Grace Ceremonies Reviews

121 | Northampton, MA

121 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

Meghan · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about working with Rev. Hannah Grace from Grace Ceremonies! From the moment we met her until well after our wedding ceremony was over Hannah was so incredibly responsive to all of our questions and our needs, and she was genuinely thrilled to help us make our "big day" as special and unforgettable as possible. Hannah helped us to craft a unique ceremony from top to bottom and was incredibly knowledgeable about our individual religious and cultural backgrounds, suggesting wedding traditions that fit our exact needs. Our ceremony sincerely felt like a fairy tale experience thanks to the wonderful program we crafted with Hannah. The response from our family and friends was phenomenal - guests sought us out to let us know how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how it fit our personalities and our love story so perfectly. One guest described our ceremony as the "best modern wedding" he had ever seen (and this person has been to a lot of weddings!). I HIGHLY recommend working with Grace Ceremonies to craft your own dream wedding!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Meghan! Everything about working with you two was so easy and fun, and the ceremony we created together couldn't have been more special. Thanks for including me in your celebration!!

Katherine · Married on 04/26/2015

Hannah created an opportunity for me to mark a profound moment in my life: she officiated my baby blessing. It was the most magical and meaningful ceremony of my life.

Hannah created a very effective questionnaire for me to articulate my thoughts and hopes for the ceremony. She folded my words with hers and created a blessing script that was unique and personal for me, my son, our family, and friends.

Hannah has a loving, calm presence as a Reverend. There is something relatable and comforting about her youth, but she is wise beyond her years, and the result is disarmingly powerful work.

As most of you reading this review are getting married: if I ever marry, I will ask Hannah to officiate!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Katherine! Your baby blessing was a once in a lifetime experience...I'm so glad I got to share it with you and YES, I would love to officiate your wedding one day. :)

Jenelle · Married on 12/27/2014

Wow, I cannot begin to express how thrilled my husband and I are with the service Hannah provided us on our wedding day. We planned a very small gathering within a short time frame which happened to fall just after the holidays. I contacted her a few days prior to Christmas and was very Impressed with her timely response. She worked with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted in everything from our vows to the laid back feel of the ceremony. Because of our small event size the reception was not a big part of the day, our ceremony really was the main event. Hannah's calm deminor helped calm some pre ceremony jitters and her encouragement to be present in the moment is still with me today. Hannah shared a copy of our ceremony in a keepsake book. Would I recommend her to a friend? YES! If you are looking for a meaningful, well orchestrated ceremony and a and thoughtful person to work with, hire Hannah Grace Cermonies.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful words, Jenelle. I don't often have the pleasure of officiating such an intimate ceremony...it was a true honor!

Reverend Hannah Grace was not only a thoughtful, genuine, officiant to our non-traditional wedding ceremony, she also acted as impromptu photographer! She provided us with a written copy of the ceremony including our vows, which we used to create a lovely book to share with our friends and families. We had a very specific ceremony in mind and Hannah helped us make it real. It was a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend her.

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I loved being part of your ceremony and will always remember how beautiful, special and unique it was.

Maria · Married on 08/05/2014

Working with Hannah was the most wonderful part of the whole wedding planning process.

When we came to her we had no idea what we wanted for a ceremony. We had coffee and she got to know us a little bit and then she had us fill out short questionnaires individually and send them to her. I couldn't believe she was going to be able to craft a ceremony based off our answers, but a short time later she sent us the first draft and she had totally nailed it! I was amazed, it was everything we hadn't know that we'd always wanted! After just a few back and forths to fine tune it, it was ready!

We wanted to write our own vows and she gave us some examples to help get our ideas flowing. The whole ceremony came together absolutely perfectly.

I cannot say enough about Hannah's presence during the actual ceremony. She brings a special quality to the event that cannot be taught. It is clear that she was born to officiate weddings! I cannot count how many guests came up to us afterward and in the weeks since and have told us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. And everyone commented on how incredible Hannah was.

If you want your ceremony to be more wonderful and meaningful than your dreams, hire Hannah.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! It was an honor and a pleasure to be your officiant.

Meredith · Married on 08/02/2014

My now husband and I had the pleasure of choosing Hannah as our Reverend to officiate our wedding. Though neither my husband nor I are especially religious, it felt important that we honor the importance of the ceremony in a way we felt comfortable.

Though we never met in person until the rehearsal, we felt safe in Hannah’s hands from day one. Over the course of 8 months, the three of us communicated over email and phone, co-writing our ceremony with Hannah and it was a very fun and rewarding process.

Hannah was such a calming and supportive person throughout the entire process and especially on our wedding day. With all of the technical issues, her warm presence and calming demeanor helped us stay present and focused on what was truly important. Her respectful, loving, and Zen words along with her tempo during the ceremony definitely helped us do a better job with reciting our vows. She made our ceremony so special, personalized, and heartfelt.

We would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Meredith! I loved being part of your special day.

Megan · Married on 06/08/2014

Hannah officiated our wedding ceremony last month. We were both 100% happy with all that she did. My husband and I come from slightly different religious/spiritual backgrounds, so we wanted someone who would be respectful and flexible with our different wants and needs for the ceremony. Rev. Hannah did a fantastic job of bringing both of our beliefs and ideas together. In planning my wedding, I never thought I would say that my favorite part of the day was the ceremony. But, since our wedding, the ceremony sticks out in my mind more than anything. The words and rituals were so meaningful. Hannah spoke with such sincerity, and she also did an amazing job of telling our personal stories. Multiple people commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and asked if we had known Hannah for a long time. She also did an amazing job at keeping us focused. In high pressure situations, I tend to kind of black out and not remember what all happened. I remember every moment of our ceremony, and I will cherish that memory forever.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Megan! I loved getting to know you and helping share your beautiful love story.

C · Married on 02/21/2014

My now husband and I were looking for someone special to officiate our wedding since we were having a very small home wedding. I found Grace ceremonies on the web site and started reading her reviews and I knew I had found that special Officiant! Hannah made our day so special and what was no nice, our ceremony was written for us because she made it so personal. If your looking for that special someone to make your day special, then hired Grace Ceremonies! Hannah is very special, personable and professional. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for your review - I loved sharing in your special day!!

Hilary · Married on 12/14/2013

Rev. Hannah was the absolute perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony! My (now) husband and I found Hannah quite serendipitously, and met with her a mere three weeks before we wanted to elope---with not a single thing planned and not even a location in mind. She was extremely friendly, and wasn't a bit thrown by the fact that we were totally disorganized. By merely asking us a bunch of questions (sort of like an interview, but more like a conversation) she helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. Within an hour, we went from feeling frantic to feeling elated. Rev. Hannah helped us create the most magical of mornings through her warmth, wisdom, and good-naturedness. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Hilary! I'm so glad you found me -- yours will always be one of my most memorable wedding ceremonies!

Karin · Married on 10/05/2013

I am beyond pleased--elated would be more appropriate--with everything Hannah did for us during, before and after our wedding ceremony. She created a custom wedding ceremony for my now-husband and I that incorporated not only our different Christian backgrounds but my Japanese heritage and our love of literature. Not an easy task! But she made it beautiful, personal and it all flowed together seamlessly.

Having a custom ceremony is not something that was important to me when I started the wedding process, but now that it's over, I am thrilled that I went that way. I have gotten so many emails and calls from our guests saying how touched they were by our ceremony, how personal it was, and even that it was the best they have ever witnessed. I know I'm biased, but I have to agree! There was so much of our story in the ceremony, which in turn made it feel just like us.

Hannah is also just a lovely person. I told her I was probably going to "ugly cry" during the ceremony, which of course I did, and she slowed down, let me have my moment and just radiated caring and compassion.

On the technical side of things, she's an excellent writer, and very responsive and professional. After the ceremony was over, she gave us a bound copy of the ceremony text with our invitation as the cover. A lovely detail. If I could give her ten stars, I would.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Karin, I'm so grateful for this wonderful review! I loved helping create your special ceremony and sharing in your amazing day.

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2013

I loved working with Grace Ceremonies. Hannah is such a sweet and caring person. She performed our ceremony to my exact specifications. I feel like she really took a personal interest in what my husband and I wanted for our vows. I definitely recommend Grace Ceremonies!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your review, Tiffany! I'm so glad I got to help you create a beautiful ceremony for you and your family.

Bryan · Married on 06/07/2013

A true professional. Hannah Grace made our special day amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a memorable event!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Bryan!

April · Married on 05/26/2013

We had a wonderful time working on the ceremony with Hannah and all of our guests also told us how much they loved it. In preparation, Hannah gave met with us a couple of times and gave us questionnaires to fill out individually. The resulting ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and reflected our relationship, views on marriage, and spirituality. I strongly recommend Hannah.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review, April!

Hannah eloquently and passionately helped us create a ceremony of true beauty and magic. She provided direction when needed and let our truths evolve organically to become our ceremony, our heart song. Thank you, Hannah!

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! "Our heart song..." Perhaps the best description of a wedding ceremony ever.
  • Aanjes

Aanjes · Married on 10/08/2011

By taking the time to really understand our love and commitment to each other along with our faith, Hannah created a ceremony that was one of a kind, unique just for us. People are still talking about our ceremony - I can't imagine our special day being any more magical.
    - Aanjes & Hollis

Sent on 03/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for this review, Aanjes! I loved being a part of such a magical occasion.

We simply cannot say enough about the baby blessing performed by Rev. Hannah. Everything ]was perfection. Her words, tone and general aura were beyond our expectations. We so appreciate how closely she worked with us to craft a meaningful ceremony and incorporated all of the elements we discussed. Not to mention a 4 hour round trip commute! A few weeks later we were astonished to receive a beautiful ceremony keepsake in the mail. Hannah even took pictures to include in the book! It's so wonderful to have so we can look back and be reminded of the day, and for our daughter as she gets older. We are so grateful we found Rev. Hannah hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this heartwarming review! I absolutely loved joining you two, your daughter and your family for such an important and blessed event. I am so grateful you chose me to share in your happiness!!

Judith · Married on 09/03/2011

We asked Hannah to create sacred space for our sunrise wedding ceremony. She brought deep meaning and reverence to the words and set the tone for our ceremony with poise and elegance. Judi and Peter

Sent on 03/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Judi and Peter!

angela · Married on 00/00/0000

Hannah from Grace Ceremonies is absolutely outstanding. Everything Hannah does is straight from her heart and soul. She radiates so much love and is so joyful to work with. She has done our daughters sweet blessing which was so personal and customized. Hannah really brought what we had envisioned to life and so much more. We love Hannah so much that we were so honored to have her back this july to hold space and officiate our 10 year vow renewal. It was an amazing day and having Hannah there with her sweet presence and kind words, made it even more beautiful, heartfelt and meaningful. She goes above and beyond and the love Hannah has for what she does really shines through. We can't thank her enough xo.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Angela, reading this makes my heart feel big and bright! It was so very special to be part of your daughter's blessing...and then to get to be a part of your 10-year vow renewal felt like such an incredible honor. Thank you for choosing me to part of such meaningful milestones. It has been my deep honor...and JOY!

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2016

All of our guests complimented us throughout the reception on the amazing ceremony. From young to old, the response was the same "That was most personal unique wedding we have been to." Hannah was an ease to work with and created the exact experience in our ceremony we were looking for.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm delighted to hear your guests gave you so many compliments and that the ceremony was exactly what you hoped!

Hannah was a wonderful officiant – she crafted a beautiful ceremony that was reflective of our values and relationship. The ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding, thanks to her guidance and honest writing. She was very responsive to our needs throughout this process and really took the time to get to know us as a couple, which made our ceremony that much more meaningful. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad I was able to help you have such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony.

3.5

Hannah was a phenomenal officiant for our ceremony. She did a wonderful job helping to integrate our ideas for the wedding into her service.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. I'm sorry you didn't feel it was a great value but I'm glad I was able to help you create a beautiful wedding ceremony!