Gowns of Grace Reviews

481 | Dallas, TX

481 Reviews for Gowns of Grace

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Gowns of Glamour is a wonderful store. Just the right size to give many wonderful choices without overwhelming. Nancy and her assistant who helped me were awesome, helping me in and out of dresses and ensuring I found a great dress. Both dressing rooms are spacious. My dress was actually a sample. Nancy gave me a great deal on it and threw in a free cleaning.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/23/2017

I actually almost walked out with a completely different dress! Nancy suggested I try on one more. So I did and fell in love with it. Can't believe I almost didn't get my dream dress!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Rande · Married on 09/23/2017

Nancy was so helpful throughout the entire dress process - from finding the dress all the way through alternations. We made a many alternations (tapering sleeves, removing the back, among others) to the dress I purchased from them. She is very knowledgeable seamstress and makes alterations the right way. She truly understands how a dress is suppose to fit. Nancy was meticulous in every alteration detail to give me the wedding dress I have always wanted. It turned out beautifully! Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Nancy and her team are amazing. They quickly helped me find the absolute perfect dress and handled all the alterations quickly and affordably. I would recommend Gowns of Grace to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Dee · Married on 09/16/2017

START and STOP your search at Gowns of Grace! This was the third stop on my search for a wedding gown and boy did they take care of me. Nancy is absolutely wonderful! She listened to what I said I wanted and pulled several dresses for me to try on,,,I picked my dress on the first trip and what a relief. Throughout the whole process from start to finish the personal service and attention to detail was just wonderful. Gowns of Grace was a true blessing to me in my search. The name is perfect for the boutique and Nancy is just as graceful! Thanks again Nancy I will be sharing pictures very soon of my big day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Dee!!!

Maritza · Married on 09/15/2017

I absolutely loved working with the girls at Gown and Grace. They truly went above and beyond to make my wedding dress shopping experience unforgettable.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/09/2017

I LOVED GOWNS OF GRACE!! My associate was so sweet and helpful and did not make me feel bad about choosing a million dresses to try on! She was honest and so kind. My dress came in 1 WEEK!! Could not believe it!! Whoever said you can't get your dress for a short engagement was wrong! They made it happen! I recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

I only knew that I wanted a vintage dress. When my mother-in-law offered hers, I knew I wanted to do everything I could to to re-design it and make it work. I found Gowns of Grace online and after seeing a review of a respected business acquaintance, I was assured that reaching out to Gowns of Grace would be a good move. Not only did Nancy and her associates take the very best care of me, they also did the same for a few of my bridesmaids. Every visit to see the progress of the re-design was amazing! NANCY IS AMAZING at what she does!! I can't express what it meant to me to be able to wear the same gown that my Late Father-In-Law got to see walking down the aisle! And the end result of my dress was more than I could have imagined! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU NANCY!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely loved my dress!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely loved my dress!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Marie · Married on 09/03/2017

I sincerely enjoyed my experience with Gowns of Grace in Dallas. I made an appointment for my mom, sister, and me. The GoG team welcomed us into their store, pulled gowns for me in both the styles I requested and in styles they thought would flatter my body type, and I found my dress on the fourth try! And, no surprise: it's a ballgown - something I would never have picked for myself but looked fabulous on! This is a no pressure make-a-great-choice kind of place and I am truly in love with my dress. Additionally, I'm an out-of-town bride planning a wedding in still a third state. GoG agreed to have me come back and do all of my alterations over a single weekend and send the dress home with me on the plane. They did that - and, in fact, it wasn't much work because the dress they ordered for me fit almost perfectly from the start. Great experience all around! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Maria · Married on 09/03/2017

My experience at Gowns of Grace from beginning to end was fantastic. As soon as my appointment began, I felt extremely comfortable with my sales assistant and the boutique. It was very clean and had a plethora of dresses. With one quick call, I was able to identify the dress that I was most interested after perusing their website. They carry "regular women" sizes which made the trying on experience actually enjoyable. Their attention to detail during alterations ensured that my dress fit exactly like it was supposed to the day of. Finally, Nancy suggested that I buy a mini fan for our September wedding in Texas, best suggestion of the wedding!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Katie · Married on 08/23/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Grounds of grace. I was expecting it to be a hassle but Nancy had me looking and feeling amazing in my wedding dress in a blink of an eye! Love their dresses also!!! This is the place to go when planning for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Cyndi · Married on 08/19/2017

Nancy and Natalie at Gowns of Grace are fantastic! From the moment I walked in to try on, I felt very welcomed. Unlike other places that felt overcrowded with brides trying on, the experience was very low key and laid back. I'm a very non-traditional bride and never thought I would get married, and so had no vision in mind. The stylist was very patient with me as I speculated through what I thought I'd like and what I didn't like and made some great recommendations. She also selected a dress a bit outside my expected likes that turned out to be the one!

As I was finalizing my decision, I found myself between a few dresses at Gowns of Grace and one from a store I tried on at in Houston. I called them knowing they carried the designer and asked if they carried the dress. They informed me they didn't, but were kind enough to request a sample of it for me to try on. Being able to try the dresses on all at once was a great relief and really helped me settle in my decision.

In house alterations were also a great plus. It was a super convenient process, and I was very satisfied with the results. I was amazed at how much more I loved it after it fit me properly! Thank you so much Nancy and Natalie for making a very intimidating and stressful process as easy as possible!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Selah · Married on 08/13/2017

Nancy was amazing! She actually picked out my dress. I saw it on the hanger and was going to pass it by but after giving her my vision, she went back to that dress and had me try it on. I said yes immediately! I did my alterations at Gowns of Grace and my jewelry was purchased there as well. I also recommended a friend and she said yes to her gorgeous dress at Gowns of Grace too. I never felt rushed, there was room for my family/friends who came with me and it wasn't chaotic like some bridal shops can be. Always a clean and well organized establishment. Thank you again to Nancy and all of the ladies at Gowns of Grace.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jill · Married on 08/12/2017

Buying my gown at Gowns of Grace was a great experience! Nancy did a wonderful job with alterations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tara · Married on 07/30/2017

Nancy knows what she is doing and is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Gowns of Grace helped me transform my mother's wedding dress into a great dress for me to wear to my rehearsal dinner. They did an amazing job.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Susan · Married on 07/15/2017

Nancy and Natalie were a pleasure to work with!!! They altered my wedding gown for my daughter to wear to her Rehearsal Dinner. They have great ideas and the dress looks beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

They were so amazing. This was this only place that I looked for and found my dream dress! They made everything so easy and stress free for me!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Christina!!!

Kathy · Married on 07/01/2017

I did the right thing when I picked my wedding gown, I looked very beautiful and had a wonderful day.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

I live south of Shreveport in Stonewall Louisiana. After visiting every single wedding dress store in the Shreveport/Bossier City area and not finding anything close to my vision, I booked four appointments in the Dallas Tx area. After visiting the four originally intended stores in Dallas STILL FINDING NOTHING- my entourage googled up other stores in Dallas area for us to hopefully be able to just walk in and try on dresses (haha you realize how funny that is because you NEED an appointment) but anyway Gowns of Grace was the first spontaneous stop! Seeing that I didn't have an appointment and the shop was already booked for the day (it was a Saturday) the fact that they were soo kind soo understanding and soo concerned with helping me have a good experience and still believed I could find a dress, being the difficult picky bride that I was-with the worn down defeated mood I was in- WAS SO AWESOME. They had crazy amazing quality and diversity to choose from!!! My mom, my sister, my bridesmaid were all allowed to pull options for me (the stylist listened to my explanation of my vision and pulled options as well). After gathering a load of gowns I FINALLY had a bridal moment and found the PERFECT gown here at GOWNS OF GRACE!!! Go figure the gown I ended up crying happy tears for was a gown that the stylist pulled for me that at first look in the dressing room I didn't even want to try on!! I love my dress I love this store and these people! I ended up doing my alterations in house and Mrs. Nancy is crazy talented! My dress fits like a glove! I had several fittings and all went very smooth. During the process I also ended up ordering my veil through Gowns of Grace! Which came in before the next fitting- so quick! On top of the miracle of finding that perfect gown here, and then finding the perfect veil, I even got my jewelry from this little FABULOUS store! I could not give this place any higher praise! I recommend it a hundred time!!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hallie · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved my dress from Gowns of Grace - it was unique and special and I got so many compliments on it! It was a great value and Nancy's custom alterations made it "mine" in every way! Nancy also made a beautiful dress for my mom (who was walking me down the aisle).

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely loved my experience at Gowns of Grace! The ladies were so patient with me and took the time to listen to what I actually wanted with my dress. The best part of all was the miracle Nancy performed altering my dress. When it came in, it was VERY snug. Within weeks, she had me looking amazing. I highly, highly recommend this bridal boutique!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I had an amazing experience at Gowns of Grace. The value and selection are truly outstanding. Nothing in the store is over $3000, which makes shopping that much more enjoyable when it's all within your budget. I have nothing bad to say of my experience - THEY ROCK!!

Sent on 06/19/2017