GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist Reviews

128 | Marysville, OH

128 Reviews for GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist

Carol · Married on 09/30/2012

Absolutely amazing job on all the girls!!!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

Shannon did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaid's hair! She alone did me (bride) my maid of honor, my 4 bridesmaids, my 2 junior bridesmaids, my flower girl, and my mom. She started at 9 and we were all finished by 1:15. She also did a consultation/practice run through with me that took less than an hour. She was really fun and very nice, and I was very pleased with the end result. I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2012

Shannon was so professional, kind and warm on my reception day. She made me and my sisters and mom feel beautiful and special on a special day! Our hair looked gorgeous and stayed looking fresh all night. I cherish my wedding photos because I love my hair in them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2015

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 08/18/2012

Shannon did a great job! She was so easy to work with and very flexible with our timeline. All of our girls looked great! :)

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Shannon did an amazing job fitting our wedding party in to her busy schedule. I was so thrilled with my hair for my wedding, and cannot thank her enough for the quality work she provided.

Jen Davis Stolfi

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/06/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Shannon Goode! She did an amazing job on my hair, she was able to get everyone's hair done on time, and is a super sweet person on top of that. I would highly recommend her to any bride! I received so many compliments on my hair and even though it was over 100 degrees outside (outdoor ceremony) my hair was still perfect at the end of the night. I loved working with her!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Shannon did a phenomenal job giving everyone a beautiful and unique hair style. Everyone loved their looks and she was timely and friendly. I would recommend Shannon to every bride out there!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn · Married on 06/30/2012

Shannon was in short, awesome. She made me look exactly as I requested and wanted, which is no small feat, as I am very particular on a daily basis, let alone for my wedding day. My hair held all day long and did not feel tight or weighed down, which was surprising as I wore my extensions in my updo. The bridesmaids were complimented all day and have even commented on how quickly she worked and how they didn't feel "overdone" or "hair sprayed down." Without being biased and my wedding aside, the hair was phenomenal. Having been to and in weddings, Shannon, by far, has the "goods" truly is a "master hair stylist." I will be booking her again for any big events and recommending her to all of my Columbus friends and family. Shannon made me feel beautiful and confident! Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Kaleigh · Married on 06/30/2012

Shanon did I beautiful job on my hair, my bridesmaids and my mom. She was very flexable meeting at 7am and changing locations because of a power outage. It was a crazy morning but Shanon and her teammate were working quickly but beautifully. I will reccomend her to my friends when it is their turn to be wed.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Rosesa · Married on 05/27/2012

Shannon did my hair, my bridal party, and both mother's/family hair for my wedding on 5/27/12 at Scioto Reserve. Everything went absolutely wonderfully! Shannon arrived right as scheduled, was super accommodating to my entire bridal party and basically made everyone's hair look completely gorgeous. All of us got exactly what we asked for or even better looks than were requested. Could not have chosen a better person to be there for me on my big day! Thanks so much Shannon! I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a top-notch, fast and prompt stylist!
    Thanks!-Rosesa

Sent on 06/05/2012

Veena · Married on 05/27/2012

Shannon was one of the best vendors we worked with! She was responsive, quick to reply to emails and phone calls, and did a wonderful job. She also was very willing to be flexible with us and our family and checked multiple times to make sure everyone was satisfied with their updos. She has a beautiful, positive spirit that is a blessing to have around on a hectic wedding day. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Sent on 06/05/2012

My hair was AMAZING for my wedding weekend! I can't express how happy I was with my hair! Shannon did 3 hairstyles for me that weekend for three different functions. Each time it looked great and it held in place so well.
    All the bridesmaids also loved their hair!!! I want to use Shannon for every event not just weddings!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Christine · Married on 05/19/2012

Shannon was great!! From the time I first contacted her, to my hairstyle trial run, and finally my wedding day, Shannon was very professional, friendly and always available to answer questions. She was also very accomodating and a joy to have with the bridesmaids and me on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Shannon to any bride who wants a great hair style that will last the entire day.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Doreen · Married on 11/19/2011

I used Shannon for my wedding day hair as well as for the hair of all my bridesmaids and flower girl. I loved the hair style Shannon gave me and I received so many compliments on it. ALL my bridesmaids said that the hair style they had for my wedding was their most favorite hair style they ever had. One of my bridesmaids is getting married herself this summer and is using Shannon for her wedding, which I believe shows how amazing Shannon is! For her level of work her pricing is unbeatable and she makes getting ready so easy as she travels to you. You will love your wedding day hair if you use Shannon!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Bethany · Married on 10/29/2011

Shannon was amazing - I was worried about having one person do hair for all four of my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself, but she worked quickly and efficiently, AND had amazing results. Everyone's hair looked amazing - I would definitely hire Shannon again!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Morgan · Married on 08/27/2011

Shannon has to be the best hair artist in the greater columbus area! If not all of Ohio! I loved her! It was so great to have someone come to you on the day of your wedding and for such a reasonable price! She did my bridesmaids hair and mine. We were running a little behind from our makeup appointments and she was so understanding and was able to still give me the perfect hair updo, even better than the picture I provided. You can tell she truly loves what she does!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Kirby · Married on 08/13/2011

For my wedding, I hired Shannon to do hair on myself, my five bridesmaids, and my mother. Shannon arrived on time, set up quickly with her assistant, and got right to work. She was personable, and creative in that she had great suggestions...she made everyone look uniform yet still provided each with an individual flare. I would highly recommend her to any bride. We were all so pleased that our hairstyles stayed intact the entire evening. She was great!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Josie · Married on 08/13/2011

I love Shannon Goode works so so much. My bridal hair was fantastic and I received complements all day long how beautiful my hair looked on my wedding day. It (curls) stayed and lasted from morning til at night. She's fast and professional. She's friendly and on time. I didn't worry at all about my bridal hair because I trusted her and I knew I was in a good hand :) Thanks Shannon!

~Josie~

Sent on 08/17/2011

Caitlin · Married on 08/13/2011

Shannon was a joy to work with, you can tell she really enjoys her job. I am so glad I booked her for my wedding this past August. She did my hair and my bridal party's hair. She traveled to us, set up and got to work. All of our hairstyles turned out beautifully and lasted all day. If you want the convenience of a hairstylist traveling to you and want to look beautiful for your big day then I definitely recommend Shannon!

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • Z

Z · Married on 07/24/2011

Shannon is Perfect.

My planning was not the best, but she's quite sympathetic to my lack of experience and did all she could to help. She's not judging people. As a result I'm not stressed at all.

On the day she achieved what's exactly hoped for, in the perfect time. She also patiently worked with us for a few tips, like teaching us how to work with veil etcetera.

She also have an aura of positive energy-- that brings everyone calm and happy. Very nice lady to work together.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Wendy · Married on 07/23/2011

What a wonderful morning we had getting ready for my daughters wedding! Shannon arrived bright and early and was ready to go. All six bridesmaids and the bride had beautiful updo's and Shannon styled my hair just right. She is so responsive to our concerns and what we did and didn't want, and even was able to make a 10 year old Jr. Bridesmaid smile with excitement.
    We were done ahead of schedule and ready to leave for the church right on time!!!!! Thanks so much

Sent on 08/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

My wedding hair was exactly what I wanted. I showed her a few inspiration pictures and she made me a perfect combination of the hairstyles I showed her. She even incorporated the veil perfectly into the hairstyle. I love love loved it!

She did a wonderful job with all six of my bridesmaids. She came up with different hair styles for all of them and they all looked fabulous=).

Her prices are reasonable, she is wonderful with hair, and she is a nice person to boot. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Shannon · Married on 05/14/2011

I couldn't have had a better hairstylist!! Shannon was so professional and friendly and she made the experience amazing. Whenever I sent her an email about a question or concern she would always reply asap and she was always super helpful. The cost was very reasonably priced, and well worth the money. My hair and the girls hair looked so much more amazing than the pictures I showed, and I was super pleased with the results! They looked amazing in my wedding pictures. I strongly recommend Shannon Goode :)

Sent on 05/17/2011

Lindsay · Married on 04/09/2011

Shannon was great! She came to my house super early and had my hair and that of my bridal party done with time to spare. We all loved our looks and felt like ourselves but better!

Sent on 05/16/2011