Goodman Photography Reviews

19 | Taylors, SC

19 Reviews for Goodman Photography

Taylor · Married on 01/07/2012

Very easy to work with!!! Beautiful photography.........I am in love with my wedding pictures!!!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Crystal · Married on 12/26/2011

My fiance and I are from South Carolina but live in Cincinnati, OH. Since we were going to be in Easley, SC for Christmas, we decided to take engagement pictures there. Working with Anita remotely was a breeze. She was very prompt and responsive on emails and setting up the photo shoot. The turnaround time to get our pictures back to us was right as expected, and she followed up with us to make sure we had everything and enjoyed the pics. Very easy to work with and made taking our pictures fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend her for brides and families.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Heather · Married on 08/27/2011

When begining to plan our wedding we knew that the most important thing to us were the photos that we could look back on years from now...Anita and Ryan Goodman gave us photos that are truley UNBELIEVABLE! The quality and quanitiy of their photos is amazing. They captured moments we would have never known happened. Anita and Ryan are very professional and such an exciting couple to work with! You will feel like these two are not only the photographers of your wonderful day, but your friends! BEST INVESTMENT OF THE ENTIRE WEDDING :)

Sent on 01/07/2012

Casey · Married on 07/30/2011

One of our favorite vendors!-- Ryan and Anita are so fun to work with and their work is amazing! They are so flexible, creative, professional and prompt. I was very impressed by their communication with me and how quick they would respond to my emails! Pictures for our wedding were one of the most important things to me...they will be with us forever.. so I knew I wanted the best! The Goodmans captured each moment of our special day and have provided us with fabulous pictures that we will cherish forever! I highly recommed them--you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Erica · Married on 06/25/2011

At first I was a little intimidated by the prices, but Ryan and Anita are worth every single penny. They are by far my most highly recommended vendor of all I worked with. They are extremely professional, yet fun and laid back. I felt at ease the entire day. The level of artistic creativity they exude is amazing. I feel like they captured every special moment without requiring my input. If I could rate them higher than a 5, I definitely would.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Anita and Ryan Goodman should be your GO TO for photography! Not only are they SUPER nice, laid-back, and down-to-earth, their work is AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough great things...From the creativity of ideas and shots to the super meaningful candids they capture, they will help make your wedding day truly special, fun, and unique to each couple. Goodman Photography, you will always get my vote. Thank you guys SO MUCH for everything and for being such a huge contributor to a perfect day! :)

Sent on 07/21/2011

John Thomas and Keri · Married on 05/22/2010

"When first becoming engaged I knew that I wanted to have the best photographer I could possibly have. Afterall, your wedding pictures will be with you the rest of your life. I found that, without a doubt, with Anita and Ryan! They were so great to work with! I can honesly say that I have no regrets or anything negative to say about working with them. We had a great time at the Bridal Session and never once was I tensed or stressed about how the pictures were going to look. The day of the wedding they just stood back and captured every little bit that they could. I love the thought and detail that went into the pictures. I would recommend Anita and Ryan to anyone- they are the best!"

Sent on 12/03/2010

Vicki · Married on 09/25/2009

Anita and Ryan Goodman provided us with a fabulous team to film our daughter's wedding. We knew from our initial meeting, they were a perfect fit for our family and the task at hand. They made a thorough and professional presentation to educate us about their services. We were able to view sample footage of weddings they had photographed, as well as custom design our preferences as to how the day would be captured and edited. We were encouraged to further personalize the footage by submitting favorite music selections. Goodman Photography listened carefully and were interested and receptive to all of our requests, suggestions and considerations. The result of our consultation and continued dialogue over several months, is the most professional, beautifully edited and photographed wedding footage we have ever seen. We cannot convey enough how pleased we are with the quality and specialness of the wedding DVD. They managed to capture, purely and candidly, the emotions of an excited bride as she dressed with her bridal party...the pageantry of a Marine Corps Officer and his groomsmen as they donned their dress blues and white gloves...and the sacredness of service of worship where the two, became one. After the wedding, they chronicled an evening of dinner and dancing with finesse and perfection. They managed to capture the emotions of the evening impeccably...from the stately USMC sword arch, the first dances with the bride, groom; bride and father; groom and mother; cutting of the cakes, toasts, lots and lots of energetic dancing, food and drink, the bouquet and garter toss, to the couple leaving for their honeymoon. Somehow, the Goodman's managed to capture the flavor and energy of it all. We highly recommend their services and don't be surprised if you come away with (not only a DVD of one of the best days and nights of your life) but new found friends.

Sent on 01/29/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2009

Anita and Ryan are fun and easy to work with, they capture significant moments without being intrusive at all, and they take beautiful photos! If you look through some of their different weddings, you can see that their work is creative and unique to the people they photograph.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Amy · Married on 05/23/2009

Anita & Ryan work so well together and are the most AMAZING photographers! They pay so much attention to detail, and the quality of their photos is absolutely breath-taking! The Goodman's are the easiest photographers to deal with that I have ever met and are sure to leave you pleased on your wedding day! You will not be disappointed with them :) By far - the best vendor choice of my entire wedding!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Meridyth · Married on 04/25/2009

We were extremely pleased with our wedding video. The Goodmans did an excellent jobs of capturing our special day, our excitement, our love, our family, our friends, and producing the video in such a way that we will never forgot ho wonderful our wedding was. We have watched the video several times and each time, find something new that we love or that we didn't remember before seeing the video. Being married is truly a blessing and having a video to help us remember our first day as man and wife will be something we cherish for many, many years to come.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Marcie · Married on 10/25/2008

Anita and Ryan at Goodman Photography were a dream to work with: professional, friendly, and extraordinarily talented. Anita was (and continues to be) very prompt with responses to all my varied questions, and her time and attention to editing all the photographs really adds value to their packages. On the big day, Anita and Ryan captured every moment while never seeming intrusive or controlling, and we could not be more pleased with our resulting photographs. Booking Goodman Photography was definitely one of the best decisions of our wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2009

Jessica Hawley · Married on 10/18/2008

Ryan and Anita were awesome!! Our photos and video are exactly what we hoped for, and they were so wonderful to work with! I have recommended them to many of my friends, and would definitely highly recommend them for wedding photography/videography and portraits.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2008

I recommend everyone to pick Goodman photography for all their special occasions!! They captured so many beautiful shots that we will enjoy for many years to come.

Sent on 09/11/2009

Sarah Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2008

Ryan and Anita were so wonderful to work with! We really enjoyed them as a couple, and they worked so well together. We were so grateful for all the detail that was in our wedding video. The quality of work was amazing for the price. Every moment was captured of our wedding day and we will be forever grateful. I would recommend Goodman Photography to everyone. All of their work is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Cammie · Married on 06/21/2008

Anita and Ryan were great. I didn't even realize they were there videoing the wedding. They were great and I just know the wedding video is going to be fabulous. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2007

We loved both of you and thank you for all of your hard work you did. Your family is so sweet and have told everyone about your awesome photography in North and South Carolina! I am glad we met you Anita your amazing!!!! To us you were PERFECT, we could not have asked for any better!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2008

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2007

Goodman Photography were wonderful! Our photos were exceptional and the Video was awsome. Thier work is beatiful. I know several people who have used them and I would recommend them to anyone. The quality of work is well worth any price from Goodman Photography.

Sent on 09/17/2008

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2009

Goodman Photography proved to be a great team!! Very friendly, personable service!!

Sent on 07/27/2009