Good Times Unlimited Reviews

9 | Sunnyvale, CA

9 Reviews for Good Times Unlimited

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2018

Dave and his team are top notch! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to DJ our Wedding day. He was always easy to get a hold of and willing to answer all our crazy questions to ease our mind. He was very patient, understanding and professional!! They went above and beyond for us and contributed to our day being PERFECT! They did such a great job at keeping people on the dance floor and had amazing lights for us! We got a lot of compliments on our DJ & Music! They are truly professionals and made it so we had nothing to worry about! One of our best decisions was booking Good Times Unlimited! THANK YOU GUYS!!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Honestly I cannot say enough about these guys!! Dave and Matt were AMAZING to work with for our wedding in October in Paso Robles. They are locals from the area we live in Northern California and have rave reviews so we decided to go with them. Dave put together a timeline which totally helped calm my nerves and gave organization to the whole day. We had about 150 people and the dance floor was always packed. He did an incredible job keeping the pace for the entire wedding. We played everything from current hits, country, Latin/salsa, and oldies. For the months following the wedding we had many guests say how much they loved the DJ and what a great job he did. Such a great job that my boss was at my wedding and wanted him as a DJ for our company holiday party that I was in charge of planning.

The holiday party went as perfect as we had expected. We had our youngest employee 21 years old, and our oldest 64, on the dance floor all night. To me this was a sign of HUGE success. The fact that no matter what age and what type of music you prefer you are on the dance floor. It was such a great feeling to have people come up to me in the office on Monday and compliment the DJ.

We have been wowed by Dave and Matt at not one but two huge events. They are so fun, easy, organized, and just plain talented. THANK YOU GUYS!!! I cannot wait to have you guys be a part of another big event!

We booked and corresponded with Dave but our actual DJ was Kevin. They were both extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Kevin had the dance floor going all night! Dave was very responsive to my emails and was very accommodating and understanding when we wanted to do a last minute switch up of most our songs.

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2015

Dave Lemley was AMAZING!!!!!! Amazing attention to detail he was able to incorporate all of our "likes" into our day. And paid special attention to our "dislikes" . He made our wedding day run smooth and every one that I talked to afterward couldn't stop raving about the dj!!!! Not to mention that he did an awesome job stepping in and pretty much becoming our wedding day coordinator!!! I would recommend their services to ANYBODY needing a DJ!!!!! Hands down the best in the business!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

-the Wanless'

Vim · Married on 09/21/2013

Dave and Matt were a fantastic team and despite having rain throughout the day, were able to setup their equipment without complaint. Even despite the rain, our wedding went off without a hitch (thank you rain gods). We had a harpist, guitarist and a reader for the wedding and he was able to mic them all up with no hassle. The music was fun, the MC was perfect and Dave met all of our expectations and then some. If you want someone personable and excited to be working with you, then Dave is your DJ.

Kristy · Married on 04/25/2009

D.J. Dave Lemly is awesome, and he really kept the crowd dancing. He did a great job working with our caterer to make sure the buffet line ran smoothly and that the cake cutting went well. Overall, he was a lot of fun, had great energy and I would highly recommend him.

Kerry · Married on 06/07/2008

Really great DJ.. professional.. easy to work with.. and has great suggestions. You can't go wrong. Plays whatever you want.. and nothing that you don't want.. people didn't stop dancing 'til the wedding was over.

Gia · Married on 07/22/2007

Dave Lemley was wonderful! He was cute and fun and very professional. He played all of the right songs, and played the songs we wanted too. My only complaint is that the timing on some of the songs/slideshows were off, and didn't really run the crowd as far as toasts, etc. I have a feeling that it was OUR fault though, that we didn't prepare with him enough. Professionally, you can tell that Dave is an awesome DJ and is very committed to his profession.

Rachael · Married on 07/01/2014

We actually found Dave because he had DJed at my bat mitzvah, so when it was wedding time we figured we would start with what we knew! We were a little unsure just because Dave doesn't do tons of weddings, but he did a fantastic job. He helped run the evening smoothly. His music choices with our guidance were great - he was really able to capture what we wanted based off of a few recommendations from us. His actually DJing was great, with song to song transitions going very smoothly.

We didn't live in the area, so planning was mostly by email. Dave is not the fastest with email, but once we got him on the phone or saw him in person while in town, he was very helpful, providing recommendations and guidance.