GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist Reviews

128 | Marysville, OH

128 Reviews for GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

I was so lucky to have Shannon help me on my wedding day. She was so flexible and happy to help my girls who had originally thought they had it covered. I appreciated that she never made me feel rushed or that she had someplace else to be. With her being so calm, I was able to stay calm too. Sitting there in hot rollers contemplating marriage was not nearly as stressful as it could have been :-) Everyone looked great and i would absolutely recommend her services to anyone else who was looking for hair help for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Mira · Married on 10/24/2010

Shannon was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she meet with me on short notice, but she was incredibly flexible and calming during the preparations. And most importantly, my hair was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks, Shannon!

Sent on 11/01/2010

rachel · Married on 10/23/2010

Shannon was great. She was there bright and early and got right down to business. We were able to eat breakfast and have coffee in the hotel room and relax. It definetly helped set a relaxed tone for the day of my wedding. I loved my hair, and even the most picky of my bridesmaids loved her hair. We looked beautiful and felt great. I would recommend her to anyone in the Ohio area. She was worth every penny (but was reasonably priced)

Sent on 11/02/2010

Angela · Married on 10/09/2010

Shannon is so sweet and very very very nice. She gave us a hairstyle that we want and she's such a perfectionist that she will make sure that the hair is perfect. Our hairstyle stayed for over 12 hours!! My mother in law even slept on it and it still looked good in the morning =). Thank you Shannon for giving such a wonderful service.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Aubrey · Married on 10/09/2010

Shannon is very sweet and did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids hair! they all loved it and looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Amber · Married on 09/25/2010

I got married this past Saturday and I have nothing but good things to say about Shannon Goode!! She is absolutely amazing!!! She was so flexible throughout my wedding planning process- I was planning my Ohio wedding from Texas so things were a little crazy at times and Shannon made my life easy...I knew if all else failed, my bridesmaids and I would look beautiful!! And I was so right! Everyone's hair looked awesome! She is so creative- some girls had pictures and she knew exactly how to make the styles she was given work for that persons hair type and added some great personal touches! I have always hated having my hair done for proms, ect. growing up so I was kind of dreading having to get an up-do...and it turned out PERFECT!! It looked soooo good (not to brag haha!) and I had girls asking to take pictures of my hair all evening at the reception to give their own wedding hairstylists ideas. You will not regret it if you go with Shannon Goode on your wedding day...TRUST ME!!! :) Oh, and getting ready in the privacy of our own hotel rooms was such a good decision...very private, less stressful, and super relaxing...JUST DO IT!

• F

Vanessa · Married on 09/12/2010

Shannon came on site to do my hair along with 8 other people in the wedding. She was very friendly and efficient, making hair fast and fun. We had hairstyles including ribbons and roses, all up and half up. She could work from a picture or a general idea. Everyone looked absolutely fabulous and loved their hair. She was also accomodating for our various needs. I would recommend her to anyone. She is a GLBT friendly vendor (every vendor we chose was).

Tonya · Married on 09/04/2010

Absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what to do with me not even knowing what i wanted. She asked three easy questions and that was enough for her to figure out what i wanted! I couldnt even make it into town for a consult so there was no preparations at all. In addition to her amazing work she was incredibly fast which left plenty of time for us to get ready with out rushing. I would highly recommend her... She is not only a Hair specialist, she an artist!!!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2010

Very pleased with everyone's hair! Enjoyed working with Shannon and her assistant, both very nice and professional!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2010

I couldn't have been happier with Shannon! She did hair styles for me, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mother on the wedding day. Everyone loved how theirs turned out. She is very easy going and makes it comfortable for you to make suggestions if you want to change something. One of the bridesmaids is now considering Shannon for her own wedding next year after such a positive experience! I would never hesitate to recommend Shannon to any bride!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Britney · Married on 08/21/2010

Shannon was professional, affordable, and did a great job! She was early the day of the wedding and did everyone's (6 people) hair at our hotel - super convenient!! I would definitely recommend her!

Heather · Married on 08/08/2010

Shannon was absolutely amazing. All of my bridesmaids hair looked gorgeous, even my little niece who was my flower girl. My hair was exactly what I wanted and it stayed in and looked perfect all night even in 80 degree weather and dancing. You can spend tons of money on "famous" hair or you can go to Shannon and get an amazing job done for reasonable prices and have her come to your site.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Christina · Married on 08/07/2010

Shannon provided hair services for eight women: two mothers, five bridesmaids, and me. She had hoped to have an assistant with her, but it fell through, so she came a little earlier to make up for it. She does on-site hair services, so she came to our hotel suite around 11 am. It was wonderful to not have to worry about traveling to a salon. We could drink mimosas, listen to music, and relax while Shannon did hair and Alison Feamster did makeup. Shannon was organized and neat. She requested a large table (the room’s desk) and went to work setting up her supplies: brushes, combs, clips, curling irons, various products and sprays, a huge box of hair pins, and about 7 sets of hot curlers. She quickly set almost everyone’s hair in hot rollers first, depending on the style desired. She and Alison traded off in order to get the hair and makeup done efficiently. I had had a trial with Shannon, so I knew exactly how I wanted my hair. Everyone had some idea of what they wanted, and Shannon was able to work with them to create beautiful styles. None of us felt we had heads full of pins, and Shannon said that she tries not to use an inordinate number of pins because they are not needed, and it prevents headaches. Shannon was gentle as she worked and the products she used did not have an overpowering scent. She was friendly, fun, and fast. She made sure we were all happy with our hair before she left. All of our styles held up all day and night. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Kari · Married on 07/24/2010

Shannon is awesome! My hair looked great for my cousin's wedding! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • tpandrb

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2010

Shannon was such a great hairdresser! The day of the wedding she came to us, helped the 5 of us figure out what hairstyles we wanted. Everyone looked amazing! I wanted each one of my bridesmaids to be comfortable with whatever updo they wanted. Each one had a different updo, everything stayed in place throughout the night. I was worried about Frizz and losing the curl throughout the night but even through the hot weather it stayed in place and looked great through the last picture. Shannon stayed a little past our original time schedule to finish everyone's hair because we were running late, and her and her assistant were very very nice! Worked well even with girls rotating in and out for makeup at the same time. Great prices! I definitely recommend Shannon!

Sent on 07/21/2010
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 07/04/2010

Shannon is great! She travels where you are getting ready and sets up in whatever space you have available. She is very nice and understanding. I was a little worried after my first consult that my hair would not be exactly what I wanted, so she suggested a second consult. The second consult made me feel better and the day of the wedding it looked awesome!! I was pleased with the services Shannon provided. She was always quick to respond to my questions and very flexible with scheduling. She is very nice and gets the job done well. All the bridesmaids and MOG loved their hairstyles.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2010

Shannon did my hair as well as 5 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding and did an absolutely amazing job! We all had different styles and printed off pictures of what we wanted and Shannon replicated each look perfectly! I would definately recomment Shannon to any bride especially since she travels to you and because she is awesome at what she does!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Emily · Married on 06/27/2010

Shannon was wonderful! She did my hair and all six of the ladies in the bridal party (including one tween junior bridesmaid). I met with her once to do a trial run, and since I didn't have any specific ideas of what I wanted, I gave her free reign and ended up loving what she did with it. Some of the girls wanted very simple styles and others something a little more elaborate, but everyone looked elegant and coordinated. I was also amazed how fast she did everyone's hair, without ever seeming rushed. I highly recommend Shannon.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Emily · Married on 06/19/2010

Shannon was great! She was very professional and she did a great job on my hair. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/08/2010
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2010

Shannon was flexible and accommodated everything to my wedding day schedule. She showed up at my mom's house 6:15am and gave us all (Bride, Bride's mom, 4 bridesmaids) beautiful hair and was done by 8:30, everyone had their hair just the way they wanted and Shannon amazed us all with her skill and speed. Shanon came back to my reception venue and gave me a second hairdo for my evening look, and was complimented by everyone. Shannon was very professional and friendly, not to mention she has the sweetest voice that just automatically calms you down =)

I had another reception the week after and Shannon was able to come help me with short notice, and she once again styled my hair another way I wanted. It has been fun working with Shannon and I highly recommend her service.

Thanks Shannon for all the great work!

Sent on 08/08/2010

Meredith · Married on 05/29/2010

Shannon was amazing! I loved my hair wedding day and she was so awesome and flexile with all of my bridesmaids. She worked really fast and made getting ready for my day so much fun!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Carrie · Married on 05/15/2010

Shannon did an amazing job on my entire bridal party's hair for the day of my wedding! She came to my mother's house, which made the morning of very nice and relaxing! Prices are reasonable too! We would have spent the same to go somewhere to have our hair done. Each of us just showed Shannon some pictures of what we were looking for and she was able to give us exactly what we wanted! Highly recommend!‎

Sent on 06/03/2010
  • O

Susan · Married on 03/21/2010

Shannon was TRULY amazing as well as accomodating! She provided many services for me as a bride...from my hair for my bridal luncheon and shower to my rehearsal dinner and then my wedding!!! She also styled bridesmaids, maid of honor as well as my hostess and my mothers hair (on short notices I might add...when she arrived at the ceremony!) and completed EVERYONE'S with rave reviews!!! You CANT go wrong with Shannon!!!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Jodi · Married on 03/20/2010

I am so glad I chose Shannon to do my hair, my bridesmaids' hair and both mothers on my wedding day. EVERYBODY loved their look and we all looked stunning. I loved that Shannon came to our hotel room rather than going to a salon, it allowed the day to be more relaxing and enjoyable for everyone!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Crystal · Married on 11/14/2009

Shannon and her assistant did a beautiful job on all 8 of us in a matter of just a little over 2 hours! Amazing... She made sure that everyone was happy with their style and happily altered the style to please my mother and one of my fabulous bridesmaids. I am a out of town bride, so I was very busy the week of the wedding so we skipped the consultation and winged it! & she Still did a super job!!! I wouldn't hesitate hiring her again, or recommending her to a family member, friend or foe! :)

Sent on 11/18/2009