Goodwin Events Reviews

Goodwin Events 4
Goodwin Events 5
Goodwin Events 6

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

We were so pleased with Goodwin Events for our rental needs. Drew and his team did a wonderful job. We were so impressed with the beautiful tent with lighting, dance floor and patio lighting - it really set the mood for a great evening. Drew was so helpful to my daughter helping make decisions on tent size, etc. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Laura · Married on 04/20/2018

Goodwin Events impressed us beyond measures! We used them for our wedding in April and I'm so glad we did. Drew and his team were unbelievably easy to work with. Drew was by far the most responsive vendor I worked with for my wedding. Not only was he responsive, he was also knowledgeable and helpful when it came to providing suggestions for quantity and sizes of items I was looking to rent based on the space and number of guests. They are also super creative and open to trying new, custom things. And they answer the 1000 questions you will have!

Our venue came with tables, chairs and lounge seating so we used Goodwin for renting a large frame tent with full cafe lighting, an extended size black/white dance floor for the band to also perform on (instead of a stage), linens that tie around the tent poles, cafe lighting that extended from the venue building to the edge of the tent, high top tables with ghost stools, low bistro tables, an extra large round table for buffet centerpiece, and to top it all off-- the most amazing motorized disco ball anyone could ever ask for. Everything we rented was in great condition and of great quality. Setup and installation were absolutely seamless and the end result was everything we could ask for!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2018

We used Goodwin Events for chairs (and a few extra tables) at the rehearsal dinner we hosted for our son/his fiancee at Lyndon House Arts Center in Athens. Drew was so easy to work with during the planning and execution of our event; he answered my questions quickly and helped me think through how best to handle logistics. The chairs looked great and added just the right touch to the French bistro theme. I also want to compliment the entire crew; they were not only timely, but very courteous, friendly, and professional. We do not live in the Athens area, so it was fantastic to work with someone I felt I could trust and who did everything exactly as promised. Five Stars and Two Thumbs Up!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Roxann · Married on 03/23/2018

My husband and I were looking to rent a tent for the cocktail hour of our daughter’s wedding at 550 Trackside in Lawrenceville, GA. Our wedding planner gave us the name of two rental companies. The first company sent a quote immediately, without knowing exactly what we wanted. Drew, from Goodwin Events called me and found out exactly what we were looking for. He drove and measured the space and was able to make recommendations. He was so helpful and always quick to respond to my phone calls and emails. Their rental price was very reasonable, especially for the quality of the tent and heaters. We rented a 30x40 frame tent with twinkle lights and 4 lava heaters. We could not have been happier. The men who set the tent up, worked quickly and were very nice. They cleaned up everything and explained how the heaters worked. The tent was just beautiful and was the first thing our guests saw as they entered the wedding. 550 Trackside was so impressed with the beauty of the tent and heaters and the professionalism of the workers, they wanted the name and number of Goodwin Rentals. I wouldn’t hesitate to rent from them again. Wonderful!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

Drew and Giddeo are fantastic to work with, I knew what wanted and they one of the few vendors that have farm tables in every color. the venue was laid out perfectly to the diagram .

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Goodwin Events 7
    Goodwin Events 8
    Goodwin Events 9
    Goodwin Events 10
    Goodwin Events 11

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

Drew and his team at Goodwin Events are great! My daughter knew she wanted to use one of Drew's sailcloth tents for her wedding reception in our backyard and it was magical! From the beginning, Drew was extremely helpful in designing the tent layout and helping us make decisions on the table and chair rentals. All of his equipment is in great shape. His lighting team is fantastic - the lighting in the tent is truly a work of art! His workers who set up and take down the tent are professional and helpful. Working with Goodwin was an all-around positive experience!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Terrie · Married on 06/17/2017

Drew did a great job with every detail for my daughters outdoor wedding reception. The crew that set up was very cordial, polite and truly wanted it to be perfect. It was!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

The tent Drew and his staff did for our daughter's wedding was truly stunning!! He was so willing to make any modifications we asked for and the end result exceeded our expectations. Tents and ceiling liners are expensive but I can honestly say it was worth every penny!! He sent his lighting specialist to our vendor meeting and his knowledge and expertise immediately put us at ease and we knew we had chosen the right company. Thank- you Goodwin Events!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/31/2017

Such an amazing vendor to work with!

I worked with Tony for rentals (tables, chairs, linens, and dance floor). He and the company were simply amazing to work with. We had an outdoor wedding so he was very knowledgeable and helpful with his planning. I felt he truly cared and never tried to up sell or push a more expensive plan. I appreciated his and his team help on pulling off our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Goodwin Events 12

Kathryn · event on 02/18/2017

With so much going on when planning an event- Goodwin Events took away so much stress! They were amazing. I knew I was in professional hands working with Drew, so I checked this off my "to-do" list and concentrated on other parts of my event. Instillation and pick-up were equally as impressive. These guys were on time, worked extremely hard, and had the best attitudes. My event was amazing thanks to Goodwin Events!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Deborah · Married on 10/15/2016

Goodwin Events is the go to company when planning your event and in need of furniture, lighting and other specialties. I cannot say enough about the quality of the work and the complete pleasure of my experience. My daughter's wedding looked magical.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

Goodwin Events was a pleasure to work with. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding. Goodwin Events made the wedding day stress free. Drew helped determine what size tent we needed and then designed the table, stage, and dance floor layout for us which proved to be a perfect layout the day of the wedding. I just can't say enough about Goodwin Events. They are GREAT!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Cathy · Married on 09/17/2016

Drew was incredibly helpful with helping us decide on the type of tent and lighting for the elegant and sophisticated look that we were trying to achieve for and outdoor wedding at Burge Plantation. He was easy and kind to work with and mindful of our budget as well. Our tent and chandeliers were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lucie · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment that I met Drew and Margie, I knew that they would provide all of our needs for our wedding reception. Drew was prompt in getting back with layout and pricing. All rental items were just as described, and his staff was not only courteous but respectful of me and my property. The tent and lighting was absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend Goodwin Events. They met all of our needs! I am so happy that I chose them to help make my daughter's wedding reception a night to remember. Thanks so much Drew, Margie and staff. A job WELL DONE!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Chelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Drew was very helpful throughout our entire planning process. Our reception design changed numerous times and Drew was able to make the changes and send us a new proposal almost instantly. He was always very professional and patient throughout our designing process. When the chance of rain on our day increased, Drew helped us plan the best, most cost-effective ceremony and reception back up plan. Our lighted tent helped bring our reception vision to life and all of our guests enjoyed dancing on our wooden dance floor. Drew at Goodwin Events helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Goodwin Events was SO great to work with! Their level of customer service was impeccable and they gave really great advice during my wedding planning process. The team was on time and set up the rental equipment without ever having to bother me on my wedding day. They really made my wedding look like such an upscale event and delivered and picked up everything for us. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Ngan Thuong · Married on 03/12/2016

Drew is very professional and went above and beyond with his time spent consulting with us. He was very patient and helpful to my husband with ideas, options, and answered a lot of questions. He really helped us navigate the various design and setup options related to something we were completely new to: wedding planning!! lol. The chairs, tables, linens, lighting, and tent package were very beautiful and of great quality!! We were very impressed and so were our guests! Drew really made it easy. Best decision ever!!! Here's hoping it doesn't take you all as many brainstorming scenarios to make your decisions, but if it does, just know that Drew is more than willing to help you weigh the pros and cons. He even suggests items that can be cut from the proposal to save you money! Very reassuring to know he wasn't just trying to make a buck.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/17/2015

Goodwin Rentals was one of the best vendors I worked with while planning my wedding. They were responsive, friendly, and flexible. Everyone from Drew, the manager, to the crew that came out was happy to help and really cared about making my day flawless. On top of all of that, they also beat every price, even with a delivery fee for Atlanta. I'll absolutely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 10/20/2015

They were great to work with! They also have a great selection of rental items including the wooden chairs. I would highly recommend them for your wedding rental needs!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Goodwin Rentals was great to do business with. The tent looked awesome at my daughters wedding and they had a huge inventory of rental items. We used 250 wood chairs of a light color and 250 of a dark color. I couldn't believe they had so many to choose from. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/27/2014

Drew and his team at Goodwin were incredible! The gold chiavari chairs for our wedding were not only delivered on time but also in great condition. Additionally, they are very affordable compared to other chair rentals.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/18/2014

Drew and his team did a wonderful job helping us plan and set up our barn wedding reception- it turned out beautifully! His expertise and advice on the placement of everything from gorgeous cafe lighting to a custom stage for the band allowed us to maximize a relatively small space in order to accommodate a reception of 250+. From direct email correspondence with Drew to the efficient "day after" team, the business is professional and a breeze to work with. We highly recommend Goodwin Events. - Matt and Kim; Athens, GA.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Drew and his team at Goodwin Events were just perfect. Drew provided café lighting for my wedding reception that made the night absolutely magical. All rentals arrived on time and in the manner in which we ordered them. Drew was always quick and professional when answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Goodwin for any event.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Kristie · Married on 06/28/2014

We had our wedding back in June and had a three day event for our guests. We were referred to Goodwin by a mutual friend that advised us that there was an amazing rental company out where we were getting married on Lake Oconee, GA. The Goodwin Events team were so professional and fun, which made the planning experience so much easier. They were able to customize what I was looking for and really made my wedding dream board come true. I would highly suggest you meet with Drew and Margie if you are really looking for a great team to help create your wedding experience!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Drew and his team are fantastic! They're so easy to work with and really went above and beyond to not just meet my expectations, but also exceed them. I highly recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 12/09/2014