Grace Ceremonies Reviews

121 | Northampton, MA

121 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

Brianna · Married on 10/21/2017

I'M IN LOVE! Not only with my new husband, but with Hannah. She is amazing...so sweet, so professional, so helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking, she will make your day so special.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Aw, thank you, Bree! You and Sam filled my heart to bursting with your love and happiness. It was amazing to be a part of your day. <3
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Hannah to create our unified ceremony was by far one my favorite parts of the planning process. We were allowed a time to slow down and reflect on our love for each other, which was truly beautiful. Reading the first draft our our ceremony was beyond what we imagined it could ever be. The final product was simply beautiful and having Hannah there with us helped the nerves go away while we stood in front of our friends and family. The number one thing we heard while visiting with guests was how great the ceremony was and what a wonderful job Hannah did. Words can not express how true that it. We are so happy that we had Hannah be a part of our day and that she was able to create a ceremony so personal and loving. Thank you Hannah for an amazing ceremony and declaration of our love!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chelsea, thank you for this review! It makes my heart so happy to know it was such a special part of the wedding and that the ceremony brought you ease, spaciousness and meaningful connection. And, of course, I love hearing what your guests said, too! It was an honor to be part of your celebration.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Upon meeting Hannah, it became immediately apparent that the our wedding and of the significance my husband and I placed on our ceremony was a priority for her. She met with us and asked pointed questions to attain insight into our lives, our past, our future, as well as our reasons for choosing to get married which are sometimes difficult to put into words. Hannah was able to incorporate pieces of both myself and my husband into our truly beautiful ceremony. Her artfully crafted sermon is something I will carry with me always. Additionally, she provided us with guidance, on how to go about writing our vows, on how to align our thoughts moments before beginning our ceremony, and on everything related to this most special day of our lives. We are truly blessed to have found such a wonderful person to wed us. Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for sharing these thoughtful words! I am so glad you and Joe found me and that I was able to be part of celebrating your love on that most special day.

Anon · Married on 08/06/2017

Hannah did an amazing job creating a ceremony that was meaningful, personal and that incorporated both of our faith and cultural backgrounds. The ceremony was beautiful and graceful! We will hold our wedding day ceremony forever in our hearts! Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so grateful for this wonderful review and so happy to hear your glowing words about the ceremony. It was a pleasure to help create such a special day for you two!

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2017

What more could you ask for in a wedding officiant?! From our very first meeting, we were impressed with Hannah's calming demeanor and genuine interest in getting to know us and our story. Living an hour or so away, Hannah was also very accommodating when it came to our meetings (using face time or phone). Her attention to detail was evident in our ceremony; she perfectly described the evolution of our relationship! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how well put together the ceremony was. It was the perfect combination of serious and light-hearted; exactly what we were looking for! We would without a doubt recommend Hannah to anyone looking for a well thought out and personalized ceremony. You rock, Hannah!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you experienced everything I hope to offer my couples -- from a calming and engaged presence to a beautiful, perfectly tailored ceremony. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with you two and share in your happiness!

Jennifer · event on: 07/09/2017

Hannah was absolutely fantastic to work with for our son's blessing ceremony. She created a unique ceremony that perfectly represented the beliefs of our family and was even able to include our 3 year old son in the ceremony.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jenn, thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear your positive experience and that the ceremony felt like a perfect fit for your beliefs and family.

Raeanne · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you so much for an amazing day! You made our wedding special and touching for us and our family. We would recommend Hannah to anyone who needs an officiant. We will be contacting her in the future for family, friends and other special events! Thank you so much, you are wonderful!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Raeanne, thank you so much for sharing these kind words! I am so glad I had the chance to work with you and Tim, and of course I would adore the chance to be part of future family and friend ceremonies! :)

Maria · event on: 06/22/2017

Hannah was the officiant at our wedding and when we began planning our son's baby blessing we knew she had to be a part of the celebration. The ceremony Hannah crafted was simple, sweet, and profound. It was absolutely everything I was hoping for and more! She brought such Grace to the event. I will always be grateful for how she helped us honor our child and bless the beginning of his journey.

Working with Hannah was a delight. She asked thoughtful and poignant questions and had so many ideas for how to make our event special and unique while incorporating all the elements that were important to us.

I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Maria, thank you for taking the time to share such this review! I am so grateful to share in these milestones with you, your husband, son and family.
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

It was a great experience working with Hannah. We live in NYC so we never got to meet in person before the wedding. But we had several phone interviews and she managed to capture us perfectly and created the perfect ceremony for us. It was joyous, emotional and funny. My guests even commented on how great she was. I was running late, getting everything together was hectic and she managed to get everyone in place while I wasn't there and it was perfect. Thank you so much Hannah we couldn't have picked a better fit for our ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jen, thank you for taking the time to share this review! I was so happy to read your words and know that even without meeting, the ceremony captured you two perfectly. I'm so glad we had the chance to work together!

Elantha and Jon · Married on 06/16/2017

All the credit goes to Hannah for providing a level of intimacy and emotion to our ceremony that made it truly special for us. Even though we were planning our wedding from out of state, Hannah did an amazing job staying in touch with us regularly, more than helpfully guiding us through the process and always making herself available to give advice and provide feedback on the ideas we had for the ceremony. We can't thank her enough for setting the perfect tone for our special day.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Elantha and Jon, I am so grateful you shared this review! I loved hearing that the emotional and intimate tone for your special day was set by the ceremony. And I'm so glad to know working together felt easy, even from such a long distance! It was a pleasure.

Chantel · Married on 06/10/2017

We couldn't have found a better officiant than Grace Ceremonies. From our first phone call with Reverend Hannah Grace we knew that we picked the perfect person to make our ceremony as meaningful, personal, and memorable as we wanted it to be. We went with the "One of a Kind Ceremony Package" as we wanted to write our own vows. It was so much fun working on the questionnaires she sent and the first draft she sent us for our ceremony was spot on. She did a great job of bringing our story and personalities into the ceremony in a way that reflected our humor but also had the right seriousness and tone for the occasion. She also did an outstanding job of incorporating the memory of my father and our brothers who passed into the ceremony. We wanted to honor them without making the whole ceremony sad, and she wove in the remembrance in an elegant, respectful, and beautiful manner. Our guests cannot stop raving about how heartfelt our ceremony was and we have Hannah to thank for that. She has our highest recommendation! Thank you so much Hannah :)

Sent on 06/25/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Chantel, thank you for sharing this meaningful review! I am so happy to hear just how wonderful the ceremony was for you and your guests. Thank you for choosing me to be part of such a magical day!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We had SO many wonderful vendors, but none stood out as much as Hannah! The most important part of our wedding was making it personal and finding a way to make everyone feel the love not only between the two of us, but with all of them. Hannah listened to our story, our intention and our hopes and wove the most perfect ceremony anyone could have asked for. She was kind, calm and comforting. Our meetings with her, from day one, felt natural and the conversation flowed. She helped us in writing our vows, finding the perfect readings and pulled everything together with grace and eloquence. I would recommend her a 1000 times over to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Michelle, I so appreciate you taking the time to share such a fabulous review. It makes me very happy to read your words and to know what a wonderful experience you had working together. Thank you so much for choosing me to share in your happy day!

Amanda · event on: 06/04/2017

Rev. Grace is wonderful! She officiated our daughter's blessing ceremony and our entire family was completely blown away by the beauty of the ceremony. It was so much better than we had even imagined and she took what she'd gathered from our conversations and created a ceremony that was made to fit just for us. There was a happy, loving energy that everyone carried afterwards that lasted all day and it's a memory that we will cherish always. Rev. Grace is warm, intuitive, eloquent, and professional. We would highly recommend her. We are so glad to have found her!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and thanks for sharing such a wonderful affirmation of your experience working together. I feel truly lucky to have been a part of such a special day in your lives!

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Hannah was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and helpful when we were putting together our ceremony! We had an idea of what we wanted to do, but she helped work out all the details. And, since we've never done this before, she let us know about things we had never even thought of. My husband and I live on the South Shore, so being able to communicate through emails and over the phone was very important; she was very responsive with both. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful, and that was in larger part because of how she conducted it. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Jennifer! I was happy to see that working together long-distance felt easy for you two, and I'm so glad you appreciated the way I officiated your ceremony. It was an honor to share the day with you and Ben!

Jon · Married on 10/29/2016

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Hannah. From our first call with her, we knew she was just who we were looking for to officiate our ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and create a ceremony that captured who we are and what marriage means to us. Hannah gave us many options and suggestions to help us find just the right reading, vows, and ceremony components. Her warmth and kindness helped calm our nerves, and she made sure we knew exactly when and where we (and our wedding party) needed to be each step of the way. Our guests commented on what a lovely job she did, and we agree - we're so happy that she was a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review! I am so glad to have had the chance to get to know you two and to help create a meaningful and memorable wedding ceremony for you, and your family and friends.

David · Married on 10/01/2016

I want to say thanks for the effort and planning that you put into out ceremony. It couldn't have been any better and it exceeded all of my highest expectations. We have had everyone complimenting us for having the most personal and inclusive family oriented ceremony they have ever attended, and you made it happen!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so happy to receive this lovely review! I'm glad to hear the ceremony exceeded all your expectations and that you got so much wonderful feedback from your guests. It truly was a pleasure to help the two of you and your family and friends have such a special, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

Hannah at Grace Ceremonies is so easy to work with and very caring. We did a personalized ceremony which meant she had to interview us on our relationship, which was actually fun! She kept us on track with the ceremony details, she gave us useful advice, and reassured us on our wedding day. Our wedding guests also loved the ceremony she prepared! We would definitely recommend Grace Ceremonies!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for sharing this thoughtful review. I'm so glad you had fun -- I did, too! -- and I'm very happy to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the ceremony we created together.

Alison · Married on 09/30/2016

Hannah officiated our ceremony this September. We appreciated that she took the time to get to know us and customized a brief ceremony with us. Her calming presence really helped us to stay calm and present on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review! I was glad to know I was part of helping you feel more calm and present on your wedding day. It was a pleasure to work together!

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't say enough about how thankful we are for our beautiful ceremony with Hannah Grace. During our reception, all of our family and friends were commenting on how touched they were by our ceremony. Multiple people asked "Is she a friend of yours?" because it was so personally tailored to us. Hannah had taken the time to ask thoughtful questions about our wishes for our wedding, and our relationship together. She was really a huge support in keeping us present and grounded since the time inevitably flew by that day! We are thrilled to recommend Hannah for her professionalism, general loveliness, and for making our ceremony everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Allison, for sharing this fabulous review! I loved sharing in your happiness and getting to be part of such a special celebration. I'm so glad to hear you and your guests were so happy with the ceremony!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/23/2016

From the moment we first spoke to Hannah we knew she would be the perfect officiant for our intimate September wedding. She was kind, attentive, flexible and genuine in her compassion and dedication to making our wedding day a truly unique and memorable experience. We especially loved her attention to detail and the formulation of a special, personalized ceremony. We feel as though she perfectly captured the essence of our love for one another- and for that we could not be more grateful! Our guests were quite clear in letting us know that the ceremony was one of their favorite parts of our wedding- it certainly was for us!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Jackie, I am so grateful for this wonderful review, and so delighted to hear how much you and your guests loved the ceremony! Working together was a pleasure from our first talk to the big day. Congratulations and thank you for choosing me to share your love story!

Sonya · Married on 09/04/2016

Hannah did such an amazing job with our ceremony, it was so personalized that people thought we knew Hannah for years. She created such a beautiful ceremony that everyone was talking about it afterwards. I can't say enough good things about her and just how blown away I was by how amazing she was!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review, Sonya! You two have an amazing love story and it was an honor and joy to share it with you and your guests. I'm so glad you chose me as your officiant!

kamila · Married on 09/03/2016

Reverend Hannah @ Grace Ceremonies is one of the most professional and kind wedding officiants we have come across. She worked with us for weeks trying to make sure the words, readings and the ceremony in general, reflected perfectly who we are, where we come from, where our families come from, and what is important to us as a couple. We highly recommend her. Our family and friends loved the ceremony and it was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding, if not the most memorable.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad to hear how memorable and special it was, and that your families were so happy, too. It was a pleasure to share in your day.

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

We honestly can't thank you enough for the amazing work you did to make our ceremony so special. As I expected, we received so many compliments about it and how personalized and well put together it was. Your advice and reflective words right before the ceremony was so helpful to remember to be present amidst all of the chaos that surrounds the wedding day. We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out and should any of our friends need a minister in the future we will gladly refer them to you!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Sarah, I'm so happy to read your words...not only about the ceremony itself but about how I was able to help you two be more present with each other. I could feel your love and connection so strongly and it was an honor to share in it!

Samantha · Married on 07/26/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Hannah. We would recommend her a million times over. We both knew that we wanted to write our own vows and Hannah was very helpful with this. She gave us samples to read over and even proof read the rough draft of my vows when she was away on vacation!! She also gave us useful tips the day before the wedding that helped us to remain calm and present. Several people commented after the ceremony that it was very special and moving. She was great!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Samantha, thank you for taking the time to share your review. I'm really glad I was able to help you two share your own vows and be more present during the ceremony...and also delighted to hear the compliments from your guests! Thanks so much for choosing me.

Andi · Married on 07/17/2016

Wow. Use Grace Ceremonies. We're glad we did for our wedding. From start to finish you could tell Hannah was invested and made the process deeply meaningful for us. The day of she was able to calm our nerves and give sage advice, as well. The ceremony beautifully written and delivered. People laughed, cried, clapped, cheered, and smiled. It was more than we could have hoped for. Everyone was saying it was the best ceremony they had ever been to- and we agree! We considered having a friend do the ceremony but we are so happy we went with someone who had the experience to make it meaningful and beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Andi, thank you very much for taking the time to write this. I am so, so happy you loved the ceremony, and of course it made me smile to hear your guests' comments. :) Thanks for choosing me to share in your amazing celebration.