Good Times Entertainment Reviews

118 | Fresno, CA

118 Reviews for Good Times Entertainment

Erin · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Easy and amazing!

Good times entertainment took care of us from the moment we walked in the door. They are so professional and do a fantastic job to get the party started!

• Darcy

Darcy Galvan · Married on 10/26/2018

Their Name Says It All!

From beginning to end Good Times Manager, Alex, made sure we were informed and involved throughout our wedding prep. He left us in amazing hands with DJ Patrick! DJ Patrick kept the pace of the wedding so there was never a dull moment. The dance floor was packed till the end!!

Mykel · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing DJ

The DJ for my wedding was amazing. When we had a phone interview he listened to me regarding the type of songs I'd like played. The guests keep telling me how much fun they had and how great the missus music was. I enjoyed myself so much. Good Times is a great company. Thank you Good Times

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

We had Liz and Zack Dj our wedding. We had about 45 people and a large mix of ages/music styles, so I can't say it was an easy crowd. Liz and Zack did so well even my 97 year old grandmother got up to dance! They were on-point with timing and really just a great team. Highly recommend!

Allie · Married on 05/31/2018

Good Times Entertainment is the best! Alex was so great helping us get a timeline together and always made our meetings fun! Andrew, our DJ, was also so fun and professional! Between the two of them, we had a perfect night! The ceremony music was also executed PERFECTLY! Once it got dark, my husband and I left our reception hall to take pictures with our photographer, we could hear the music from the ceremony garden and couldn't help but dance in between photos! Very happy with our experience with Good Times Entertainment!

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

Isaak and his team did an exceptional job with both the music and entertainment (as far as MCing during the wedding).
    They managed the time and pace of the whole event perfectly, while accommodating our exact music preferences through each stage of the event. Best of all, our DJ had a great sense of humor that showed through and kept the vibe of the whole eventing up-beat.

Claire · Married on 01/13/2018

Okay, I have been to a LOT of weddings in the last couple of years, and I have to say that Alex from Good Times Entertainment was seriously the best DJ I have ever experienced! I was lucky enough to experience his expertise at a wedding that I traveled to in CA, and if it weren't for a few logistical issues on my end, there would be no doubt in my mind that he would be the DJ for my wedding or any future event! As a future bride, I instantly wanted to book Alex, and from the initial inquiry, I appreciated this thoroughness in getting to know us, and figuring out what we want as a couple. Back to the wedding where I met him, he played what the people loved, had the dance floor packed all night, and had the perfect balance of tempo and genre. What really caught my attention though (aside from his awesome song choices) were his MC skills. He is so professional yet warm and welcoming, you can tell he is definitely meant to speak in front of crowds. Thank you for such a fun night Alex!

Chris · Married on 12/02/2017

Couldn’t be happier hiring Good times entertainment to dj our wedding. Our Dj not only played great music, he had our dance floor packed all night. He also kept us on our timeline. He worked closely with our event coordinator making sure that the programs were flowing as planned. These guys are professional Dj and for sure worth the money!

Cari · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was awesome. I wanted a backyard BBQ feel and alex provided that for me. No don't the best man for the job

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

They were awesome!! They made our experience pleasant!!! We recommend them for any event!!!!!! Issac was our DJ and he kept the crowd going knew what they wanted to hear we also used the photo booth which was a great!!!

Lynzi · Married on 05/06/2017

Good Times Entertainment was fantastic! From the initial meeting with Alex to the wedding day they were amazing. Very professional and accommodating. They were also very helpful during the planning process. Their online portal for the timeline and music choices made planning so much easier and organized. They always got back to me in a timely matter and Issac even went out of his way to find our first dance song when it wasn’t available on iTunes. Ryan was our DJ and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He contacted me before the wedding to make sure he understood everything we wanted and he delivered. We got so many compliments on how entertaining he was and how he read off the crowd and played music everyone loved. Chris was our videographer and did the same thing. He asked questions beforehand to make sure any special moments we wanted in our video were captured and we love our video! We could not have asked for a better DJ and videography service, Good Time Entertainment rocks!

wow...what a wonderful dj...he kept the dancers on the floor...the variety could not have been better...and so just plain nice...

Jacey · Married on 01/07/2017

There are so many reasons why my husband and I are so pleased with Good Times. From the first visit to the last minute of our wedding, we had nothing but incredible service! Isaac was amazing to meet with in his office. His education and philosophy of music and entertainment was exactly what we were looking for. We had been to weddings that had awkward pauses, listening to see what the next song was, or loud honking noises for effect. Isaac sat back and listened to our reception style to give us the dinner music we were looking for then turned up the beats and blended songs together that kept us excited and promised our guests would leave sweating from so much fun.
    The DJ we were assigned to was Alex. He was amazing from the first second we met him and he reminded us of a friend of ours so it felt like we were working with someone we knew. He got our taste of music, he texted reminders for appointments, he checked in with us for a timeline of the evening, and instantly became what felt like our party planner! He was early to set up, brought additional back up lights for our curtains just in case and he was right, they did look better! He told us how to line up, gave the best introductions that excited the reception, informed our parents and wedding party for speeches (without bothering us), felt the crowd for dance music, garter/bouquet toss, warning for last dance, and probably more than what I was informed of. He was amazing!!!!! I've already recommended him for many of my friends' weddings and one just got married and loved him as well! On value, this company is more than 5 stars. You're not paying for a music DJ. You're paying for an educated entertainment professional for lighting, decor, wedding planner, entertainer, and professional that is not going to embarrass you at your wedding. My comments reflect the people, but you will also love their online organization. You can take your time in the comfort of your home to choose music organize your evening and

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Alex is beyond amazing! Every step of the way He was responsive, professional, and organized. The day of he made sure everyone was having a blast start to finish! I could not have asked for a better experience and you are crazy not to book him ASAP!

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2016

Good Times provided DJ services for my daughter's November 12 wedding at Panoche Creek River Ranch and I cannot recommend this vendor highly enough! Issac, the owner, was a joy to work with in planning the music selections for the ceremony and reception. My daughter's music choices were incorporated and Isaac's suggestions for additional music were so apropos and helpful! Sheri was our DJ and she did an amazing job in keeping the attention where it needed to be, as well as providing a wide variety of music. We had an acoustic guitar/ violin/cello vibe, prior and during the ceremony. At the reception, the guests were treated to all kinds of great dance music. At the event's end, the guests did not want to leave, they were having such a good time!

Lessa · Married on 10/29/2016

Our wedding was absolutely perfect with the help of Good Times! We absolutely love the professionalism and fun that they provide! Sheri is a rockstar and we absolutely love her! We had a brunch wedding and she kept people dancing and having a blast! Thank you Sheri!

Hyu Soong · Married on 10/29/2016

Good times entertainment was awesome. They were very accommodating to us the day of the wedding and always 3 steps ahead of us. Because of them the wedding went very smoothly.

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

We had nothing short of an amazing experience with good times entertainment. From the first meeting of what we need in a good DJ, to the wonderful fact that they create the timeline for your whole big day and go over each step with you and help you figure out the perfect music, to the day of the wedding and the DJ being able to read the crowd and adjust accordingly. We were blending two totally different cultures who each expected their own music favorites to be played and Richard nailed it perfectly! We could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much good times entertainment!

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

EXCELLENT! AMAZING! SUPERB TOP NOTCH SERVICE! You will not be disappointed. The entire staff at Good Times Entertainment are professionals who listen & care. They want to make the most memorable experience for you and your guests. Our guests were amazed & had an absolute FABULOUS time at our wedding. From the up-lighting to the 70" flat screen picture slide show to the great music selection...GOOD TIMES ENTERTAINMENT will not disappoint. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago & many people are still talking about how much fun they had. Isaac & his professional staff go above & beyond to make your event one to always remember. Thank you Good Times Entertainment.

JP · Married on 10/01/2016

The DJ was amazing. Read the room perfectly, complimented the mood and had everyone dancing like maniacs by the end of the night. Highly highly recommend! They also have a great software program to help queue everything up before the reception to include song choices and even a whole schedule of events for the evening. You should definitely use these guys.

Kristian · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved working with Good Times Entertainment! They made every step of the way so easy and they were incredibly helpful when it came to organizing our timeline and getting song ideas. Alex was the DJ at our wedding, and he was charismatic yet professional; everyone loved him! The online portal made it easy for me to change up our song list or timeline anytime, anywhere! If I heard a song on the way to work that I liked, boom, I could log into my portal at work and add it. If I was up late at night furiously wedding planning, I could add songs and change my timeline without having to wait to the next day to call or make adjustments. It was just so incredibly easy! Thanks for the good time, Good Times!

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2016

Good Times Entertainment is a great company to work with! The day of my wedding, my coordinator was late and my wedding still went off without a hitch because of my DJ, Alex, and the timeline we set up beforehand using their online tools.

Eliana · Married on 09/10/2016

Good times entertainment was awesome!! I was pleased with their amazing customer service!! Isaac, Alex and Richard were great people to work with. Issac was always there to answer all my questions or concerns. My venue looked amazing with the amber lightup effects, monogram, Dancing in the cloud effect. Richard our dj kept everyone on the dance floor, the music selection was on point! Thank you once again guys for making my wedding stand out with all the services that you guys provide!

Jeremy · Married on 08/06/2016

Isaac with Good Times Entertainment did an exceptional job with our wedding and exceeded my expectations. Months before the day of the wedding, Isaac called me and my soon-to-be-husband to discuss all the details of the reception to make sure everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. I was blown away that he asked us questions we hadn’t even thought of. We filled out a template on his website that included each dance, special songs, games and anything else we wanted to make our wedding personal to us. What may have been overwhelming task became a fun and easy process because of Isaac’s awesome personality and organization.
    Sometimes it’s easy to think that a DJ and host isn’t one of the most important aspects to a successful and amazing wedding, but as a bride, I was thrilled with each moment and how professional Isaac was. The music and transitions were flawless, Isaac’s hosting style was more than well received by our guests and, as everyone knows, a dance is only as fun as the DJ makes it; we had a blast. Most importantly, I wasn’t worried about anything except being married and celebrating with the people I loved. Thank you, Isaac!!
    - Olivia Rollefson