GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist Reviews

128 | Marysville, OH

128 Reviews for GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist

melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Shannon and her team were amazing!! She was incredibly prompt and professional and I absolutely loved how my hair turned out! All of the girls in my bridal party loved their hair as well and said nothing but great things about Shannon and her team! Highly recommend going with her!! Thanks again Shannon!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Gianna · Married on 07/23/2016

Shannon is awesome! I have very thick hair that doesn't often hold curl and she made it stay curled for hours with minimal use of bobby pins. She completed my hair as well as 4 bridesmaids in 2.5 hours. She is super sweet and calm and very easy to work with. Shannon was also very happy to show my maid of honor how to pin in my hair piece and made my veil really easy to insert into my hair style. I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone wanting their hair done for their wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Maressa · Married on 07/02/2016

Shannon is amazing!!! I am the pickiest bride ever, and Shannon did such an AMAZING job making my hair look straight out of a magazine! I just wanted to wear it down and curly (and I have super fine hair), and she not only made it look absolutely incredible, but it stayed in all night long in an outdoor July wedding! From the trial to the wedding day, Shannon was so flexible and did such a great job helping me maintain my bridal emotions!

As if my hair wasn't enough, she rocked out 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms the day of my wedding in perfect time and they all looked so great!! They all loved their hair, and so did I!

I highly recommend Shannon, your wedding day is not one you want to take a gamble on! :) You can trust that your bridesmaids will love her too!

Sent on 07/13/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Maressa! It was a great pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. You are absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to see photos! Thank you for welcoming me into your home. Your friends and family were wonderful.

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Shannon was awesome!!! She can do whatever you want with your hair. She is quick but makes sure everything is perfect! I am so glad I found her. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Cara · Married on 06/11/2016

Shannon was the perfect stylist for our wedding! She did an amazing job on not only my hair, but on all the people in our group. My bridesmaids all had different styles and Shannon listened to what each person wanted and executed flawlessly! My hair stayed put all night and looked amazing in pictures! She was great to work with and got all our hair done in perfect time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist!

Sent on 08/16/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara! Your family and friends were a lot of fun. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Your sister, mother and grandmother along with your friends were so gracious. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2016

Shannon was awesome to work with! During the trial she really worked with me to adjust the look to just what I wanted for my big day! On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time, was very professional, and got everyone ready to go on time. I had a very large bridal party, plus mothers of the bride and groom, and she got us all done up perfectly in under 3.5 hours! And let me tell you, we all looked amazing! I highly recommend her services for your big day! She was very friendly and fun, a definite pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Shannon is a fabulous hair stylist. Any style you want, she can do it! Plus she's quick! I had ten people in my bridal party getting their hair done and she got everyone done with time to spare. What I also really loved about Shannon is that she will come to you wherever you are. Definitely worth the money!

Thank you, Shannon for making us all look like movie stars on my wedding day!

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thanks a million! Your wedding was a lot of fun. Seeing you and all your friends and family get ready together in your home was sweet. Your mother stole my heart away. Loved her!
    Thank you for the wonderful review!

rachel · Married on 03/18/2016

Shannon did an AMAZING job for my 3/18/16 formal Friday night wedding at The Athletic Club. She not only knocked it out of the ballpark on my hair, but also 3 of my bridesmaid's hair, and 2 flower girl's hair. She was patient and warm but at the same time professional, keeping everything running smoothly. Everyone looked better than I could have ever imagine! Thanks for helping make my day extra special! XOXO

Sent on 08/03/2016

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! It was truly an honor to be a part of your day. Thank you greatly for taking the time to leave such a beautiful review. Your pictures are gorgeous, you were a stunning bride!
    Many wishes of love and happiness to both of you!

Shannon is AWESOME!! Don't waste your time using anyone else!! I was nervous before my trial because I didn't know what I wanted (up versus down) and I showed her inspiration photos and discussed what I was looking for and she was so understanding and easy to work with. She trialed a few different hair styles to give me examples of different ways to wear my hair which was really helpful. The final product was beautiful and I LOVED it. On my wedding day, she recreated the look I fell in love with during my trial perfectly. My hair held up the whole day and I received so many compliments. She came to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready and all of the bridesmaid's hair looked fabulous as well. One of my bridesmaids was hesitant to get her hair done because of past experiences where she didn't like her end result...she raved about how great Shannon was and how much she loved her hair in the end. She even said she wished I would have gotten married before her so she could have used Shannon for her wedding :) Besides being highly talented at hair styling, her overall presence is very calming and comforting. She is so laid back and easy to talk to. I can't say enough nice things about her! I wish I was getting married again to have such beautiful hair one more day :) THANK YOU SHANNON!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

Shannon is wonderful! She took time with me at my trial to make sure she knew what I wanted, and even redid it a couple times to make sure it was just right. On my wedding day, my hair was gorgeous! I got so many compliments, and even after dancing all night, it didn't budge (and it wasn't weighed down with hairspray, either)!
    I highly recommend Shannon if you're looking for a hairstylist for your wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Emma · Married on 08/29/2015

Shannon from GoodeHair is absolutely the BEST! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is so sweet. She has such a calm and pleasant demeanor that it is not possible to be stressed out about anything when you are around her. We did a trial a few months before, I made a few minor changes, showed her a couple pictures (for like 30 seconds) and she created the wedding hair of my dreams! I seriously could not be happier. My hair held up well the entire night (even with tons of dancing). Additionally, Shannon works extremely fast, she did 7 others' hair and everyone looked great! Don't waste another minute researching hair stylists, call Shannon today!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Amy · Married on 05/24/2015

I highly recommend Shannon! She is prompt, friendly, and really listens to what you want. She did my hair, 6 bridesmaids, and my mom and every single person was thrilled with their result. She traveled to us and made the whole process enjoyable and stress-free. 100% happy with her and her services!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Tracy · Married on 05/24/2015

very professional, my hair was perfect for the whole day of my wedding. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 07/16/2015

stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

Shannon was fantastic! If I have an event in the future, hands down, I will call her. She completed 9 long, thick curly hair do's on time! She listened to every girl and did exactly what they wanted.

Sent on 02/23/2017

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie!

Shannon did an amazing job with all of us! I was extremely happy with my hair as well everyone in my party. We trusted Shannon to style us based on our dresses and accessories, she nailed the look I wanted, My one bridesmaid had very short curly hair and she was able to give her wedding look! It looked so great.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Shannon was so helpful and an amazing hairstylist. Easy to work with, extremely flexible, and every hair style was beautiful. She listened to every bridesmaid and what they wanted, as well as she made it match the style of my dresses. My hair was better then I could have imagined. Not to mention that everyones hair styles stayed in for over 12 hours. I love Shannon and will use her again for more events!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Shannon did a great job providing hair styling for my wedding! She completed 9 people in 4 hours and everyone looked great. Her positive attitude and enthusiasm made for a fun process of getting ready. She is super receptive to any feedback/edits to your hair so you can feel comfortable requesting any tweaks so it looks 100% like you want. Thanks, Shannon!

Sent on 12/13/2014

I'm finally writing this review almost 2 years after our wedding because I still look at our photos every day and am just so thankful for the amazing job that Shannon did with my hair!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Holly · Married on 04/19/2014

Shannon was extremely professional. I loved having all my bridesmaids together at my house to do our hair. I loved my hair !!! And so did all my bridesmaids.

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/05/2013

Shannon was amazing she didn't get upset when myself and most of the bridesmaids were running late and even added two of my jr bridesmaids last second.

Sent on 10/22/2013

GoodeHair - Shannon Goode - Traveling Hair Stylist's reply:

Thank you, Anna! You were wonderful. I loved being there with you and your family and friends. Congratulations!

Mikaela · Married on 06/15/2013

Did an awesome job on my hair and the bridal party! Listens to what you want and does your hair in great time which is nice!

Sent on 10/22/2013

A very professional service for my mother and me. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Gina · Married on 06/01/2013

Shannon was a really great stylist to work with. She has a great aesthetic, keeps up with hair trends, and is a warm and kind person.

I had the hassle of coordinating my wedding in Columbus from across the country where I live. She was very responsive to my visual inspiration and during the hair trial, she got what I was looking for within minutes.

During the actual wedding, things were super hectic with my bridal party. Shannon styled five of us with calm and grace. I had changed my style slightly, and under the pressure of the wedding prep, was not communicating as well as I usually do. She was very patient and adjusted the style to what I wanted.

I highly recommend Shannon for weddings or any formal event.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Precious · Married on 03/09/2013

She was phenomenal! And totally worked in an extra bridesmaid at the last minute. All the ladies looked fantastic and my hair stayed put all night long :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 12/22/2012

Shannon was very helpful and we were all very pleased with our hair. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2013