Gopher Hills Golf Course Reviews

Gopher Hills Golf Course 2
Gopher Hills Golf Course 3

Amber · Married on 06/08/2019

Gopher Hills Golf Course

Gopher Hills Golf course was an amazing place to have both my husband and I’s wedding. It is an affordable and beautiful place where the service was wonderful and they allowed me to have a perfect day without having to worry about anything! I would definitely recommend this place for weddings and any other gatherings or parties that you will have.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Simons · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience

Had our daughters wedding ceremony and reception at gopher hills, they were easy to work with and the whole staff was very accommodating. They went above and beyond to make the day very special. The food was amazing, had a lot of compliments from guests saying how good the food was. We had rain for the ceremony but it cleared up after so we could get some amazing pictures on the beautiful grounds. Would highly recommend gopher hills for ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Chelsie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding here in May. Such a wonderful experience, everyone was very easy to work with, and prices were amazing! Very beautiful for a spring wedding!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Gopher Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you Chelsie, it was a pleasure working with you and Aaron, congratulations again!

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2013

we had both our ceremony and reception here. It was totally beautiful. The weather started out raining all morning but an hour before the ceremony started it stopped raining and the sun came out. The staff at gopher hills and Mike who runs the catering was fabulous. The food was so good. Mike really worked with us to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. One of the pluses was that they were there doing their job, but they never really were seen. this location is out of the city so it is great for a quiet ceremony without the hussle and bussle of city traffic and noises

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2018

Our wedding was a fairy-tale day and I think a part of that was how great the venue and staff were. Everyone raved about the food and the balcony was a perfect location for our ceremony. They were so accommodating to my requests. A perfect space to have my wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Gopher Hills Golf Course 4
    Gopher Hills Golf Course 5
    Gopher Hills Golf Course 6

Gopher Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you Sarah, it was a pleasure working with you and Brian, you made the most beautiful bride!
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 09/29/2018

Best day ever.

All of the staff was very helpful in every step of the process. I’ve never been one to plan things and Brittany helped so much getting everything planned out and setting up a timeline of when things should probably take place. When the day came there was not a whole lot I had to worry about which made the day even better!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Gopher Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you Ali, it was a pleasure working with you! I wish you both nothing but the best, thanks again!

Brittany and Gopher Hills Staff :)

Teresa · Married on 09/21/2018

This is a beautiful affordable venue with great food!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Gopher Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you, Teresa! It was a pleasure working with you and it turned out to be a great day. You married into a great family, what a small world! The small details of your wedding were beautiful, your attention to detail really made the space and your wedding lovely!

Thanks again,

Britany

Taryn · Married on 10/13/2018

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue with AWESOME and affordable food!

Brittany is great to work with. Food is affordable and delicious!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Gopher Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you Taryn, I appreciate the comments! It was fun to work with you and Justin, I wish you both the best and I can't wait to see pictures, you made a beautiful bride!

Brittany and Gopher Hills staff!

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

3.0

Lots of Transition, but handled it well

We had a great time at our wedding, the night of staff was amazing and did a great job making us feel welcomed. There was a lot of transitions happening in the company between the time we reserved the space and our wedding day, but everything came together well.

Sent on 09/12/2019