35 Reviews for Gordon Biersch Atlanta

Private Events (1)
Custom (1)
Private Events (1)
28 Gordon Biersch Atlanta Reviews

The Staff here at Gordon Biersch went over and above to insure our rehearsal dinner was a success. The sound for the video montage wasn't working, so Canika Boyer ran to Marshall's to purchase a speaker so the music could be heard!!!! Chris Ernst, along with his team, Ryan, Rebekah, Chyenne, Bret and Carlos were wonderful to work with and the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!! A wonderful place to have an event!!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have asked for a better rehearsal dinner October 7th at Gordon Biersch Atlanta Midtown, the night prior to our son's wedding!  The upstairs was beautifully decorated for Fall, and the food was plentiful and delicious, both during the cocktail hour and during the dinner buffet. The pizzas and legendary garlic fries during the cocktail hour, and the sautéed green beans/brussels sprouts/yellow squash, and the bourbon glazed mahi during dinner, were especially popular. However, everything was delicious! There was so much left over that many people took some back to their hotels to eat later.

Both our bartender and our server were perfect!  They kept the food and liquor flowing seamlessly throughout the evening.  We received many compliments on both the venue and the food/drink from our guests during the event.  People were amazed at the variety and quantity of food offerings. The bar offerings, with its many seasonal craft beers on tap, as well as wines and top quality shelf liquors, were appreciated by all.

Chris Ernest, the event manager, was extremely easy to work with, and we appreciated all he did to make our rehearsal dinner a wonderful occasion. He never failed to answer promptly any and all questions I asked prior to the event.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My event was a Bridal Shower, and Chris Ernest and Canika Boyer worked with me and all my questions, concerns, changes until the day before my event. My only disappointment was that Chris or Canika was not there on the actual day, but the staff was excellent! They were MORE than accommodating and the Bride was beyond amazed. The food was excellent. We had a mixed crowd of women and everyone of them had a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Private Room, Private Events

We hosted our rehearsal dinner here the night before our wedding. The staff was amazing and professional (especially the bartender). The food was outstanding! We were in the midtown location in a private room upstairs. It was beautiful! They even put a picture of my husband and I on our menu! I would recommend this restaurant for any private event.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Private Room, Custom, Catering/Bar, Indoor

Had my wedding rehearsal dinner at the Buckhead location in the private room. Service was excellent and the private event staff was super easy to work with. They surprised us with a custom menu with a photo from our engagement which was a very nice touch!

Profile Picture User6515149, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chris was very helpful. I liked the on line confirmation tool.

Profile Picture Dot, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

All in attendance had a wonderful time and the food was great.

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have been more pleased with our decision to have our rehearsal dinner at Gordon Biersch. The entire process from contracting, planning, and tasting to the event itself was superb. Chris and Stephanie were great to work with, very flexible and full of suggestions. Our guests loved having the entire upstairs with room for cocktail hour and private dining. The food was delicious and Gordon Biersch allowed our guests more choices of entrees than any of the other venues we considered. Stephanie even set up a video for us to show later in the evening. Great place and highly recommend it!

Profile Picture User5434257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Nice venue, great attentive service. Food was awesome .

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Can't enough good things about the venue at Gordon Biersch. Stephanie was so helpful and flexible in the planning, and the staff during the event were very professional and responsive to our guests. We had 60+ people so we reserved the entire back area. Plenty of room for people to visit , relax and play pool. The food was very good, and plentiful. They all made the event worry free and very enjoyable. I would do another at this venue in an instant.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment I contacted the Gordon Biersch staff all aspects of the event were handled. We were given many choices to make sure the event was exactly as we wanted and would fit within our budget. For the night of the event the staff was very attentive to every need. We received an endless stream of compliments from all of our guests (70) about the Gordon Biersch restaurant, the food and the staff! Thank you!

Profile Picture William, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an amazing experience with Gordon Biersch for our rehearsal dinner. We chose it due to close proximity and walking distance to the Loews hotel where our guests were staying and couldn't have been happier. Chris Ernest was great to work with and walked us through everything step by step. We had 55 guests and were very comfortable in the large gathering space. Despite it being a Friday night we didn't have any problems with noise. Our guests loved the casual atmosphere with the pool tables. We did a buffet dinner with appetizers and dessert, and open beer and wine for 2 hours. Very reasonable price and we received a lot of compliments on the food. We were able to gather all of our guests in the large room to watch our DVD slide show. I'd highly recommend Gordon Biersch!!

Profile Picture User1192340, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our rehearsal dinner at this venue. We could not have had a better experience. From the get go, the staff was extremely responsive and professional. They went above and beyond to make the occasion special and memorable. They were flexible with our menu choices. Gordon Biersch offers a great value for money. The overall event looked and felt a whole lot more expensive than what was actually spent. We highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to celebrating their special day in midtown at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Mayuri, 3/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Staff and facility was excellent

Profile Picture User4820008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The rehearsal dinner for our son Dillon and Lauren's wedding went off with out a hitch. The food and drinks were great, and everyone had a wonderful time. The G & B staff was professional and courteous.

Profile Picture User4750939, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I PICKED THE PERFECT PLACE FOR MY SON'S REHEARSAL DINNER ! I HOPE MANY OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO THE SAME !
THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHING I WANTED TO DO. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ! THEY ALLOWED ME TO BRING IN ALL MY CANDLES, FLOWERS AND BALLOONS, AND I WAS EVEN ABLE TO HAVE THE LIGHTING EXACTLY AS I WANTED IT AS WELL.
IT WAS A PERFECT EVENING !!
ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HOST A SPECIAL EVENT ... GORDON BIERSCH IS the PLACE TO DO IT !!! YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY YOU CHOSE THEM !!! I COULD not HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED !!!!!!!
.....Cindi Jacoby

Profile Picture Cindi, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were so impressed with the personnel at Gordon Biersch. Stephanie Lomanto was excellent to work with as she guided me through all of the decisions. She made our rehearsal dinner fabulous! The staff was very accommodating and very nice! The food and service were excellent! I was able to bring in my own decorations and the staff even helped me personalize the event. I would recommend Gordon Biersch to anyone! Thanks to all the staff for making our rehearsal dinner a beautiful and memorable event!

Profile Picture Kay, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful service and great food. The staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed way after the party was over to keep celebrating. I recommend this to anyone looking for value, great food, and flexibility.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

You guys provided awesome service for our rehearsal dinner! Thank you for the affordable, customized menu for our guests! ???

Profile Picture Yormica, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had some young kids that were being brats because they were brats. The staff brought them out kids meals early so everyone could relax and have a good time. That illustrates how accommodating and flexible they are. The room was great, with a tv and sound system hooked up to it to play video. They also reserve the pool tables for you and your guests. They do all this at a price that's very reasonable, especially when comparing it to other local restaurants/venues.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding rehearsal dinner at Gordon Biersch and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! They had an extensive menu to choose from and provided a complimentary tasting a few weeks before the event. We had a large crowd of approximately 5o people and we all enjoyed the private room and pool tables that were reserved for us. We had a wonderful evening and I would highly recommend anyone to trust Gordon Biersch with their special event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you to Gordon Biersch for hosting our "Night Before" party, where we welcomed family and friends to our wedding weekend, at the Atlanta Buckhead location. The loft was very spacious, which gave our guests of ~75 sufficiency room to mingle and relax, and play games. Although the space was open and overlooking the main dining room of the restaurant, it was still felt private and intimate. Finally, the event planners were very accommodating, allowing us to customize and create the perfect menu. All of our guest were from out of state, and Gordon Biersch set the "WOW" for the weekend.

Profile Picture Cimona, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

A big thank you to the team at Gordon Biersch for supporting our wonderful celebration. It was exactly what we had hoped - a fun, relaxing time where folks could mingle and get to know each other. Our son and new daughter were so very happy and you'all delivered as promised!

EVERYTHING - and I stress everything was easy, straightforward, welcoming, and executed to perfection!

We recall meeting with Chris early in our selection process as he came in on his day off since we were traveling from out of town. His suggestions then and subsequently all along the planning process were spot on and greatly appreciated. In addition, the flexibility and care in dealing with food allergies and a fluctuating head-count were amazing and all of the costs/charges were exactly as you represented.

We also cannot say enough good things about our three servers on Friday. The were attentive, friendly, and the evening was a complete success as a result of their efforts. Many of our family and friends have let us know that they had a great time, thought the food was delicious, and what a marvelous idea GB was for a rehearsal dinner.

Profile Picture User4747697, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Overall Gordon Biersch (Buckhead location) was fantastic. They were able to accommodate my party of approximately 25 people. Everything went smoothly, they were able to place my entire group in a private room and our servers were great! The food selection was awesome and the price was very reasonable. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture User4746006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Gordon Biersch staff were so wonderful and accomodating. Our family had the most wonderful time at the rehearsal dinner and we would gladly recommend this event space to anyone looking for a casual, fun atmosphere.

Profile Picture User4747585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review