Gordon Biersch Brewery (Las Vegas) Reviews

18 | Las Vegas, NV

18 Reviews for Gordon Biersch Brewery (Las Vegas)

18 Gordon Biersch Brewery (Las Vegas) Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/12/2017

Just had our wedding reception dinner at Gordon Biersch on October 12th/2017. Everything was perfect! The two young ladies hosting our group were phenomenal! Always smiling, professional and prompt in their service. The food far exceeded our expectations! The menu offered a perfect selection of entrees to meet the needs of all members in our group. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a casual, relaxed setting to enjoy their private dining experience. The area just before entering onto the patio (not in the private dining room) is also really beautiful! I wouldn't have minded dining there as it offered a beautiful setting. Overall, more than pleased with our choice of reception venue!

Sean · Married on 06/27/2015

The facility and staff were excellent and made us a memorable Wedding Reception

Chris · Married on 10/04/2014

Selected the brewery for a wedding reception dinner. From the moment our bus arrived till the moment we departed, not a second passed where anyone in the party was unimpressed. Excellent in every aspect. This recommendation does not even due justice to the quality of the staff, food, service, or price. EXCELLENT

Louise · Married on 09/10/2014

We had a wonderful meal and great service, the food was excellent, the unlimited alcohol package was great value for money. Staff were very attentive. Nicole was wonderful and very helpful. We were extremely satisfied with everything and would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a wedding reception. Thanks Gordon Biersch (and Nicole!)

Cindy · Married on 07/10/2014

Nicole was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. The food was EXCELLENT and everyone loved the venue. Service was top notch. All in all it was a great rehearsal dinner!

We had our rehearsal dinner at this location and we had an amazing time. The staff was flexible and offered many different options for services. We had a large room with excellent service. The prices were very reasonable when compared to comparable options. I would highly recommend this location for your event!

Michael · Married on 02/19/2014

I needed a venue to get all my guest together for my budget friendly Vegas wedding reception meal. GB was very accommodating, professional and flexible with us. Entrees were good starters were GREAT.

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2011

I cannot express how pleased I was with Gordon Biersch. The staff was friendly and helpful. Planning an out of town wedding and reception was very stressful for me, Having never been to GB, I was so nervous about how things would turn out. I stayed in contact with the manager for the months before the wedding, and she was very determined to make this event enjoyable. Our event was on a Sunday, the same time that they have a Jazz band playing. They made sure we were in a quiet, private room away from the noise. They were also VERY flexible with some of my guests who had strict food restrictions, making sure everyone had delicious food. My groom was so happy with the food selections. Every dish was Amazing. Delicious!

My only complaint is that my husband said that every time he had to call the place for me, he always thought the people he talked to were very rude and short with him. This stressed him out alot, worrying him that it would be a reflection of their service. Luckily, it was not.

Phil · Married on 06/19/2014

The staff and food at this restaurant are so good that helped us geting a bus for are guests which was a big help

Arthur · Married on 05/03/2014

We made our wedding dinner at Gordon Biersch Brewery. Nicole helped us with the reservation for 50 people. Negociation clear and easy.

The day before, we stop by to pre pay. On the day at the event, every thing was more then ready, food was great and beer was just cold as we needed. No-stop, and a final round as we waited for the cab. Service was great, just perfect.

We were looking for something with a modest price range, the staff was attentive and everything was prepared correctly and they were flexible to our needs.

Dianna · Married on 02/12/2017

We booked a private room for an informal reception for our small wedding (36 people, including bride and groom). While the booking process was a bit distant, our coordinator was very effective at pulling together all the details needed to make the dinner run smoothly. The food was delicious, the staff on the day of were very friendly, and we were able to duck into the room slightly early to set up. When we went slightly over the three hours we'd booked, the staff weren't at all rude about it either, they simply worked on speedily cleaning up in the background as we had our final hugs with our guests. There was also plenty of parking for guests. A solid choice for an informal, small reception.

David · Married on 10/11/2014

I held my Wedding Reception at GB. The manager Nicole is one of the most professional and prompt people I have ever worked with. Anyone who has ever coordinated a wedding on their own knows that it can be a very stressful time especially when you do not get your questions clearly answered. Nicole answered every single one of my questions promptly and directly. Every correspondence was straight to the point and professional. The staff was polite and information/service requests were quickly spread throughout the wait staff. I did not have to repeat myself at all or make multiple requests. I would highly recommend GB as a venue.

Jacquelene · Married on 09/27/2014

3.5

We wanted a very low key and casual reception, just dessert and a few drinks so we could talk to our out of town guests. Our first date was at a gordon biersch so it was just neat to start our marriage there

Tamara · Married on 04/05/2014

3.0

After having my wedding reception at Gordon Biersch the only thing I would change is our menu. The sit down dinner of chicken with side dishes was very bland compared to the sandwhich and fries that I normally order when I come for lunch. Do yourself a favor and stick to the brewery food that they are known for such as garlic fries. The staff however, was attentive and top notch from beginning to end and the venue is fun!

Tamara · Married on 04/05/2014

Tracie · Married on 07/23/2011

3.8
      2.0

The food here was so good. My chapel booked this resturant for us after our wedding and I'm so glad they did. The steak was moist and tender even my dad said he didn't need steak sauce on it. And he puts A-1 on all his steaks. The resturant it self was really nice the private room they gave us was set up so nicely. The only complaint I had is we had two extra people we didn't pay for upfront and the wait staff asked for payment while my husband and I were greeting our guest at their table.

Joe · Married on 06/01/2017

0.5

Want to meet the worst bartenders in Vegas, that's your place to go. Unless you are lucky to meet Mathew (the only real Bartender they have) you will either end up with "Mr&Mr No Personality". Good luck getting a "Hi, how are you doing?" out of those guys usually a monotony "What get I get you?" is it , before they keep chatting with their co-workers. Or you will end up with some arrogant "ladies" who seem to always having a bad attitude...just rude. Worst staff behind a bar I've seen.