Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Grace Ceremonies 5
Grace Ceremonies 6
Grace Ceremonies 7

Jon · Married on 10/29/2016

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Hannah. From our first call with her, we knew she was just who we were looking for to officiate our ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and create a ceremony that captured who we are and what marriage means to us. Hannah gave us many options and suggestions to help us find just the right reading, vows, and ceremony components. Her warmth and kindness helped calm our nerves, and she made sure we knew exactly when and where we (and our wedding party) needed to be each step of the way. Our guests commented on what a lovely job she did, and we agree - we're so happy that she was a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review! I am so glad to have had the chance to get to know you two and to help create a meaningful and memorable wedding ceremony for you, and your family and friends.

David · Married on 10/01/2016

I want to say thanks for the effort and planning that you put into out ceremony. It couldn't have been any better and it exceeded all of my highest expectations. We have had everyone complimenting us for having the most personal and inclusive family oriented ceremony they have ever attended, and you made it happen!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so happy to receive this lovely review! I'm glad to hear the ceremony exceeded all your expectations and that you got so much wonderful feedback from your guests. It truly was a pleasure to help the two of you and your family and friends have such a special, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

Hannah at Grace Ceremonies is so easy to work with and very caring. We did a personalized ceremony which meant she had to interview us on our relationship, which was actually fun! She kept us on track with the ceremony details, she gave us useful advice, and reassured us on our wedding day. Our wedding guests also loved the ceremony she prepared! We would definitely recommend Grace Ceremonies!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for sharing this thoughtful review. I'm so glad you had fun -- I did, too! -- and I'm very happy to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the ceremony we created together.

Alison · Married on 09/30/2016

Hannah officiated our ceremony this September. We appreciated that she took the time to get to know us and customized a brief ceremony with us. Her calming presence really helped us to stay calm and present on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review! I was glad to know I was part of helping you feel more calm and present on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work together!

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't say enough about how thankful we are for our beautiful ceremony with Hannah Grace. During our reception, all of our family and friends were commenting on how touched they were by our ceremony. Multiple people asked "Is she a friend of yours?" because it was so personally tailored to us. Hannah had taken the time to ask thoughtful questions about our wishes for our wedding, and our relationship together. She was really a huge support in keeping us present and grounded since the time inevitably flew by that day! We are thrilled to recommend Hannah for her professionalism, general loveliness, and for making our ceremony everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Allison, for sharing this fabulous review! I loved sharing in your happiness and getting to be part of such a special celebration. I'm so glad to hear you and your guests were so happy with the ceremony!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/23/2016

From the moment we first spoke to Hannah we knew she would be the perfect officiant for our intimate September wedding. She was kind, attentive, flexible and genuine in her compassion and dedication to making our wedding day a truly unique and memorable experience. We especially loved her attention to detail and the formulation of a special, personalized ceremony. We feel as though she perfectly captured the essence of our love for one another- and for that we could not be more grateful! Our guests were quite clear in letting us know that the ceremony was one of their favorite parts of our wedding- it certainly was for us!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jackie, I am so grateful for this wonderful review, and so delighted to hear how much you and your guests loved the ceremony! Working together was a pleasure from our first talk to the big day. Congratulations and thank you for choosing me to share your love story!

Sonya · Married on 09/04/2016

Hannah did such an amazing job with our ceremony, it was so personalized that people thought we knew Hannah for years. She created such a beautiful ceremony that everyone was talking about it afterwards. I can't say enough good things about her and just how blown away I was by how amazing she was!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review, Sonya! You two have an amazing love story and it was an honor and joy to share it with you and your guests. I'm so glad you chose me as your officiant!

kamila · Married on 09/03/2016

Reverend Hannah @ Grace Ceremonies is one of the most professional and kind wedding officiants we have come across. She worked with us for weeks trying to make sure the words, readings and the ceremony in general, reflected perfectly who we are, where we come from, where our families come from, and what is important to us as a couple. We highly recommend her. Our family and friends loved the ceremony and it was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding, if not the most memorable.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad to hear how memorable and special it was, and that your families were so happy, too. It was a pleasure to share in your day.

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

We honestly can't thank you enough for the amazing work you did to make our ceremony so special. As I expected, we received so many compliments about it and how personalized and well put together it was. Your advice and reflective words right before the ceremony was so helpful to remember to be present amidst all of the chaos that surrounds the wedding day. We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out and should any of our friends need a minister in the future we will gladly refer them to you!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Sarah, I'm so happy to read your words...not only about the ceremony itself but about how I was able to help you two be more present with each other. I could feel your love and connection so strongly and it was an honor to share in it!

Samantha · Married on 07/26/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Hannah. We would recommend her a million times over. We both knew that we wanted to write our own vows and Hannah was very helpful with this. She gave us samples to read over and even proof read the rough draft of my vows when she was away on vacation!! She also gave us useful tips the day before the wedding that helped us to remain calm and present. Several people commented after the ceremony that it was very special and moving. She was great!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Samantha, thank you for taking the time to share your review. I'm really glad I was able to help you two share your own vows and be more present during the ceremony...and also delighted to hear the compliments from your guests! Thanks so much for choosing me.

Andi · Married on 07/17/2016

Wow. Use Grace Ceremonies. We're glad we did for our wedding. From start to finish you could tell Hannah was invested and made the process deeply meaningful for us. The day of she was able to calm our nerves and give sage advice, as well. The ceremony beautifully written and delivered. People laughed, cried, clapped, cheered, and smiled. It was more than we could have hoped for. Everyone was saying it was the best ceremony they had ever been to- and we agree! We considered having a friend do the ceremony but we are so happy we went with someone who had the experience to make it meaningful and beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Andi, thank you very much for taking the time to write this. I am so, so happy you loved the ceremony, and of course it made me smile to hear your guests' comments. :) Thanks for choosing me to share in your amazing celebration.

Jesse · Married on 07/16/2016

Hannah is a professional, and certainly knows what she is doing. She was passionate and in the moment during the ceremony, emotion pouring out of her words. Our guests had nothing but good things to say, some saying it was the best ceremony they had been to EVER!

Her writing was perfect, creating a backstory of how we met and grew as a couple which was nice context for those who didn't know some of the specifics of our relationship.

She kept me very calm during probably the most emotional moment in my life, but keeping it fun and light. Even when my sister fainted during the ceremony, she knew exactly how to handle the situation, and kept the unfortunate event from creating a distraction.

I cannot say enough good things about Hannah and her practices, and would certainly recommend her to any of my friends getting hitched!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for your review, Jesse! I'm so glad to know you had such a great experience working together and got such glowing feedback from your guests. I'm happy I was able to share in your amazing day!

Molly · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Hannah. She was absolutely amazing! She made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. We had more compliments about how great the ceremony was than any other aspect of our wedding. Many guests commented that they felt even closer to us because she spoke so sweetly about our relationship and how it blossomed. She helped us manage how to utilize our dog and our flower girl who was less than 2! She truly was a blessing and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so touched by your review -- thank you for offering such great feedback! And most of all, I'm just so happy to know you're happy...it was a joy to help create such a special day for you two.

Hannah was a wonderful officiant! She was very professional and showed a lot of heart for our special event. I highly recommend her for any type of ceremony you plan to have.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! I'm very happy you found me to officiate your civil wedding - I wish all the best to you both!

Ryan · Married on 06/25/2016

For a personal, engaging, and memorable ceremony, and an overall comforting, professional experience, Hannah is the perfect officiant. From our initial consultation meeting to her touch-points/follow-up after the ceremony, Hannah kept us on schedule, provided excellent guidance and examples, and included us in the decision process the entire way without overbearing us with tasks. What we really appreciated from Hannah were the little details, such as reminding us to delegate tasks before the wedding so as to not get overwhelmed with responsibilities, and to also get in the right, loving mental space the day of the wedding...to be present. For our guests, they consistently commented on how wonderful and personal the ceremony was, and how Hannah "just seems like a really good person." Hannah gets it, was a total pro on every level, and a huge factor in making our special day memorable. Without any hesitation, we recommend Hannah and will consider her for any future ceremonies.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Ryan, I am so grateful for your generous and comprehensive review. It means a lot to me...personally and professionally. I am so glad I got to be part of celebrating your relationship and marriage!

Tamari · Married on 06/24/2016

Rev. Hannah Grace was amazing, very kind and humble. She was able to fit my husband and I in in short notice which was very nice she had everything we needed and was very flexible on what we wanted. We are renewing our vows next year to have our family and friends be part of our love.
    We welcome Rev. Hannah Grace to be part of that day as well!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Tamari, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a joy and honor to share in such an intimate and precious moment. I will definitely look forward to hearing from you when the time comes for the big ceremony! :)

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Hannah was a no-brainer for us. We instantly felt comfortable with her and trusted her with all aspects of our ceremony. She provides a lot of extras that make her well worth the money. She really gets to know you as a couple and makes the ceremony meaningful and fun for everyone. We didn't have to worry about the ceremony because we knew we were in good hands. And when it comes to weddings, taking more off your plate is better. She is lovely and well-spoken and we received so many comments from guests about how great she was. We loved Hannah and highly recommend her to anyone! The ceremony really is the most important part so it's worth investing in someone awesome!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for sharing such a lovely review. I'm glad to know I helped make one part of your wedding planning easier :) and that the ceremony was meaningful and fun for you...and your guests! I'm so happy you found me and chose to invest in such a memorable experience!

Kelly · event on 05/22/2016

My husband and I were raised Catholic but are not really connected to a church. We wanted to have a ceremony to celebrate our son but didn't know what our options were. I came across Hannah's page and was immediately excited to reach out to her and hear her options. After our first phone call, we knew that Hannah was the right choice. Although we could have had it as large as we wanted, our day was intimate with our siblings, parents, and grandparents at my in laws' home and it was beautiful. This was a first for all of us and everyone was very impressed and loved Hannah.. our son particularly! We will definitely be calling Hannah again when we have other children. Do not hesitate to contact Hannah!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kelly, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you found me and I was able to help you and Chris design a personal blessing ceremony for your sweet boy. It was such a joy, and an honor. Looking forward to hearing from you for No. 2! :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you so much for a beautiful ceremony from the heart! Our ceremony was personal, thoughtful, and emotional with the slightest bit of humor; exactly what we wanted! We received compliments all night about the wonderful job you did. THANK YOU!
    Love, Jeremy and Stephanie

Sent on 06/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Stephanie and Jeremy, I am so glad you found me...I had so much fun working together with you both to create such a beautiful and unique ceremony. Your day was so special - thanks for making me a part of it!

I would recommend Hannah. She is super friendly and awesome to work with. She is always flexible with our customized needs, we are very happy with our small ceremony.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so glad to know you're happy -- it was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony!

Ammara · Married on 05/14/2016

Hannah, you are AMAZING! We are forever grateful to you who married us and gave us the most unforgettable day of our lives..... ?

After our first chat with you, you put us at ease and we knew that you were the right person to marry us. You are a complete professional, yet a warm person whom we felt we could trust our most important day with.

We highly recommend all couples getting married to choose Hannah, she will not dissapoint!!!! ??????

Sent on 09/19/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Ammara, for sharing this review. I loved having the chance to work with you and appreciate your kind words of recommendation!

Aurora · Married on 05/11/2016

Work with Hannah Grace was so amazing. My husband and I decided to elope, but were very nervous. She was amazing and helped ease our nerves. Truly, she felt like family and was such a helpful guide. Totally organized and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her without a doubt. You will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 05/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for this review, Aurora! I'm really glad to know I helped make it a more relaxed experience. It was so special to share in your happiness!

Rev. Hannah did an absolutely amazing job on customizing our ceremony. Her execution of it was unbelievable. She showed real interest in our story during our conversations. Her warm energy makes her a very easy person to open up to. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an officiant you look no further than Rev. Hannah of Grace Ceremonies. People are still complimenting us on the ceremony. Thanks so much Rev. Hannah for everything and all the best!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review -- I'm so happy we had the chance to work together on your ceremony!

Hannah was absolutely a joy to work with. My fiance and myself found ourselves in a very stressful situation when our previous officiant quit less than 2 months before our wedding. Little did we know this would be such a blessing because it led us to Hannah. She is knowledgeable, supportive,and professional. The ceremony was so much more than we could have hoped for. We received SO many compliments on the ceremony, people thought we had known Hannah for years. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review, Becca! I'm so happy you and Brian found me. Your ceremony was a joy to create and I loved sharing your amazing day.

Renee · Married on 11/07/2015

If I could give Hannah 10 stars, I would. If you are looking for an officiant and you are lucky enough to have your date available to Hannah, book immediately! What she does is nothing short of extraordinary. The level of personal attention and detail to our ceremony took our breath away. So many of our guests commented on how touching our ceremony was because Hannah spoke about us and told our story. She crafted a ceremony that was so unique and personal to my husband and I. It was like time stopped during our ceremony. I am going to refer her to anyone and everyone I know getting married...so hurry up and book her before someone else does!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Renee, thank you so much for your review! I loved hearing that time stopped during your ceremony...that is everything I hope for. Congratulations and thank you again for choosing me as your officiant!