guests was how great the ceremony was and what a wonderful job Hannah did. Words can not express how true that it. We are so happy that we had Hannah be a part of our day and that she was able to create a ceremony so personal and loving. Thank you Hannah for an amazing ceremony and declaration of our love!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Customized Vows

Upon meeting Hannah, it became immediately apparent that the our wedding and of the significance my husband and I placed on our ceremony was a priority for her. She met with us and asked pointed questions to attain insight into our lives, our past, our future, as well as our reasons for choosing to get married which are sometimes difficult to put into words. Hannah was able to incorporate pieces of both myself and my husband into our truly beautiful ceremony. Her artfully crafted sermon is something I will carry with me always. Additionally, she provided us with guidance, on how to go about writing our vows, on how to align our thoughts moments before beginning our ceremony, and on everything related to this most special day of our lives. We are truly blessed to have found such a wonderful person to wed us. Thank you Hannah!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Hannah did an amazing job creating a ceremony that was meaningful, personal and that incorporated both of our faith and cultural backgrounds. The ceremony was beautiful and graceful! We will hold our wedding day ceremony forever in our hearts! Thank you Hannah!

Profile Picture Anon, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What more could you ask for in a wedding officiant?! From our very first meeting, we were impressed with Hannah's calming demeanor and genuine interest in getting to know us and our story. Living an hour or so away, Hannah was also very accommodating when it came to our meetings (using face time or phone). Her attention to detail was evident in our ceremony; she perfectly described the evolution of our relationship! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how well put together the ceremony was. It was the perfect combination of serious and light-hearted; exactly what we were looking for! We would without a doubt recommend Hannah to anyone looking for a well thought out and personalized ceremony. You rock, Hannah!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for an amazing day! You made our wedding special and touching for us and our family. We would recommend Hannah to anyone who needs an officiant. We will be contacting her in the future for family, friends and other special events! Thank you so much, you are wonderful!

Profile Picture Raeanne , 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

It was a great experience working with Hannah. We live in NYC so we never got to meet in person before the wedding. But we had several phone interviews and she managed to capture us perfectly and created the perfect ceremony for us. It was joyous, emotional and funny. My guests even commented on how great she was. I was running late, getting everything together was hectic and she managed to get everyone in place while I wasn't there and it was perfect. Thank you so much Hannah we couldn't have picked a better fit for our ceremony.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

All the credit goes to Hannah for providing a level of intimacy and emotion to our ceremony that made it truly special for us. Even though we were planning our wedding from out of state, Hannah did an amazing job staying in touch with us regularly, more than helpfully guiding us through the process and always making herself available to give advice and provide feedback on the ideas we had for the ceremony. We can't thank her enough for setting the perfect tone for our special day.

Profile Picture Elantha and Jon, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

We couldn't have found a better officiant than Grace Ceremonies. From our first phone call with Reverend Hannah Grace we knew that we picked the perfect person to make our ceremony as meaningful, personal, and memorable as we wanted it to be. We went with the "One of a Kind Ceremony Package" as we wanted to write our own vows. It was so much fun working on the questionnaires she sent and the first draft she sent us for our ceremony was spot on. She did a great job of bringing our story and personalities into the ceremony in a way that reflected our humor but also had the right seriousness and tone for the occasion. She also did an outstanding job of incorporating the memory of my father and our brothers who passed into the ceremony. We wanted to honor them without making the whole ceremony sad, and she wove in the remembrance in an elegant, respectful, and beautiful manner. Our guests cannot stop raving about how heartfelt our ceremony was and we have Hannah to thank for that. She has our highest recommendation! Thank you so much Hannah :)

Profile Picture Chantel, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We had SO many wonderful vendors, but none stood out as much as Hannah! The most important part of our wedding was making it personal and finding a way to make everyone feel the love not only between the two of us, but with all of them. Hannah listened to our story, our intention and our hopes and wove the most perfect ceremony anyone could have asked for. She was kind, calm and comforting. Our meetings with her, from day one, felt natural and the conversation flowed. She helped us in writing our vows, finding the perfect readings and pulled everything together with grace and eloquence. I would recommend her a 1000 times over to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Hannah was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and helpful when we were putting together our ceremony! We had an idea of what we wanted to do, but she helped work out all the details. And, since we've never done this before, she let us know about things we had never even thought of. My husband and I live on the South Shore, so being able to communicate through emails and over the phone was very important; she was very responsive with both. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful, and that was in larger part because of how she conducted it. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Hannah. From our first call with her, we knew she was just who we were looking for to officiate our ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and create a ceremony that captured who we are and what marriage means to us. Hannah gave us many options and suggestions to help us find just the right reading, vows, and ceremony components. Her warmth and kindness helped calm our nerves, and she made sure we knew exactly when and where we (and our wedding party) needed to be each step of the way. Our guests commented on what a lovely job she did, and we agree - we're so happy that she was a part of our special day!

Profile Picture User7541357, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to say thanks for the effort and planning that you put into out ceremony. It couldn't have been any better and it exceeded all of my highest expectations. We have had everyone complimenting us for having the most personal and inclusive family oriented ceremony they have ever attended, and you made it happen!

Profile Picture User7345975, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hannah at Grace Ceremonies is so easy to work with and very caring. We did a personalized ceremony which meant she had to interview us on our relationship, which was actually fun! She kept us on track with the ceremony details, she gave us useful advice, and reassured us on our wedding day. Our wedding guests also loved the ceremony she prepared! We would definitely recommend Grace Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hannah officiated our ceremony this September. We appreciated that she took the time to get to know us and customized a brief ceremony with us. Her calming presence really helped us to stay calm and present on the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Alison, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews