Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Grace Ceremonies 6
Grace Ceremonies 7
  • Aanjes

Aanjes · Married on 10/08/2011

By taking the time to really understand our love and commitment to each other along with our faith, Hannah created a ceremony that was one of a kind, unique just for us. People are still talking about our ceremony - I can't imagine our special day being any more magical.
    - Aanjes & Hollis

Sent on 03/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for this review, Aanjes! I loved being a part of such a magical occasion.

We simply cannot say enough about the baby blessing performed by Rev. Hannah. Everything ]was perfection. Her words, tone and general aura were beyond our expectations. We so appreciate how closely she worked with us to craft a meaningful ceremony and incorporated all of the elements we discussed. Not to mention a 4 hour round trip commute! A few weeks later we were astonished to receive a beautiful ceremony keepsake in the mail. Hannah even took pictures to include in the book! It's so wonderful to have so we can look back and be reminded of the day, and for our daughter as she gets older. We are so grateful we found Rev. Hannah hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this heartwarming review! I absolutely loved joining you two, your daughter and your family for such an important and blessed event. I am so grateful you chose me to share in your happiness!!

Judith · Married on 09/03/2011

We asked Hannah to create sacred space for our sunrise wedding ceremony. She brought deep meaning and reverence to the words and set the tone for our ceremony with poise and elegance. Judi and Peter

Sent on 03/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Judi and Peter!

angela · 0000-00-00

Hannah from Grace Ceremonies is absolutely outstanding. Everything Hannah does is straight from her heart and soul. She radiates so much love and is so joyful to work with. She has done our daughters sweet blessing which was so personal and customized. Hannah really brought what we had envisioned to life and so much more. We love Hannah so much that we were so honored to have her back this july to hold space and officiate our 10 year vow renewal. It was an amazing day and having Hannah there with her sweet presence and kind words, made it even more beautiful, heartfelt and meaningful. She goes above and beyond and the love Hannah has for what she does really shines through. We can't thank her enough xo.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Angela, reading this makes my heart feel big and bright! It was so very special to be part of your daughter's blessing...and then to get to be a part of your 10-year vow renewal felt like such an incredible honor. Thank you for choosing me to part of such meaningful milestones. It has been my deep honor...and JOY!

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2016

All of our guests complimented us throughout the reception on the amazing ceremony. From young to old, the response was the same "That was most personal unique wedding we have been to." Hannah was an ease to work with and created the exact experience in our ceremony we were looking for.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm delighted to hear your guests gave you so many compliments and that the ceremony was exactly what you hoped!

Hannah was a wonderful officiant – she crafted a beautiful ceremony that was reflective of our values and relationship. The ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding, thanks to her guidance and honest writing. She was very responsive to our needs throughout this process and really took the time to get to know us as a couple, which made our ceremony that much more meaningful. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad I was able to help you have such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony.

3.5

Hannah was a phenomenal officiant for our ceremony. She did a wonderful job helping to integrate our ideas for the wedding into her service.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. I'm sorry you didn't feel it was a great value but I'm glad I was able to help you create a beautiful wedding ceremony!