Gould Barn Reviews

3 | Topsfield, MA

3 Reviews for Gould Barn

Valerie · Married on 10/24/2015

We used the Gould Barn for our wedding reception with 65 guests and it was wonderful. I did a lot of the planning for decor ahead of time (table centerpieces, hanging string lights, paper lanterns) and with the help of some friends and family, the barn looked gorgeous for the reception. The tables were able to be arranged in such a way that there was even a good amount of room for dancing! (all of the chairs and tables were provided by the barn, included in the rental price)

Working the Amy was also a great experience and was easy to approach with any questions I had. It was the perfect venue for an intimate, more casual wedding, and we are so glad to have had this venue for our wedding reception!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • ToBeMrsChesley

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2014

The barn is absolutely beautiful and I am so glad we decided to have our wedding there. The only real complaint I have is that the woman who was at the event "supervising" was moderately invasive and I would have preferred to have her more in the back ground and not seen. Over all I was happy with the venue.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Bonnie · Married on 07/24/2010

3.5
      3.5

Our rehearsal dinner venue. Very inexpensive for a lovely and unique venue owned by the Topsfield Historical Society. A really nice kick-off to a special weekend. Using Vinwood as the vendor here worked very smoothly. We had a barbque with hamburgers and fresh corn on the cob and sundae bar for dessert. Also they have audio system there so speakers could be heard.

Sent on 08/14/2010