Gowns of Grace Reviews

481 | Dallas, TX

481 Reviews for Gowns of Grace

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

Great selection of dresses, beautifully made.

Sent on 12/05/2017

alexandra · Married on 04/04/2018

Took my wedding dress to Gowns of Grace to be altered. They did a fantastic job in a timely manner. Will suggest this place to my friends when they get married and need alterations.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2018

They are amazing and so helpful. Nancy is wonderful with alterations and everything came out PERFECT. Don't let the few bad reviews turn you away from this place. You get such outstanding personal service like no other place that I have been to. They are so professional, helpful, and so kind. Thank you "Gowns of Grace" for your exceptional service.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Tara · Married on 03/10/2018

I don't know what I would have done without the help of the staff here. They saved my wedding dress and did it 5 days before my wedding. I couldn't have found better work anywhere. I recommend Gowns of Grace to anyone wanting to make sure they have a wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Thank you Tara!

Tanya · Married on 02/25/2018

omg! I cannot express my gratitude. Nancy and her staff was amazing. I would recommend her a 1,000 times over. She felt like family.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya! And, thank you for sharing your beautiful picture!

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Gowns of Grace was a wonderful experience for me! They were so caring and genuine and made sure I was truly satisfied with my dress.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Juls · Married on 01/20/2018

Amazing! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

The ladies at Gowns of Grace are simply outstanding! This was the only bridal shop I visited that cared for alterations on site. This is a huge differentiator when you get down to understanding what alterations you might need to make and/or if you have some changes you'd like to make. We had an issue with the first dress that was shipped and Nancy jumped in to correct the issue quickly to get us back on track. Nancy helped make my vision a reality and I just couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Chasity · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing!!! From my first consultation to my very last fitting! I remember trying on about 15 dresses, loving them all, and crying when I found MY DRESS!! I thought it would be hard to find dresses in a size 12, and thought all of them would be a size 2, but they had to actually clip most of the dresses on me!!!! I loved my time with this boutique. They have the most unique and most beautiful dresses. Every fitting was great too, especially since I got to put my dress on again and again! Definitely come to Gowns of Grace, you will fall in love with your dress here!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Thank you Chasity!

Jasmine · Married on 11/18/2017

The ladies at Gowns of Grace go above and beyond to truly make sure that the most important part of the bride's day is extremely easy and beautiful! This was a stress free process and by far the easiest part of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Thank you!!!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

The team at Gowns of Grace was wonderful! Our sales person was fantastic at picking out dresses that I loved and the alterations were perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Billie Rae · Married on 11/17/2017

I loved working with the ladies here at Gowns of Grace Bridal Boutique. They were, by far, the most pleasing group of people to work with out of all the boutiques that we went to. They went out of their way to make sure that I got the best experience and I sure did! I am from the Lubbock area and they did so well working around my schedule for all my fittings. They had gorgeous gowns too! I highly recommend them for all brides!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • User7220823 · 2+ years ago

Found a great engagement dress here! The ladies were so helpful and moajority of the gowns are super reasonable. I had thjust best experience and would recommended this bridal boutique to anyone in the area!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thank you!!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

I found the dress of my dreams at Gowns of Grace. I went to so many different stores and tried on a ton of dresses with a picture in my mind of what my dress would look like. I saw a dress I loved online, and no other store in the Dallas area carried it except Gowns of Grace. I rushed to go try it on, and they had even pulled some other dresses that had a similar look. Needless to say, I said yes that day! The store itself is super cute too, and they have so many beautiful options. I should have started with Gowns of Grace, and I highly encourage all other brides to do so as well!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thank you so much!!

Brittani · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Gowns of Grace! They were so welcoming and accommodating from the second we walked in the door. After trying on dresses the weekend before at a different boutique I was so discouraged and was not as excited about finding a dress anymore. I explained to Natalie what I was looking for and she helped me find my dream dress and made the whole process so fun and easy! I especially loved that they had a room big enough to fit all of my family and bridesmaids so they could be there with me. Great experience and I will definitely recommend everyone I know to go to Gowns of Grace!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much Brittani!

Kourtney · Married on 10/21/2017

I looked at 4 others places and multiple dresses before coming here. I found my dream dress and had that fairy tale ugly cry moment. It was great!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

I am extremely happy with Gowns of Grace! They were so helpful, had a huge selection, and helped me get the wedding dress of my dreams! My 2 sisters also got their dresses there and we were all extremely happy with the service and the product! I have also sent several people there to get their dresses and they were always happy with the results! I cannot day enough good things about Gowns of Grace! Thank you for helping me get my dream dress! I also got my hair piece from them as well and I got tons of compliments on it! Love this store!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Breanna · Married on 10/20/2017

Gowns of Grace botique was amazing they have a beautiful and vast selection of gowns. They were very flexible with my schedule I work nights and they made it easy for me to come in for my fittings. They also did my alterations quickly. Overall if you are in Dallas/ ft worth area gowns of grace is the place to get your wedding dress.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Erin · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't begin to express my happiness with Gowns of Grace, especially with Natalie and Nancy; if they were the first boutique I shopped at they would've been the last. They are more than accommodating and actually listen to what you want. I would recommend Gowns of Grace to every bride.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Erin · Married on 10/15/2017

Natalie is amazing. She makes you feel right at home and you don't feel rushed. I've said it before but if Gowns of Grace was my first bridal appointment it would've been my last; best boutique in Dallas

Sent on 09/19/2017

JANAE · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely enjoyed my experience at Gowns of Grace! The ladies were very nice and knowledgeable about what my needs were and were willing to answer all my questions! Will definitely recommend to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Thank you!!

Kayla · Married on 10/14/2017

I came to gowns of grace after trying on several dresses elsewhere. They took my needs and wants and found me the perfect dress. I can't wait for my wedding day now!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy and her daughter were such a pleasure to work with. Always flexible and willing to accommodate me. I highly recommend them. I bought my wedding dress, flower girl dress, and accessories from
    Gowns Of Grace. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thanks Erica!! We can’t wait to see your pictures!!

Denise · Married on 10/07/2017

I’m so glad that I just happen to run across “Gowns of Grace” I absolutely LOVE this boutique!!! Nancy & staff are the best!!!
    Denise Moffitt

Sent on 10/23/2017

Thank you Denise!

Nancy was so gracious and willing to work with me to find a dress in my budget! Great experience!

Sent on 03/22/2017